Harry Potter Puppet Pals!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potcfan2003
A poll on who likes the HArry POtter Puppet pals and discussion...

Bigon
I wonder what the author made of it?? I suppose the first one is not too insulting, but some of them are rather dreadful.

Just end with, "Voldemort, Voldemort, ooh Voldy Voldemort."

x-truecolors-x
Um...Never seen it.

FallenxAngel
Loved them. Their hilarious.

x-truecolors-x
Will anyone tell me about it already?

FallenxAngel
search em on youtube.

x-truecolors-x
Okie

FallenxAngel
Funny?

x-truecolors-x
Noo..Hilarious. rolling on floor laughing

FallenxAngel
I thought so. rolling on floor laughing

potcfan2003
I like the Mysterious Ticking Noise the best... In a HP game my friend has, there was a ticking sound, and we were playing as on, and he goess " Wat's taht ticking moise?" and we were laughing soo hard...

DanR.isallmine!
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i used 2 not watch it cuz i thought that it wuz a disgrace 2 harry potter. but i saw one and it wuz halarious!!!!!!! have u seen voldemorts direction trouble or the dead body?! i died laughing!laughing

potcfan2003
OMG!! They have a ton of them... I think Ron's voice is hilarious... Every one I know loves the HP puppet pals... Even those who hate HP... (I don't know how that is possible...

Rave X
I LOVE it! Most of my friends don't think its funny, but than again, they have no sence of humor big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.