Respect! Archangel Tyrael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Archangel Tyrael
http://membres.lycos.fr/northrend/Tyrael2.jpg

Tyrael is not exactly physical in nature but he is made up of harmonic resonances and a combination of light and sounds, his body so bright that it blinds most mortals with its radiance, wielding his glowing heavenly blade and with millenia of experience among the high heavens in the endless battles.

Tyrael comes from the High Heavens and serves "The Light", the forces of good in the Diablo universe. Judging from Deckard Cain's description, Tyrael seems to be regarded as something of a rogue by the forces of Heaven, as he seems to intervene in the affairs of mankind more frequently than is considered appropriate. This would seem to explain Tyrael's greater sociability, compared to Hadriel, as well as his willingness to single-handedly engage one of the Prime Evils directly.

it is unknown but Inarius who is an angel of the similiar rank (archangel) is invisible to mortals, wether Tyrael can choose to be its unkown, same is when he uses his power to take mauriece into what looks to me like a time stop sort of manouvre, but this is unlikely imo.

oSJHi5uu8I4

Tyrael battles Diablo

Wc_BXW9_pjM

Tyrael Destroys the corrupted Worldstone

Respect Tyrael!!

MadMel
bought freakin time someone made this big grin
respect the archangel!!

Sol Valentine
Where the hell is his physical manifestation?

Respect Tyrael!

MadMel
does he even have one?

Sol Valentine
Unless he can soul-possess people.

shin_gear
The first pic reminded me of Night Terror.

Burning thought
anyone getting "were sorry this vid is no longer available" with second video?...lame...

i mean i checked youtube, it still works for me and is there on it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.