Has Anyone Here Been to Istanbul?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NASA

I'm asking only because I'm thinking of going there in the new year and would like some views on this city

2YAvfxA6a94

chillmeistergen
Yeah, I love it, one of my favourite places.

Reverend Axel
Been to Constantinople

NASA
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah, I love it, one of my favourite places.

Can you tell what places you went to and what you did there for fun?

chillmeistergen
Like any city, it's very diverse in terms of activity. But it is truly a beautiful and fascinating city, I myself spent most of the time in bars. I've been visiting Turkey all my life, as my parents have various properties there. It's a fantastic country and I think Istanbul, Izmir and Bodrum are some of the nicest parts of it.

My advice would be to step outside of the cities and experience the rural life in Turkey, it's both a humbling and joyous thing to do.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Been to Constantinople You're ****ing hilarious.

NASA
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Like any city, it's very diverse in terms of activity. But it is truly a beautiful and fascinating city, I myself spent most of the time in bars. I've been visiting Turkey all my life, as my parents have various properties there. It's a fantastic country and I think Istanbul, Izmir and Bodrum are some of the nicest parts of it.

My advice would be to step outside of the cities and experience the rural life in Turkey, it's both a humbling and joyous thing to do.

Thank man what are the top landmarks in Istanbul?

chillmeistergen
Well there's the palace and hagia sophia (may not be spelled right). The harbour is my favourite place to walk around though, particularly beautiful at night.

TRH
Heard it was nice and elegant

Scythe
Nope, I'm American, my mediocrity gets me by.

~KoK!~
Originally posted by NASA

I'm asking only because I'm thinking of going there in the new year and would like some views on this city

2YAvfxA6a94 I've never been to istanbul, but I've been to Constantinople.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Been to Constantinople Me, FTW.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Scythe
Nope, I'm American, my mediocrity gets me by. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.