The Zombie (Resident Evil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://www.residentevilfan.com/encyclopedia/full/zombieslg.jpg

There are there. They know you are here. They are hiding around the corridor, in an alleyway. If you don't know how to handle them, you're screwed.

Without the zombie in Resident Evil (up to 4 and 5), Survival Horror would be meaningless and not as fun.

The Crimson Heads in the remake are even more dangerous. Looks like they've been watching the Dawn of the Dead remake.

The more notable zombies include:

Albert Wesker (Saturn version of RE only)

Forest Speyer (especially when he is strapped down with more bombs than a suicide bomber. Just don't shoot him.)

Brad Vickers (It takes 30 shots to put him down. Looks like those S.T.A.R.S. vests are bulletproof to a degree)

Marvin Branagh (Your party has been canceled)

Yoko Suzuki (if you're not playing her in RE Outbreak's Beneath Freezing Point)

Alyssa Ashcroft (if you're not playing as her in Flashback and on Very Hard)

David King (I forgot where this guy was at)

Steve's Father (What a wuss)

Darkhalen
Zombie essential to the great ResEvil games until we got the even better entranced villains, But yes the Zombie's are to be feared especially when you don't know if they are dead or just waiting and some take that much ammo to kill in the first I had one Zombie who kept getting back up no matter how much lead I put in him so in the end I stamped on his head allowing him to get a taste of flesh before he died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.