What If: Annihilation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=134284

Hmmm...even if this is shit, it'll most definitely be better than the real end of Civil War.

Switch 07
Yeah saw this.

Looks good.

willRules
Civil War rocked mad This what if looks good yes

Validus
I've never read a good What If...

Priest
this would be better than the What if WWH for sure.

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
this would be better than the What if WWH for sure.

The second half of the Planet Hulk What If was quite good, in my opinion.

willRules
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the what if type stories and I think (Although I'm more of a Marvel fan) DC do their version (else-worlds) much better than Marvel do. However I though the latter story to the what if WWH was quite good yes

Switch 07
Originally posted by Soljer
The second half of the Planet Hulk What If was quite good, in my opinion. It was funny as hell thats what it was. Seeing Banner shout cheat made me lol. laughing out loud

DigiMark007
Huh. Normally I hate What If's. But this seems interesting.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This looks rather fascinating.

Galan007
What If: Annihilation just..... Ended?

Meh,
Wishful thinking I guess. happy

But in all seriousness, that does look pretty sweet.

grey fox
Can someone detail to me what was so bad about What If : WWH ?

willRules
I didn't like the first story as the action was too quick and the plot was very, very simple. Hulk's wife comes to earth and kills everyone. We know world war Hulk won't leave Hulk the undisputed champion of earth, but according to the what if, his wife would be. Plus she defeated them sooo easily it was kinda annoying no expression

The latter story where he arrives on the peaceful planet was really good IMO. Hulk finally found a role for himself as a guardian, the writers effectively played off the Banner/Hulk dilemma and took it in an interesting direction I never considered before; a truce. The ending was also rather endearing yes I thought the latter story more than made up for the former.

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
I didn't like the first story as the action was too quick and the plot was very, very simple. Hulk's wife comes to earth and kills everyone. We know world war Hulk won't leave Hulk the undisputed champion of earth, but according to the what if, his wife would be. Plus she defeated them sooo easily it was kinda annoying no expression

The latter story where he arrives on the peaceful planet was really good IMO. Hulk finally found a role for himself as a guardian, the writers effectively played off the Banner/Hulk dilemma and took it in an interesting direction I never considered before; a truce. The ending was also rather endearing yes I thought the latter story more than made up for the former.

So it was a two parter ?

llagrok
Originally posted by grey fox
So it was a two parter ?

Three parter.

Priest
The second half of the Planet Hulk What If was quite good, in my opinion.
Oh yeah of course, the first half is what put me off yes
It would of been cool if the Illuminati got shot into space

ExodusCloak

It would of been cool if the Illuminati got shot into space

That would be one short What if..with Dr. Strange there. stick out tongue

Priest
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
That would be one short What if..with Dr. Strange there. stick out tongue
miffed
I cant argue with that.

ExodusCloak
miffed
I cant argue with that.

Heh, 'twas an interesting suggestion for a What if though. Another particular interesting one could be What if the Illuminati never formed...

Board Walker
They should just make this the cannon story line of 616 instead, and say the events of civil war which have already happened were a vision the watcher saw.

Soljer
Originally posted by Board Walker
They should just make this the cannon story line of 616 instead, and say the events of civil war which have already happened were a vision the watcher saw.

thumb up.

Symmetric Chaos
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=134284

Hmmm...even if this is shit, it'll most definitely be better than the real end of Civil War.

The secret ending is that the fight lasts just long enough for Hulk to get back and kill everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.