Sephiroth Runs These Gauntlets Boooye!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u9/rock_kid5576/Seph.jpg
Sephiroth (heck why not AC version) stands within the ruins of Midgar and soon realizes that he is being hunted. Sephiroth takes flight to fight foe after foe; whenever one foe is vanquished Sephiroth is fully recovered for the next fight.

Round 1
Kratos
http://fushigiyugi.canalblog.com/images/sandy_kratos_08.jpg

Round 2
Samus
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/samus/samus.jpg

Round 3
Kratos (not God)
http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/05/kratos_GoW2.jpg

Round 4
Lloyd
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SY/SYL/sylviaviridian/1132025793_Lloyd2.jpg

Round 5
Dante
http://www.gamingeye.com/nyheter/filer/konsol/playstation2/recensioner/devil_may_cry_3/dante-2.jpg

Find Round
Shadow the Hedgehog
http://www.projectwonderboy.com/main/screenshots/gamecube/shadowthehedgehog/01.jpg

ThoraxeRMG
He wins. *Takes bite out of chicken*

Violent2Dope
Kratos beats him. smokin'

ESB -1138
Which one?

ThoraxeRMG
Smoking is for losers.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Which one? Either one. Happy Dance

ThoraxeRMG
I hate that banana.

judgement hand
samus ends his life with lots of hot plasma and missles to the face

*and then scans his corpse* (sorry shin-gear)

~the missle firing hand of judgement

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by judgement hand
samus ends his life with lots of hot plasma and missles to the face

*and then scans his corpse* (sorry shin-gear)

~the missle firing hand of judgement

Are you spazing out?

Terryc250
when u guys make gauntlets, can u order them from weakest to strongest plz?

Keollyn
Sephiroth loses to the first person... From what I hear of him.

Not much of a gauntlet if he can't even clear the first person.

Terryc250
sephiroth makes it up to shadow,

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Terryc250

No

Burning thought
he will stop at Dante or shadow, one of the two

Diamond Kisses

That is all up to the creator stick out tongue

Darkhalen
Does he get rest and supply's!!!

Violent2Dope
The first Kratos rapes him. evil face

Terryc250
No
Thats how gauntlets r suppose to be made, the point of making someone run a gauntlet is to see how far they can make it, its stupid to make someone run a gauntlet and list the strongest person first, then if he can clear the first person, that means he clears the whole gauntlet

list of feats?

ESB -1138
Thats how gauntlets r suppose to be made, the point of making someone run a gauntlet is to see how far they can make it, its stupid to make someone run a gauntlet and list the strongest person first, then if he can clear the first person, that means he clears the whole gauntlet

Well ToS Kratos is not the strongest, Lloyd is stronger then ToS Kratos considering he defeated in battle, Samus with all her abilities and Hypermode would be more of a threat then ToS Kratos, GoW Kratos is an uber powerhouse of destruction that easily overpowered the Hydra and bested the God of War and Zeus himself, Lloyd has the Eternal Blade and has bested ToS Kratos as well as Mithos.

Dante is the son of Sparda (but no Devil Trigger) and can take a heavy beating and still live. And Shadow is the Ultimate Life Form who is in fact the strongest character in this list. ToS Kratos; weakest (or maybe Samus); Dante & Shadow (strongest). GoW Kratos and Lloyd (not weakest or strongest). So by logic that order makes since so next time you feel like blabbing off for no reason know something about the characters considering you have to ask what ToS Kratos does which would mean you have no clue what Lloyd can do. Google and wikipedia are your friends.

Terryc250
Well if dante is stronger then them, then seph atleast makes it past dante

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The first Kratos rapes him. evil face

Why would Kratos rape a male? That would make him a homosexual, and he's far from that. In a way, you insulted Kratos yourself. confused

SHM
Before anything, lets remember physical attacks are useless against him, because of his intangibility.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
Before anything, lets remember physical attacks are useless against him, because of his intangibility. Seph isn't intangible.

Keollyn
If Sephiroth beat Kratos Aurion, how does Sephiroth beat Samus?

Sephiroth fanboys are pretty damn powerful.

judgement hand
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Are you spazing out?

I had too much to drink... sad

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by judgement hand
I had too much to drink... sad

I figured as much, you had a hard liquor night did ya?

SHM
Seph isn't intangible.

Normally he isn't, but he can turn intangible.

Blax_Hydralisk
game mechanic, most likely.

He loses at Gouki.

SHM
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
game mechanic, most likely.

He loses at Gouki.

Not game-mechanics. It happened in two cutscenes.

ThoraxeRMG
Solid Snake wins this /D

judgement hand
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I figured as much, you had a hard liquor night did ya?

9 coolers.. embarrasment

Superboy Prime
Sephiroth definitely whoops Samus's ass.

Em Dot Bison
I don't think Seph can get pass Lloyd if he is fully powered, IMO.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
Not game-mechanics. It happened in two cutscenes.

Oh you mean like what Sephiroth did when Cloud performed Omnislash; twice?

SHM
Oh you mean like what Sephiroth did when Cloud performed Omnislash; twice?

No, I mean when he phased through the ground.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
No, I mean when he phased through the ground.

But yet he couldn't do it when it came down to a sword.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sephiroth definitely whoops Samus's ass.

Just like KOS-MOS destroys a universe AMIRITE?

Remindme
Sephiroth clears it without much difficulty till the last fight

5/10 Sephiroth/Shadow

SHM
But yet he couldn't do it when it came down to a sword.

Sephiroth was acting like an arrogant ass, and an idiot. That fight was full of CIS.
He can turn intangible because we already watched him do that, in two different occasions.

MadMel
im gonna say that he can do it, since it has been done in a cutescene.....

it also makes my "mario lifts a castle" argument valid stick out tongue

Hannibal-Lector
He gets to shadow (which he is more powerful than but shadow is immortal)

Darkhalen
Shadow can also use Chaos Spear and Control and is made from the DNA of the immortal life form Black/Devil Doom

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
Sephiroth was acting like an arrogant ass, and an idiot. That fight was full of CIS.
He can turn intangible because we already watched him do that, in two different occasions. That wasn't even the real Seph. So phail.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
He can turn intangible because we already watched him do that, in two different occasions.

And yet he couldn't when it came to saving his life from Cloud's omnislash also that was a Jenova clone.

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
He gets to shadow (which he is more powerful than but shadow is immortal)

Shadow is faster (speed of sound) and stronger (lift over 10 tons with rings on his wrist) then Sephiroth. But Sephiroth has magic which could be the deciding factor.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Keollyn
Just like KOS-MOS destroys a universe AMIRITE?

If you have something to say then say it son. Don't just post a sarcastic statement and call it a day.

I do think Sephiroth can definitely whoop Samus's ass, and I made the statement without taking into consideration the gauntlet and if he passed the first Kratos or not, because I know nothing about the guy.

Now if you have nothing to say to prove me otherwise I'll move on.

grey fox
And yet he couldn't when it came to saving his life from Cloud's omnislash also that was a Jenova clone.

Shadow is faster (speed of sound) and stronger (lift over 10 tons with rings on his wrist) then Sephiroth. But Sephiroth has magic which could be the deciding factor.

Not a Jenova clone, physical representation of Cloud purging himself of Sephiroths influence

Stronger ? laughing Seph cut through half a friggen building and the damn Junon cannon for f*cks sake.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by grey fox
Stronger ? laughing Seph cut through half a friggen building and the damn Junon cannon for f*cks sake.

QFT

grey fox
QFT

Strike the cannon part however. It's a hologram so I'm not entirely sure if it's durability can be completely trusted.

Superboy Prime
He has sliced building chunks without trying. I say its safe to assume he could do the same to the real thing.

Keollyn
If you have something to say then say it son. Don't just post a sarcastic statement and call it a day.

I do think Sephiroth can definitely whoop Samus's ass, and I made the statement without taking into consideration the gauntlet and if he passed the first Kratos or not, because I know nothing about the guy.

Now if you have nothing to say to prove me otherwise I'll move on.

So KOS-MOS CAN destroy a universe AMIRITE?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Keollyn
So KOS-MOS CAN destroy a universe AMIRITE?

thumbsupdur

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by grey fox
Stronger ? laughing Seph cut through half a friggen building and the damn Junon cannon for f*cks sake. Not that hard to do with a legendary blade like Masamune. Oh, and the Junon cannon was cut by his blade beams.

And KOSMOS can't bust a universe by herself.

Superboy Prime
Not that hard to do with a legendary blade like Masamune. Oh, and the Junon cannon was cut by his blade beams.

Actually watch the video again, V2D. In the beginning it is the blade beams that cuts through it, but afterwards its Sephiroth's blade doing the damage.

And I fail to understand what the Masamune being "legendary" has anything to do with the feat. The Masamune doesn't have any special properties or legend in FFVII if memory serves me right. In fact only Sephiroth can properly use the sword.

Violent2Dope
Actually watch the video again, V2D. In the beginning it is the blade beams that cuts through it, but afterwards its Sephiroth's blade doing the damage.

And I fail to understand what the Masamune being "legendary" has anything to do with the feat. The Masamune doesn't have any special properties or legend in FFVII if memory serves me right. In fact only Sephiroth can properly use the sword. It is the strongest weapon in FFVII. It also likely had materia to strengthen it. It is not like he picked up a normal katana and did it.

Superboy Prime
It is the strongest weapon in FFVII.

And?

It also likely had materia to strengthen it.

Proof. Besides I have never seen a "weapon upgrade materia" except for the elemental ones, and those don't matter here.

It is not like he picked up a normal katana and did it.

Why would he pick up a normal Katana?

Violent2Dope
And?

Proof. Besides I have never seen a "weapon upgrade materia" except for the elemental ones, and those don't matter here.

Why would he pick up a normal Katana? 1. That means it is sharper and made of tougher stuff, it'll slide thru stone easier.

2. It's called a logical deduction. Soldiers often use materia, right? Seph is the most decorated Soldier, right? So one can assume he has materia, not to mention in game his sword was STACKED with materia.

3. I mean it would be more impressive if he used a normal one.

Superboy Prime
1. That means it is sharper and made of tougher stuff, it'll slide thru stone easier.

The only thing the masamune favors Sephiroth with is its endurance/durability.

2. It's called a logical deduction. Soldiers often use materia, right? Seph is the most decorated Soldier, right? So one can assume he has materia, not to mention in game his sword was STACKED with materia.

Yet there is no materia that makes weapons stronger. So logical deduction leads me to believe the weapon being loaded with materia/or not is inconsequential.

3. I mean it would be more impressive if he used a normal one.

I like the Masamune's length. Makes for more eyecandy.

Violent2Dope

Yet there is no materia that makes weapons stronger. So logical deduction leads me to believe the weapon being loaded with materia/or not is inconsequential.

I like the Masamune's length. Makes for more eyecandy. 1. Nope, if it was just hard, it would do no more damage than any other sword.

2. Elemental materia does as you said.

3. Your mother.

Seriously, Seph is weak, he can't even beat this guy.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h147/divinezaid/beyonder.gif

Superboy Prime
And what elemental materia would actually make the masamune stronger against Junon's cannon?

Seriously Beyonder is a wimp. He cannot even dream of defeating this chick:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/SquirrelGirl.jpg

And leave my mama out of this.

Violent2Dope
And what elemental materia would actually make the masamune stronger against Junon's cannon?

Seriously Beyonder is a wimp. He cannot even dream of defeating this chick:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/SquirrelGirl.jpg

And leave my mama out of this. FVCK YOU AND FVCK SQUIRREL GIRL SHE'S A FAT PIECE OF SHIT CVNT

1. The kind that increases weapon attack maybe?

Superboy Prime
No "increase weapon attack" materia, dude. So yeah.

And yes...Squirrel Girl is essential to the balance of the multiverse.

Violent2Dope
No "increase weapon attack" materia, dude. So yeah.

And yes...Squirrel Girl is essential to the balance of the multiverse. 1. There is materia that increases attributes, like strength.

2. And Beyonder is the power of millions of multiverses if memory serves me right. The entire Pantheon, INCLUDING the Living Tribunal, were at his mercy, and had to beg for help from Molecule Man. Classic Beyonder and Molecule Man are in leagues of their own.

ESB -1138

I think I read somewhere that the Masamune draws liquids to it such as blood. I believe I read that in the FF7 St. Guide but I don't really remember.

grey fox
1. There is materia that increases attributes, like strength.

2. And Beyonder is the power of millions of multiverses if memory serves me right. The entire Pantheon, INCLUDING the Living Tribunal, were at his mercy, and had to beg for help from Molecule Man. Classic Beyonder and Molecule Man are in leagues of their own.

...and then later it was proven that the entire cosmos was f*ckign with beyonder. They were just screwing around with him for fun.Originally posted by ESB -1138
I think I read somewhere that the Masamune draws liquids to it such as blood. I believe I read that in the FF7 St. Guide but I don't really remember.

Lolz , link plz

Anyway Sephiroth favours masasume because only a SOLDIER of his Skill can use it accurately. For anyone else the length (and thus weight) would be difficult to use in battle.

Sephiroth uses it easily however.

His blade is only loaded with elemental attack materia, nothing to 'strenghthen' the blade. Sephiroths is just that strong. Deal with it.

SHM
1. Sephiroth used the same blue beam attack that he used in the Junnon Cannon, against a helicopter in BC. After that, everyone was surprised and impressed by it, and Hojo comented he was becoming stronger.
If the blue beam was Materia, they wouldn't be impressed that Sephiroth could do that. And if it was Materia, Hojo wouldn't say that he, Sephiroth himself, was becoming stronger.

2. Magic spells and the Masamune are part of Sephiroth. During 5 years he absorbed Lifestream, the source of magic, and can controll it in AC. He don't need Materia to cast spells.
And he can create the Masamune from nothing, like he did in AC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.