6th hokage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
who do u guys think is a good candidat for the job

Violent2Dope
Doesn't matter what we think, it's between Naruto and Kakashi.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Doesn't matter what we think, it's between Naruto and Kakashi. I don't see why he can't ask what we think roll eyes (sarcastic) . Naruto has determination but he still is a hot head. Sakura seems like the perfect person trained under the 5 and tougher than ever.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sakura can't hack it where it counts. And being a hothead doesn't make you not a candidate. Apparently, the fourth was a hothead, and so is Jaraiya, yet he was offered the position as well.

iceman24567
Well the 4th died and Jaraiya knew he wouldn't make a good Hokage because of his bad traits. The 4th actually used his brain Naruto rarely does Sakuras fight against Sasori proves that she can hack it where it counts.

Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto rarely does?

So THATS why he always surprises people with his Kage bunshins..

naruto is, quite possibly, one of the smartest fighters in the Naruto universe.

Kento
Kakashi would be a good person since he knows so many techniques and all that. Naruto is only strong because of the Kyuubi and if it releases he looses control so he's really more of a danger when he's at his strongest though Naruto has the ability to motivate and make friends with people so I think that may qualify since others lack that ability. Gai is up there with Kakashi in power I think he could be a good Hokage. For pure brilliance and leadership Shikamaru would be a good person. However it's pretty much been said Kakashi if he'd take it so it really doesn't matter. Kakashi has the brain, while not as good as Shikamaru, and has the power. I just don't think he has the ability to make friends with other countries while he could make alliances it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as a tie that Naruto could make. Course few people can do something like that in Naruto and that's why I think he makes a good Hokage not his power.

Blax_Hydralisk
Shikamaru, definently. Neji is a possibility, too.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto rarely does?

So THATS why he always surprises people with his Kage bunshins..

naruto is, quite possibly, one of the smartest fighters in the Naruto universe. That makes him smart? You have your opinion but i still say Sakura has more to offer the village than Naruto.

Hidden Lotus
hmmm.....if we are going with a balance of smarts and power, probably sakura
if its a total love for the village and power, naruto
just raw power, LEE!!!!woot laughing

King Kandy
What has Naruto done to deserve the role? A whole lot of nothing.

Blax_Hydralisk
What has Sakura done to deserve the role, or any of the rookie 9, for that matter.

For all of Sakura's "massive intelligence", she's done sh*t, and has yet to actually win a battle on her own. Naruto has at least pretty much won every fight he's been in that matters except for the fight against Sasuke which he wasn't going all out anyway.

She's simply nerdy book smart, which isn't Hokage material. The only logical choices for Hokage are Neji and Shikamaru.

Hidden Lotus
those are part of the rookie 9.....lol

i really like kakashi or gai
they both are really techniques smart
they might not be "book" smart, but....

King Kandy
I agree on Neji/Shikamaru... I just think that Naruto has done nothing worthy of being selected.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus

I noez no expression

"Book smart" is pretty worthless in the Naruto-verse.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus

i really like kakashi or gai
they both are really techniques smart
they might not be "book" smart, but.... Kekashi is a genius he would make a perfect Hokage.

Violent2Dope
Sakura? Wtf? Naruto actually WINS his fights, with no help. He has proven that he is more skilled than you all make him out to be.

Sol Valentine
Kakashi, Gai, Lee, Neji, Shino, Shikamaru, Sakura, Jiraiya, Orochimaru.

iceman24567
Sakura? Wtf? Naruto actually WINS his fights, with no help. He has proven that he is more skilled than you all make him out to be. Sakura does whatever it takes to protect remember the preliminary rounds Naruto and Sasuke she put her weakness aside even cut her hair to protect her friends if that isn't proof she just fought with an Elder sand village ninja that said she would surpass her master that being the 5th Hokage. Naruto is a good fighter reckless and hot headed as well. I think Sakura would make a better Hokage.

TricksterPriest
I still don't like Sakura. stick out tongue

Kakashi, Jiraiya and Shikamaru are the best qualified. But Naruto does have that inspirational quality. cool

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I still don't like Sakura. stick out tongue

Kakashi, Jiraiya and Shikamaru are the best qualified. But Naruto does have that inspirational quality. cool I think she's a cry baby but i can't deny her qualities.

King Kandy
Sakura? Wtf? Naruto actually WINS his fights, with no help. He has proven that he is more skilled than you all make him out to be.
Take away the Kyuubi and he'd be a droppout right now.

Blax_Hydralisk
So? The same thing goes for Sasuke and Neji, who both rely on there blood limits.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sakura does whatever it takes to protect remember the preliminary rounds Naruto and Sasuke she put her weakness aside even cut her hair to protect her friends if that isn't proof she just fought with an Elder sand village ninja that said she would surpass her master that being the 5th Hokage. Naruto is a good fighter reckless and hot headed as well. I think Sakura would make a better Hokage.

She has bravery. Bravery doesn't make you a good fighter Notice that for all her bravery and determination to protect others.. she fails every time.

Remindme
Shikamaru IMO

iceman24567
So? The same thing goes for Sasuke and Neji, who both rely on there blood limits. No..Sasuke and Neji both would still be high level ninja Naruto would still lag behind.

Blax_Hydralisk
Prove it. Every fight Sasuke's won he's only won because of his Sharingan just about.

Magee
The kyubi is part of his character, its the same as sharingan or any other boodline limit. The 4th put it in Naruto for a reason.

Sol Valentine
Orochimaru.

Violent2Dope
No..Sasuke and Neji both would still be high level ninja Naruto would still lag behind. How so? Neiji's whole taijutsu style that made him strong would be put in the shitter, and Sasuke would lose the Chidori, he couldn't predict movements as effectively, and the only reak thing he would have to his name are fire jutsus.

iceman24567
How so? Neiji's whole taijutsu style that made him strong would be put in the shitter, and Sasuke would lose the Chidori, he couldn't predict movements as effectively, and the only reak thing he would have to his name are fire jutsus. Oh please Naruto is nothing compared to Sasuke as far as fighting skills without the using him blood limit Sauke can take Naruto without using the fox demons chakra.

Violent2Dope
Oh please Naruto is nothing compared to Sasuke as far as fighting skills without the using him blood limit Sauke can take Naruto without using the fox demons chakra. Right right...Naruto doesn't always have to rely on the Kyuubi. His own chakra is massive as well.

Blax_Hydralisk
Mos def.

Actually, in most of his fights, he doesn't even use the Kyuubies chakra

iceman24567
Naruto's Chakra is always mixed with the fox demons chakra...givinng him more chakra at all times.

Kento
How so? Neiji's whole taijutsu style that made him strong would be put in the shitter, and Sasuke would lose the Chidori, he couldn't predict movements as effectively, and the only reak thing he would have to his name are fire jutsus. How would Neji loose his style? I mean he wouldn't see the chakra points to stop the flow of chakra sure but does he really need the Byakugan to hit somebodies internal organs with chakra? He wouldn't have such a good defense but I think his fighting would be fine. Sasuke...Sasuke would be as good as he was before the Haku thing..which isn't great at all compared to what he can do with the Sharingan but skill wise he'd be above Naruto.

King Kandy
Right right...Naruto doesn't always have to rely on the Kyuubi. His own chakra is massive as well.
The reason why his chakra is so large is because the Kyuubi's leaks into it.

And the difference is that even before Sasuke got his Sharingan, he was working 10x harder then Naruto to get strong.

Kento
Originally posted by King Kandy
The reason why his chakra is so large is because the Kyuubi's leaks into it.

And the difference is that even before Sasuke got his Sharingan, he was working 10x harder then Naruto to get strong. Sasuke was not working harder than Naruto to get strong. Naruto was always trying to get stronger and practicing he was just weak. The difference is Sasuke is a genius while Naruto is below average.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kento
Sasuke was not working harder than Naruto to get strong. Naruto was always trying to get stronger and practicing he was just weak. The difference is Sasuke is a genius while Naruto is below average. No Sasuke was training to get stronger to kill his brother spending several hour learning a fire based jutsu that nobody else his age can do is training pretty hard.

Kento
No Sasuke was training to get stronger to kill his brother spending several hour learning a fire based jutsu that nobody else his age can do is training pretty hard. He learned that to impress his father. And it shows Naruto was always training, always trying to get better but he just wasn't strong or able to control his chakra as good as mostly everybody else. Naruto was trying to prove himself all the time. Sasuke trained hard sure but that doesn't mean anything because Naruto trained hard also. Sasuke was a genius and skilled while Naruto was below average at everything he did except playing tricks because without Kyuubi he is weak. It has nothing to do with who trained more.

Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto didn't take his training seriously until after the thing with Irruka in the beginning. Before that, he was just a lazy prankster.

Sasuke trained to hsi fullest abilities his entire life, and even then was twenty times weaker then Naruto was until he started really using his Sharingan.

Kento
Naruto wasn't lazy and he was only a prankster to try and get noticed. Even after the Iruka thing he wasn't really skilled either. Sasuke was always more skilled and could use his chakra better than Naruto it is just Naruto has more chakra so he's more powerful if he taps into Kyuubi but without it he's weaker than Sasuke. Makes me rethink about Kiba's strength since he lost to Naruto who had hardly any chakra control since Orochimaru did that seal. Though by then he had improved a whole lot in a short time sure but he had even worse chakra control and he still had enough to do shadow clones, transformation, able to keep fighting after being beat on alot, and koed Kiba in just a few hits.

Blax_Hydralisk
The Uzimaki renden and Lion Combo are pretty devastating moves..

iceman24567
If his father were alive to train him from childhood he would be just as strong as Sasuke if not stronger.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sasuke's yet to show real talent without his Sharingan. When Sasuke trying fought Naruto trying naruto won until Sasuke activated his Sharingan erm

Magee
Naruto has the greatest chakra capacity of any one besides maybe Kisame, thats his natural chakra not kyubi why do people forget that. He can make hundreads of clones no problem and he only needs to hit you once with rasengan to win.

Kento
Sasuke's yet to show real talent without his Sharingan. When Sasuke trying fought Naruto trying naruto won until Sasuke activated his Sharingan erm Sasuke showed some skill against Haku before Haku used his Bloodline Limit. Naruto didn't show any skill until his fight with Kiba really. Actually Naruto still doesn't show superior fighting skills but he's good at using his shadow clones now instead of just making as many as he can and watching them all get beat. Course he's got a lot more skill than Sakura, Ino, Chouji and Shikamaru though but that's not saying much.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Magee
Naruto has the greatest chakra capacity of any one besides maybe Kisame, thats his natural chakra not kyubi why do people forget that. He can make hundreads of clones no problem and he only needs to hit you once with rasengan to win. How do we know it's his "natural" capacity? He was merged with the fox demon from birth his chakra was always mixed with the demons chakra why do you not know that?

Magee
Its still his chakra regardless of whats happened to it, Naruto = Blue, Fox = red, quite simple to understand is it not? Any way nothing has been said about Kyubi chakra increasing Narutos own, just that he has a huge amount of chakra.

King Kandy
Sasuke was always more skilled and could use his chakra better than Naruto it is just Naruto has more chakra so he's more powerful if he taps into Kyuubi but without it he's weaker than Sasuke.
EXACTLY!

Without the Kyuubi he'd be nowhere, on his own he has done nothing to deserve being Hokage.

King Kandy
Naruto has the greatest chakra capacity of any one besides maybe Kisame, thats his natural chakra not kyubi why do people forget that. He can make hundreads of clones no problem and he only needs to hit you once with rasengan to win.
That's because rom birth his the Kyuubi chakra continualy leaks into his... Orochimaru and Jiraiya have stated on seperate occasions that this is the case. It's why Naruto had so many problems when Orochimaru changed the seal, it's because he had to use his own Chakra instead of the mixed Chakra.

Sol Valentine
Orochimaru?

iceman24567
Its still his chakra regardless of whats happened to it, Naruto = Blue, Fox = red, quite simple to understand is it not? Any way nothing has been said about Kyubi chakra increasing Narutos own, just that he has a huge amount of chakra. No you said his own chakra was massive without the fox demons help which is wrong. No it is not his chakra i proved it it's obviously a mix of his and the demons that's why his chakra has high limits and is double Kakashi's i doubt an 11 Naruto without the fox demon in him would have double Kakashis chakra.

Sol Valentine
Orochimaru?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Orochimaru?
Yes. Orochimaru made that comment.

Magee
Well I can barely remember what happened in Naruto its been a while since I read the first few hundread.

Kento
EXACTLY!

Without the Kyuubi he'd be nowhere, on his own he has done nothing to deserve being Hokage. He's done a lot. He's great to be Hokage with his personality. His strength sure may not be up to par but he has done stuff to deserve being Hokage. He can motivate most people to change and can make friends with people and inspire people.

Sol Valentine
Orochimaru would make a good one.

Kento
I'm sure he would since he's basically the equivalent of Hokage to the Sound Nin and is doing a good job at it...well was even if he lets all his men go out to get killed. Also he played Kazekage for a bit.

Violent2Dope
If his father were alive to train him from childhood he would be just as strong as Sasuke if not stronger. His father is the Yondaime. He'd be at least 3 times as strong as Sasugay.

Kento
His father is the Yondaime. He'd be at least 3 times as strong as Sasugay. I doubt who his father was would make him stronger even if 4th was alive.

Violent2Dope
I doubt who his father was would make him stronger even if 4th was alive. His dad was the Yondaime, the 4th Hokage. He would.

Kento
His dad was the Yondaime, the 4th Hokage. He would. I highly doubt it. Unless the 4th was somehow able to make Kyuubi and Naruto's chakra mix without Kyuubi taking control.

Blax_Hydralisk
Why does it matter?

Naruto has the Kyuubi chakra. it makes him strong. Deal with it. He's not going to lose it any time soon, and it's only a matter of time till he learns to control it, and he wants he does he'll be unbeatable..

Oh wait.. he's already unbeatable.. that's why he never loses.

Kento
He's beatable. He's never really lost when it matters but he's lost when it didn't. Kimimaro, Orochimaru, Zabuza, Sasuke. He's lost those. And now that he's basically refusing Kyuubi's help he's going to have to get strong by himself. Which doesn't seem to much of a problem since he still has large chakra without Kyuubi taking over.

King Kandy
His father is the Yondaime. He'd be at least 3 times as strong as Sasugay.
And if Sasuke had Yondaime as a father, he'd be 3 times as strong as a Yondaime-Trained Naruto. Why? Because he works harder!

King Kandy
Which doesn't seem to much of a problem since he still has large chakra without Kyuubi taking over.
He has a large Chakra because of the Kyuubi.

Kento
He has a large Chakra because of the Kyuubi. It's been said that he has a large chakra capacity even without Kyuubi.Originally posted by King Kandy
And if Sasuke had Yondaime as a father, he'd be 3 times as strong as a Yondaime-Trained Naruto. Why? Because he works harder! When is it ever said Sasuke trains harder? Sasuke isn't the only one with a goal to achieve.

iceman24567
His father is the Yondaime. He'd be at least 3 times as strong as Sasugay. Im not sure about 3 times but stronger maybe stop being a troll.

iceman24567
It's been said that he has a large chakra capacity even without Kyuubi. When is it ever said Sasuke trains harder? Sasuke isn't the only one with a goal to achieve. HOw can they make that assumption when he was fused with the Kyuubi at birth? I doubt they checked his capacity at birth the Kyuubi made his capacity what it is thats a fact not speculation.

King Kandy
It's been said that he has a large chakra capacity even without Kyuubi. When is it ever said Sasuke trains harder? Sasuke isn't the only one with a goal to achieve.
Naruto, has his Chakra meshed by the Kyuubi. We saw his Chakra supply by itself... When Orochimaru cut of the Kyuubi Chakra.

And we know Sasuke trains harder because we've seen him doing it... Fireball Jutsue etc.

Kento
Naruto, has his Chakra meshed by the Kyuubi. We saw his Chakra supply by itself... When Orochimaru cut of the Kyuubi Chakra.

And we know Sasuke trains harder because we've seen him doing it... Fireball Jutsue etc. No we saw Naruto unable to mold any chakra correctly because Orochimaru sealing Kyuubi threw everything out of whack. He was still able to create shadow clones like they were nothing and beat Kiba without Kyuubi.

And it shows Sasuke doing one thing as a kid to impress his father and suddenly he trains harder than anybody? It never shows what Naruto did as a kid that much except watching everybody else be happy with their family and hating him for reasons he never understood.Originally posted by iceman24567
HOw can they make that assumption when he was fused with the Kyuubi at birth? I doubt they checked his capacity at birth the Kyuubi made his capacity what it is thats a fact not speculation. Kakashi said it. When they were training to put the wind element into the Rasengan. I can't remember what he said exactly but it was something about how he has a large chakra supply of his own without Kyuubi. That's why they were using Yamato to supress Kyuubi while he train

Violent2Dope
Sasugay doesn't work harder than Naruto, that is bullshit. And iceman, stfu, I'm not a troll. Oh, and it was said by Jiraiya that Oro's seal cut Naruto off from Kyuubi, AND sent his chakra out of wack. And even like that, he was almost able to stand on water.

iceman24567
No we saw Naruto unable to mold any chakra correctly because Orochimaru sealing Kyuubi threw everything out of whack. He was still able to create shadow clones like they were nothing and beat Kiba without Kyuubi.

And it shows Sasuke doing one thing as a kid to impress his father and suddenly he trains harder than anybody? It never shows what Naruto did as a kid that much except watching everybody else be happy with their family and hating him for reasons he never understood. Kakashi said it. When they were training to put the wind element into the Rasengan. I can't remember what he said exactly but it was something about how he has a large chakra supply of his own without Kyuubi. That's why they were using Yamato to supress Kyuubi while he train Like i said Naruto's chakra is ALWAYS mixed with the Kyuubi it's a part of him now just like Gaara he can still use his sand powers without the demon because some of the demons chakra was always mixed with his. Violent2Dope you are a troll his name is Sasuke and he does train harder than Naruto.

Kento
Like i said Naruto's chakra is ALWAYS mixed with the Kyuubi it's a part of him now just like Gaara he can still use his sand powers without the demon because some of the demons chakra was always mixed with his. Violent2Dope you are a troll his name is Sasuke and he does train harder than Naruto. Kakashi said without using Kyuubi Naruto has more chakra than him. He doesn't always draw upon the Kyuubi's chakra. They both have two different chakra and he uses his own most of the time. He did all the training with Yamato and Kakashi without using Kyuubi at all since Yamato kept repressing it. Jiraiya even pushed him off that cliff to get Naruto to use Kyuubi chakra since he can't use it normally.They are not one and the same.

And Sasuke does not train harder than Naruto. The tree climbing deal should easily have put that out the window and that was even before Naruto ever used the Kyuubi's power. He has a large chakra supply of his own and the stamina to back it up which is probably the only reason he was able to keep up with Sasuke in getting to the top. Then there is the summoning training, the Rasengan training, and the putting wind element into Rasengan training that he did.

King Kandy
Naruto and the Kyuubi have seperate Chakra's, but over the years they've meshed.

Orochimaru said that, pretty much to the word.

iceman24567
Kakashi said without using Kyuubi Naruto has more chakra than him. He doesn't always draw upon the Kyuubi's chakra. They both have two different chakra and he uses his own most of the time. He did all the training with Yamato and Kakashi without using Kyuubi at all since Yamato kept repressing it. Jiraiya even pushed him off that cliff to get Naruto to use Kyuubi chakra since he can't use it normally.They are not one and the same.

And Sasuke does not train harder than Naruto. The tree climbing deal should easily have put that out the window and that was even before Naruto ever used the Kyuubi's power. He has a large chakra supply of his own and the stamina to back it up which is probably the only reason he was able to keep up with Sasuke in getting to the top. Then there is the summoning training, the Rasengan training, and the putting wind element into Rasengan training that he did. Do you want me to find it in writting? Some of the Kyuubis chakra is fused with Narutos at all times increasing his capacity like i said as far as training that's strictly up to opinion i guess.

Blax_Hydralisk

He was in the process of losing to Kimimaro before Lee showed up, that doesn't mean he lost the match. In almost all of his matches he starts off losing but eventually beats his opponent, I'm pretty sure he was restrained by Yamato. He forced him to revert back. Otherwise, he wasn't beaten. Last I checked Naruto and Sasuke did what they were suppsoed to do, free Kakashi, and then kakashi whooped his ass. And Naruto threw the fight with Sasuke.He only lost because he wasn't willing to go the extra step, like Sasuke was. He wasn't giving his all.

It was stated in the manga that his NORMAL chakra, without the Kyuubi's at all, was twice that of Kakashi's.

Blax_Hydralisk
Do you want me to find it in writting? Some of the Kyuubis chakra is fused with Narutos at all times increasing his capacity like i said as far as training that's strictly up to opinion i guess.

Prove it.

And Orcihimaru's word is not > Kakashi's. Also Naruto's training to learn the Rasengan > Anything we've seen Sausgay do.

King Kandy
On the other hand, Kakashi's opinion is not > Jiraiya and Orochimaru's...

Blax_Hydralisk
Not really. Seeing as how Kakashi has actually spent more time then either of them with Naruto he would have a clearer understanding of his anatomy, as opposed to Orichimaru who sees and interacts with Naruto every other arc. And too my knowledge Jiraiya has never directly stated that without the Kyuubi Naruto's chakra would be "normal". It HAS been stated, however, that Naruto's normal non-enhanced chakra is twice that of kakashi's. If he says otherwise, show me proof.

iceman24567
Prove it.

And Orcihimaru's word is not > Kakashi's. Also Naruto's training to learn the Rasengan > Anything we've seen Sausgay do. It was stated plenty of times that some of the demons chakra is always fused with Narutos look it up buddy. Calling his Sausgay is so immature and proves that you are biased stop with the childish spite plus Orcihimaru's knowledge > Kakashi's knowledge any day somebody please prove me wrong. Like i said as far as training it's up to opinion to who trains harder but you are biased so who cares about biased opinions.

Blax_Hydralisk
"It was stated plenty of times loloollolololol"

Prove it. And I'll say whatever the hell I want. Niether I and, and probably V2D, care what you think of me/us.

And no, Orichimaru is not omniscient. He is a fallible third party character just like everyone else. The difference is that Kakashi and Jiraiya have both seen Naruto train and fight, Orichimaru has just seen him fight a couple of times. Big difference.

Kento
He was in the process of losing to Kimimaro before Lee showed up, that doesn't mean he lost the match. In almost all of his matches he starts off losing but eventually beats his opponent, I'm pretty sure he was restrained by Yamato. He forced him to revert back. Otherwise, he wasn't beaten. Last I checked Naruto and Sasuke did what they were suppsoed to do, free Kakashi, and then kakashi whooped his ass. And Naruto threw the fight with Sasuke.He only lost because he wasn't willing to go the extra step, like Sasuke was. He wasn't giving his all. Well I guess Kimimaro really didn't have a way to beat Naruto either so I guess you do have a point. Plus he wasn't really concentrating on Kimimaro also so I take that one back. Naruto refused Kyuubi's help when they find Sasuke with Yamato not that Yamato was holding it in but I meant when Sasuke leaves Konoha. Even if Naruto was holding back he was still koed which means Sasuke had the power to knock out one-tailed Naruto cause he can't really hold back his durability. He wanted him to stay so he didn't really throw the fight he didn't want to kill just try to beat him so he couldn't go while Sasuke was out for the kill.

King Kandy
Oh, how about Kakashi saying "It's the nine tailed fox that makes his stamina so amazing" when he was getting Ebisu to teach him...

That sounds like a conclusive statement if i've ever heard one.

iceman24567
"It was stated plenty of times loloollolololol"

Prove it. And I'll say whatever the hell I want. Niether I and, and probably V2D, care what you think of me/us.

And no, Orichimaru is not omniscient. He is a fallible third party character just like everyone else. The difference is that Kakashi and Jiraiya have both seen Naruto train and fight, Orichimaru has just seen him fight a couple of times. Big difference. Orichimaru has studied the demons because he is an Akatsuki member so he knows alot about it his former partner if im not mistaken was Itachi who is assigned to take Naruto's demon so Orichimarus knows alot about the fox and his potential. Plus he did fight Naruto even sealed his chakra.

iceman24567
Oh, how about Kakashi saying "It's the nine tailed fox that makes his stamina so amazing" when he was getting Ebisu to teach him...

That sounds like a conclusive statement if i've ever heard one. Score another one for the Sentry kid.

yungz22
i say shikamaru would be a good candidate

Blax_Hydralisk

True he was KO'd, but my point was that Naruto lost because he wasn't willing kill. If Naruto was so desperate to win the fight that he was willing to kill, like Sasuke, he would have just killed him before Sasuke transformed to curse-seal lvl 2. However, he didn't, and when they collided with there respective techniques Naruto aimed for Sasuke's headband while Sasuke aimed for his heart.

That quote still doesn't contradict anything being said, though.. He simply states that Naruto's endurance at that point was high because of the Kyuubi chakra, however that doesn't directly state that Naruto's chakra is high without it. Actually, he also states later (Or earlier.) That Naruto's normal non-Kyuubi enhanced chakra is twice his own. So as far as kakashi's concerned, it would seem to be that Naruto's regular chakra is already great, and the Kyuubi just makes it completely insanely high.

iceman24567
True he was KO'd, but my point was that Naruto lost because he wasn't willing kill. If Naruto was so desperate to win the fight that he was willing to kill, like Sasuke, he would have just killed him before Sasuke transformed to curse-seal lvl 2. However, he didn't, and when they collided with there respective techniques Naruto aimed for Sasuke's headband while Sasuke aimed for his heart.

That quote still doesn't contradict anything being said, though.. He simply states that Naruto's endurance at that point was high because of the Kyuubi chakra, however that doesn't directly state that Naruto's chakra is high without it. Actually, he also states later (Or earlier.) That Naruto's normal non-Kyuubi enhanced chakra is twice his own. So as far as kakashi's concerned, it would seem to be that Naruto's regular chakra is already great, and the Kyuubi just makes it completely insanely high. You keep saying the same thing we what you mean but we believe something else point taken but if some of the demons chakra isn't fused with Naruto's how is he able to heal so fast? I think it's the fox's chakra that is mixed with Narutos own reserves.

Blax_Hydralisk
When he heals, THATS the Kyuubi's chakra at work. I'm not debating that. But at the same time, even without isng the Kyuubi's chakra at all Naruto still has an above average chakra reserve.

Kento
You keep saying the same thing we what you mean but we believe something else point taken but if some of the demons chakra isn't fused with Naruto's how is he able to heal so fast? I think it's the fox's chakra that is mixed with Narutos own reserves. He's able to heal because he has the fox inside of him not because they are the same chakra. After Kakashi says the whole Naruto having twice his chakra he says that with Kyuubi's chakra he'd has hundreds of times his chakra. They are different. If they are the same why are they different colors also? And why does he get so much stronger when he uses Kyuubi's chakra? And why does he ask the Fox for chakra if they are meshed?

Blax_Hydralisk
I empahsize Kento's last point. If the Kyuubi and Naruto's chakra were constantly being melded together then why does Naruto have to ask the Kyuubi to let him use it?

Sol Valentine
Kimimaro would make a good Hokage.

iceman24567
When he heals, THATS the Kyuubi's chakra at work. I'm not debating that. But at the same time, even without isng the Kyuubi's chakra at all Naruto still has an above average chakra reserve. Says you. You stated your opinion and i think otherwise because Naruto does have control over which chakra reserve to use so it has me to believe that the demons leaked chakra that is now apart of Narutos own reserve heals Naruto.

iceman24567
He's able to heal because he has the fox inside of him not because they are the same chakra. After Kakashi says the whole Naruto having twice his chakra he says that with Kyuubi's chakra he'd has hundreds of times his chakra. They are different. If they are the same why are they different colors also? And why does he get so much stronger when he uses Kyuubi's chakra? And why does he ask the Fox for chakra if they are meshed? It's a fact they don't have the same chakra reserve i said it a million times if you were reading. What i said was the some of the Demons chakra was leaked out into Narutos making his own reserve a large mixture of both. I personally think the mixture heals him not just because the demon is in him.

Kento
It's a fact they don't have the same chakra reserve i said it a million times if you were reading. What i said was the some of the Demons chakra was leaked out into Narutos making his own reserve a large mixture of both. I personally think the mixture heals him not just because the demon is in him. No Naruto's is his own. He uses up what the Kyuubi's gives him when he uses it he doesn't store it in his chakra until he needs it again to make himself more powerful. He use to pull Kyuubi's chakra then use it up to fight. Now he's basically refusing Kyuubi's help and he's still able to create a jutsu not even Kakashi could.

iceman24567
No Naruto's is his own. He uses up what the Kyuubi's gives him when he uses it he doesn't store it in his chakra until he needs it again to make himself more powerful. He use to pull Kyuubi's chakra then use it up to fight. Now he's basically refusing Kyuubi's help and he's still able to create a jutsu not even Kakashi could. Ok fine obviously we can't come to a a mutual agreement point taken. Back to the Hokage thing. I still think Sakura would make a good Hokage.

Kento
Eh I haven't seen Sakura do anything to get that position. She may be a good medical ninja and have good chakra control but she's not really up for that with anything else. I still think out of the rookie 9 Shikamaru has the best abilities to do it if he was motivated to do it. If Shikamaru's father is anything like him he could probably do it. I think Hinata's father would have a shot..though I really don't think I'd want him leading Konoha like the way he leads the Hyuuga family. Everything would be split up. The elite and the slaves.

Sol Valentine
Shino's dad.

iceman24567
I know Shikamaru would make a good Hokage. Tsunade seem like a mix of Shikamaru and Tsunade actually short tempered, Lazy, intelligent and protective of the people close to her.

Sol Valentine
Gaara.

King Kandy
That quote still doesn't contradict anything being said, though.. He simply states that Naruto's endurance at that point was high because of the Kyuubi chakra, however that doesn't directly state that Naruto's chakra is high without it. Actually, he also states later (Or earlier.) That Naruto's normal non-Kyuubi enhanced chakra is twice his own. So as far as kakashi's concerned, it would seem to be that Naruto's regular chakra is already great, and the Kyuubi just makes it completely insanely high.
But this was before Naruto learned to use the Red Chakra, so any references to the Kyuubi increasing his Chakra are refering to his base chakra.

How you could construe that statement to mean anything other then "It's the Kyuubi that gives him a high chakra level" is beyond me.

King Kandy
I empahsize Kento's last point. If the Kyuubi and Naruto's chakra were constantly being melded together then why does Naruto have to ask the Kyuubi to let him use it?
Becaus the amount meshed with him is barely any of the Kyuubi's but is like 30x Naruto on his own.

M-DOGG@
Kakashi because of his many techniques,strength,speed,and sharingan.He's perfect to be the next Hokage.Shikamaru because his massive intellingence and leadership experience.Rock Lee because of his raw power and determination.Naruto because of his massive strength,speed,Kyuubi,and his love for the village.

Blax_Hydralisk
Shikamaru, on further thought, would only be a useful Hokage during peace time. Rock Lee is pretty much completely useless.

Kakashi would be the better choice of those four.

magic_hate_ball
Id go with Kakashi. Shikamaru would be a good hokage but where hes not exactly the "go-getter" type, hed leave the running of the village to other people.

Blax_Hydralisk
Plus he' d get his ass kicked in a fight.

magic_hate_ball
that too....he takes too long to plan out his strategy

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah. Like I said, he'd be a good Hokage during peace time, or a good, ya know, "vice Hokage". His intelligence would be very helpful to the Leaf village but he simply doesn't have the combat prowess.

Hinaru
Naruto!He's the son of the fourth.The yondaime wanted the village to treat him like a hero.So he should be Roukudaime.

Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto's unbeatable and he's got the fighting skills, but he doesn't have the wisdom or intelligence necessary to run the village. At least not yet.

King Kandy
Yeah. Like I said, he'd be a good Hokage during peace time, or a good, ya know, "vice Hokage". His intelligence would be very helpful to the Leaf village but he simply doesn't have the combat prowess.
He could be an advisor.

Blax_Hydralisk
That he could. He'd make an excellent adviser.. or general, if the Naruto-verse has generals.

King Kandy
There were "Elders" who worked with Sarutobi, so I guess he could be like that.

Although, you'll have a hard time finding anyone better then the Third...

tano song ming
i say Sasuke or Gaara is the the best suited for the title of hokage.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tano song ming
i say Sasuke or Gaara is the the best suited for the title of hokage. Well Sauke defected and Gaara is the leader of the sand village so your post makes no sense.

BakaXero
Originally posted by tano song ming
i say Sasuke or Gaara is the the best suited for the title of hokage.
I agree with:
Well Sauke defected and Gaara is the leader of the sand village so your post makes no sense.

Gaara is the Kazekage since his from the hidden sand village in the wind country

Kazekage = wind shadow
Hokage = fire shadow

and just for shits and giggles

Mizukage = water shadow
Raikage = lightning shadow
Tsuchikage = earth shadow

if you haven't figured out from the above kage means shadow. have fun figuring out what the rest means. big grin

grey fox
How so? Neiji's whole taijutsu style that made him strong would be put in the shitter, and Sasuke would lose the Chidori, he couldn't predict movements as effectively, and the only reak thing he would have to his name are fire jutsus.

Bullshit.

I know this has already been retorted to, but Jyuken (?) really isn't all that it's made out to be. Any half-decent ninja with a photographic memory could technically utilise Jyuken effectively.

Back to the point at hand.

Kakashi - No, the guy is too wrapped up in his own grief to be an effective leader.

Sakura - While tactically smart and physically strong she lacks heart.

Naruto - The Complete opposite of Sakura , technically weak and quite oblivious he has the heart of just about every shoen character combined.

Shikamaru - Smart, Logical, powerful in a subterfuge kind of way, he would be a VERY good choice.

iceman24567
Originally posted by BakaXero
I agree with:

Gaara is the Kazekage since his from the hidden sand village in the wind country

Kazekage = wind shadow
Hokage = fire shadow

Mizukage = water shadow

if you haven't figured out from the above kage means shadow. have fun figuring out what the rest means. big grin Ok i did say he was the leader of the Sand village right whats your point?

Kento
Originally posted by grey fox
Bullshit.

I know this has already been retorted to, but Jyuken (?) really isn't all that it's made out to be. Any half-decent ninja with a photographic memory could technically utilise Jyuken effectively.

Back to the point at hand.

Kakashi - No, the guy is too wrapped up in his own grief to be an effective leader.

Sakura - While tactically smart and physically strong she lacks heart.

Naruto - The Complete opposite of Sakura , technically weak and quite oblivious he has the heart of just about every shoen character combined.

Shikamaru - Smart, Logical, powerful in a subterfuge kind of way, he would be a VERY good choice. I agree about Sakura the rest not so much.

Kakashi has the brains, power, and skills to make an effective leader and if Tsunade can do it Kakashi can very well do it. His grief wouldn't stop him at all.

Naruto is just dumb but even without Kyuubi he's stronger than Kakashi and has the heart to actually do it he's just not smart enough to run a whole country so until he matures he's out but he's far from weak.

Shikamaru's personality is what makes him a bad candidate for Hokage..and his lack of chakra. Everything is to much of a bother for him though his personality is what I like about him he's not fit to be in a leadership place. At least not as high as Hokage. Maybe helping Kakashi out with strategies during a war or on high rank missions that people are going on but that's about it.

Though I vote for Yamato being the next Hokage since he is the the First Hokage's clone so he can't be that bad of a choice.

BakaXero
Ok i did say he was the leader of the Sand village right whats your point?
I agreed with you no expression
Just supporting what you said big grin

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by grey fox

Look at Tsunade. And Kakashi knows when it's time to be sad and when it's time to kick ass.

And real combat effective'ness ermm

If he had the intelligence, he would be the greatest Hokage in history.

Woudl actually be one of the worse. he simply can't hack it, intelligence alone doesn't get you very far in the Naruto-verse, just look at his fight with Tayuya. Brute strength and sheer force of will defeated everything he could come up with.

iceman24567
I agreed with you no expression
Just supporting what you said big grin Oh my bad wink

King Kandy
Woudl actually be one of the worse. he simply can't hack it, intelligence alone doesn't get you very far in the Naruto-verse, just look at his fight with Tayuya. Brute strength and sheer force of will defeated everything he could come up with.
On the other hand he basically took out Hidan by himself.

Blax_Hydralisk
Hidan is also one of the most useless Akatsutski members I've ever seen.

grey fox
On the other hand he basically took out Hidan by himself.

Whom pwned the Son of theHokage.

Blax_Hydralisk
Being "the son of the Hokage" is just a title, doesn't mean anything. Asuma was also one of the more useless Jounin, compared to Kakashi and Gai. He did nothing impressive.

dadudemon
I agree with:

Kazekage = wind shadow
Hokage = fire shadow

Mizukage = water shadow

if you haven't figured out from the above kage means shadow. have fun figuring out what the rest means. big grin

thanks for the info...I always wondered what each "country's" equivilant leader was called...I gathered that the sand village's was called the Kazekage and Konoha's was Hokage...but I didn't know it for the other countries...thanks man...I owe you some cookies now. big grin

Csdabest
Id Laugh if Sasuke ends up being the 6th or 7th Hokage when he finally returns his emo arse back to the leaf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.