Respect KMC Mods! Which do the best job?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cyber tuff guy!
I think they are all great!

Leo.M
Storm and Paola.

cyber tuff guy!
Who is Paola? Storm seems super cool! A bit aloof but sharp as a razor.

Bloigen
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
I think they are all great!

Hey Whirly.

Sol Valentine
Lana, Ush, Captain REX, Wrathful Dwarf,Storm, Backfire, Paola.

Syren seems like Mod-material also.

Leo.M
Who is Paola? Storm seems super cool! A bit aloof but sharp as a razor.

Paola is Global Mod like Strom. She's not on as much though.

MR.Grum
digi can bite me

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Leo.M
Paola is Global Mod like Strom. She's not on as much though.

Oh cool, if she is anything like Storm she is probably wonderful.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by MR.Grum
digi can bite me

Why? he seems really, really nice!

MR.Grum
Why? he seems really, really nice! lawl

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

She sure does!

cyber tuff guy!
lawl

Isn't he then?

the welsh one
i say: rebel against KMC mods!!!

Now And Forever
Paola and Lana FTW!

JacopeX
Best: WD and Ush

Worst: Lana

wicker_man
I only really know of Ushgark and Backfire, so with that I'll say them. But popularity on the Internet is cheesy (and rather lame tbh), and I'm sure people won't lose sleep if they're put in a negative light.

Darkhalen
They become greedy with power we are the top dogs in these forum's without us it would not exist we deserve the respect they go mad with power and think they are better then us revolt as we are Superior

RogerRamjet
jesus! that you Wick?!

the welsh one
Originally posted by Darkhalen
They become greedy with power we are the top dogs in these forum's without us it would not exist we deserve the respect they go mad with power and think they are better then us revolt as we are Superior

members revolution!

Darkhalen
Indeed

Tattoo
They become greedy with power we are the top dogs in these forum's without us it would not exist we deserve the respect they go mad with power and think they are better then us revolt as we are Superior You're a top dog of the forum? Who are you?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tattoo
You're a top dog of the forum? Who are you? Trying to pick a fight with the top dog?

the welsh one
i should be an mod

JacopeX
Some of the mods are very immature though. One of them (No names) Went into another forum and flamed the place. She followed two other ****tards into the act.

Very sad indeed. Never will forgive for destroying an awesome forum! sad

R.I.P.

Bardock42
Originally posted by the welsh one
i should be an mod You should know when to you an "a" and when to you an "an"

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
Some of the mods are very immature though. One of them (No names) Went into another forum and flamed the place. She followed two other ****tards into the act.

Very sad indeed. Never will forgive for destroying an awesome forum! sad

R.I.P.

If 3 people can destroy a forum that forum probably wasn't going so well in the first place.

the welsh one
Originally posted by Bardock42
You should know when to you an "a" and when to you an "an"

when im mod im so going ot ban your ass

JacopeX
If 3 people can destroy a forum that forum probably wasn't going so well in the first place. Because it was new. It was just getting Started. Plus, they spammed the **** out the forum and turned the place into a bash fest.

And one of the members in the act was a mod in KMC. God I wish I was Raz sometimes. erm

the welsh one
Because it was new. It was just getting Started. Plus, they spammed the **** out the forum and turned the place into a bash fest.

And one of the members in the act was a mod in KMC. God I wish I was Raz sometimes. erm

what forum was it?

Bardock42
when im mod im so going ot ban your ass

Oh my...the terror.

Because it was new. It was just getting Started. Plus, they spammed the **** out the forum and turned the place into a bash fest.

I am sorry hug

It wasn't Lana by any chance.

JacopeX
A forum made by Blaxican.

I have my own forum now. And if anyone dares spam it, there accounts will be deleted.

JacopeX
I am sorry hug

It wasn't Lana by any chance. Yes. She is the Worst Mod I have ever seen. I bet the newest member in KMC would do a better job than her! laughing out loud (Exaggeration)

Bardock42

I have my own forum now. And if anyone dares spam it, there accounts will be deleted. And if they make a new one?

Also, why didn't you invite me?

the welsh one

I have my own forum now. And if anyone dares spam it, there accounts will be deleted.

whats your forum

i wont spam it shifty

JacopeX
I don't think you will like it though. (RPG Site)

I was just trying to bring up the worst Mod ever. That's all. But their is an OTF forum in their.

Plus, it would be spamming if I tell you here. PM is better! smile

g2g, Going to the haunted house. big grin evil face

Bloigen
God I wish I was Raz sometimes. erm

That's some sad stuff right there.

And if anyone dares spam it, there accounts will be deleted.

WHOA! Calm down man.

Syren
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Finally nahuh

Blax_Hydralisk
If 3 people can destroy a forum that forum probably wasn't going so well in the first place.

You'd be surprised. I had a lot of members there in only a couple of weeks. Outside forces destroyed it, though.

I don't it was Lana's fault, though. Rather that dumbfvck Seyth Wind.

Syren
I find it difficult to believe that Lana would intentionally spam a forum for no reason. She knows better than anyone the effort that goes into running a successful forum, outside KMC.

Either you're exaggerating, or she had good reason.

Blax_Hydralisk
I just said that it wasn't her fault, really.

She said some stuff in one thread, because the rules from here were copied without my knowing. However she PM'd me here and told me about it.

Like I just said, it was an ******* member who some how got mod powers and deleted all the topics there. And from there I just gave up.I can't deal with assholes.

Syren
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

She said some stuff in one thread, because the rules from here were copied without my knowing. However she PM'd me here and told me about it.

Like I just said, it was an ******* member who some how got mod powers and deleted all the topics there.

My post wasn't directed at you, sorry. I meant it for the few who have blamed Lana wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Syren
She knows better than anyone the effort that goes into running a successful forum, outside KMC.

Than anyone? oh

Syren
That's what I said ermm

cyber tuff guy!
Who would dare spam up a forum, I think that is terrible. I don't think Lana would she seems so mature.

Syren
Screw you, motherf*cker smile

cyber tuff guy!
Screw you, motherf*cker smile

No thanks. Back to topic. This is all very interesting I must say.

Lana

Like I just said, it was an ******* member who some how got mod powers and deleted all the topics there. And from there I just gave up.I can't deal with assholes.

Thank you, as that's what happened.

And I think you know exactly who said member who got mod powers and deleted everything was, btw.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Lana

And I think you know exactly who said member who got mod powers and deleted everything was, btw.

See! Lana didn't do it!

Bardock42
Who was said member?

Bloigen
See! Lana didn't do it!

Hmm... Why's Whirly in the OTF?

cyber tuff guy!
members revolution!

The members are revolting? shifty

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Bloigen
Hmm... Why's Whirly in the OTF?

If you mean "Cyber tough guy" It's because the GDF, which I sometimes frequent is pretty dead most of the time now. sad

Bloigen
If you mean "Cyber tough guy" It's because the GDF, which I sometimes frequent is pretty dead most of the time now. sad

Fair enough. Happy trolling!

cyber tuff guy!
Fair enough. Happy trolling!

I would never troll. You seem nice though... Perhaps a bit confused, but nice. This forum also seems more intellectual.

Syren
Who's member said what?

cyber tuff guy!
Who's member said what?
Some people name their members, but i didn't know they could talk eek!

Bloigen
I would never troll. You seem nice though... Perhaps a bit confused, but nice. This forum also seems more intellectual.

Am I confused or is my intelligence so vast that others can not comprehend it and must dismay it?

the welsh one

laughing good one

cyber tuff guy!
Am I confused or is my intelligence so vast that others can not comprehend it and must dismay it?

Probably the latter.

laughing good one
Doffs cap, are you anywhere near castle cock my friend? I think that means the red castle, am I right?

Divat means sheep I think. I might be wrong, Gochan Divat is some kind of insult is it?

the welsh one
Probably the latter.

Doffs cap, are you anywhere near castle cock my friend? I think that means the red castle, am I right?

Divat means sheep I think. I might be wrong, Gochan Divat is some kind of insult is it?

its castle coch

the rest i dont know about

cyber tuff guy!
its castle coch

the rest i dont know about

Is it, it sounds like cock though doesn't it? Heehee. Check into the rest. I love the sound of a welsh choir or brass band. Simply stunning..

the welsh one
Is it, it sounds like cock though doesn't it? Heehee. Check into the rest. I love the sound of a welsh choir or brass band. Simply stunning..

ye it does

i really hated learning welsh though, all the teachers pissed me off

and ye the welsh choirs and stuff is preety good, my dad loves that stuff

but in wales theres just music....or drinking

cyber tuff guy!
ye it does

i really hated learning welsh though, all the teachers pissed me off

and ye the welsh choirs and stuff is preety good, my dad loves that stuff

but in wales theres just music....or drinking

And sport, for a small nation, it produces boxers, rugby players (let's forget the world cup and remember 72-74), even footballers like Ryan Giggs.

Welsh girls are usually very hot as well and the mumbles mile is the best pub crawl in the U.K.

the welsh one
And sport, for a small nation, it produces boxers, rugby players (let's forget the world cup and remember 72-74), even footballers like Ryan Giggs.

Welsh girls are usually very hot as well and the mumbles mile is the best pub crawl in the U.K.

wow. and your not welsh?

cyber tuff guy!
No, I know a lot of Welsh people though and I know Cardiff a little and Swansea a lot. Cardiff is about the best city in the U.K after London. All Scottish Cities can get very silly. Cultural icons or not.

the welsh one
where are you from

if your english then.....your the best english guy i know

Blax_Hydralisk

At first I thought it was Jacope but it wasn't.

chillmeistergen
A lot of them are ridiculously biased, some rude, and some just pretty much stupid. Though some, probably have all of these characteristics.

A few seem to be pretty cool though.

Sol Valentine
Finally nahuh

I know!

DigiMark007
digi can bite me

laughing out loud

This is the only mention I've had in this thread.

*goes off to cry somewhere*

*then wank*

Have I ever even talked with you Grum...I don't really remember.

chillmeistergen
Digi's actually my favourite mod. Genuinely intelligent and using discretion where it's actually needed, very good practice indeed. I've never actualy spoken with him, but I enjoy his posts very much.

JacopeX

Like I just said, it was an ******* member who some how got mod powers and deleted all the topics there. And from there I just gave up.I can't deal with assholes. And they, ESPECIALLY LANA!, Bashed me, telling me to put the thread down when I was only a normal mod.

And I think you know exactly who said member who got mod powers and deleted everything was, btw. You actually LED them into the forum so you pretty much started it as well.

I was telling you very good points on why the UHRP > HRP, and from their, you get your loser friend General Kailero and that scum bag of a ****tard Seth Wynd to Bash me for

1. The way I and others rp (Very childish)

2. The rules (That I am of course not responsible of)

I deleted everything because days after I closed the thread made by you, SEth and General, who were both banned, create sock accounts and create millions of threads about me. I deleted everything since they went all over the forum, posting in other threads as well that were made for RPING

You totally are a disagrace of being a mod. Hey, if you are so up tight about a forum stealing other forum rules, Sue them. That will just show how you can't stand so called "Plagiarism" when it is only the internet. Or is the internet serious business to you? laughing HAHAHAHAHA! Que huevada.

I refuse to take you seriously, nor shall I see you as mod, but an immature spammer.

Nuff Said.

BTW, your friends also started a thread in the RP section that had nothing to do with RPing, but rambling industrial shit about the Unhosted. Seth is an egotistical *******. Just talking to him is like talking to wall.

chillmeistergen
Are the rules copyrighted?

JacopeX
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Are the rules copyrighted? Yes they are. But I was not Admin of the Forum. Not my responsibility at all since I was nothing but a regular mod. If I was a global mod, then that is a different story.

chillmeistergen
Yes they are. But I was not Admin of the Forum. Not my responsibility at all since I was nothing but a regular mod. If I was a global mod, then that is a different story.

What in god's name is that supposed to mean? That's like me saying - ''Yeah I made fake Nike t-shirts, but I don't even work for them!''.

JacopeX
What in god's name is that supposed to mean? That's like me saying - ''Yeah I made fake Nike t-shirts, but I don't even work for them!''. By the way, I did not even read the rules at all. laughing out loud

Until a thread made it clear. But I did not change it since that is something that is up to the Admin himself! It is like that in every forum.

Schecter
Yes they are. But I was not Admin of the Forum. Not my responsibility at all since I was nothing but a regular mod. If I was a global mod, then that is a different story.

they made you a mod.

what retard decided that?

InnerRise
You should know when to you an "a" and when to you an "an" You should know the difference between the 2 words: "YOU" and "USE."

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

dadudemon
Originally posted by InnerRise
You should know the difference between the 2 words: "YOU" and "USE."

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Ooo...that's a most unfortunate pwnt for Bardock42. He pwnt himself. sad

Rogue Jedi
I think they are all great! Storm and Ushgarak.

cyber tuff guy!
A lot of them are ridiculously biased, some rude, and some just pretty much stupid.

No....... Really?

confused

Darkhalen
A lot of them are ridiculously biased, some rude, and some just pretty much stupid.

YES TRUE

REVOLT, REVOLT, REVOLT, They take us for granted and some try and stop us voicing opinion, and show little or no respect to us we are superior without us there would be no KMC so Let us show them we are the Life of KMC NOT THEM also some do hold grudges and attack some members for no reason, Also what gives them the right to edit and mess with us Users

cyber tuff guy!

YES TRUE

REVOLT, REVOLT, REVOLT, They take us for granted and some try and stop us voicing opinion, and show little or no respect to us we are superior without us there would be no KMC so Let us show them we are the Life of KMC NOT THEM also some do hold grudges and attack some members for no reason, Also what gives them the right to edit and mess with us Users

Which do you think are the worst then?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Schecter
they made you a mod.

what retard decided that? Better than Lana. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Is it up to Raz who attains mod status? do the rest of the mods advise him as to who they think is qualified, then he decides?

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Is it up to Raz who attains mod status? do the rest of the mods advise him as to who they think is qualified, then he decides?

Is that why you guys think they are so bad?

Darkhalen
Well we have no say could they not even just once ask people to nominate a person they think deserves it many on these forum's have perfect material an will not take it seriously it is not like these forum's are top businesses, another thing is MOD'S become to high and mighty they forget they were like us once and they think they own the entire forum without us this thing would not exist, some are just bores and lack respect and manners or abuse there position and most are biased, In all fairness even though I find today's mods unnecessary apart from RAZ, I have to stick up for Lana even though I do not get on with her she does have three big thread's to monitor on her own. Digimark is another who abuses position we should nominate they try and constrict our rights's on these forum's so we should have the change to restrict there's take away some of there undeserving privileges and start nominating people ourselves, much better if a Mod hates someone and they have material they are not going to suggest them as such none of the others will and that person who could be better then them looses out, I mean Tron does not come on the forum he monitor's at all neither Does Digimark so there is no point in having them give the position to someone worthy.

cyber tuff guy!
where are you from

if your english then.....your the best english guy i know

London.

Thanks, man.

cyber tuff guy!
Well we have no say could they not even just once ask people to nominate a person they think deserves it many on these forum's have perfect material an will not take it seriously it is not like these forum's are top businesses, another thing is MOD'S become to high and mighty they forget they were like us once and they think they own the entire forum without us this thing would not exist, some are just bores and lack respect and manners or abuse there position and most are biased, In all fairness even though I find today's mods unnecessary apart from RAZ, I have to stick up for Lana even though I do not get on with her she does have three big thread's to monitor on her own. Digimark is another who abuses position we should nominate they try and constrict our rights's on these forum's so we should have the change to restrict there's take away some of there undeserving privileges and start nominating people ourselves, much better if a Mod hates someone and they have material they are not going to suggest them as such none of the others will and that person who could be better then them looses out, I mean Tron does not come on the forum he monitor's at all neither Does Digimark so there is no point in having them give the position to someone worthy.

Interesting. I wonder if I could be a mod.

Darkhalen
I would Vote for you

Syren
Hey, Darkhalen. What's your 'big secret project under construction'? smile

cyber tuff guy!
I would Vote for you

Thanks man. Maybe you could suggest it to Raz?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

The latter.

Quickly everyone, let's turn the forum over to Punchy the Paragraph-Deficient!

jk bro stick out tongue

I'd love to see some of these abuses though. Since no specific instances were mentioned, I get the feeling they don't exist.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, I'm on my forums every day. I rarely see you though, so I have no idea how you're qualified to say how often I'm moderating.

As for Lana (who's cool as hell and is a good mod), 3 forums isn't anything special. I have 4. Rogue has 3. Pr and Rex have the comic vs. forum, which is the equivalent of about 6 other forums. WD and Rex have 3, and they're also globals.

A note for all: Mods aren't around to be liked, but to enforce the rules as laid forth by Raz. The vast (vast) majority of the time, every decision we make has a good reason, and we all get to see that actions of other mods so we're all kept in check. Most of the complaints I get are either from people who don't understand the situation or are simply so insulated that they can't see their own faults in the situation.

That's not to say there aren't mistakes. But if a Mod was legitimately abusing power, they wouldn't be around for long.

SelphieT
Backfire thumb up

Bigon
How many mods can ban people outright without having to appeal to higher authority?

Darkhalen
He makes a just and great point ya know, also I never said I SUFFER THE ABUSES BUT LANA LIKES TO BITE MY HEAD OF MOST OF THE TIME

Darkhalen
I am on Alot

Darkhalen
But Like I said I am in a stressed and angry mood but there are some truth's but I do apologise

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Bigon
How many mods can ban people outright without having to appeal to higher authority?

Globals, but it's announced to all so if there's objections we can discuss it. Most times there isn't, but it's still an accountable system...we can't just ban people on a whim. Regular mods request bans, and most times they're accepted as well, so it's almost like having ban powers...we just have to provide slightly more justification.

Darkhalen
I am on the Way to a Ban, but I though you would have to request it becomes more of a dictatorship if you allow people to ban on there own if a Mod dislikes someone and abuses there power please not saying any of you so don't take this as an attack towards you it is not meant for that but then if they can ban people for no reason it becomes more controlling as Mod's can do whatever they want

DigiMark007
I am on the Way to a Ban, but I though you would have to request it becomes more of a dictatorship if you allow people to ban on there own if a Mod dislikes someone and abuses there power please not saying any of you so don't take this as an attack towards you it is not meant for that but then if they can ban people for no reason it becomes more controlling as Mod's can do whatever they want

Like I said though, we need justification for a ban.

Example:

It's not "I need a ban."
"Ok. Done."

Correct way:
"{insert member} has been causing trouble and ignoring warnings.
{post links to problem posts and threads}
I'm requesting a temp ban for him/her"

Global: "Sounds good. I'll give him/her 5 days. If it continues after that, we'll make it a perm."

Darkhalen
Like MG recived

chillmeistergen
Right, so why did Czarina get months?

Darkhalen
MG was nasty he got what he deserved

Syren
Right, so why did Czarina get months?

Because she's a complete idiot.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Globals, but it's announced to all so if there's objections we can discuss it. Most times there isn't, but it's still an accountable system...we can't just ban people on a whim. Regular mods request bans, and most times they're accepted as well, so it's almost like having ban powers...we just have to provide slightly more justification.

How successful is this policy, I mean.........

The hardline style of modding seems to make foums targest, where others amuse themselves.

cyber tuff guy!
Because she's a complete idiot.

I think she achieved her goals. She pretty much destroyed the GDF.

Syren
I think she achieved her goals. She pretty much destroyed the GDF.

laughing out loud

If that was her intention, then I'd have to agree.

cyber tuff guy!
laughing out loud

If that was her intention, then I'd have to agree.

It almost certainly was, trust me on this. wink

Bardock42
I think she achieved her goals. She pretty much destroyed the GDF. Hahaha, how so?

cyber tuff guy!
Hahaha, how so?

Have a look at it sometime.

smile

Syren
It almost certainly was, trust me on this. wink

I trust you completely roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Have a look at it sometime.

smile

It's hardly different.

Syren
I think he's just exaggerating a little. The GDF was a bit crap while she was here, but only because she was here.

Bardock42
I think he's just exaggerating a little. The GDF was a bit crap while she was here, but only because she was here.

The GDF wasn't even more or less crap while she was here, she had just a few more stupid threads, she's not the only one, really.

Storm
We have to give account to Raz.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Storm
We have to give account to Raz.

I don't suppose that's hard Storm. Does Raz really know what goes on on these forums?

cyber tuff guy!
It's hardly different.

True it's probably worse now.

Bardock42
True it's probably worse now. How can you agree with me and then say the opposite?

cyber tuff guy!
How can you agree with me and then say the opposite?

Who knows.

Bloigen
How can you agree with me and then say the opposite?

You're right, he didn't disagree with you.

Syren
The GDF wasn't even more or less crap while she was here, she had just a few more stupid threads, she's not the only one, really.

It wasn't even about the content of the threads, it was the amount. It was hardly 'a few more', either.

Bardock42

I know I am, but why do you rape children again?

Bardock42
It wasn't even about the content of the threads, it was the amount. It was hardly 'a few more', either.
I suppose it was troublesome for people that just read the first two threads of a forum, granted.

Lana

I actually have 6 forums stick out tongue Of the non-globals I have the most; out of everyone I think only Ush has more with 7 directly under his rein.

cyber tuff guy!
I actually have 6 forums stick out tongue Of the non-globals I have the most; out of everyone I think only Ush has more with 7 directly under his rein.

Cool Lana thumb up

Darkhalen
Hmmm like I said though you have at least 3 big ones with no one but yourself that is impressive but Raz has the most he has all does he not.

Syren
I suppose it was troublesome for people that just read the first two threads of a forum, granted.

Also for those who tried to read the entire first page of the forum.

Lana
Hmmm like I said though you have at least 3 big ones with no one but yourself that is impressive but Raz has the most he has all does he not.

I solo-mod all of my forums *shrugs* not a big deal. The largest single-mod forums right now (that are active, LOTR is not really active anymore) are VG and Unhosted RP.

It basically breaks down as such. Most active forums have a specific mod (or two) assigned to them. Then there's the globals, who in addition to their specific forums, also watch over the non-modded forums (smaller/less-active ones as well as the GDF and OTF which are mod-less by design), and have ban powers. Then there's Raz, who is the admin and is in charge of everything.

Bardock42
I actually have 6 forums stick out tongue Of the non-globals I have the most; out of everyone I think only Ush has more with 7 directly under his rein. RoguePw has as many as you.

Darkhalen
May I ask what is a Global

Bardock42
Also for those who tried to read the entire first page of the forum. No. I happen to be one of those and that wasn't really a problem.

Lana
RoguePw has as many as you.

Does he?

Oh yeah, TV subforums.

May I ask what is a Global

Global mod = moderator with some admin powers (can mod all forums and ban people).

Syren
No. I happen to be one of those and that wasn't really a problem.

Yes. I happen to be one of those and it really was a problem.

Are we going to argue the case all night? Because I found it to be a problem, you didn't, I did, you didn't. And so on.

Darkhalen
I see thank you for explaining.

Bardock42
Yes. I happen to be one of those and it really was a problem.

Are we going to argue the case all night? Because I found it to be a problem, you didn't, I did, you didn't. And so on.

How did you find it to be a problem though.

The threads of the last two days hardly ever left the first page. How, on God's, green/dirt/blueish earth, could it have been a problem?

Syren
How did you find it to be a problem though.

The threads of the last two days hardly ever left the first page. How, on God's, green/dirt/blueish earth, could it have been a problem?

I just found it frustrating. Whenever I visited the GDF to browse, as I often do, there were so many of her threads and none of them were remotely interesting or made any kind of sense.

I dunno, that's just me.

Bardock42
I just found it frustrating. Whenever I visited the GDF to browse, as I often do, there were so many of her threads and none of them were remotely interesting or made any kind of sense.

I dunno, that's just me.

Well, some got actually quite funny.

But yeah, that's just you. I am not sure what you think was so different before.

cyber tuff guy!

Global mod = moderator with some admin powers (can mod all forums and ban people).

That sounds a huge responsibility. Do you aspire to such power Lana?

cyber tuff guy!

hehe

smile

Neo_Version 7
I personally think Backfire does the best job. I might be a bit biased though seeing as I've known him the longest. The thing with Backfire though is that even though he's a mod, he still acts like a regular member who couldn't care less about patroling the boards. That's not to say he doesn't take his responsibilities seriously, he's just more laid back.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I personally think Backfire does the best job. I might be a bit biased though seeing as I've known him the longest. The thing with Backfire though is that even though he's a mod, he still acts like a regular member who couldn't care less about patroling the boards. That's not to say he doesn't take his responsibilities seriously, he's just more laid back.

hmmmm, he's a nice guy...... Does he play favourites?

Neo_Version 7
hmmmm, he's a nice guy...... Does he play favourites?

He plays least favorites.

cyber tuff guy!
He plays least favorites.

Really? I respect him then.

Neo_Version 7
Really? I respect him then.

Yeah, see. He could care less. That's what makes him great though.

cyber tuff guy!
Yeah, see. He could care less. That's what makes him great though.

Yeah.......

Darkhalen
true

Syren
Backfire's a filthy pervert nahuh

Neo_Version 7
Backfire's a filthy pervert nahuh

Yeah, well that too.

DigiMark007

I modded the comic vs. forum for 2 years. I win.

...or lose, as the case may be.

sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>