Superman is the Strongest, period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ErnestManigoJr

Priest
no,
its been stated on PANEL that "Hulk is the strongest" 131

anyways closing..

rico777
Originally posted by Priest
no,
its been stated on PANEL that "Hulk is the strongest" 131

anyways closing..

laughing nah i think i'm going to leave it open. I'll allow it! cool

Demogorge
So Superman is stronger than Validus and Omega?I think not.

Barbarian Shams
He's also not stronger than The Spectre and or LT. Both of whom could eliminate him with but a mere thought.

psycho gundam
the remark about marvel's 100 ton thing is to show that 90%(or more) of their characters lift below that level, it is a method to show how the minority of super-strong characters like hulk can be set far apart from the 100 ton'ers. the hulk has been always stated to be able to lift far above this level, routinely. the exact level he can achieve is unknown but it is canon when he braced the 150 billion ton mountain(without the power to fly like superman) p.s. 150 billion is a little more than twice 100 tons

psycho gundam
mr. majestic is also stronger than superman

oh yeah, superman moving the earth is a thrust feat not strength

and its mass not weight

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the remark about marvel's 100 ton thing is to show that 90%(or more) of their characters lift below that level, it is a method to show how the minority of super-strong characters like hulk can be set far apart from the 100 ton'ers. the hulk has been always stated to be able to lift far above this level, routinely. the exact level he can achieve is unknown but it is canon when he braced the 150 billion ton mountain(without the power to fly like superman) When the hulk braced the mountain, we dont' know how much of it he was actually holdign up. He only held up a certain area of it from crushing the heroes. And he didn't exactly lift it so much as prevent himself from being smooshed. Of course we prolly could lift it if he was angry enough.

nvrbeenwthagirl
mr. majestic is also stronger than superman Fail.

psycho gundam
come again?

Bransolute
Originally posted by ErnestManigoJr
All of Marvel Heroes Maximum Strength levels are at 100Tons or more... even those incredibaly beyond that would only be at maybe twice that. laughing out loud

I stopped here.

iceman24567
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Fail. eek!

Bransolute
come again?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thcum.gif

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Bransolute
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thcum.gif sick... Nah, **** it. I'm saving this.

pr1983
closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.