Is this true...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
Got this in an email, you know the ones that people forward to everybody and their mother, but I checked on snopes.com and some others and couldn't find where this was a fake.

Anybody have any info on these claims?

(email posted in its entirety)

So you want to work for the Clinton's . .. . . Here's some alarming facts!

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many "friends" of the Clinton's

1-James McDougal - Clinton 's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3- Vince Foster - Former White House counselor and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic Controller committed suicide.

5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992

6- Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7- Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8-Jerry Parks -Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton . He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson- Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiance of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiance, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his
fiance.

13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14-Florence Martin - Accountant & subcontractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16-Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17- Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington, DC apartment. Had delivered a report
to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner-Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22- Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23-Barry Seal-Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27- Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29-Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes".

34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
37-Captain Scott J. Reynolds
38-Sgt. Brian Hanley
39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
40-Major General William Robertson
41-Col. William Densberger
42-Col. Robert Kelly
43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
44-Steve Willis
45-Robert Williams
46-Conway LeBleu
47-Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive list! Pass this on. Let the public become aware of what happens to friends of the Clinton's

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT?

SURELY YOU JEST !!

Now all criminal ramifacations aside, I'm just wondering if it's true that all those people involved with them or their business/political careers are really dead.

Anybody got the scoop?

Devil King
President Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy and President Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln!

inimalist
most chain letters, especially those claiming to have rare and alarming information, are almost always true. I suggest you believe every word of it long before there is any verifiable reason to.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Oh, God, not this again.

In before the stupidity.

Critic
Originally posted by Devil King
President Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy and President Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln!

It's a conspiracy generated by the Illuminati to take over all the danish businesses in Canada!

Robtard
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Got this in an email...
This Clinton "Death List" has been going on for ages... it's been debunked countless times, yet the Republithugs love to dust it off and give it ago whenever a Clinton is in the spotlight, as Hillary is now.

Schecter
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

SS thread = facist propaganda

coincidence? new thread?

sithsaber408
Ok, good find. I looked at the top 25 and newest stuff on snopes, so I should have dug a little deeper.

But enough with the reactionary "fascist" coments.

I said upfront that it was a chain email, and that I was looking to see if it was true or not.

Nowhere did I assert anything else.

This can be closed if the moderators wish.

lord xyz
http://cbn2.tripod.com/iflink.html?

Gregory
When you get a chain letter and want to know whether it's true, who do you call? Snopes, of course!

lord xyz
Ok, good find. I looked at the top 25 and newest stuff on snopes, so I should have dug a little deeper.

But enough with the reactionary "fascist" coments.

I said upfront that it was a chain email, and that I was looking to see if it was true or not.

Nowhere did I assert anything else.

This can be closed if the moderators wish. By the way, you are still a fascist, and this thread is to further the ideas of Clinton being bad. You saying that you just wanted to know if it's true is the same as your whole fascist woman thread who supports Reagan and the Iraq war.

Interesting how you've never made a thread exposing any republicans. Probably never will, unless you're offended by this so much, you'll try to prove me wrong.

sithsaber408
Exactly why am I a fascist?

Other than what you are projecting on to this thread (and the other chain email one that I posted before), there is nothing fascist about it.

I quite plainly asked if it was true or not, and asked if anybody knew of any proof to the contrary.

When found, I asked for it to be closed.

Sorry friend, but everything isn't all black and white in the world.

A person who is pro-life, pro-family, and Christian isn't necessarily a "default fascist." (or a rebulican, for that matter.) stick out tongue

They just may happen to be a reasonable, thinking person.

I'd like to talk to you in about 10 years when you're as old as I am now, and see if your views on life have changed at all.

Blessings.
thumbsup

Schecter
nobody cares about your life story.

just stop posting fascist propaganda threads.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
DAMN NAZIS AND THEIR THREADS

Devil King
I'm a fascist. Considering how many different versions of a liberal there are, one would assume the liberals could see a different type of fascist.

Unless, of course, there's only one kind.

Adam_PoE
Exactly why am I a fascist?

Other than what you are projecting on to this thread (and the other chain email one that I posted before), there is nothing fascist about it.

I quite plainly asked if it was true or not, and asked if anybody knew of any proof to the contrary.

When found, I asked for it to be closed.

Sorry friend, but everything isn't all black and white in the world.

A person who is pro-life, pro-family, and Christian isn't necessarily a "default fascist." (or a rebulican, for that matter.) stick out tongue

They just may happen to be a reasonable, thinking person.

I'd like to talk to you in about 10 years when you're as old as I am now, and see if your views on life have changed at all.

Blessings.
thumbsup

A reasonable, thinking person would have done independent research to determine if the information is true, not disseminate propoganda under the pretenese of being uninformed and seeking truth.

cyber tuff guy!
I think the thread starter only meant to engender discussion. Why the accusations?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A reasonable, thinking person would have done independent research to determine if the information is true, not disseminate propoganda under the pretenese of being uninformed and seeking truth.

Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
I think the thread starter only meant to engender discussion. Why the accusations?

I'm somewhere in between you two. He may have believed this material somewhat but had his doubts and wanted more opinions before he lets it give him a major "OMG!!!" moment.

Can't blame him because if I couldn't find it on snopes.com, I would have done the same thing. I fell for the cell phone #'s going public trick because a reliable source told me it was true.

Schecter
i found it in about 3 seconds. just search one of the many names on the list and *presto*. mindboggling, i know.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm somewhere in between you two. He may have believed this material somewhat but had his doubts and wanted more opinions before he lets it give him a major "OMG!!!" moment.

Can't blame him because if I couldn't find it on snopes.com, I would have done the same thing. I fell for the cell phone #'s going public trick because a reliable source told me it was true.

Cell Phones... Some scary stuff in the Times today.

Bardock42

It doesn't count as "not finding it on snopes", if you don't use the search function at least thrice.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
It doesn't count as "not finding it on snopes", if you don't use the search function at least thrice.

How many times? THRIIIICE!!!! big grin

Kumar
Originally posted by lord xyz
By the way, you are still a fascist, and this thread is to further the ideas of Clinton being bad. You saying that you just wanted to know if it's true is the same as your whole fascist woman thread who supports Reagan and the Iraq war.

Interesting how you've never made a thread exposing any republicans. Probably never will, unless you're offended by this so much, you'll try to prove me wrong.

wouldn't that make him a republican, not a facist?...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Kumar
wouldn't that make him a republican, not a facist?... Well, yeah, but full support of the republicans and full opposition of the democrats and making an effort to convert others makes him a fascist.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by lord xyz
Well, yeah, but full support of the republicans and full opposition of the democrats and making an effort to convert others makes him a fascist.
If you'd speak less often, then your foot wouldn't find its way into your mouth so frequently.

ragesRemorse
Got this in an email, you know the ones that people forward to everybody and their mother, but I checked on snopes.com and some others and couldn't find where this was a fake.

Anybody have any info on these claims?

(email posted in its entirety)

So you want to work for the Clinton's . .. . . Here's some alarming facts!

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many "friends" of the Clinton's

1-James McDougal - Clinton 's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3- Vince Foster - Former White House counselor and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic Controller committed suicide.

5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992

6- Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7- Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8-Jerry Parks -Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton . He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson- Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiance of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiance, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his
fiance.

13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14-Florence Martin - Accountant & subcontractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16-Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17- Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington, DC apartment. Had delivered a report
to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner-Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22- Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23-Barry Seal-Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27- Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29-Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes".

34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
37-Captain Scott J. Reynolds
38-Sgt. Brian Hanley
39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
40-Major General William Robertson
41-Col. William Densberger
42-Col. Robert Kelly
43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
44-Steve Willis
45-Robert Williams
46-Conway LeBleu
47-Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive list! Pass this on. Let the public become aware of what happens to friends of the Clinton's

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT?

SURELY YOU JEST !!

Now all criminal ramifacations aside, I'm just wondering if it's true that all those people involved with them or their business/political careers are really dead.

Anybody got the scoop?

you actually read chain letters and then research their claims?

I think if you would focus your energy elsewhere. You might become a pivetol man in history

sithsaber408
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you actually read chain letters and then research their claims?

I think if you would focus your energy elsewhere. You might become a pivetol man in history

LOLZ! laughing out loud

You're right about that friend.

As stated before, I couldn't believe it when I read it, and just wanted a little clarification.

(and as stated by Paul and others, had I looked harder I might have found my answer sooner.)

Mods: this can be closed now if you wish.

King Kandy
This thread is a total piece of shit.

I bet if you got an E-Mail like this on George Bush, you never would have posted it.

lord xyz
IOKIYAR

LHG
Why should the mods close the thread now? Because you're taking flack for posting clearly false propaganda?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by LHG
Why should the mods close the thread now? Because you're taking flack for posting clearly false propaganda?
Because he got an answer?

If you'd take a look at sith's thread-posting history, you'd notice that he clearly doesn't care about "taking flak."

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
If you'd take a look at sith's thread-posting history, you'd notice that he clearly doesn't care about "taking flak."

That is why when he can no longer support his argument, he disappears from the thread, and ignores any questions posed to him, or challenges to his argument.

sithsaber408
No, rather he's stated the point of the thread over and over and it is ignored. (and beyond that, the purpose has been achieved anyway)

Everything else is mud-slinging and projected motives that were never there. In other words.... nonsense.

But, whatever makes you feel better.

I'll be the "fascist" if that's what you all want to label me as because I asked a question.

(rather the opposite of fascism... don't you think?)

King Kandy
Originally posted by King Kandy

I bet if you got an E-Mail like this on George Bush, you never would have posted it.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
That is why when he can no longer support his argument, he disappears from the thread, and ignores any questions posed to him, or challenges to his argument.
Erm...most of the time, he posts once and leaves. (Good trolling tactic, IMO. Get everyone riled up and leave, avoiding a ban while producing much flamery.)

sithsaber408
Originally posted by King Kandy I bet if you got an E-Mail like this on George Bush, you never would have posted it.

Well, that's your assumption friend.

Point of fact, if I got an email about Bush being connected to that many dead people.. I most definitely WOULD have posted it and asked questions about it.

I'll admit that I supported Bush and the war for quite a while, but then again so did Kerry and Clinton. wink

I've stated in other threads that I'm less than thrilled with him now, and want the war to end. (I've got 3 family members over in Iraq, personally.)

None of that has anything to do with this thread though, does it?

(other than what you want to project onto it.)Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
(Good trolling tactic, IMO. Get everyone riled up and leave, avoiding a ban while producing much flamery.)

Asking: "Anybody have any info on these claims?" and "I'm just wondering if it's true that all those people involved with them or their business/political careers are really dead. Anybody got the scoop?"

is hardly "trolling" or "riling up" or anything of the sort.

But hey, the Word says to "be all things to all people" so I'll be your huckleberry. cool

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Well, it's not overt trolling...but coming into KMC and posting something like the e-mail you got is a lot like smearing honey outside an ant hill.

King Kandy
So basicaly you come on, a church link in your sig, and proceed to bash the entire clinton family.

Boy you sure are impartial.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Impartiality has little to do with this. I'd say the name of your logical fallacy in Latin, but I feel it would be wasted on you. So eat my testicles.

King Kandy
What the hell is your problem? I wasn't even talking to you and you come in and say "Eat my Testicles"?

sithsaber408
So basicaly you come on, a church link in your sig, and proceed to bash the entire clinton family.

Boy you sure are impartial.

I bashed nobody, I asked a question. (this is beginning to seep in, isn't it?)

Look at the thread title: "Is this true?"... not "TEH clIntonZ arE tEH sUk11"

Show me one place where I bashed anybody.

With my church link in my sig. smile

Afro Cheese

I bet if you got an E-Mail like this on George Bush, you never would have posted it. Yea but then again if he did that you wouldn't really care, would you? Also he wouldn't be a facist anymore.

Quark_666
Originally posted by Robtard
This Clinton "Death List" has been going on for ages... it's been debunked countless times, yet the Republithugs love to dust it off and give it ago whenever a Clinton is in the spotlight, as Hillary is now.

Seems like some democrat politician shouldn't have too much trouble turning this to Clinton's advantage without disproving the "facts."

Bardock42
I bashed nobody, I asked a question. (this is beginning to seep in, isn't it?)

Look at the thread title: "Is this true?"... not "TEH clIntonZ arE tEH sUk11"

Show me one place where I bashed anybody.

With my church link in my sig. smile

What has your church link to do with anything?

dadudemon
What has your church link to do with anything?

It looks like he is indicating that he has bashed people before...just not since he has had the church sig up.

Adam_PoE
No, rather he's stated the point of the thread over and over and it is ignored. (and beyond that, the purpose has been achieved anyway)

Everything else is mud-slinging and projected motives that were never there. In other words.... nonsense.

But, whatever makes you feel better.

I'll be the "fascist" if that's what you all want to label me as because I asked a question.

(rather the opposite of fascism... don't you think?)

If the characterization is not true, then explain why I am still waiting for a response to the questions I posed to you in the Proposal Requires Straights to Have Kids or Marriages Will Be Voided thread:

You do not hate gay people, you do not want for gay people to be unhappy, and you do not want to devalue gay people, but you do not think that the relationships of gay people should be considered equal to the relationships of straight people.

Civil unions and domestic partnerships only provide 350 of the 1,400 benefits and protections of marriage, and are not recognized from state-to-state, or by the federal government. Why should gay couples settle for a quarter when straight couples get a whole pie?

If you would like to discuss the nature of homosexuality, there is a 271 page thread devoted to the subject.

You will note that there is no conclusive evidence as to the cause of heterosexuality, yet this has never been cited as a sufficient reason to teach adolescents that heterosexuality is abnormal or to deny opposite-sex couples the right to marry. Why should homosexuality be held to a different standard?

Especially considering that the immutability of sexual orientation is irrelevant to whether or not same-sex couples, and the over one million children in the United States who are being raised by same-sex couples, deserve equal protection under the law as guaranteed to every American by the 14th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

Bardock42
It looks like he is indicating that he has bashed people before...just not since he has had the church sig up. T-the signature is automatically put under each of his posts.

You won't find any of his posts without the church link.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
What the hell is your problem? I wasn't even talking to you and you come in and say "Eat my Testicles"?
Damn straight, *****.

dadudemon
T-the signature is automatically put under each of his posts.

You won't find any of his posts without the church link.

True...but I think his point was the fact that he has changed since he put that up as his sig. Anything you found that was a flame, he could justify and say that that was before his sig was up, unless we had some sort of evidence on the actual date for when the sig was put up on his account.

Bardock42
True...but I think his point was the fact that he has changed since he put that up as his sig. Anything you found that was a flame, he could justify and say that that was before his sig was up, unless we had some sort of evidence on the actual date for when the sig was put up on his account. He was a Christian Zombie (sorry, "born again"wink, before that sig went up though. Not sure what the sig should change.

lord xyz
The will to create babies, and ultimately, keep our DNA and molecules alive? As Richard Dawkins in his book describes it "The selfish gene" or something. Not sure, this is second hand knowledge.

King Kandy
My point was that false accusations towards the Clinton's is a severaly non-Christian act.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
My point was that false accusations towards the Clinton's is a severaly non-Christian act.
Fortunately, sith didn't falsely accuse anyone.

sithsaber408
If the characterization is not true, then explain why I am still waiting for a response to the questions I posed to you in the Proposal Requires Straights to Have Kids or Marriages Will Be Voided thread:

I don't know how many months ago that was Adam, but I'll gladly answer you in PM. My apologies, I probably had alot going on at work at the time and didn't get back to that thread.Originally posted by Bardock42
What has your church link to do with anything? Nothing.

I was making a joke at the previous poster who said that I "Bashed the Clintons with my church-link in my sig."

I was saying I bashed nobody.

"With my church-link in my sig."

It was an after-thought, like you'd say: "With my mind on my money and money on my mind." stick out tongueOriginally posted by dadudemon
True...but I think his point was the fact that he has changed since he put that up as his sig. Anything you found that was a flame, he could justify and say that that was before his sig was up, unless we had some sort of evidence on the actual date for when the sig was put up on his account. Never meant to infer that, but yes actually quite a bit has changed for me since I've gotten into full-time ministry.

(off-topic I know, but it seems that I am now the subject of the thread, as folks are quick to point fingers at openly Christian people and call them things like..."fascists", rather than post on-topic. Which of course would close the thread as the topic has now been answered.)

Fortunately, sith didn't falsely accuse anyone. Correct.

A question was merely asked and was answered thoroughly.

Thank you all, and I'll be staying out of the GDF for good now. smile

Closing?

Adam_PoE
I don't know how many months ago that was Adam, but I'll gladly answer you in PM. My apologies, I probably had alot going on at work at the time and didn't get back to that thread.

It has been 8 months and 25 days. Do not apologize, post your response in the thread in question.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
It has been 8 months and 25 days. Do not apologize, post your response in the thread in question.
Anal much? (Yes, but that's beside the point.)

Adam_PoE
Anal much? (Yes, but that's beside the point.)

droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.