Mew & Mewtwo vs Arceus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

espiemerl
The first 2 uber legendary pokemon Mew and Mewtwo vs the ultimate pokemon Arceus

ESB -1138
Mew & Mewtwo for the win!

espiemerl
Seems like a huge match, Arceus has Plates to beef itself up, which is especially helpful when combining it with Judgement and his all around stats. And Mew and Mewtwo have impressive psychic powers. Arceus will take down Mew first, then a weakened Mewtwo will take down Arceus. Mewtwo is the last one standing.

Burning thought
Arceus deletes them from time and space

ESB -1138
Please the plates don't do a thing to Acreus other then change its type. His stats remained untouched. Mew and Mewtwo are vastly powerful and either one of them would be capable on taking on Arceus head on but both combined, Arceus is cubstomped.

espiemerl
I'll let you guys decide.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
Arceus deletes them from time and space

Show me proof he can do it.

Burning thought
play the game, the lore says it in the book (forget full name) that it shaped the unvierse with 1000 arms and time and space etc etc

"Arceus is known as "The Original One," as it is said that it created the universe and Palkia, Dialga, and the Lake trio. The only known way to get Arceus is with the Azure Flute (also known as The Key of Space and Time). "

ESB -1138
play the game, the lore says it in the book (forget full name) that it shaped the unvierse with 1000 arms and time and space etc etc

"Arceus is known as "The Original One," as it is said that it created the universe and Palkia, Dialga, and the Lake trio. The only known way to get Arceus is with the Azure Flute (also known as The Key of Space and Time). "

And yet the book says Arceus shaped the universe with 1,000 arms but show me anywhere on Arceus that has anything resembling an arm. Heck Arceus cannot learn any HM/TM that requires a limb such as Hyper Punch, Thunder Punch, and Hi-Jump Kick.

Show me where these 1000 arms are; heck show me an arm:

http://www.pokemontrash.com/images/cosmogonie/Aruseus_by_yanni.png

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
And yet the book says Arceus shaped the universe with 1,000 arms but show me anywhere on Arceus that has anything resembling an arm. Heck Arceus cannot learn any HM/TM that requires a limb such as Hyper Punch, Thunder Punch, and Hi-Jump Kick.

Show me where these 1000 arms are; heck show me an arm:

http://www.pokemontrash.com/images/cosmogonie/Aruseus_by_yanni.png

thats considered fanart, does it not occur to you it may be able to change its form? i mean it can change its type and such...

if the lore says it has 1000 arms then something we dont know about along the way either makes it change or it transforms itself ,maybe its arms are not physical and are immaterial arms, but if the lore says something like that its unlikely to lie

anyway he can do judgement, pretty powerful move

Remindme

ESB -1138
thats considered fanart, does it not occur to you it may be able to change its form? i mean it can change its type and such...

Show me proof. And Judgment isn't even stronger then Hyper Beam. Judgment's power is 100 and Hyper Beam's power is 120. Heck here's Arceus here; it's not fanart or anything. It's actually Arceus as in game. Show me arms, show me transformation abilities:

slTvPH_FIOU

Darkhalen
The first 2 I remember them from the first pokemon when it was good

Burning thought
Show me proof. And Judgment isn't even stronger then Hyper Beam. Judgment's power is 100 and Hyper Beam's power is 120. Heck here's Arceus here; it's not fanart or anything. It's actually Arceus as in game. Show me arms, show me transformation abilities:

slTvPH_FIOU

proof, the lore is proof, lore>gameplay....and by that gameplay, the Arceus can deal more damage with shadow ball than Mewtwo

Shin_Nikkolas
Arceus making the universe is myth. It might never have happened. You don't know if it's true or not.

ESB -1138
proof, the lore is proof, lore>gameplay....and by that gameplay, the Arceus can deal more damage with shadow ball than Mewtwo

Never once does it say anything about Arceus able to delete anything from time and space (as you put it). And again it says Arceus created the universe with 1,000 arms DESPITE him not being able to learn any HM/TM that requires a limb such as Hyper Punch.

Burning thought
Never once does it say anything about Arceus able to delete anything from time and space (as you put it). And again it says Arceus created the universe with 1,000 arms DESPITE him not being able to learn any HM/TM that requires a limb such as Hyper Punch.

it says he created time and space, go figuire.... and as i said he may have changed since millions of years ago *shrug* or the designers changed him for gameplay purposes, i mean hell how are they going to animate a pokermon with 1000 arms wink stick out tongue

Arceus making the universe is myth. It might never have happened. You don't know if it's true or not.

*shrug* we have one pokermon out of hundreds said that about it, and the developers who created the character put that lore in there, so even if its a myth to the characters some as crazy as that from the developers minds isnt something random for this one pokermon

and if it is, we have the gameplay version as the only thing to go by, which is void becaue its gameplay in a true battle and from that Vid Arceus blasts hit mewtwo for more than Mewtwos hit Arceus, arceus can change his type to a less resistent pokermon...

espiemerl
Blablabla, I'm bored man, you're only talking hows right, blablabla.

ESB -1138
it says he created time and space, go figuire.... and as i said he may have changed since millions of years ago *shrug* or the designers changed him for gameplay purposes, i mean hell how are they going to animate a pokermon with 1000 arms wink stick out tongue

No it says from him he created two beings and from them space begun to expand and time begun to move.

*shrug* we have one pokermon out of hundreds said that about it, and the developers who created the character put that lore in there, so even if its a myth to the characters some as crazy as that from the developers minds isnt something random for this one pokermon

and if it is, we have the gameplay version as the only thing to go by, which is void becaue its gameplay in a true battle and from that Vid Arceus blasts hit mewtwo for more than Mewtwos hit Arceus, arceus can change his type to a less resistent pokermon...

I didn't say it was a myth. Oh and Mew here is more then capable on doing any type of move that would inflict massive damage on Arceus no matter what his type was. And Mewtwo is just a powerhouse with his Focus Blast and Psychic powers. Mew and Mewtwo combined would defeat Arceus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.