Wolverine vs the T1000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Wolverine vs that bad ass mofo from terminator 2 T1000 or whatever roll eyes (sarcastic) orginally i wanted to put him up against that robo-b*tch from terminator 3 but that movie is dogg crap on a platter.. and i'm not putting wolvie up against bad actrices...

But anyways who would win in a fight?

Discus!!'

cool

Soljer
This has been done a large multitude of times.

Wolverine's weapons won't put the T-1000 down. The T-1000's weapons will, eventually, put Wolverine down.

Do the math.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Soljer
This has been done a large multitude of times.

Wolverine's weapons won't put the T-1000 down. The T-1000's weapons will, eventually, put Wolverine down.

Am, no. T-1000 weapon would not put Logan down at all, far from it.

It's also true that Logan wouldn't be able to finish T-1000.

Soljer
Originally posted by Xplosive
Am, no. T-1000 weapon would not put Logan down at all, far from it.

It's also true that Logan wouldn't be able to finish T-1000.

What does a T-1000 do? Stab and cut.

What does Sabretooth do? Stab and cut.

Who puts Logan down for the count dozens of times? Sabretooth.

Simple enough. smile.

I never said it'd be a one-hit-KO, or even a twenty-hit-ko. But, the T-1000 has the staying power to sit there, and wait it out. He'll definitely be the last one standing.

jrodslam
I agree. Logan would go down much faster and longer than the T-1000 would.

Xplosive
What does a T-1000 do? Stab and cut.

What does Sabretooth do? Stab and cut.

Who puts Logan down for the count dozens of times? Sabretooth.

Simple enough. smile.

I never said it'd be a one-hit-KO, or even a twenty-hit-ko. But, the T-1000 has the staying power to sit there, and wait it out. He'll definitely be the last one standing.

Stalemate. I just can't see his knives doing anything to Logan. He would heal easily instanly anything T-1000 could throw at him.

Soljer
Stalemate. I just can't see his knives doing anything to Logan. He would heal easily instanly anything T-1000 could throw at him.

At first. The same way he heals from Sabretooth's first blows.

Xplosive
At first. The same way he heals from Sabretooth's first blows.

Sabertotoh probably also has more force behind it, altough can't be sure.

If he could put down Logan, then T-1000 eventually wins (because Logan can't do anything to it to destroy it), but I just can't see with tose knives to put him down at all.

batdude123
T-1000 ftw.

horrorwolf
Wolverine: Stabs with 2 handed short ranged weapons.

T-1000: Stabs with short/med/longs ranged weaponS. Can form Blunt Attacks, slicing weapons, drilling attacks, can attack from multiple angles and several different directions at once.

Wolverine Fatigues. T-1000 doesnt.
Wolverine can die due to physical damage, T-1000 can't.

T-1000 simulateneously stabs Logan in the Heart and Brain continuously for hours on end FTW. 10/10

Photon009
This is an endless battle. T-1000 cant put Wolverine down for more than a couple minutes at best, and Wolverine cant put T-1000 down for more than 30 or so seconds.

Soljer
Originally posted by Photon009
This is an endless battle. T-1000 cant put Wolverine down for more than a couple minutes at best, and Wolverine cant put T-1000 down for more than 30 or so seconds.

Which is a win.

Kthxbai.

Grinning Goku
Wolverine loses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
T-1000 analyzes wolvie and pours himself thru wolvies Eyeballs. Working from the inside out and pwning wolive over and over until he over whelms a major organ or two. The pain and shock would be enuff to do logan in for a while. Look at how magneto shocked wolvie into a coma with that adamantium rip. Inside out does wolvie in.

Doctor-Alvis
Sabertotoh probably also has more force behind it, altough can't be sure.
Would that really matter? Unless you mean from kicks and punches, the cutting does the damage and I wouldn't imagine more force would make a gash any more gashed open.

Bransolute
Wolverine stabs his soul.

Or, his claws generate so much friction that it melts him... completely.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Photon009
Wolverine cant put T-1000 down for more than 30 or so seconds.

Wolverine cant harm T-1000 whatsoever.

Fix'd.

There is Nothing Wolverine can do to T1000. He is impervious and invulnerable to adamantium claw damage in any way shape or form.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Wolverine cant harm T-1000 whatsoever.

Fix'd.

There is Nothing Wolverine can do to T1000. He is impervious and invulnerable to adamantium claw damage in any way shape or form.

Pretty much. It's like stabbing Jell-O that can reform itself.

Soljer
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Pretty much. It's like stabbing Jell-O that can reform itself.

Interesting visual.

h1a8
Actually wolverine can win this.
All he has to do is slice T1000 in half. Then slice the half in half before it collects. After that, wolverine just keeps the pieces apart (unable to reform) for the win. He can take each piece to a furnace one at a time if he likes.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by h1a8
All he has to do is slice T1000 in half. Then slice the half in half before it collects. After that, wolverine just keeps the pieces apart (unable to reform) for the win. He can take each piece to a furnace one at a time if he likes.

Wolverine's not fast enough to do that, though. And where did this furnace come from all of a sudden? Also, the last time I checked, a semi liquid is pretty hard to hold.

bobbi
yeah wolverine can technically do that (if we allow furnaces in the battle i guess) of course theres no way he'll have the opportunity to sit there cutting and holding a few hundred pieces of liquid metal away from each other.

I say the T1000 either flows his metal into wolverines lungs suffocating him (which should keep him down indefinitely) or do the flow into his eyeballs and brain and keep stabbing at all his organs again and again that was mentioned.

python99
Originally posted by h1a8

Please say you are not serious. How the hell is he going to take liquid to a furnace, its not like he is gonna have a glass jar lying around. I suppose he can do the same to Hydroman and sandman too huh?
WTF

Soljer
Wolverine can't cut the T-1000 in half - his claws would pass right through the Terminator.

h1a8
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Wolverine's not fast enough to do that, though. And where did this furnace come from all of a sudden? Also, the last time I checked, a semi liquid is pretty hard to hold. I didn't say Wolverine would win but that he could. Wolverine is at least as fast as the T1000 but with superior fighting skill. The T1000 needs at least 80-90% of its mass to be functional. This means that if it is cut in half then it can do nothing but try to collect back. Also the T1000 doesn't become instant liquid when its sliced. Logan can just put 1 the bottom half in a container and then take the container to a furnace or something.

The battlefield isn't stated so I can assume that the battlefield is Earth (which has a furnace somewhere right?). So theoretically Logan can cut the T1000 in half (stopping it from attacking) then taking 1 piece at a time to the furnace. Actually this is stupid. Why don't Logan just go and get some liquid nitrogen and freeze the T1000 with. Then dump the body in hot liquid metal like the movie. I give up! I don't see Logan winning this. But its possible with the right scenario.

h1a8
Originally posted by python99
Please say you are not serious. How the hell is he going to take liquid to a furnace, its not like he is gonna have a glass jar lying around. I suppose he can do the same to Hydroman and sandman too huh?
WTF

I wasn't serious. I was just saying that its possible to win (but not likely).
Depends on the battlefield and scenario available and the fact that Wolverine must use his head in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.