Who is the King of the Soul Society?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
If you've seen the closed caption episodes of Bleach, when Toshiro and Matsumoto were speaking to The Cap-General and Hinamori, Cap-General made a comment about the King of the Soul Society and how no one in the SS has ever seen him.

Who do you think he is?
Do you think he's related to anyone in the story?
How powerful is he?

chickenlover98
general yamamoto isnt the king?

Violent2Dope
How the fvck should we know SV? And no, Yamamoto isn't. He;s the GENERAL.

chickenlover98
i guess it would make sense that theres a king. but if there is why doesnt he just pimp smack aizen? clearly he would be the strongest SS member

leonheartmm
but didnt aizen say that the throne of god had been left vacant for too long? wudnt that suggest that there is no king or the current one isnt apt etc?

Sol Valentine
That was Aizen when he betrayed the SS.

leonheartmm
so? is there a difference? his objectives were the same as they are now and he was showing his true self.

Remindme
Originally posted by leonheartmm
but didnt aizen say that the throne of god had been left vacant for too long? wudnt that suggest that there is no king or the current one isnt apt etc?

I assumed he ment the King was always sitting on his hands or something.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by leonheartmm
so? is there a difference? his objectives were the same as they are now and he was showing his true self.

Yes, but remember, there was a key needed to be found to find the King. How would've Aizen found the key in a 6 ep timespan?

Remindme
Wasn't the loads of deaths or something? in Ichigo's home town? i forgot :s

leonheartmm
the key's location is known to yamato. and no1 else apparently. but aizen can forge a new one by capturing thousans of souls in ichigo's hometown. that is why he is in huecomundo right now. although the specifics are not known. it has sumthing to do with the orb of destruction and him gaining hollow powers and orihime's power to defy the gods.

Sol Valentine
Orihime' healing powers can restore the Orb of Distortion back to it's original power.

I also think that Aizen will also use the Karakura citizen's souls to feed the Orb, thus giving him enough power to break the seal and find him.

RaventheOnly
There is a spirit king and he's got a royal guard also; the guys apparently in another dimension and yes there is a "King's Key" which Aizen seeks to forge by sacrificing a thousand souls all at once in karakura town becasue apparently by coincidence its the location of "spirit rich soil" in this era.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.