Live chat with Sleepaway Camp 2 &3 director Michael Simpson & actor Benji Wilhoite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horror-King-1
Sup guys.. Long time lurker. I like your community so I thought I'd post something positive for the first time.

This Saturday (October 27th 2007), if you are a sleepaway camp fan and you want to come chill out and talk some sleepaway camp, you can come participate in a live chat at the official sleepaway camp sequels site, sleepawaycampfilms. com . I know there are sleepaway camp fans in this place.. where you at?

Michael is the director of Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers & Sleepaway Camp 3: Teenage Wasteland
Benji played "Anthony", who you may remember dressed up like Freddy Kruger in one scene and got his throat slashed!

Plus you get to talk with fans like yourselves..

DATE: Saturday, Oct 27th 2007
TIME:, 6PM EASTERN, 3PM PACIFIC

LINK TO THE CHAT ROOM:

go to sleepawaycampfilms. com and click on "chat room" on left hand side

If you can't make it tomorrow, you can post your question here, and I will ask them for you. A log will go up on the site.

Michael is also willing to talk about Sleepaway Camp: Berserk, which known details can be found on the site

See you there

PS MODS- I'm not trying to spam the board, just trying to get the word out so horror fans know & have some fun. I had to put a space on the website because you guys don't allow url posts for the first few posts, which I understand. Good anti spam method.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.