Fury vs Adam Warlock w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
hmm

Mr Master
Jeesh, Fury is the flavor of the week.

Bump that, the flavor of the day. laughing out loud

Anyway.

Fury (with time) loses this one.

The IG has to be overpowered,
there's no exploitation of any kind concerning weakness that the Fury can discover.

IG makes one god, below the LT.

Only an = equal god can match and possibly defeat the IG.

It's funny,
Imo Jaspers (who was killed by Fury)
has a better chance against the IG than Fury.

Because Jaspers may be able to overpower the IG,
while Fury has to continuously battle until it finds a soft spot.
(which is doesn't unless you overpower it like I mentioned)

Sooner or later, Fury's durability will wear down, thus losing with time.

xjustice69x
fury loses unless it adapts it self a duplicate IG laughing

guy222
Adam w/IG FTW

http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/warlockinfinitywatch01_02-b40e6bed2c.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/warlockinfinitywatch01_06-4edf391338.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/warlockinfinitywatch01_07-6ac9f3608c.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Adam w/IG FTW

http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/warlockinfinitywatch01_02-b40e6bed2c.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/warlockinfinitywatch01_06-4edf391338.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/warlockinfinitywatch01_07-6ac9f3608c.jpg
Those scans make it seem like the IG is very much just universal. Warlock talks about this reality. And Eternity talks about this one aspect of his totality. And how the effect would be non existant had it been his whole self. So how can the IG be multiversal like people make it with this evidence? Fury for the win.

guy222
How does Fury win

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
How does Fury win
Adapting. Multiversal power for the win. Right in the scan Eternity says that Had it been his whole essence the blast would have been non effective. that right there tells us the IG has been universal. like I have been saying FOREVER. And the fact that warlock talks about this reality. Fury simply adapts to a multiversal lvl and out powers the IG.

psycho gundam
hey, did you notice how ziran the tester was the only one not blown away(check out galactus)by the gauntlet, just keep that in mind for further celestial debates.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Adapting. Multiversal power for the win. Right in the scan Eternity says that Had it been his whole essence the blast would have been non effective. that right there tells us the IG has been universal. like I have been saying FOREVER. And the fact that warlock talks about this reality. Fury simply adapts to a multiversal lvl and out powers the IG.

So Fury's simply evolves multiversal power out of his a$$? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fury Vs. LT Who wins?

Nvr: Oh Fury simply adapts to a HOTU lvl and out powers LT. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
So Fury's simply evolves multiversal power out of his a$$? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fury Vs. LT Who wins?

Nvr: Oh Fury simply adapts to a HOTU lvl and out powers LT. erm No. becuz fury hasn't been shown to adapt to that lvl. It has been shown to adapt to MJJ's lvl. Next.

WhiteWitchKing
No. becuz fury hasn't been shown to adapt to that lvl. It has been shown to adapt to MJJ's lvl. Next.

And what level would that be?

And speaking of shown, the IG was shown to own the Nullifier like a ***** and more powerful than 30 cosmic cubes and required LT to stop. But you it's only universal to you? NEXT!

LT has problems with universal IG? Man, that damn servant of TOAA sucks. Represents power of One Above ALL? Should just call Fury in to use his multiversal power beat down on poor universal IG.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
And what level would that be?

And speaking of shown, the IG was shown to own the Nullifier like a ***** and more powerful than 30 cosmic cubes and required LT to stop. But you it's only universal to you? NEXT!

LT has problems with universal IG? Man, that damn servant of TOAA sucks. Represents power of One Above ALL? Should just call Fury in to use his multiversal power beat down on poor universal IG.

laughing

Um. The UN was NEVER shown to be multiversal until years later by a different user. for a different purpose. you fail at life. And cosmic cubes made what? a universe? Be real. And the LT didnt' seem to have any problems with the IG that I"m aware of. he simply willed them not to work. And then he willed them to work. You should learn to debate better and not try and insult.

WhiteWitchKing
Um. The UN was NEVER shown to be multiversal until years later by a different user. for a different purpose.

More nonesense from you. Read %$$# naration where the writer clearly depics a clash of between titans but the term "ultimate means little."

And you've never been with a girl. embarrasment That's the ultimate failure in life.

Yeah, what was I thinking. 5 CC that created a universe out of no where and F$%K with the UN. The cosmic egg had over thirty cosmics and was still stated to be below the IG. If they'd lifted their limits then we'd have something but they didn't in either case.

Other than stomping Warlock's universal power without destroying reality? And reasoning with him? A Omiversal/multiversal being is going to have trouble stomping a universal being? Zom was owned by LT easily. And no, this isn't crappy Strange Zom I'm refering to.

Yup, the only one to do it. Whereas every abstract and two of Marvel's top weapons meant little and Eternity had to go begging to LT.

Dude, stop whining.

You can't comprehend this:
IG > CC or UN > multiverse

But you can comprehend this BS:
Darkseid > Takion = Multiverse

nvrbeenwthagirl
More nonesense from you. Read %$$# naration where the writer clearly depics a clash of between titans but the term "ultimate means little."

And you've never been with a girl. thumb down That's the ultimate failure in life.

Yeah, what was I thinking. 5 CC that created a universe out of no where and F$%K with the UN. The cosmic egg had over thirty cosmics and was still stated to be below the IG. If they'd lifted their limits then we'd have something but they didn't in either case.

Other than stomping Warlock's universal power without destroying reality? And reasoning with him? A Omiversal/multiversal being is going to have trouble stomping a universal being? Zom was owned by LT easily. And no, this isn't crappy Strange Zom I'm refering to.

Yup, the only one to do it. Whereas every abstract and two of Marvel's top weapons.

Dude, stop whining.

You can't comprehend this:
IG > CC or UN > multiverse

But you can comprehend this BS:
Darkseid > Takion = Multiverse

Your whole post smacks of dumbness. until you can prove that the UN in the hands of quasar who on panel says that it will destroy The UNIVERSE if misfired, is equal to reed restructing the multiverse, your entire argument falls apart. you might want to get your own brain and theories and stop sucking other's theorhetical swords.

And you are a dummy if you think me not being with agirl is a failure. That is retarded. A failure would be you for not knowing your info when trying to insult someone.

WhiteWitchKing
Your whole post smacks of dumbness. until you can prove that the UN in the hands of quasar who on panel says that it will destroy The UNIVERSE if misfired, is equal to reed restructing the multiverse, your entire argument falls apart.

What's that NeverBeenWithAGirl? Did I touch a nerve. Prove that it isn't? Read the narration of War and the weapons involved. Everything was below the IG as intended. 5 CC was merging two universes, 30 CC were able to affect the multiverse and both were still below the IG. Yup just multiverse power. As for the UN, RETCON UN, RETCON IG feat! Duh.

Said the kid that gets hounded more than anyone on this board other than quanchi for his deluded interpretations of characters. Shield Vs Force Field? eek!

Sure NeverBeenWithAGirl, sure. batman

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's that NeverBeenWithAGirl? Did I touch a nerve. Prove that it isn't? Read the narration of War and the weapons involved. Everything was below the IG as intended. 5 CC was merging two universes, 30 CC were able to affect the multiverse and both were still below the IG. Yup just multiverse power. As for the UN, RETCON UN, RETCON IG feat! Duh.

Said the kid that gets hounded more than anyone on this board other than quanchi for his deluded interpretations of characters. Shield Vs Force Field? eek!

Sure NeverBeenWithAGirl, sure. batman

your rethort was a limp as your libido.

TricksterPriest
He calls himself Nvrbeenwthagirl cause he's gay. no That insult was uncalled for. thumb down

guy222
stay on course, my friends

dark lord got a good thread goin

WhiteWitchKing
your rethort was a limp as your libido.

What's rethort?

Your english makes Darkseid.... sad

huh
blink
geek
What the f**k?
messed
no expression
erm
ninja
pirate

'xplains it, I guess. But what a....unique way to express himself.

SpiderGauntlet
Adam FTW. Fury will lose eventually.

celestialdemon
Adam Warlock wins. The Fury only beat MJJ because he found his weakness of unspace (which shouldn't have happened because MJJ and The Fury were still part of "reality"wink. The IG has no weakness. Like Master said, it simply has to be overpowered, something The Fury can't do.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
It's funny,
Imo Jaspers (who was killed by Fury)
has a better chance against the IG than Fury. Not really, imo.

An IG user would just kill Jaspers, the same way Fury did -- BFR into Un-Space ftw. stick out tongue

Anyhow,
Warlock takes this.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
Not really, imo.

An IG user would just kill Jaspers, the same way Fury did -- BFR into Un-Space ftw. stick out tongue

Anyhow,
Warlock takes this.

Unless they did so instantly, MJJ would probably deal more damage than the Fury.

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Unless they did so instantly, MJJ would probably deal more damage than the Fury. Of course MJJ could deal out more damage than Fury, if the IG wielder allowed the battle to continue for too long -- But said IG wielder, , would 'instantly' know that their best bet at defeating MJJ, is to take him to a place where he has nothing to mold/shape.

It would be rather simple for the IG to beat MJJ in a PIS-free environment, imo.

Mr Master
Not really, imo.

An IG user would just kill Jaspers, the same way Fury did -- BFR into Un-Space ftw.

That sounds alot easier than it can be done.

BFR for ftw. ...
assuming Jaspers would just sit there and allow himself to get tossed into nothingness.

Let's not forget,
Fury was actually immune to Jaspers' warp.

This is why Jaspers' had to go toe to toe with Fury (hand to hand)

But against an IG wielder, Jaspers' can use his true power, (Warping Reality)
and I doubt he'll allow himself to succumb to BFR especially withIN his Warp,
which exponentially expands consuming everything around him including his opponent.

It's hard to say who would win, but it wouldn't be an easy win either way, imo.

Anyhow,
Warlock takes this.

I agree.

Utrigita
That sounds alot easier than it can be done.

BFR for ftw. ...
assuming Jaspers would just sit there and allow himself to get tossed into nothingness.

Let's not forget,
Fury was actually immune to Jaspers' warp.

This is why Jaspers' had to go toe to toe with Fury (hand to hand)

which exponentially expands consuming everything around him including his opponent.

I agree.

You are forgetting that the IG wielder himself can Manipulate Reality on a vast scale it is IMO possible for the Wielder to perhaps make a pocket of reality around him that is restricted to being under the IG wielders control.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita
You are forgetting that the IG wielder himself can Manipulate Reality on a vast scale it is IMO possible for the Wielder to perhaps make a pocket of reality around him that is restricted to being under the IG wielders control.

In that case that would mean that the IG's influence over Reality is above Jaspers',
and there's no way you can prove that.

Like I said,
this would be an interesting battle indeed.

And I never gave Jaspers the win,

I simply am not sure would win between the IG and Jaspers.
........................................................................................

I can tell you this though,

Jaspers' Warp has no limit (Omniversal) if not somehow stopped.

IG can't claim that at all.

So in terms of who can take over Reality on a greater scale,
Jaspers can hands down.

Galan007
which exponentially expands consuming everything around him including his opponent. Meh,
This would be a speculatory argument at best.

There is no way to know for sure whether or not MJJ's warps >/< what the IG can produce, and/or defend against.

To be honest,
That's an argument I wouldn't touch with a 30' pole. lol

Utrigita
In that case that would mean that the IG's influence over Reality is above Jaspers',
and there's no way you can prove that.

Like I said,
this would be an interesting battle indeed.

And I never gave Jaspers the win,

I simply am not sure would win between the IG and Jaspers.
........................................................................................

I can tell you this though,

Jaspers' Warp has no limit (Omniversal) if not somehow stopped.

IG can't claim that at all.

So in terms of who can take over Reality on a greater scale,
Jaspers can hands down.

Not per say, Fury became a form of reality that MJJ couldn't Manipulate I'm wondering if the IG couldn't produce the exact same result also the things that Thanos accomplished with the reality gem alone is impressive couple that with the power gem etc would IMO make the reality gem even against Jaspers a powerful tool indeed.

No it can just claim at the least two multiverses.

But how is a battle with Jaspers starting to be exact does he already have a area ore does he start without one???

Mr Master
Meh,
This would be a speculatory argument at best.

There is no way to know for sure whether or not MJJ's warps >/< what the IG can produce, and/or defend against.

I agree, this is why added:

To be honest,
That's an argument I wouldn't touch with a 30' pole. lol

laughing out loud

Mr Master
Not per say, Fury became a form of reality that MJJ couldn't Manipulate

Actually Fury was immune to Jaspers' Warp since the 238 Reality.

He was always immune, he was created to be immune.

238 Jaspers and 616 Jaspers are equals in terms of Warping power.
And Both of them are >>> Merlyn, in terms of raw power.

It's Jaspers 616's durability that makes him the more powerful opponent.

I'm wondering if the IG couldn't produce the exact same result also the things that Thanos accomplished with the reality gem alone is impressive couple that with the power gem etc would IMO make the reality gem even against Jaspers a powerful tool indeed.

Ey, the IG is no joke,

and I repeat, I have never said Jaspers definitively wins against the IG.

Imo, Jaspers vs IG is closer to a stalemate than anything.

I could argue for both winning somehow,
they're both incredible,
and they're both uber gods beneath a very few cats. (if even that)

No it can just claim at the least two multiverses.

Well one for sure,
and perhaps the Prime Multiverse as well according to the LT.
Which is still phenomenol.
But I'll give em both caue I respect the IG.

But Jaspers can claim the entire Omniverse. smile

But how is a battle with Jaspers starting to be exact does he already have a area ore does he start without one???

I don't know, that's upto the thread starter.

I'll look into and see if there's any info as to what scale exactly Jaspers' Warp begins.

Utrigita
Actually Fury was immune to Jaspers' Warp since the 238 Reality.

He was always immune, he was created to be immune.

238 Jaspers and 616 Jaspers are equals in terms of Warping power.
And Both of them are >>> Merlyn, in terms of raw power.

It's Jaspers 616's durability that makes him the more powerful opponent.

If Fury was immune to reality warping I would like you to explain this

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mjj40fq2.jpg

Fury being made into a punching back.

Ey, the IG is no joke,

and I repeat, I have never said Jaspers definitively wins against the IG.

Imo, Jaspers vs IG is closer to a stalemate than anything.

I could argue for both winning somehow,
they're both incredible,
and they're both uber gods beneath a very few cats. (if even that)

I would find it more possibly to argue for a IG win then a MJJ win erm and agreed they are beneath a very few extremely powerful beings.

Well one for sure,
and perhaps the Prime Multiverse as well according to the LT.
Which is still phenomenol.
But I'll give em both caue I respect the IG.

But Jaspers can claim the entire Omniverse. smile

If given the time needed according to Marvel Appendix his warp was growing slowly not very fast. Also the future that was seen wasn't that one of many ore was it precisely that???

I don't know, that's upto the thread starter.

I'll look into and see if there's any info as to what scale exactly Jaspers' Warp begins.

I think It would begin with his own body.

Mr Master
If Fury was immune to reality warping I would like you to explain this

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mjj40fq2.jpg

Fury being made into a punching back.

Here's the full sequence of that scan:

"A Month ago, the transformation would have KILLED IT"
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2176/fu1vi0.th.jpg
BUT, after "absorbing a Computer the size of a Cave, it LEARNS, ADAPTS"

So Jaspers has to fight Fury hand to hand the entire battle:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2660/fu2cx5.th.jpg

And on and on until Fury adapts, figures out how to win, and does.

............................................................................................

It's immune, because it shapeshifted right out of the Warp effortlessly.

Read the scan,

"A Month ago, the transformation would have KILLED IT"
............................................................................................

When Jaspers Warps you, you die, if that's what he wants.

I would find it more possibly to argue for a IG win then a MJJ win

I can't change an opinion.

Mine is, they both have a good argument.

and agreed they are beneath a very few extremely powerful beings.

thumb up

If given the time needed according to Marvel Appendix his warp was growing slowly not very fast.

Slowly? Marvel appendix?

Jaspers' Warp spreads at an increasingly exponential rate.

That means not only does it spread Fast,
but it actually picks up momentum and gets faster as it expands:

(excerpt from the official Marvel Handbook 2006 MJJ - Bio)
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4209/jaspersqj5.th.jpg
"Jaspers Warp spread at an exponentially increasing rate, it engulfed the 238 Continuum in days"

Also the future that was seen wasn't that one of many ore was it precisely that???

That Future depended on Fury stopping Jaspers.
(the game Merlyn & Roma were playing)

If Fury would've failed, the Omniverse would've been a Jasper Omniverse:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/690/om1ae5.th.jpg

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4392/om2ow2.th.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1757/om3ag9.th.jpg
.........................................................................................

As to your question if Cobweb sees one of many futures,

No ... Cobweb only sees the definite Future, unless it's changed in the Present.

Cobweb is psychically linked to all her Past & Future selves:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3919/cobmj9.th.jpg

I think It would begin with his own body.

I'm looking into it.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hey, did you notice how ziran the tester was the only one not blown away(check out galactus)by the gauntlet, just keep that in mind for further celestial debates. Ziran Rocks!!! Happy Dance

guy222
Adam w/IG FTW still

Terryc250
IG > MJJ/Jaspers

starlock
Adam/IG for the easy win

Add jaspers and its still an easy win

Utrigita
Adam Warlock w/IG for the win.

kevdude
Should be Adam with IG. I remember reading online somewhere that after Adam or Thanos had the IG there was a being that felt the IG"s power somewhere else but not in the multiverse and it wanted the IG's power or to destroy it, anyone else read something like that online or know what being that was?

Utrigita
I believe it was Hunger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.