Sora Vs. Naruto Vs. Avatar Vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

M-DOGG@
SORA FROM KH2 CAN MOVE AS FAST AS LIGHT. HIS KEYBLADE CAN CUT THROUGH BUILDINGS AND HE CAN USE MAGIC LIKE CURAGA AND REFLECT. HE IS ALSO ABLE TO TRANSFORM INTO HIS MASTER OR FINAL FORM.

NARUTO CAN ALSO MOVE AS FAST AS LIGHT HE HAS HIS SHADOW CLONE JUTSU AND RASENGAN. HE TRANSFORM INTO HIS 1,2,3 OR 4 TAILS STATE

AVATAR CAN BEND WATER,EARTH,FIRE,AND AIR.HE CAN ALSO GO INTO HIS AVATAR STATE.

SEPHIROTH CAN MOVE AS FAST AS LIGHT AND CAN SUMMON PILLARS OF FIRE TO SURROUND HIMSELF. HIS SWORD HAS A LONG REACH AND CAN CUT ANYTHING. HE CAN FLY AND IS A SWORDSMAN WHOS SKILLS ARE ONLY MATCHED BY CLOUD AND SORA.

WHO WOULD WIN?

leonheartmm
lmao. dude ur crazy. sora kills EVERY1{albeit getting resistance from sephiroth}, second comes sephirtoh. waaaaaay down, naruto and then avatar. theyr both no factors basically.

Tallis
1. No one their can move faster than light.
2. Both Sephiroth and Sora are completely in entire different league from Naruto and Aang.
3. Sephiroth and Sora can move at mach 3 at best.
4. Naruto and Aang are VERY slow compared to them. Naruto is at VERYY best and this is me being very generous us 1/3 the speed of Sound.

Sephiroth wasn't trying when he fought Sora in KH, so he wins.

leonheartmm
sephiroth WAS trying when he fought sora in kingdom hearts. sora battle multiversal threats. he CAN go faster than light i assume.

chickenlover98
sephiroth ftw

Tallis
Originally posted by leonheartmm
sephiroth WAS trying when he fought sora in kingdom hearts. sora battle multiversal threats. he CAN go faster than light i assume.

1. No Sephiroth wasn't try. He said he was impressed with Sora's strengh. Notice how in his fights with sora he uses his left hand, when he's actually right handed.

2. No Sora is definatly NOT as fast as Light. If he was existance would stand still for him, anything he touches would instantly be destroyed, and just by blinking he'd destroy entire universes. That is how powerful something that moves at light speed is.

Both Sephiroth and Cloud are capable of blocking and dodging bullets, making them close to mach 5. Which is 5x the speed of sound. So if we assume that Sora can keep up with them, he's probably around mach 5.

Kingdom Hearts Characters, and Final Fantasy 7 characters, are about as fast as people from Bleach or D.Gray-Man or Hunter X Hunter.

Remindme
Originally posted by Tallis
1. No Sephiroth wasn't try. He said he was impressed with Sora's strengh. Notice how in his fights with sora he uses his left hand, when he's actually right handed.

2. No Sora is definatly NOT as fast as Light. If he was existance would stand still for him, anything he touches would instantly be destroyed, and just by blinking he'd destroy entire universes. That is how powerful something that moves at light speed is.

Both Sephiroth and Cloud are capable of blocking and dodging bullets, making them close to mach 5. Which is 5x the speed of sound. So if we assume that Sora can keep up with them, he's probably around mach 5.

Kingdom Hearts Characters, and Final Fantasy 7 characters, are about as fast as people from Bleach or D.Gray-Man or Hunter X Hunter.

1. No he fights with his right, he's left handed stick out tongue

I give it to Sephiroth, though i think you should put a little more thought into matches, or they're just lame and obvious erm

leonheartmm
1. in kingdom hearts 1, sphieroth was going all out challengind the styrongest olympus characters. when we defeat him, he fall to his knees. in kingdom hearts two he IS going all out trying to defeat sora and gain control of the keyblade. he loses. but says that only CLOUD can finish him off and no1 else can. its a technicality, not a proclamation of strength. besides i dunno which sephiroth were talking about the ff7 one or the kindgom hearts one. either way, they can both teleport and go beyond lightspeed in their strongest forms. plus sin harvest will DEVESTATE anything other than sora. also do not compare ff7 sephiroth and kingdom hearts sephiroth with advent children sephiroth. advent children characters are WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY weaker.

2. fast as light does not hold the physical significance in anime/manga that it does in the real world. flash travels faster than light/surfer does/saint seiya characters do/dark schnieder does etc etc etc. yet they dont end up destroying the universe as they do. e=mc squared does not hold true in anime/manga/fantasy vid game universes. in these media it just refers to speed and not time dilation/increase in mass.

and just so u know, kingdom hearts characters and final fantasy characters surpass bleach/naruto/dgrayman etc characters by SUCH a longshot that it isnt even funny. kingdom hearts has many universe and villians which can destroy them all, your playing with the heart of the worlds baby and thigns like light darkness and nothingness.

Tallis
Wow. Ignorant post of the Day goes to you.

1. If Sephiroth said only Cloud can kill him. Guess what only Cloud can beat him. Meaning Sora loses in this topic. Oh and the only difference betweem AC Sephiroth and KH Sephiroth is that in KH Sephiroth actually has Materia and not just his sword. In terms of power its goes like this.
FF7 Sephiroth>KH Sephiroth>AC Sephiroth.
His speed was still the samed back in FF7 and KH. As proven by the videos and cutscenes in both Crisis Core and KH.

2. Uh..Do you read Comics? Do you actually read and powerscale for Saint Seiya? When Flash puts his speed at his highest he IS capable of doing what I said he could do, hell not even traveling at Light Speed his punches deliver the power of a Super White Dwarf. Meaning his fists can bust Solar Systems. Saint Seiya is the exact same thing, they can bust Planets. They ARE LEAGUES above DBZ.

Just so you know, No Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Characters are NOT above Bleach/D.Gray-Man/HunterXHunter Characters. (But they Are way stronger than Naruto characters)

Kingdom Hearts has a lot of universes? Ok, whats your point? Its not like Sora does anything great with the universes all he can do is use his gummi ship to travel around (Meaning NO he is not lightspeed otherwise the Gummi ship wouldn't be neccesary)

The only villain in Kingdom Hearts thats would be difficult to defeat is Xemnas after he's merged with the False Kingdom Hearts. And Even then Vaizard Bankai Ichigo and Grimmjow released, would be more than enough to defeat him combined.

If you want name me 3 villains who could Defeat the stronger characters of Bleach, One Piece, HunterXHunter, and D.Gray-Man. So I can prove to you just how wrong you are.

leonheartmm
wrong. its a technicality. its sephiroth's fate that only cloud can KILL him. on the other hand sora CAN and DOES "DEFEAT" him. death isnt a need to establish the superior power here. and your pretty ignorant for saying sumthing like that, kingdom hearts sephiroth is far far FAR more powerful than AC. he was battling sora, and was stronger than both xeonheart's heartless{who cud plunge all universes in darkness along with the heart of creation} and zemnas{who wud reduce all things to nothingness and absorb all the power of the universes's conciousness to truly exist. he wasnt FLASHY like ff-7 sephiroth, but he was STRONGER. ff-7 is hard to judge as bizaaro sephirtoh. as it isnt certain whether he wud become another jenovah or destroy earth or destroy creation of a single universe or WHAT. but still a being beyond xemnas trumps it.

dc is often involved in hyperbole. flash will NEVER be that powerful not including PIS. he is below superman in strength even with speed. he isnt even on planet destroying level dude. he uses the speed force and goes into the speed force realm when he reaches the speed of light and beyond. so his mass and inertia does not increase to infinity. he most definately can NOT bust solar systems. saint seiya characters on the other hand can easily bust galaxies{saga etc}. but that still doesnt compare to the entire universe my friend.

yes they are. all of those are confined to earth/planetary level. while kindom hearts character battle multiversal threats to creation itself. whole difference of power. and newsflash, currently naruto > bleach/d gray man, althoug still lower than satan666.

GUMMI ships breaches the confines of dimension. nuthing to do with lightspeed. the universes thing refers to the threats kingdom hearts characters face. and it can be assumed that characters in that level indeed are at the level of lightspeed etc.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing . a being that can reduce the entire multiverse to nuthingness and give birth to his non existing self will be defeated by a bankai bleach drinking loser and a skeleton with a dislocated jaw?!?!?!?! laughing

sora, roxas, rikku, mickey, genie, malificient, xeonhearts's heartless, xemnas, axel, namine', sephiroth, cloud, leon, hades, jafar, the giant heartless darkside, the giant nobody, the scythe wielding organisation 13 member, the gambler of fate, te savage nymph, the spear wielding organisation thug, the lunar diviner, the wizard, the two secret shadows in kingdom hearts one. etc etc etc etc. there are a whole lot of em who can. its because kingdom hearts works on a ridiculously different power level than bleach or naruto o dgray man. etc etc.{i.e. beyond universal power level}

Tallis
Originally posted by leonheartmm
wrong. its a technicality. its sephiroth's fate that only cloud can KILL him. on the other hand sora CAN and DOES "DEFEAT" him. death isnt a need to establish the superior power here. and your pretty ignorant for saying sumthing like that, kingdom hearts sephiroth is far far FAR more powerful than AC. he was battling sora, and was stronger than both xeonheart's heartless{who cud plunge all universes in darkness along with the heart of creation} and zemnas{who wud reduce all things to nothingness and absorb all the power of the universes's conciousness to truly exist. he wasnt FLASHY like ff-7 sephiroth, but he was STRONGER. ff-7 is hard to judge as bizaaro sephirtoh. as it isnt certain whether he wud become another jenovah or destroy earth or destroy creation of a single universe or WHAT. but still a being beyond xemnas trumps it.

No Kingdom Hearts is not FAR Far FAR superior to AC Sephiroth. Thats pure speculation and a logical fallacy. The only difference that you can actually infer is that Sephiroth can use materia in KH and not in AC.

Also it was never stated that Sephiroth was more powerful than Xemnas or Xehanorts Heartless, you basing that on game mechanics. And game mechanics =/= power level.

Also neither Xemnas nor Xehanorts Heartless, have those abilities though their own potential, but rather borrow that power from a different power source, i.e. Kingdom Hearts. Which is the whole point of the story. They are trying to attain ultimate power by getting into Kingdom Hearts. Neither of them succeed which is why Sora can stop them. Meaning their powers are plot induced and not directly deriven.

Xehanorts ability to plunge the worlds into darkness are not his own. He can only do this through the manipulation of the Heartless. Meaning without the Heartless he aint nothin.

Xemnas NEVER absorbed the conciousness of the world, thats pure fanfiction. The only thing Xemnas was able to do was combine with the remnants of Kingdom Hearts after Ansem the Wise blew most of it away.

I dare you to say that in the comic battledome, so that any number of Flash fans can prove you absolutely wrong.

Whats is your definition of a universe? Your mis-interpreting Kingdom Hearts. The world don't exist in different universes they live in different plains of existance. (They explain that quite thoroughly in the game). If disney castle is an entire universe than I suggest you look up what exactly a universe is.

Whoa. What can Sora do alone? his most impressive strengh feat was chopping building in half at the end of KH2. Thing that people in Bleach and D.Gray-Man do casually. I've never seen Sora destroy a planet, I've never seen anyone destroy a planet. The only thing that can be remotely related to that is when the Heartless invade and take the heart of a world. But thats through ubseen and unbelievable numbers.

People like Bleach aren't multiversal threats? Ichigo invaded Soul Society and Hueco Mundo those are two different "universes."

Kingdom Hearts battles threats to creation itself? if your suggesting that a sing Shadow Heartless is more powerful than a Bleach Captain you should go ahead and die. The only time Kingdom Hearts Characters present a threat is with numbers. Aizen presents a threat to all worlds by himself through his own power, not through the use of some powerful artifact or benign power source. Just by being Aizen he threaten God and all of creation.

WHOA!!!!! Naruto>Bleach get the Fu(K out. NO ONE in Naruto is anywhere to being even close to Bleach in Speed. Whats to stop Ichigo from cutting off their heads while they're doing hand seals?

No it can't be assumed. Prove to me that they move faster than light. They've never even hinted at moving that fast.

Wow nice debating skills. Show me something that would suggest otherwise. Bankai Ichigo was capable of moving so fast he left countless after images in his wake. During their battle with Xemnas Riku and Sora got surrounded by a round field of small energy beams in which they swatted them all away. Note it took 2 of them to deal with a small amount of energy beams. Ichigo more than replicates that feat by swatting away millions of little blades simultaneously.

Feats please.

Show me how fast Sora has been SHOWN to move, how hard he's been shown to hit etc. so I can compare and absolutly own you.

I have scans just begging for me to be posted so I can completely remove these obscene ideas from your head.

Violent2Dope
Wow, what utter fanboyish bullshit. Seph isn't even close to the speed of light, watch Advent Children, he isn't even close, and AC Seph is the strongest Seph. Sora battle a multiversal threat? Lol, who? Xemnas? BULLSHIT. Sora doesn't come close to light either. Also,KH Seph is weaker than FFVII Seph. Seph clears it.

Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto solo's this.

leonheartmm
oh right and the fact that he is the most powerful hidden boss in the game and that we cant even stand upto him till beyond level 75{while 42 is more than enough to beat xemnas}, and the fact that he can easily one hit k.o. us, plus the fact that he has more life bars than any other characters in kingdom hearts is not reason enough to beleive that? please do not be ridiculous. he is consistantly the most powerful adversary in kingdom hearts.

lol. yea he IS. i explained this before. ask any kingdom hearts fan.

no, xeonhearts heartless WAS a being of darkness, that is how he got his power. he didnt take it from kingdom hearts, because kingdom hearts DESTROYED HIM. xeonheart DID NOT GET HIS POWER FROM KINGDOM HEARTS! he regressed into the incomplete kingdom hearts BECAUSE he wanted to be real and exist. he himself embodied nothingness, a nobody which was neither part of the light nor dark of kingdom hearts. his battle prowess was equally based on him being a nobody. and no, xemnas is not trying to gain ultimate power as much as he is trying to make himself REAL. if ud payed attention ud know that. xeonheart's heartless though seeked kingdom hearts not so much for power but because he was driven insane by the phenomenon of attaining DARKNESS and plunging the world into darkness. power=/= nihhlism. all things are ultimately plot induced, but still, sora succeeds against them due to the strength of his heart/soul and his love for kairi/rikku plus the keyblade.

but he HIMSELF is a heartless of incredible power. o cud just as easily say that ichigo's ability to battle is not his own but a result of the spiritual power he posesses and the hollow inside him. it is a play on semantics, both things can be seen to be of the person or outside him/her./ end result is the same. besides, aizen's ability to rule the world is not his own, it will only happen if and when he gathers enough souls to create a key to the realm of the king of the soul society.

he didnt blow most of it away, he blew a few of it away and made it unstable. and he went inside kingdom hearts. fusing is different. in the end they were in a dimension of nothingness not even inside kingdom heart's light or darkness.

lmao, those fanboys. puhlease. we have people here saying that superman consistantly survives galaxy shattering explosion and moves at billions of times the speed of light and ***** slaps surfer, we have people saying that flash or supes can destroy goku at super sayin 4. etc etc etc. i wudnt take their claims too seriously. i used to debate a lot on the comic book vs forums for quite a while. but then exactly such people were the reason i left.

NO. they live in different universe with their own histories etc. one is a world of disney castle etc. another of final fantasy. another of hercules{i.e. contellations/stars etc are ALL unique to it}, anoter of traverse town, another of twighligt town, yet another of hollow bastion. they are complete in themselves. plain of existance is what BLEACH has, i.e. different dimension, of the living/dead/after life. they are all concerned with ONE world and are infact arguably limited to EARTH.

lmao, he chopped through mystically powered blocks resembling building s and THREQ them miles and miles away. that wasnt much though. he defeates the organisartion 13 and xemnas. he also defeated the heartless etc{thousands upon thousands and many times simultaneously}. he defeated darkside which destroyed his world. he defeated xeonheart's heartless. he defeated hug eheartless dragons in mulan's world. he defeated sephiroth. he defeated the two titans. hmmm, hes done quite a bit. its just that u do not give him credit for it.

LMAO!!!!!!!! laughing laughing . srry that cracked me up. MULTIVERSAL THREATS???!!!!. dude u need to open ur eyes. no1 in bleach is even on PLANETARY threat level. when they say GOD, it refers to nuthing greater than god of earth/soul socity{not much bigger than earth} {i also find it wierd that no bleach supporter has the guts to point this obviously wrong statement out. im not saying a single shadow is, but im saying things like high level nobodies easily are. and things like darside will DESTROY aizen . he isnt anywhere near the power level of destroying entire world. heck he cant even destroy a darn country if he wanted to. remember, bleachers are still well below yu yu hakusho power level.

there is extensive discussion on this in the itachi vs aizen and bleach vs naruto forum. ull find that ur viewpoint is quite mistaken smile .

yes it can be. characters at those power levels are hard put not to. just like itd be wierd saying galactus can not move at lightspeed.

the burden of proof is on YOU, since you made the ridiculous claim. do tell me how do you go about estimating speed from AFTER IMAGES. inuyasha leaves them, seshomaru leaves them, kenshin leaves them, and even SORA in his sonic rave etc leaves them not to mention his dash moves. i doubt ud say kenshin is faster than ichigo. how can u objectively measure speeed from afterimages????? and the reason ur underestimating that feat is because u do not understand how videogame mechanics differ from comic/manga/ in an active videoogame like kingdom hearts, you have to keep the feats so that a human controller can keep up and the human eye can keep up. also, the the attacks in question have to be compareable to the size of the characters. howevern neither of these hold true for comic/manga which is why it is easier to show ridiculously powerful feats{also dont hold for turn based rpg's which is why we can see the power levels in final fantasies etc}. ichigo wudnt replicate the feat if his hollow's life depended on it.

lmao, didnt i already give examples. please do not give urself so much credit, your just pumped on on testosterone and do not know what u are talking about.

leonheartmm
f-f-7 sephiroth is hard to judge, but as i said, he isnt above universe destroying level in his bizaaro form. while he is strongers than xemnas etc in kingdom hearts and is beyond just one world detsroying level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.