Alma vs Dante Sparda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Two Rounds. Dante Travels over into the Vigoorian Empire domain hearing leads that his brother was sighted. Only to find Alma.

Two round fight.

Regular Alma vs Dante

Greater Suped up Alma vs Dante

My thoughts. Dante gets pass Regular Alma with trouble the gets cooter slammed by Great Fiend Suped Up alma...Literally. She has a move where she uses her vagina to slam her opponents

Go. Devil Trigger used for last fight but only last for 15 secounds. Make it happen?

shin_gear
My thoughts (And this is assuming he doesn't have Quicksilver - which is stoppage of time, I think it's a bit unfair):

Vs Alma - Dante 67%

Vs Awakened Alma - Dante 43%

Now until I figure out what's the difference between Devil Trigger and Super Sparda Form..I can't further elaborate..

Csdabest
you know. I always thought Devil trigger and Super Sparda was basicly the same almost. But im not huge into DMC so i cant really tell

Burning thought
Devil trigger is when he turns into his demon form, which is specific to what weapon he chooses i think, Alastor or the Gunatlets make a diffrence (in DMC 1 anyway not sure bout 3) basically its diffrent because

Sparda form is his strongest form when hes really pissed off and wants to go all out, its his fathers old form of power and allows him to use stronger attacks like the dragon and beams from his hands.

grey fox
Dantes last name isn't Sparda.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah it's Dante RoseWater!

Sol Valentine
????

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by grey fox
Dantes last name isn't Sparda.
His last name is unknown AFAIK (he used fake last name Redgrave once). But since he belongs to Sparda bloodline, Sparda is used as his last name frequently.

Charlotte DeBel
Devil Trigger- basic demon form, depends on weaponry.

In his high demonic form (Super Sparda from DMC2)he has even surpassed his father (Super Sparda form from DMC2 is stronger than Sparda form from DMC1). His physical attribures are increased, he can fly at supersonic speeds, becomes almost totally invulnerable (though Mundus managed to knock him down when Dante transformed in his high demonic form for the first time thus was unexperienced with it, in gameplay even bosses can't hurt him in that form), has two energy swords coming out of his hands instead of regular Devil Arms, has energy attacks including area affecting aura blasts and powerful energy blasts which are instant kill for 99% of DMC2 enemies.

grey fox
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
His last name is unknown AFAIK (he used fake last name Redgrave once). But since he belongs to Sparda bloodline, Sparda is used as his last name frequently.

No, Sparda is Dantes Fathers FIRST name. Sparda most likely lacks a last name or has assumed a false one.

Redgrave technically is Dantes last name. Legally his name should be/Is Tony Redgrave, whether people refer to him as Dante or not is his personal choice.

The only time I have ever seen people refer to Dante as 'Dante Sparda' is within Fanfics , and most DMC Origin researchers pretty much laugh at them.

Sin_Volvagia
Dante would wipe the floor with Alma. Devil Trigger won't even be needed.

BloodRain
Dante takes it easy. For the Sparda being his last name thing, sure it came from Mundas saying ''again I must face a Sparda'' people interpreted this as his surname.

danteiscool
Dante easily wins. as for his last name, it is not Sparda, but people always say that it is his surname. Sparda never had a last name and so to use it as such makes no sense.

Cyner
Awakened Alma rips Dante to shreds, TK, energy beams, speed. Dante would probably need quick silver just to keep up.

ScreamPaste
Why does Sin bump so many old threads?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Cyner
Awakened Alma rips Dante to shreds, TK, energy beams, speed. Dante would probably need quick silver just to keep up.

Right, like Dante hasn't dealt with someone like her before (besides the TK).

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Why does Sin bump so many old threads?

Because they either had very few posts or none.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.