Sodom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
Respect the classic powerhouse japanese wannabe Mad Gear samurai and if you dare to make fun of him about trying to be japanese, then all you'll see is the front of his katanas. cool cool

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9693/sodomissuperawesomenm8.gif

Snafu the Great
I hated fighting this little shit in Final Fight. Then I got his attack pattern down and I started to Pile Drive the little wannabe into the ground.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, Sodom usually sometimes destroyed me in Final Fight, but you just have to read his pattern though. Sometimes, he'll charge you or he'll just walk towards you then charge you if you're close enough. Here's Sodom's SFA3 Quotes as well: cool cool

Boku wa itchy bun desu!! (I am the best!!)
I am the inspiration of all game fans! No... Really I AM!!
Kick on see mat show! (We are good friends!)
Meet saw, show you? (How do you want it?)
My moves are quite special, aren't they?
No, you've got it all wrong; I don't hate you! I like you!!!
arc Oretachiwa mutt achy da! (We are dogs in pain!)
Please don't thank me. In fact, "Don't touch my moustache!"

Em Dot Bison
Didn't Guy kick his ass?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
Didn't Guy kick his ass?

Royally. Respect the Bushin ninja.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, Guy defeated Sodom and Sodom and Guy didn't like each other that much ever since. Sodom wanted to get revenge on Guy one time too.

espiemerl
yes

Sonic x 20
I wonder what both Sodom and Rolento are doing now seeing that they both went against each other in Street Fighter Alpha 3 and that they both are now on the same page of trying to build a Utopia.

Em Dot Bison
didn't he lose to E.Honda too, in a sumo match?

Sonic x 20
Yeah, E.Honda defeated Sodom in a sumo match. Sodom also tried to recruit sumo wrestlers in SFA2 for the Mad Gear Gang, but he wasn't able to get the job done.

Em Dot Bison
I think that if Sodom and E.Honda was in an actual fight, Sodom would win.

Sonic x 20
Yeah because Sodom couldn't beat E.Honda in his own match, but if it was a regular fight, then it would be different meaning that Sodom would be allowed to use his weapons.

espiemerl
I'm so glad to see you Sonic x 20! Sodom is a beast!

Sonic x 20
Thanks man!!! Yeah, Sodom is a beast and he may not be as smart as Rolento, but he surely is one of the best along with him. cool cool

Cosmic Cube
Respect for The Sodomizer?

Sado22
go sodomy!
*asks everyone for their number*

~Sadomizer

shin_gear
wtf? confused

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sado22
go sodomy!
*asks everyone for their number*

~Sadomizer Sodomizing people is against forum rules.

Sonic x 20
Love him or hate him, you got to respect Sodom. I mean, he owned alot of us in the underground ring when we first saw him in the Final Fight Series. cool cool

ThoraxeRMG
Sodom sodomizes Poison.

Sonic x 20
Here's Sodom showing off his combos in SFA3: cool cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHT8oU2xoP8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.