skyfathers and above?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
i was wondering it would be possible to make thread sort of like a tier system on who could be distinguished as

skyfathers

eldergods

celestail level beings

definite absracts

feel free to correct/add as you see fit, all help is greatly appreciated smile

boriquaking55
It makes sense, seeing as how there is one for below. The only problem would be the massive disagreements between everyone about where to place people, the higher up you go

edit: btw, the manner you have the 4 groups you posted (top-to-bottom) seems pretty accurate to me.

lordboo
Originally posted by boriquaking55
It makes sense, seeing as how there is one for below. The only problem would be the massive disagreements between everyone about where to place people, the higher up you go

edit: btw, the manner you have the 4 groups you posted (top-to-bottom) seems pretty accurate to me.
thanks
we could have low,middle, high rankings as well?

Soljer
Mr. Master's cosmic tiering thread works pretty well for the Marvel side of things.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Soljer
Mr. Master's cosmic tiering thread works pretty well for the Marvel side of things. Its not a tier syetem know.

If I want to know a certain character I don't want to go through it all.

But if your implying using that as help then cool.

Soljer
Meh.

There was a reason we decided not to extend the current tiering system up to Skyfather and above.

Switch 07
Meh.

There was a reason we decided not to extend the current tiering system up to Skyfather and above. It could be interesting.

I am for it but maybe restarted and the tiers rethought of before we make the official thread.

DigiMark007
Mr. Master's cosmic tiering thread works pretty well for the Marvel side of things.

thumb up

And if you don't want to browse it all, just ask him a specific question.

Also, there's a DC counterpart to that thread floating around somewhere. Those work nicely....a tiers thread would not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.