Okami v.s. Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Can the Sun-Goddess Dog beat Link with all his weapons?

espiemerl
Link WTF pwns Okami.

Sol Valentine
Nope. Calligraphy=chop him in half with a swipe.

Kazenji
And also the name of the wolf is called Amaterasu

The wolf wins this and no he an't evil like ganondorf.

Dark-Jaxx
So? Link still kills him.

General Kaliero
Link is awesome, but Ammy quite literally freezes time to attack with the Celestial Brush.

She fights ferociously at close quarters, tooth and claw and weapon. She can also fight at long range using her Prayer Beads and several Brush attacks. And if he tried using arrows or the hookshot, Ammy can knock those out of the air using the Brush too.

I like Link, but unless he pulls something incredible out of his sockhat, Ammy would win in a one-on-one fight.

First_Tsurugi06
In more situations than less, Ammy is likely to take the fight. But considering its a Link with "all his weapons" I doubt the win would be a curbstomp for either one. Nayru's Love or the Magic Armor will keep Link from getting any kind of mortal wounds for a while, and I wouldn't count on the wind spell taking too much effect thanks to Link's iron boots. Given the circumstance, Link would be able to land a few good hits, whether or not Ammy had the Celestial Brush. Win? Not quite as likely, but in this situation, not ENTIRELY impossible, at least not quite.

But hey, at least Link's still got the cooler-looking wolf form (that the citizens are actually scared of).

ESB -1138
WOLF FIGHT!!

First_Tsurugi06
On another note, let's not forget Link's special masks.

In fact, Fierce Diety Link could probably do a number on Amaterasu.

Dark-Jaxx
So could Giant's.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
On another note, let's not forget Link's special masks.

In fact, Fierce Diety Link could probably do a number on Amaterasu.

So what Link is Amaterasu fighting? There's like 4-6 different Links here.

First_Tsurugi06
Eight. There's about eight at most.

And the OP didn't say any kind of specifications as to which Link. All weapons = All weapons.

Hell, if they took all the Links in the series (skills, magic, items, etc.) and combined them into one, he'd almost be uber.

CPT Space Bomb
Link with every weapon he's ever had access to annihilates Okami.

General Kaliero
Link with access to the Fierce Deity Mask could most likely take Ammy. Power of a god in a mask, against the power of a goddess in a wolf statue.

OoT Link would not be able to beat Ammy.

MM Link probably could, with Chateau Romani and the Fierce Deity.

WW Link would not be able to beat Ammy.

TP Link, I really think it depends. With wolf form, and Midna helping, I think he could take Ammy.

Against the Fierce Deity, or a fully-powered TP Link, it would be a very interesting battle indeed.

Peach
All weapons != all weapons, accessories, and armor...just weapons. Or so I would assume.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by General Kaliero
OoT Link would not be able to beat Ammy.

MM Link probably could, with Chateau Romani and the Fierce Deity.

confused...but aren't they...er...y'know

General Kaliero
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
confused...but aren't they...er...y'know
I am speaking, of course, in gameplay terms. MM Link has distinctly different abilities, thanks to the masks.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I am speaking, of course, in gameplay terms. MM Link has distinctly different abilities, thanks to the masks.

And the Great Fairy's Sword which, being imbued with the Great Fairy's powers, was presumably very powerful.

Remi8193
Do u mean Link as a Wolf or Hylian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.