The Punisher runs the punishment gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
The object is to last at least 15 minutes without getting knocked out. (Noone has any weapons this is hand-to-hand only)

How far does He get......

1. Winter soldier

2. Nightwing

3. Daredevil

4. Elektra

5. Captain American

Master-Borg
he completes it

godking
He stops at 1 a wintersoldier not playing around KO's Frank within 15 minutes.

IF you had put Nightwing or Daredevil first Frank might get past them.

Soljer
Winter Soldier makes him bite the curb.

Soljer
Originally posted by godking
He stops at 1 a wintersoldier not playing around KO's Frank within 15 minutes.

IF you had put Nightwing or Daredevil first Frank might get past them.

Nah. Fifteen minutes is an eternity in a fight, and anyone on that list could beat Frank in hand to hand.

godking
Originally posted by Soljer
Nah. Fifteen minutes is an eternity in a fight, and anyone on that list could beat Frank in hand to hand. I said he might get past Daredevil and Nightwing since they are not completly out of his physical league i would still favor nightwing and daredevil.

Frank has to last 15 minutes without getting Knocked out against Daredevil and nightwing he has a small chance the others KO him within 15 minutes.

Soljer
Originally posted by godking
I said he might get past Daredevil and Nightwing since they are not completly out of his physical league i would still favor nightwing and daredevil.

Frank has to last 15 minutes without getting Knocked out against Daredevil and nightwing he has a small chance the others KO him within 15 minutes.

A 2/10 win against either Nightwing or Daredevil is pretty much the best he could possibly hope for.

Which means, he still wouldn't get past them on the gauntlet.

Master-Borg
he doesn't need to win...just needs to stay conscious for 15 min. Punisher can do it.

Soljer
*Repeats self*

In a fight, fifteen minutes is an eternity.

Master-Borg
*Repeats self*

In a fight, fifteen minutes is an eternity. in a real-life fight I agree

but not in a comic fight...these dudes often fight for many hours on end

Soljer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
in a real-life fight I agree

but not in a comic fight...these dudes often fight for many hours on end

No they don't.

Master-Borg
No they don't. Batman has fought for days without sleep

Soljer
Batman has fought for days without sleep

Is Frank Castle Batman?

Didn't ****ing think so.

Master-Borg
Is Frank Castle Batman?

Didn't ****ing think so. yeah, but point was Castle needs only to stay conscious for 15 minutes

he could just focus on evading

Citizen V
Winter Soldier slaughters him.

Soljer
yeah, but point was Castle needs only to stay conscious for 15 minutes

he could just focus on evading

Evading characters that are faster, stronger, and more skilled.

Good luck with that one.

Accel
Barring Winter Soldier (since I'm still not fully aware of what he can do), I say Frank can clear it.

He may not be able to match any one here in terms of pure H2H skill, but I believe the skill he does have along with his damage soak are enough so that he can definitely last fifteen minutes in a fight against any one here.

llagrok
Fricking 15 minutes?

He's not Wolverine

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Barring Winter Soldier (since I'm still not fully aware of what he can do), I say Frank can clear it.

He may not be able to match any one here in terms of pure H2H skill, but I believe the skill he does have along with his damage soak are enough so that he can definitely last fifteen minutes in a fight against any one here.

Fifteen minutes?

Not a chance. He'd be lucky to last five.

Accel
I disagree, but whatever.

ALEMASTER
wintersolider goes serious on him and dead in a matgter of minutes

ALEMASTER
*matter

Bouboumaster
Go to four

Alfheim
Winter Soldier kills him hes not getting past him without a gun.

Originally posted by llagrok
Fricking 15 minutes?

He's not Wolverine

The guy has taken shots from Paladin and US agent, their not as skillful as Cap or DD but they have training and have class 10 strength.

Frank also has borderline superhuamn resistance to pain and durability. His bio states that he does surgery on himself on a regular basis.

Battlehammer
.................durability no. That would me he had wolverine or spiderman level durbaility which he most certainly does not

Alfheim
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.................durability no. That would me he had wolverine or spiderman level durbaility which he most certainly does not

No it doesnt, what it means is that he has borderline superhuman durability but that doesnt not have to equal Spiderman or Wolverines. Cap has superhuman durability does it means hes as durable as Wolverine?

At the end of the day hes taken shots from US Agent and Paladin.

JasonK4
Winter Soldier makes him bite the curb.
co-signed.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Alfheim
No it doesnt, what it means is that he has borderline superhuman durability but that doesnt not have to equal Spiderman or Wolverines. Cap has superhuman durability does it means hes as durable as Wolverine?

At the end of the day hes taken shots from US Agent and Paladin.

..............but he not. taking a hit from us and paladin once does not make you superhuman durbaility when far less damage on far more occassions have caused him injury

Alfheim
..............but he not. taking a hit from us and paladin once does not make you superhuman durbaility when far less damage on far more occassions have caused him injury

You could say the samething about Wolverine and Spiderman........

willRules
Doesn't make it past #1, assuming he gets really lucky and Winter Soldier knocks himself out with his metal arm, then Nightwing gut punches Frank down into unconsciousness like a cheap prostitute yes

Battlehammer
You could say the samething about Wolverine and Spiderman........

no really since both have constant feats of superhuman durability.

Alfheim
no really since both have constant feats of superhuman durability.

Er that means they are more durable. no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by willRules
then Nightwing gut punches Frank down into unconsciousness like a cheap prostitute yes

Why would that happen? Hes taken shots from US agent and Paladin......

jrodslam
I dont know how skilled Winter soldier is Compared to Nightwing. But in all honesty, if all opponents were trying to beat Punisher as fast as possible, no way he clears it.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont know how skilled Winter soldier is Compared to Nightwing. But in all honesty, if all opponents were trying to beat DD as fast as possible, no way he clears it.

You mean Punisher? *sigh* Why not? I dunno man didnt he really beat up DD badly in their last fight?

jrodslam
You mean Punisher? *sigh* Why not? I dunno man didnt he really beat up DD badly in their last fight?

Ooops. Edited. Thanks.

True Frank and DD did beat each other up pretty badly, but it was more a a pure slugfest. THATS where Punisher shines, imo. If this fight was a pure slugfest, i think he can clear it. HOWEVER if the opponents use technical skill and wanted him down asap, he doesnt clear it. No way.

Alfheim
Ooops. Edited. Thanks.

True Frank and DD did beat each other up pretty badly, but it was more a a pure slugfest. THATS where Punisher shines, imo. If this fight was a pure slugfest, i think he can clear it. HOWEVER if the opponents use technical skill and wanted him down asap, he doesnt clear it. No way.

So DD was not using techincal skills in their last fight? It wasnt actually a pure slug fest but yeah it was brutal for example Frank deliberatley dislocated DDs arm, DD then took Franks leg. DD tried a strangle hold with his legs....technique was used.

So what are you saying? DD wasnt trying to KO Frank he wanted the fight to last as long as possible?

jrodslam
So DD was not using techincal skills in their last fight? It wasnt actually a pure slug fest but yeah it was brutal for example Frank deliberatley dislocated DDs arm, DD then took Franks leg. DD tried a strangle hold with his legs....technique was used.

Technical skills in the last fight? Hardly none at all. Im talking about technical, technical skills. Finesse, precise strikes and single, swift moves that can disable a person.

Im not saying that DD wasnt trying to KO Frank, but it WAS a slugfest for the most part. Everyone knows that Punisher can take hits. A slugfest with Punisher is playing his game as hed last more than 15 min against most if not all street lvl'ers.

Alfheim
Technical skills in the last fight? Hardly none at all. Im talking about technical, technical skills. Finesse, precise strikes and single, swift moves that can disable a person.

Yes and was DD deliberatly trying not use technique in their last fight? Strangling somebody with your legs and smashing up somebodys leg may not be finesse but its still technique regardless of how you look at it.

Soljer
Again; anyone in this gauntlet would put Frank down in less than a third of the time he's supposed to stay standing.

Faceman
Nah. Fifteen minutes is an eternity in a fight, and anyone on that list could beat Frank in hand to hand.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.