Who are you concerned about right now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Anyone in your life you are worried for at this moment?

Mairuzu
no, just myself

Rogue Jedi
my nephew.

SelphieT
Sadly, I hate to admit, my mother.

I moved in with my dad a few months ago, because my mother is emotionally unstable at the least. She lives in Nebraska, I now live in Vermont. My brother has decided to move up here too, for college. So, she's all sad that she'll be left alone, blah blah blah. It serves her right, and until a week ago, I didn't feel bad at all, until now.

Right now she's taking care of my cat Hector, and he means the world to me. But I get the feeling that she'll go even crazier if I take him back to Vermont with me.

It's kind of like taking candy away from a really hungry baby, in the way that it's just plain mean.

I'm really nervous if I should just take the cat, or not. Part of me is saying, Fark it, it's your cat, and you'll be able to take care of it the way he deserves. And the other part of me just feels terrible, like he's the only thing she has right now. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So lame.

Mairuzu
Actually, im worried about my cat, i hope it doesnt get ran over sometime soon, cause i saw a cat that looked like her dead in the street and i was concerned

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by SelphieT

I moved in with my dad a few months ago, because my mother is emotionally unstable at the least. She lives in Nebraska, I now live in Vermont. My brother has decided to move up here too, for college. So, she's all sad that she'll be left alone, blah blah blah. It serves her right, and until a week ago, I didn't feel bad at all, until now.

Right now she's taking care of my cat Hector, and he means the world to me. But I get the feeling that she'll go even crazier if I take him back to Vermont with me.

It's kind of like taking candy away from a really hungry baby, in the way that it's just plain mean.

I'm really nervous if I should just take the cat, or not. Part of me is saying, Fark it, it's your cat, and you'll be able to take care of it the way he deserves. And the other part of me just feels terrible, like he's the only thing she has right now. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So lame. If she isnt mentally unstable then you should take your cat and care for it as it needs. Its sad for your mom... but she is grown and has to work through whatever it is she is going through. Its not fair to your cat to be left there if you can care for him better. I suggest bringing your cat to where you are.

Syren
I agree with Shellie. I'm going through stuff with my mother right now, in that I don't contact her and if she contacts me I am civilised but not exactly friendly. She and I haven't had any sort of a relationship for a long time, not since I was old enough to realise she's not all there.

Anyway, it's your cat. As Shellie said, your mother's a grown woman and as sad as it might make her to lose the cat, surely she should be concentrating on the reasons her children are no longer around instead of a pet?

Reverend Axel
I'm concerned about a lot of people for a lot of personal reasons.

Phat_Crabs
Originally posted by SelphieT

I'm really nervous if I should just take the cat, or not. Part of me is saying, Fark it, it's your cat, and you'll be able to take care of it the way he deserves. And the other part of me just feels terrible, like he's the only thing she has right now. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So lame.

I pop a capa in yo moma's ass if youz want me too! 2guns

Strangelove
My mom. We're all going through a hard time right now dealing with my as$hole father

Sol Valentine
My mom and little bro.

Bloigen
I'm concerned about no one. Go me.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
I pop a capa in yo moma's ass if youz want me too! 2guns

Holy shit, your signature is ****ing awesome. YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME ONE!

Thorrin
I'm concerned about Bloigen. He just seems not to be concerned with anything now a days.

Punkyhermy
my family.

myself.i'm completely lost on so many levels.

and others who have troubles they deal with.

Mr. Bacon
myself mostly

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorrin
I'm concerned about Bloigen. He just seems not to be concerned with anything now a days.

You've always got my back. herbtouched

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nobody at the moment, but could always change at some point in time.

WickedTexasMomA
Im worried about Hannah.

She cut her hand open pretty good.

S_D_J
I'm worried about my aunt.

she's in the hospital rite now. She has diabetes... she was taken two the hospital cuz her legs, and most of her body, were all swollen up... she's better now, hopefully she'll return tomorrow

... and I'm worried about my girlfriend too... but for personal reasons

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Anyone in your life you are worried for at this moment? I'm concerned about myself very much so.

Will my awesomeness permeate the rest of the world like it has KMC?

Will I attract stalkers/fans in real life as I have done on KMC?

I love my fans but a man needs his privacy.

cool

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Disturbed Angel
Myself. Ow.

Passione
I'm worried about Hercules.

Naz
I'm concerned about my coworker friend because she was a long drive back to college tomorrow.

Lana
Not really anyone right now, though I was earlier when I found out my boss had been in a car accident and his car was totaled (he's fine, though, which is the important thing and why I'm not worried).

Rogue Jedi
Anne and Marea.

Disturbed Angel
What for. ermm

Rogue Jedi
you know.

chillmeistergen
I've got a good friend, who has recently become a real cocaine addict. I can relate to the stress of it all, but the trouble is, he's in deeper than i've ever seen; owing money all over the place and literally needing it, it's worrying.

Rogue Jedi
you tried an intervention yet?

chillmeistergen
I'm not really into the idea. I used to be an addict, and I think that kind of confrontation can be a lot more detrimental at times.

Kumar
I'm concerned about my best friend. Her boyfriend is a great guy and everything but he smokes a lot of weed. I mean, don't get me wrong, all my friends do but its not to any extremes. But he is starting to get out of control and into some other stuff and i'm worries that she is gonna get dragged into it because she doesn't want to be the girlfriend that nags her boyfriend about stuff he does...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I'm not really into the idea. I used to be an addict, and I think that kind of confrontation can be a lot more detrimental at times. depends on the mindset of the person being confronted. depends on their temperment.

Kelly_Bean
I'm definately really stressed right now...beyond, actually.
Friday I found out the place that I'm supposed to be getting a very good job at (no weekends, 13+ start off pay, no college required, barely any fast paced work, good shift, Dad works there and even god Mom a job there, etc) and now it turns out they've hired all the people they want to hire right now. So now I have to get a fvcking job elsewhere and the only jobs around here are conveniant stores, wal-mart, groceries, college required jobs, etc. I'll have to get a job that has a shitty shift, works weekends, pays shitty. I had already worked out everything for that job I was supposed to be getting, including times to talk to Seb (because I would've been getting 3rd shift and that's the only shift (besides 1st, but they're not hiring 1st because of seniority) as well as see him so that all went to shit and now I'm stuck stressing the fvck out and waiting for my parents to come ***** at me about going to put in applications anywhere I can find....cry
I'm also stressed because a good weekend just ended...the best weekend ever.

Disturbed Angel
Damn, that's a lot of problems....and now I'm worried about you. cry

Mywi
Im concerned about Krvislav

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Damn, that's a lot of problems....and now I'm worried about you. cry
Aww, no need to worry about me. hug I'm always stressed and concerned over somethin'.

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Aww, no need to worry about me. hug I'm always stressed and concerned over somethin'.
But still. cry

Neo_Version 7
I'm not so much worried for my friends back home, but I think about them constantly. I hope that counts for something.

Kelly_Bean
But still. cry
No worries, lovely. hug

BakaXero
My girl, She's been sick lately, and she's being go through a few issues at home.

Disturbed Angel
John. cry

InnerRise
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I'm not really into the idea. I used to be an addict, and I think that kind of confrontation can be a lot more detrimental at times. Well that's b/c you use to be an addict (explains a lot) and any addict that needs an intervention, obvioiusly doesn't want one.

There's nothing at all detrimental about interventions.

I have a Japanese friend and his Family and I set up an Intervention for him. Of course he got mad.....didn't like it.......put up a fight....(not physically of course).....and now.....2 years later....he's doing great.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

TRH
Football

Kelly_Bean
John. cry
What's wrong with our boo John??

Disturbed Angel
What's wrong with our boo John??
Stuff. embarrasment Even though he keeps insisting he is fine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kelly_Bean
Stuff. embarrasment Even though he keeps insisting he is fine. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Oh...that's how men are. mad What a turd he is...

Disturbed Angel
Oh...that's how men are. mad What a turd he is...
yes

MR.Grum
meh..i dont care

Kelly_Bean
I'm utmost concerned about Peter Steele's health. sad

Mr. Bacon
somone on KMC

MR.Grum
Anyone in your life you are worried for at this moment? your moma!

Mr. Bacon
get a life

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
get a life ok snuggels

Mr. Bacon
better nickname than douchebag

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
better nickname than douchebag ehy at least i help.

AbnormalButSane
I'm concerned about the possibility of tripping tomorrow.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I'm concerned about the possibility of tripping tomorrow. you gona get high?

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by MR.Grum
you gona get high?
no expression

I'm concerned about where I'm going to sleep.

MR.Grum
no expression

I'm concerned about where I'm going to sleep. steeksmy bed?

AbnormalButSane
An offer? no expression

MR.Grum
An offer? no expression standing offer.

Punkyhermy
my health.

Mr. Bacon
her^

Barker
Mrs. Bacon?

AbnormalButSane
standing offer.

laughing

MR.Grum
laughing no pun intendedsteeks

AbnormalButSane
no pun intendedsteeks

Lies....big grin

MR.Grum
Lies....big grin lies

AbnormalButSane
haeyes

MR.Grum
haeyes haeyes

AbnormalButSane
I'm concerned about my scarf.

And that smilie...

MR.Grum
I'm concerned about my scarf.

And that smilie... where is my scarf?

AbnormalButSane
where is my scarf?

Where's my 10 dollars? no expression

Baylin

Yes, I call her Hoshi, and sadly she's not in my life at the moment! sad

faraday
I'm currently concerned about my kid at school.
No not a mother lol but my pet kid. The ones where you know, treat you like an older sister, comes to you for advice and such.

His mother beats him up, and gave him bruises and scars. I've seen the damn woman strangle him for Pete's sake. His mother makes him lie and say to everyone he's careless and crap. erm

Blight
I'm concerned about too many people right now.

AbnormalButSane
Waking up for Zoology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.