Kratos Runs the SV Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Can God Kratos clear it to bring his dearly departed back?

http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/05/kratos_GoW2.jpg

Round 1messedhin Akuma

Round 2:Master Chief(Scarab Gun & Plasma Sword)

Round 3:Ryu Hayabusa(DDB and all ninpo)

Round 4big grinante(SSF allowed)

Round 5:Ganon(no invunerability)

Round 6:AC Sephiroth

1 hr rest

No Time Manip
No Soul Stealing

Kratos is normal size.

Burning thought
Shin Akuma before a non invulerable Ganon hmm...

the list a bit dodgy but i think he may get to 3 or 4 and possibly past that, if he gets past Dante he clears it.

shin_gear
Include spaces between your colons and letters Sol, you! mad

Sol Valentine
Sorry. Does he clear it?

Remindme
No, He'll stop at 1, then 4, and again at 6.

Sol Valentine
Stops at Akuma?

Remindme
Shin Akuma? the demon looking one right?

Sol Valentine
Yeah.

Remindme
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Yeah.

Well normal akuma has island sinking punches.....what the hell can demon boy do?

I dunno, i'm just reluctat to think even God Kratos can beat him. Plus the speed difference

Sol Valentine
Being able to hold off Zeus
Taking on Collosus of Rhodes

I'll post more.

But isn't the island sinking punch thing non-canon, and it was his ki energy that sunk it?

Sado22
he rapes all of them. Kratos is insane.

~Sado

Burning thought
beating Dante depends on his Time manip being available (actually..no it doesnt) imo he could beat dante, his powers i doubt can do an incredible amout of damage to God kratos, but Kratos i cant see surviving a sword through the head (although this is debatable wether any of Dantes weps can cut the God of war, since in GOW universe it seems Gods only get defeated by means such as BOO or Pandoras box.

apart from Dante i think most of them will feel his wrath

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Can God Kratos clear it to bring his dearly departed back?

http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/05/kratos_GoW2.jpg

Round 1messedhin Akuma

Round 2:Master Chief(Scarab Gun & Plasma Sword)

Round 3:Ryu Hayabusa(DDB and all ninpo)

Round 4big grinante(SSF allowed)

Round 5:Ganon(no invunerability)

Round 6:AC Sephiroth

1 hr rest

No Time Manip
No Soul Stealing

Kratos is normal size. I doubt he gets past Gouki(if he's human size, if giant he at least gets to Ganon).

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I doubt he gets past Gouki(if he's human size, if giant he at least gets to Ganon).

like pyron his size doesnt measure his strength....

how the hell is gouki going to beat him?, turn the guy to stone, just keep doing that Chronos flash attack over and over and it will blast Akuma down.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
like pyron his size doesnt measure his strength....

how the hell is gouki going to beat him?, turn the guy to stone, just keep doing that Chronos flash attack over and over and it will blast Akuma down. 1. Actually, Kratos' giant form is a symbolization of his true god power. When he shrunk at the beginning of GoW2, it was because Zeus stole some of his godly powers.

2. He is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster than Kratos for one. He could act like a noob SF player and spam Gou Hadoukens and Zenku Hadoukens(Which is just a midair one) to keep him moving, and can turn intangible to dodge his attacks, and if he can pull out a Shun Goku Satsu, it is over for Kratos.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. Actually, Kratos' giant form is a symbolization of his true god power. When he shrunk at the beginning of GoW2, it was because Zeus stole some of his godly powers.

2. He is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster than Kratos for one. He could act like a noob SF player and spam Gou Hadoukens and Zenku Hadoukens(Which is just a midair one) to keep him moving, and can turn intangible to dodge his attacks, and if he can pull out a Shun Goku Satsu, it is over for Kratos.

1. where does it say this, all it looks like is making him smaller because "Zues thinks" it will hinder him against the massive colossus but since he has mosto fh is godly power left, he throws it about, i mean as a giant hes never done anything too great, if anything, all he did was punch a building, doing little more damage if not less than he does when hes small

2. then your idea of Kratos being large having a chance is flawed since its not going to make any diffrent if he is that much faster, Kratos being large will make him seem even slower to Akuma.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
1. where does it say this, all it looks like is making him smaller because "Zues thinks" it will hinder him against the massive colossus but since he has mosto fh is godly power left, he throws it about, i mean as a giant hes never done anything too great, if anything, all he did was punch a building, doing little more damage if not less than he does when hes small

2. then your idea of Kratos being large having a chance is flawed since its not going to make any diffrent if he is that much faster, Kratos being large will make him seem even slower to Akuma. 1. As a bird, he stole some of his godly essence, that shrunk him, and he then lost the rest. He planned on having Kratos kill the Collossus all along.

2. No, I don't see what Gouki could do to kill him tho.

Barbarian Shams
In God Form, Kratos would've been immortal, same as Ares was. The only things that could kill him in God form would either be Pandoras Box or the Blade of Olympus. We never quite got to see what God Kratos would've done, but it's safe to say he had all the powers that Ares demonstrated. Let's just leave it at that then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.