Green Lantern vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
THE Green Lantern, Alan Scott

vs

The Sentry

who wins =D wink

batdude123
Alan pwns.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Alan pwns.

No.

Alan wins.

NOW

Rorschach
Is Alan more powerful than Hal and Kyle?

Soljer
Originally posted by Rorschach

As sentinel? stick out tongue.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Rorschach

Depends on the incarnation.

GL Alan = about equal (possibly slightly under Hal/Kyle)
Sentinel Alan > Hal/Kyle

The thread says GL though, so we can assume the lesser of the two versions...but either way, he's a good match for Sentry, though somehow I feel like Bob would take a slight majority.

guy222
Sentry FTW

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Depends on the incarnation.

GL Alan = about equal (possibly slightly under Hal/Kyle)
Sentinel Alan > Hal/Kyle

The thread says GL though, so we can assume the lesser of the two versions...but either way, he's a good match for Sentry, though somehow I feel like Bob would take a slight majority.

TRAITOR! angrymob I demand you resign as head of the GLC. durfist stick out tongue laughing out loud

horrorwolf
Sentry at least 7/10

Priest
Sentry

Citizen V
Alan Scott.

And I'm a Sentry fan, so that's saying something.

Validus
Alan

And I'm a GL fanboy, so that's saying something too.

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
Sentry Loses.

King Kandy
Sentry squeaks out a the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just depends really. Sentry seems to be faster on the reflex and hand to hand than Alan. Alan may wield more power and better experience. He's faced some tuff opponents as well. I have to give this one slightly to Sentry only becuz he seems very strong and fast compared to Alan. And he commands a vast amount of energy powers.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Just depends really. Sentry seems to be faster on the reflex and hand to hand than Alan. Alan may wield more power and better experience. He's faced some tuff opponents as well. I have to give this one slightly to Sentry only becuz he seems very strong and fast compared to Alan. And he commands a vast amount of energy powers.

I really hope he owns Hulk. Then it would just be a matter of who's number one on Earth, Robert or Thor.

tkitna
Sentry

Tony Stark
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry

yes You are correct sir.

Evolve
Sentry.

Galan007
Alan. yes

Ouallada
GL should take this. I have this bad feeling that Sentry would take it in a comic though.

Soljer
Bump. Beware his power.

Fire Ninja
Lantern

Switch 07
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry squeaks out a the win. Your serious?

And you think you stand a chance in the tournament? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.