Anubis vs. Naruto-verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Apparently some people think the Naruto verse can win. shifty

Anubis from Zone of the Enders.

Anubis is currently rampant and Dingo is merged with the machine. For anyone who has seen ZOE: IDOLO, it's the same thing as happened to Radium Lavans. Assume Anubis has all subweapons, and the capability to change into Aumaan Anubis if needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis_%28Orbital_Frame%29

Anubis's brother, Jehuty. The subweapons are further down the page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehuty

Metatron ore, the power source.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron_Ore

Orbital frames, the basic design and information of Anubis's mecha type.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_Frame

Urenbeck catapult: rapid space travel technology, also an explanation of 'zero-shift', Anubis's premier power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urenbeck_Catapult

Vector traps: subspace pockets created via metatron technology, and various uses.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_Trap

vs.

Everyone in the Narutoverse. That includes the unsealed biju. LET'S ROCK!

Haruhi
WHAT has Naruto done to deserve this?

Anubis flies into the skie, then bombs the crap out of everything... Kyuubi included.

TricksterPriest
Ask Blax_Hydralisk. shifty

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ask Blax_Hydralisk. shifty

Naruto-verse wins.

Keollyn
This forum allows spite threads?

leonheartmm
spite thread. orbital frames not even a tenth of the strength of anubis can easily turn planets into swiss cheese. auman anubis can literally create space compression/energy contriction attacks which can swallow the entire solar system, plus do further far more damage to the surrounding by radiated energy.

anubis will just grab the kyuubi by the throat and throttle it to death while the wrest of narutoverse watches.

TricksterPriest
Leon, stop wanking Anubis, it doesn't need it.

Blax_Hydralisk
I know, denail is for losers.

Naruto alone.. absolutly tears Anubis' shit to pieces.

scurran
Originally posted by leonheartmm
spite thread. orbital frames not even a tenth of the strength of anubis can easily turn planets into swiss cheese. auman anubis can literally create space compression/energy contriction attacks which can swallow the entire solar system, plus do further far more damage to the surrounding by radiated energy.

anubis will just grab the kyuubi by the throat and throttle it to death while the wrest of narutoverse watches.

The kyuubi cant die....its a sentient (god like) being. It has an infinate chakra capactiy. Therefore cannot be beaten by a mere machine.

and also youre talking about the rest of the narutoverse watching? Im assuming we can use dead characters because its the WHOLE of the narytoverse were talking baout here. So that'll be hokages 1-5, kazekages 1-5, mizukages 1-4 all of the elite jounin in the world, every single rank S crimminal. Then we have the jinchurriki and the remaining unsealed bijuu....

yeah...naruto wins i think roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by scurran
The kyuubi cant die....its a sentient (god like) being. It has an infinate chakra capactiy. Therefore cannot be beaten by a mere machine.

and also youre talking about the rest of the narutoverse watching? Im assuming we can use dead characters because its the WHOLE of the narytoverse were talking baout here. So that'll be hokages 1-5, kazekages 1-5, mizukages 1-4 all of the elite jounin in the world, every single rank S crimminal. Then we have the jinchurriki and the remaining unsealed bijuu....

yeah...naruto wins i think roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the f**k? stfugtfo

grey fox
The only ones who could even attempt a strike upon Anubis would be the Hokages , Unsealed Bijuus , Jinchurriki , Sannin and Akatsuki.

Everyone else get's f*cking pwned .

leonheartmm
lmao, bleachverse/narutoverse/yu yu hakushoverse/inuyashaverse/satan666verse, COMBINED can not touch auman anubis! the robot will **** them all up with a few shots. really, im not even debating this, anubis/jehuty are SO far out of the shounen jump weakling league that its ridiculous to debate.

btw, the kyuubi CAN die, if naruto is killed. it is god LIKE but then again, so is thor. god means god in the traditional sense, nuthing more than or even comparing to planetary level.

Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto alone solo's this guy.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lmao, bleachverse/narutoverse/yu yu hakushoverse/inuyashaverse/satan666verse, COMBINED can not touch auman anubis! the robot will **** them all up with a few shots. really, im not even debating this, anubis/jehuty are SO far out of the shounen jump weakling league that its ridiculous to debate.

btw, the kyuubi CAN die, if naruto is killed. it is god LIKE but then again, so is thor. god means god in the traditional sense, nuthing more than or even comparing to planetary level.

Wrong.

Unsealed Kyuubi can't die. Sealed Kyuubi is only capable of death due to it being tied to Naruto's life.

TricksterPriest
Anubis can BFR Kyubi into a vector trap if necessary.

And let's see if it can survive the Vector canon. evil face

ue_G5U1Ui9c

leonheartmm
who says unsealed kyuubi cant die????? anubis will blast the crap out of it. or mayb itll just put it in a vector trap and unseal it when he wants to use it like a subweapon lol.

shin_gear
Very like TricksterPriest to think a character he loves can solo a universe, lolz.

Blax_Hydralisk
However he's right. Anubis can solo the entire naruto-verse if he wanted to. I'd advise you read up on Anubis before commenting, my love.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by shin_gear
Very like TricksterPriest to think a character he loves can solo a universe, lolz.

I wouldn't talk dude. You're the one who put Kazuya Mishima against Demitri Maximoff. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
However he's right. Anubis can solo the entire naruto-verse if he wanted to. I'd advise you read up on Anubis before commenting, my love. So what you've been saying before was nothing but a joke?

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I wouldn't talk dude. You're the one who put Kazuya Mishima against Demitri Maximoff. roll eyes (sarcastic) - You're an idiot since not only did I not do that, but you popped in the thread and said it was spite without explaining why.

- The only one who bothered to continue the debate was one of the few who happen to hate on Tekken characters constantly (something that you are as well, what a coincidence), not to mention has been on my ignore list for over a month. He's also a biased hypocrite as many have been recently noticing, go figure.

- More impressive (and proven) traits were on (Devil) Kazuya's side.

- Much bs has been coming from Darkstalkers lately. There'd be no surprise if a DS fan came out of nowhere and claimed Talbain can solo DMC because he's a darkstalker and no one from DMC isn't. That's just one example.

Blax_Hydralisk
Get that gay fighting game sh*t out of this thread. No one cares.

Sado-sama
Sorry, I'll try not to mention Darkstalkers again. 'Neway, can Anubis seriously solo all the characters in Naruto?

Blax_Hydralisk
Pretty much, yeah.

Everyone know's it, but I made a crack about Naruto destroying Anubis with his english catch phrase, so this is a spite thread/joke thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.