Tyrael Takes on the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Archangel Tyrael takes on the Gauntlet

:http://www.schulethalwil.ch/themen/diabloII/bilder/tyrael2.jpg

The battle is set on a single indestructable world (planet cannot be busted) and leaving the atmosphere is BFR win for the opponent of who does it however teleportation and dimensional movement that removes character from the world is allowed as long as said character can get back by their own power, still if a character ends up teleported or movement out of the atmopshere by their own powers they lose the fight, the rules do not allow opponents from moving characters directly out of the atmosphere for a win either. The terrain is a lush Eden, beatuiful trees, blue skies...waterfalls..cute fluffy bunnies..etc..etc

Tyrael gets restored after fight 3, 6 and then is restored after every fight afterwards. For the fight, he is assumed powers that Inarius has plus his own from the games from both lore and books.

the fights are not neccerily ordered strongest first, no whining if your character you feel is not getting the respect it deserves, its placement is not based completly on power, but also fairness on Tyrael since he may not of had rest when the fight begins (its up to debators wether the Archangel would feel fatigue and need rest in the first place) placing also depends on variety of powers, an overall stronger character may be before a weaker one because their powers are unique.

RULES

No soul devouring

powers that originally blow up planets can be used as long as their destructive forces, the power can be used but will deal damage to the opponent but still the world will be unharmed (okie some bunnies may be killed..)

no frozen mirror for ganon

DT/SSF (and time manip included) last only 5 mins

true mind control not allowed, completly taking the mind of an opponent is against the rules

Civil debate, warned then after than reported if any profanity or direct hostiliy is used.

no quick one line posts, reasons why must be given for at least one of the fights or the major battle that you think will be the most difficult for Tyrael to overcome

the Gauntlet

1. Ryu Hayabusa (he has all powers)

2. Shadow (ultimate life form, Chaos control only usable once, any of its effects last 5 minutes)

3. Ganondorf, he has spells from the games that belong to him, no completed triforce. not invulerable only his durability in-game, however, i give him a full suit of adamantium armour, covering chest, top and back of head (face revlead) shins, feet and hands (upper arm and upper legs/groin revlealed)

4. Dante, can use all his powers however "points to rules"

5. Darth Nihilius, taking the force is impossible in the battle so no power such as the one dubbed "force kill"

6. Archimonde teamed up with Fusion Lich king (rules on mind control especialyl for these two)

(tyrael now gains rest after every battle and is fully recharged)

7. Pyron, for the battle can only be humanoid size, lightspeed or >lightspeed not allowed, all other moves are.

8.Hyper sonic, chaos control can only be used twice, 5 minutes cooldown after the last one finishes, all chaos control effects only last 5 mins, he is not invulerableShadow

9. triple team up: Sargerus, he is not invulerable to Tyraels powers in the battle, if his bodily form falls his immortal soul is sent immediatley to the void. Kos-mos, no TWS, Kratos God form, large form beginning of Gow 2 only with all GOW 2 powers from the end of the game

10. Kain, legacy of kain, infnite reaver charge (altho time rules apply to him), he can call all of his vampire sons to his aid, including Raziel, Raziel like all the sons come in the form of the last version you see of them. Vorador is also in this battle as is the Elder God (tyrael can both hit and see the Elder God for the battle)

11. All 3 prime evils at full power from books and lore evil face

Diamond Kisses
This thread is bound to get a large varity of different opinions stick out tongue

Burning thought
hehe, i hope so, i love a big debate, a big load of opinions big grin

Sol Valentine
Tyrael gets washed up.

In that pic, I can see Ty's hair!!!

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Tyrael gets washed up.

In that pic, I can see Ty's hair!!!

laughing ? you can see his hair..hmm

why does he get washed up, strict rule of this thread, why? and when

i mean i put some in there that i know will get to him to make it more interesting

Sol Valentine
If you look closely at his head, you can see some spikes in a fahion. He does have a physical form!!!

Shadow alone with the Emeralds can tele him out of existence.

Sargeras is like a planet buster. I'll have to look for more info.

Burning thought
If you look closely at his head, you can see some spikes in a fahion. He does have a physical form!!!

Shadow alone with the Emeralds can tele him out of existence.

Sargeras is like a planet buster. I'll have to look for more info.

laughing everything about an angel in Diabloverse, hair and body included are made out of his unphysical light and sound harmonic resonances

since when can Shadow tele things out of excistence? if its true ill remove this power from him but ive never heard a claim like this before..

planet buster....Tyrael since ive given him the power of inarius for the battle (the guy has more power than that but it cannot be proven mainly because i think it was just stated he is stronger, by how much is unkown, but inarius has the power to destroy planets also...1000 times over easily)

Sol Valentine
NOEZ!!!! He has a physical form!!!!

Burning thought
NOEZ!!!! He has a physical form!!!!

.....i kno ur joking but incase anyone took that seriously

Quote from Scales of the serpent, page 51
silver hair draping around it was now also no more than pure light and sound mixing together

this is what angels are made from, the book describes this after inarius transforms from his human form to his angel form

Sol Valentine
Damn books.

Burning thought
Damn books.

lol big grin

Tyrael i doubt is going to go down easily in this gauntlet, i tried to design it so he had some good foes, so you still have not replied, when did Shadow tele someone out of excistence altogether?

also its effects only last for 5 minutes, so even if such an attack excists he would not be defeated, Tyrael would come back after the 5 minutes, but anyway i think ill remove that particulour power if it excsits

Sol Valentine
He can come back to life after 5 min?

But I think if he gets up to Pyron, he might go down.

Burning thought
He can come back to life after 5 min?

But I think if he gets up to Pyron, he might go down.

what i mean was is that as i said, the powers of chaos control and such only last 5 minutes, like time stop and such things

maybe, but ime not so sure, id like to see everyones view on things before i try and debate it, V2D, DK if she wants to say something on it, Darth, Gears possibly

Sol Valentine
True.

Burning thought
hmm ill comment on the first few fights then, as far as my knowledge goes anyway, ime no Sonic/Ryu fan or knowledge base so from what i know. (Tyrael is under the impression everyone, even the humans and those unlikely to do so, are trying to destroy the world and attack the high heavens, so hes not going to hold back for fights in this thread)

Ryu

as the battle starts Tyrael soars into the sky, Ryu takes in his hands DDB and teleports towards him, Tyrael reacts as Ryu appears but Ryu realises he is not within reach, Tyraels been gaining altitude, with a gesture..Ryu splits in half, littering the area with warped flesh.

Shadow

Shadow the hedgehog speeds at Tyrael, Tyrael soars but is too slow, Shadow catches him in the breastplate but is sent crawling across the floor, the angelic metal untouched, Tyrael gestures..shadow is sent into the air and is continually smashed into the ground but somehow activates his chaos control, stopping time. As time slows Tyrael is held in place and Shadow speeds with all his strength fist first into Tyraels face..his hand falls through, in great anger he pummels against and again into Tyraels breastplate but without realising he is doing little damage to the Archangel....there is also something he doesnt realise, at least not until Tyraels holy blade flashes before his eyes. slicing neatly through his forehead....

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
Shadow

Shadow the hedgehog speeds at Tyrael, Tyrael soars but is too slow, Shadow catches him in the breastplate but is sent crawling across the floor, the angelic metal untouched, Tyrael gestures..shadow is sent into the air and is continually smashed into the ground but somehow activates his chaos control, stopping time. As time slows Tyrael is held in place and Shadow speeds with all his strength fist first into Tyraels face..his hand falls through, in great anger he pummels against and again into Tyraels breastplate but without realising he is doing little damage to the Archangel....there is also something he doesnt realise, at least not until Tyraels holy blade flashes before his eyes. slicing neatly through his forehead....

Umm...Shadow (with one hand) tossed a semi-truck. In Diablo 2 a mere human was able to knock Tyrael over a wooden bridge. Shadow's strength is more then enough to put a pounding on Tyrael. And since Chaos Control lasts 5 minutes here plus Shadow's Lightspeed Attack plus Shadow's strength to throw a semi-truck Tyrael goes down hard here.

Oh and Silver couldn't phase Shadow with his TK. Not to mention that Shadow can remove the rings around his wrist to unleash his full power.

Violent2Dope
Why is Hyper Sonic above Pyron? Whatever. He stops at Pyron. Oh and btw, if you think you were weakening Pyron by making him human size, you didn't. Altho I KNOW he doesn't get past 9.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Umm...Shadow (with one hand) tossed a semi-truck. In Diablo 2 a mere human was able to knock Tyrael over a wooden bridge. Shadow's strength is more then enough to put a pounding on Tyrael. And since Chaos Control lasts 5 minutes here plus Shadow's Lightspeed Attack plus Shadow's strength to throw a semi-truck Tyrael goes down hard here.

Oh and Silver couldn't phase Shadow with his TK. Not to mention that Shadow can remove the rings around his wrist to unleash his full power.

a mere human...lmao.....my friend you are mistaken,have you ever played the games? or watched the Videos other members have posted, from that statement i know you are a little unknowing of Tyreal...how strong is Metals TK?.....it doesnt matter tbh, Tyrael could use reality warp to tear him in half but Tyraels TK in this fight=Inarius' which blew down a mountain with a wave of his hand and no effort at all......

the mere human you talk off is Diablo..... wink also knocking him over isnt going to kill Tyrael ime afraid.

Tyrael goes down hard, Shadow couldnt barely hit Tyrael with enough power to damage him, let alone defeat.....

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Why is Hyper Sonic above Pyron? Whatever. He stops at Pyron. Oh and btw, if you think you were weakening Pyron by making him human size, you didn't. Altho I KNOW he doesn't get past 9.

no reason, as i said

the fights are not neccerily ordered strongest first, no whining if your character you feel is not getting the respect it deserves, its placement is not based completly on power, but also fairness on Tyrael since he may not of had rest when the fight begins (its up to debators wether the Archangel would feel fatigue and need rest in the first place) placing also depends on variety of powers, an overall stronger character may be before a weaker one because their powers are unique.

anyway "why" do you think pyron wins and "how"...you dont "know" its never happened before and no opponent Pyron has faced is of Tyraels nature...and no i didnt do that to weaken him, pyron can be any size he likes to once such as Tyrael but i made him small, i mean hell if i made him the size he is in the scan hed automatically lose due to my rule "not going out the atmosphere"..so how does he win?

Diamond Kisses
V2D see Pyron and directly ignore all other fact stick out tongue

Talk about dedication big grin

Burning thought
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
V2D see Pyron and directly ignore all other fact stick out tongue

Talk about dedication big grin

laughing out loud what do you think will happen in these fights DK?

ESB -1138
a mere human...lmao.....my friend you are mistaken,have you ever played the games? or watched the Videos other members have posted, from that statement i know you are a little unknowing of Tyreal...how strong is Metals TK?.....it doesnt matter tbh, Tyrael could use reality warp to tear him in half but Tyraels TK in this fight=Inarius' which blew down a mountain with a wave of his hand and no effort at all......

the mere human you talk off is Diablo..... wink also knocking him over isnt going to kill Tyrael ime afraid.

Tyrael goes down hard, Shadow couldnt barely hit Tyrael with enough power to damage him, let alone defeat.....

Diablo's powers were watered down and he was still a match for Tyrael. Heck Diablo defeated Tyrael and imprisoned him.

Shadow is strong enough to toss a semi-truck (over 10 tons right there) with a single hand and that's with the rings on and with them off his true power is unleashed. And how on earth do you confuse the word Silver with Metal? Silver is from the future where TK is very normal. Shadow's true power whipped out Mephiles with little ease. Mephiles was capable on traveling through time, created hundreds of clones of himself, can summon forth monsters, hide in the shadows, as well as whip out cities.

Burning thought
so, Tyrael can wipe out planets 1000's of times over...you still think that city wiping feet is impressive?

and your using too much A>B>C logic, its okie if your comparing characters fighting in the same unvierse. Your also mistaking that Diablo was on his own and that being watered down is incredibly weakened comparing him to others, you have to take into account Tyrael is jobbing in that, he can fly faster than the speed of sound, has an incredibly extended awareness to things and also it was Baal and Diablo who "defeated" together Tyrael, you have to take into account Shadow actually has to kill/destroy or knock him out Tyrael to win

sorry, i confuse it out of typo, theres so many diffrent hedgehogs its crazy...

whats to say Mephilles wasnt under CIS? if he can do all these things, why didnt he? and why did u list hide in the shadows...Tyrael can hide his presence from anyone in Diabloverse (almost i suppose)

ESB -1138
so, Tyrael can wipe out planets 1000's of times over...you still think that city wiping feet is impressive?

Show me.

Burning thought
Show me.

okie ive scanned my information, i know how to post web images off the web, but how do i post things that are on my comp after scan?

Burning thought
edit

Burning thought
here we go, proof of his power

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2586/bookpiece2rb6.th.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6711/bookpiecefe3.th.jpg

Shadow flounders before Tyrael

Violent2Dope
anyway "why" do you think pyron wins and "how"...you dont "know" its never happened before and no opponent Pyron has faced is of Tyraels nature...and no i didnt do that to weaken him, pyron can be any size he likes to once such as Tyrael but i made him small, i mean hell if i made him the size he is in the scan hed automatically lose due to my rule "not going out the atmosphere"..so how does he win? He wins cause he has feats that let him. Tho I must asked, since you took away his ability to go beyond lightspeed, how fast can he go now? Pyron even in human form easily has Class 100 strength(More than 100 tons), can shapeshift in many creative and effective ways in combat, can control cosmic fire, has a shield and tele, among others. At the start of the fight, he could stretch his hand into several spines to pierce Tyrael, couls turn into a wheel or a top to shred him apart, can blast fire at him, can make mini suns to keep him at bay, can do this one weird thing where it looks like he either rapidly teles or makes rapidly teleporting blasts to hit him from all sides, orcan do his signature flaming uppercut. cool And that his just the start of what he can do.

Burning thought
He wins cause he has feats that let him. Tho I must asked, since you took away his ability to go beyond lightspeed, how fast can he go now? Pyron even in human form easily has Class 100 strength(More than 100 tons), can shapeshift in many creative and effective ways in combat, can control cosmic fire, has a shield and tele, among others. At the start of the fight, he could stretch his hand into several spines to pierce Tyrael, couls turn into a wheel or a top to shred him apart, can blast fire at him, can make mini suns to keep him at bay, can do this one weird thing where it looks like he either rapidly teles or makes rapidly teleporting blasts to hit him from all sides, orcan do his signature flaming uppercut. cool And that his just the start of what he can do.

you still never said how hes going to hit light and sound mixed into one, Tyraels body is makup so the most hell do is throw tyrael about who can exceed the speed of sound easily..speed of light maybe not but he is no slouch thats for sure, infact the speed of sound would be a mockery to him, ime quite sure he goes the speed of light or more but i cannot prove it so id let that one drop. But anyway i dont see pyron able to even hit tyrael, wheras Tyrael letting lose his full power would smash Pyron to cosmic dust, if Pyron was hit by the full throttle of Tyraels power, the thing would be in trouble or Tyrael could easily just strike him, Pyron is an evil being, so often called a Demon if i remember correctly...Tyraels sword and Tyrael himself>>Demons their his speciality.

OR use his TK to smash pyron about

Violent2Dope
you still never said how hes going to hit light and sound mixed into one, Tyraels body is makup so the most hell do is throw tyrael about who can exceed the speed of sound easily..speed of light maybe not but he is no slouch thats for sure, infact the speed of sound would be a mockery to him, ime quite sure he goes the speed of light or more but i cannot prove it so id let that one drop. But anyway i dont see pyron able to even hit tyrael, wheras Tyrael letting lose his full power would smash Pyron to cosmic dust, if Pyron was hit by the full throttle of Tyraels power, the thing would be in trouble or Tyrael could easily just strike him, Pyron is an evil being, so often called a Demon if i remember correctly...Tyraels sword and Tyrael himself>>Demons their his speciality.

OR use his TK to smash pyron about Pyron isn't a demon at all. erm He's not even malicously evil. Also, has Tyrael ever shown the ability to be intangible? I could reverse this and say Pyron is made of pure energy(as is Tyrael) and can't be harmed either. And how would he use TK to smash Pyron about? Pyron is not a nonliving mountain.

ESB -1138

Shadow flounders before Tyrael

No, no, no. Don't show me someone saying something; show me actually proof that Tyrael (and not once was his name ever mentioned there) can do what you claim.

Burning thought
Pyron isn't a demon at all. erm He's not even malicously evil. Also, has Tyrael ever shown the ability to be intangible? I could reverse this and say Pyron is made of pure energy(as is Tyrael) and can't be harmed either. And how would he use TK to smash Pyron about? Pyron is not a nonliving mountain.

probably not, but ive heard it said in various places, some of those Darkstalker fansites, anyway, he isnt massively evil, not as evil as Diablo beings but being a selfish being who kills and absorbs entire worlds for his own power and gains is more than enough to allow Tyraels sword to do its job. Shown it? hes made of light and sound..the only thing that ever gets hit is his breastplate which is where Diablo smashes into him, but you cant hit light and sound. Pyron is cosmic energy, not "pure" light and sound, theres a big diffrence since at least in the OVA canon or not is still a source where he gets hit, Tyraels gets hit in his breastplate (the durability of which is unkown). being living or not is no diffrence...if he can blast a mountain away with a wave of his hand effortlessly, if he actually tries to use his TK on pyron, image at full power, theres no resistence AFAIk pyron has to it.

No, no, no. Don't show me someone saying something; show me actually proof that Tyrael (and not once was his name ever mentioned there) can do what you claim.

No no no...thats an extremely reliable source ,thats proof..the guy whos saying that is the son of Inarius, and their talking about Inarius, the guy if you read the books you would realise hates his father with a seething passion, and is incredibly intelligent, he is not one who would ovverate his hated father or exaggerate, especially not with the seriousness involved in the book at the time and the person he is talking to. he is trying to make a point. Inarius the book is talking about, not Tyrael, you see it mentions angel, so either we belive the average angel can do this...or an Archangel...either way Tyrael is an Archangel and as you see ive given him Inarius powers from the book.

Tyrael gets restored after fight 3, 6 and then is restored after every fight afterwards. For the fight, he is assumed powers that Inarius has plus his own from the games from both lore and books.

i dont know about Pyron, but he definatley sends poor Shadow into the ground...quite easily

Violent2Dope
probably not, but ive heard it said in various places, some of those Darkstalker fansites, anyway, he isnt massively evil, not as evil as Diablo beings but being a selfish being who kills and absorbs entire worlds for his own power and gains is more than enough to allow Tyraels sword to do its job. Shown it? hes made of light and sound..the only thing that ever gets hit is his breastplate which is where Diablo smashes into him, but you cant hit light and sound. Pyron is cosmic energy, not "pure" light and sound, theres a big diffrence since at least in the OVA canon or not is still a source where he gets hit, Tyraels gets hit in his breastplate (the durability of which is unkown). being living or not is no diffrence...if he can blast a mountain away with a wave of his hand effortlessly, if he actually tries to use his TK on pyron, image at full power, theres no resistence AFAIk pyron has to it. Pyron isn't a demon, trust me on that lol. He is kinda greedy, and eats planets for power. Also, Pyron is STILL only made of pure energy, how can you hit a cloud of energy? Seriously, I like to think of Tyrael as a condensed energy form, that is solid, which makes sense to me. Also, the OVA shows canon attacks, that is it, and that was also a weakened Pyron. TK Pyron? Tele out, or use a shield to resist it. Also, Pyron has the option of summoning armies of Phobos to fight for him.

Darth Extecute
Most of his problems arise from 6, 7, 9 and 11..

6, because first of all is he worn out from 4 and 5.. also, the two are a dangerous team to put together.. already as a Death Knight, Arthas could heal demons and combined with Ner'Zhul his powers increased vastly.. Archimonde will do the fighting as Lich King is a low factor in the battle against such an entity.. Archimonde will probably portal him to a "pocket-realm" while fighting.. when at a weak state, he will prepare Lich King telepathicaly and then open the portal.. Lich King comes out, heals Archimonde and is thrown back into the "pocket-realm" again.. And so the battle continues.. How will Archimonde conquer? Trough horribly vast telekenetical powers, trough powerful special-formed death-magic and pure size and strength.. If Tyrael ever succeed in penetrating that horribly resistant skin of Archimonde, Lich King might just appear and heal him up.. Sure, it's a battle lead by cowardism, but it works..

I wont go into Pyron and let V2D speak trough that.. even though I think that sometimes he seem to overdo him a lot..

Sargeras is basically a Archimonde with vastly greater powers.. He's the factor in that fight, imo.. Is it pre or post corruption? Anyway, I think Archimonde can pull it trough by himself, and if he can, Sargeras is basically bound to do it..

Diablo, Mephisto and Baal is three powerful characters.. Right now, I wont go into that much more than that.. Combined, they overpower Tyrael..

I dont think he get past 6 though..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute

6, because first of all is he worn out from 4 and 5.. also, the two are a dangerous team to put together.. already as a Death Knight, Arthas could heal demons and combined with Ner'Zhul his powers increased vastly.. Archimonde will do the fighting as Lich King is a low factor in the battle against such an entity.. Archimonde will probably portal him to a "pocket-realm" while fighting.. when at a weak state, he will prepare Lich King telepathicaly and then open the portal.. Lich King comes out, heals Archimonde and is thrown back into the "pocket-realm" again.. And so the battle continues.. How will Archimonde conquer? Trough horribly vast telekenetical powers, trough powerful special-formed death-magic and pure size and strength.. If Tyrael ever succeed in penetrating that horribly resistant skin of Archimonde, Lich King might just appear and heal him up.. Sure, it's a battle lead by cowardism, but it works..

I wont go into Pyron and let V2D speak trough that.. even though I think that sometimes he seem to overdo him a lot..

Sargeras is basically a Archimonde with vastly greater powers.. He's the factor in that fight, imo.. Is it pre or post corruption? Anyway, I think Archimonde can pull it trough by himself, and if he can, Sargeras is basically bound to do it..

Diablo, Mephisto and Baal is three powerful characters.. Right now, I wont go into that much more than that.. Combined, they overpower Tyrael..

I dont think he get past 6 though.. Oh damn, I didn't see that it was Arichmonde AND Lich King Arthas. He stops at them, I agree. I don't overdo Pyron meany. miffed

The Sargeras, KOSMOS, and whoever the hell else it was murk him however.

Burning thought
Pyron isn't a demon, trust me on that lol. He is kinda greedy, and eats planets for power. Also, Pyron is STILL only made of pure energy, how can you hit a cloud of energy? Seriously, I like to think of Tyrael as a condensed energy form, that is solid, which makes sense to me. Also, the OVA shows canon attacks, that is it, and that was also a weakened Pyron. TK Pyron? Tele out, or use a shield to resist it. Also, Pyron has the option of summoning armies of Phobos to fight for him.

stop saying "pure" energy, theres nothing pure about pyron, Angels are stated as being pure but Pyron has wickedness and selfishness you cant disagree for sure, where does it actually state anything other than Cosmic energy?. you like to think? thats a bit odd to say, i like to think a lot of things but nothing can prove this assumption, the only time Tyrael is ever hit is on the breastplate which is afaik physical, its not made from light and sound like tyrael is. what do you mean tele out? or shield for protection, TK is using mind powers to move objects, shields protect against physical attacks unless it states somewhere that pyrons shield can deflect mind powers, if it can, then hell be thrown about shield and all or other such madness would happen to him, he would end up getting his energy radiated or overcharged by Tyraels inarius powered attacks.

I dont think he get past 6 though..

well that depends, personally i dont see Tyrael being able to be tired at all, to be tired it takes bones, body, flesh to feel fatigue, i overlooked this when i had the battle in mind.

but onto your battle, hmm, first ime not sure about the pocket realm, i have never heard (if i have i have forgotten) of Archimonde being able to create his own pocket dimensions, i am also unsure about healing demons, what are you meaning with this? i mean he heals undead ofcourse but ive never heard of him healing a demon, let alone one of Archimondes type. We also have to take into account Tyrael can dimension move, he moves from heaven to santuary which are alternate realities/dimensions so to speak from eachother, if he can move from heaven, hell and santuary i cant see Archimonde being able to contain Tyrael in a dimension. Another point in the fight is A: Tyraels sword is uber against demons, if it hits Archimonde i have almost no doubt at all Tyraels sword will slash a hole in Archimonde or worse, he afaik (tele not included in this) is much faster than Archi easily, the guy can move at incredible speeds, far greater than sound at least. Also i cannot see Archimonde surviving the 1000 world blast power.

Pyron, hmm, personally i dont think Pyron could hit Tyrael, i added him because i think it would be worthy battle just for pyron to keep smashing Tyrael but eventually, the Archangel imo would lay low Pyron, if not kill him, humble him.

i agree here, Sarg is the main value in the fight. Ive taken away his immunities however so his vulerability to tyraels anti demonic power is going to be incredible (this is post corruption) against Sarg i think, as well as his world destruction powers and speed. kos-mos and Kratos i added for a mere bit of flavour but i dont truly belive they have much of a chance.

yes, to be honest, i added that just to kill Tyrael because i personally dont belive he can take all 3, not if Inarius is murked by the weakest of the 3, although i dont think Inarius power holds much to Tyraels, the 3 i think could overpower for sure.

(btw darth, you know in act 3 mephisto jungle cinematic in Diablo 2, where Tyrael is holding the old man and everything goes blue after old man frees baal, would you say Tyrael had stopped time for a moment? everything seemed to warp and Baal and Diablo were not doing anything at the time, perhaps it was just a little diffrence in lighting for change, i dont know)

The Sargeras, KOSMOS, and whoever the hell else it was murk him however.

no way lol, Sargerus ime not sure about but Murk the Archangel, i think the only ones who will actually Murk him is the last battle.

Violent2Dope
stop saying "pure" energy, theres nothing pure about pyron, Angels are stated as being pure but Pyron has wickedness and selfishness you cant disagree for sure, where does it actually state anything other than Cosmic energy?. you like to think? thats a bit odd to say, i like to think a lot of things but nothing can prove this assumption, the only time Tyrael is ever hit is on the breastplate which is afaik physical, its not made from light and sound like tyrael is. what do you mean tele out? or shield for protection, TK is using mind powers to move objects, shields protect against physical attacks unless it states somewhere that pyrons shield can deflect mind powers, if it can, then hell be thrown about shield and all or other such madness would happen to him, he would end up getting his energy radiated or overcharged by Tyraels inarius powered attacks. Ummmmmm...yeah, Pyron's body is composed of PURE ENERGY! Of course Pyron is fairly wicked, never argued against it, I just said he's not maliciously evil. Is he cosmic energy? Yeah, he's basically a living being composed of starlike material(as shown by the fact that his skeleton is a constellation). There is NOTHING that can prove that Tyrael can't be harmed. He could tele to keep from being TKed, TK works by forming mental...clamps so to speak, and uses them to move things, or they can be used as like a TK blow to knock things over, like mountains. Then there's the REALLY powerful TK that allows you to deconstruct and manipulate matter, like what Phoenix(Jean Grey) does. Tho I doubt Tyrael can do that. TK is a physical attack. His shield would block it as well. He would not be overcharged by Tyrael, or does Tyrael all of the sudden have the power of multiple galaxies? Pyron absorbed all of that. Pyron could actually solve the problem of whether or not he could hit Tyrael by ABSORBING him.

Darth Extecute
stop saying "pure" energy, theres nothing pure about pyron, Angels are stated as being pure but Pyron has wickedness and selfishness you cant disagree for sure, where does it actually state anything other than Cosmic energy?. you like to think? thats a bit odd to say, i like to think a lot of things but nothing can prove this assumption, the only time Tyrael is ever hit is on the breastplate which is afaik physical, its not made from light and sound like tyrael is. what do you mean tele out? or shield for protection, TK is using mind powers to move objects, shields protect against physical attacks unless it states somewhere that pyrons shield can deflect mind powers, if it can, then hell be thrown about shield and all or other such madness would happen to him, he would end up getting his energy radiated or overcharged by Tyraels inarius powered attacks.

well that depends, personally i dont see Tyrael being able to be tired at all, to be tired it takes bones, body, flesh to feel fatigue, i overlooked this when i had the battle in mind.

but onto your battle, hmm, first ime not sure about the pocket realm, i have never heard (if i have i have forgotten) of Archimonde being able to create his own pocket dimensions, i am also unsure about healing demons, what are you meaning with this? i mean he heals undead ofcourse but ive never heard of him healing a demon, let alone one of Archimondes type. We also have to take into account Tyrael can dimension move, he moves from heaven to santuary which are alternate realities/dimensions so to speak from eachother, if he can move from heaven, hell and santuary i cant see Archimonde being able to contain Tyrael in a dimension. Another point in the fight is A: Tyraels sword is uber against demons, if it hits Archimonde i have almost no doubt at all Tyraels sword will slash a hole in Archimonde or worse, he afaik (tele not included in this) is much faster than Archi easily, the guy can move at incredible speeds, far greater than sound at least. Also i cannot see Archimonde surviving the 1000 world blast power.

Pyron, hmm, personally i dont think Pyron could hit Tyrael, i added him because i think it would be worthy battle just for pyron to keep smashing Tyrael but eventually, the Archangel imo would lay low Pyron, if not kill him, humble him.

i agree here, Sarg is the main value in the fight. Ive taken away his immunities however so his vulerability to tyraels anti demonic power is going to be incredible (this is post corruption) against Sarg i think, as well as his world destruction powers and speed. kos-mos and Kratos i added for a mere bit of flavour but i dont truly belive they have much of a chance.

yes, to be honest, i added that just to kill Tyrael because i personally dont belive he can take all 3, not if Inarius is murked by the weakest of the 3, although i dont think Inarius power holds much to Tyraels, the 3 i think could overpower for sure.

(btw darth, you know in act 3 mephisto jungle cinematic in Diablo 2, where Tyrael is holding the old man and everything goes blue after old man frees baal, would you say Tyrael had stopped time for a moment? everything seemed to warp and Baal and Diablo were not doing anything at the time, perhaps it was just a little diffrence in lighting for change, i dont know)

no way lol, Sargerus ime not sure about but Murk the Archangel, i think the only ones who will actually Murk him is the last battle.

He doesn't actually create a realm.. He just use one that's out of reach for Tyrael.. a realm that he can portal forth and back upon his will troughout the fight..

Arthas was capable of healing demons as a death knight trough death coil.. Like he can with any unholy entities.. It doesn't really matter if its a pit lord demon or an eredar demon..

As for the fight, Archimonde would never move Tyrael trough dimensions.. Archimonde would stand strong where they were and fight him.. I said he would send Lich King away and for all we know there's no way that Tyrael could pursuit him.. Sure he's able to move between heaven and earth, but he's an angel and it's somewhat logical..

I cant argue against the 1000 world thing, as I dont know how it works.. is it a blast, or is it that he telepathicaly destroys it, or what? And his speed might help Tyrael, but Archimonde isn't a bad combatant.. He has fought countless battles and fought against both speed and strength.. His vast mind-powers would sense Tyrael and give Archimonde somewhat sight over his approach and trough telekenetical powers he would have Tyraels wings being grasped close together and pass Archimonde in the same speed he approached, to shortly after hit the ground in the same speed and roll around.. Thereafter possibly throw him around, or rip the wings out of his body..

Not to mention, Archimonde exceed Tyrael in size massively..

Actually, Sargeras isn't a demon.. Not even post-corruption.. He's simply a dark titan but no more.. The anti-demon powers wouldn't aid Tyrael in this battle.. And his speed wouldn't assist much, as Sargeras would know whereabout he is at all time.. There would be no way for him to approach from behind, from the front or from above.. at all time, Sargeras would be ready and so would his vast stash of magic..

About the act 3 deal.. I looked the video trough and gave it some thoughts.. the powers imo that we can see him use there, is either time-slow or alter reality.. He also seem to hold vast endurance, as he fell into lava and got up unharmed.. We could see him hold back against diablo.. We could also see him using some kind of mind-reading.. He knew who the human was.. He also seem to be capable of seeing into the future..

shin_gear

Shadow flounders before Tyrael lol nice

Burning thought
Ummmmmm...yeah, Pyron's body is composed of PURE ENERGY! Of course Pyron is fairly wicked, never argued against it, I just said he's not maliciously evil. Is he cosmic energy? Yeah, he's basically a living being composed of starlike material(as shown by the fact that his skeleton is a constellation). There is NOTHING that can prove that Tyrael can't be harmed. He could tele to keep from being TKed, TK works by forming mental...clamps so to speak, and uses them to move things, or they can be used as like a TK blow to knock things over, like mountains. Then there's the REALLY powerful TK that allows you to deconstruct and manipulate matter, like what Phoenix(Jean Grey) does. Tho I doubt Tyrael can do that. TK is a physical attack. His shield would block it as well. He would not be overcharged by Tyrael, or does Tyrael all of the sudden have the power of multiple galaxies? Pyron absorbed all of that. Pyron could actually solve the problem of whether or not he could hit Tyrael by ABSORBING him.

absorb light and sound, pyron has never absorbed such forces afaik, he absorbs physical forms and worldly energyies but light and sound, not a chance. Erm...yes there is, the fact hes made of light and sound means hes far beyond pyrons reach..i never said he cannot be harmed, he just cannot be touched by Pyron, youll need magic to harm Tyrael, unless you want to bash his breastplate.....i wouldnt put deconstruct and manipulate matter under TK? i would put that under a seperate category like matter manipulation. TK is not physical attack, its mental, it can just affect a physical object, its not like his shield is going to make a diffrence. The power of several galaxies, all it takes is a continue quick blast and either Pyron will end up smothered with continuous warping powers, OR Tyrael can do the slow time trick, time he would use to destroy pyron, his sword could certainly help also while pyron isnt moving.

He doesn't actually create a realm.. He just use one that's out of reach for Tyrael.. a realm that he can portal forth and back upon his will troughout the fight..

Arthas was capable of healing demons as a death knight trough death coil.. Like he can with any unholy entities.. It doesn't really matter if its a pit lord demon or an eredar demon..

As for the fight, Archimonde would never move Tyrael trough dimensions.. Archimonde would stand strong where they were and fight him.. I said he would send Lich King away and for all we know there's no way that Tyrael could pursuit him.. Sure he's able to move between heaven and earth, but he's an angel and it's somewhat logical..

I cant argue against the 1000 world thing, as I dont know how it works.. is it a blast, or is it that he telepathicaly destroys it, or what? And his speed might help Tyrael, but Archimonde isn't a bad combatant.. He has fought countless battles and fought against both speed and strength.. His vast mind-powers would sense Tyrael and give Archimonde somewhat sight over his approach and trough telekenetical powers he would have Tyraels wings being grasped close together and pass Archimonde in the same speed he approached, to shortly after hit the ground in the same speed and roll around.. Thereafter possibly throw him around, or rip the wings out of his body..

Not to mention, Archimonde exceed Tyrael in size massively..

Actually, Sargeras isn't a demon.. Not even post-corruption.. He's simply a dark titan but no more.. The anti-demon powers wouldn't aid Tyrael in this battle.. And his speed wouldn't assist much, as Sargeras would know whereabout he is at all time.. There would be no way for him to approach from behind, from the front or from above.. at all time, Sargeras would be ready and so would his vast stash of magic..

About the act 3 deal.. I looked the video trough and gave it some thoughts.. the powers imo that we can see him use there, is either time-slow or alter reality.. He also seem to hold vast endurance, as he fell into lava and got up unharmed.. We could see him hold back against diablo.. We could also see him using some kind of mind-reading.. He knew who the human was.. He also seem to be capable of seeing into the future..

i see, hmm, didnt know he could teleport through realms.

did he, interesting, i only remember it affecting undead, i dont remember using it on a demon "shrug"

its logical he can move through heaven, but the realities and walls between santuary and hell and the other places are reality doorways, something the Worldstone was supposed to keep up while shrouding santuary, but he could move through the realities so i see no reason why he could not move through others.

i dont know how it works tbh either, just that he has the power required to destroy a world times 1000, so however he does it we dont know, but ime sure if it hit Archimonde however he does it, its going to blast him into pieces, also thinking of the limited time control he seems to show, Tyrael combined with his speed and time power could slash numerous times with his sword across Archimonde if he doesnt use his world destroying powers. Grasping Tyraels wings, ime not sure about that, Tyraels wings are either made of light and sound like the rest of him, or holy fire, considering half the burning hells control fire i dont see any way of Archimonde taking tyraels wings and ive never known Archimondes TK to affect light/sound or fire either tbh. Also Archi is not the only one with TK, i dont know the extent of the power Archimonde has shown with his TK but Inarius (Tyrael has it due to the rules) blew away a mountain apart from the place he, his son and his sons friend were standing on, leaving a three clawed looking shape where the mountain was, and he did this effortlessly with a wave of his hand, the mountain being quite massive considering it was going through the clouds, This shows both power and great control over the TK.

hmm, true he is not a full demon although doesnt it say that a Demon is only made through fel corruption? so Sargerus going by the rule and the fact hes corrupted, wouldnt that make him a demon?

also i thought here id address the points on them being able to see him, both Sarg, Archi and any of the others who have such abilities to see through their minds and other powers the movements of Tyrael are unlikely, since Inarius in the book can cloak his prescence to the minds and powers of the high heavens and the burning hells through his own power, and even the eyes of mortals (although i tihnk Sarg, arch etc etc should be able to see him with their eyes) his mental presence is likely to be shrouded, so predertermining his movements would be difficult.

hmm yes that makes sense to me, reality warp/time powers. I mean hes certainly doing something there.

Darth Extecute
He doesnt actually teleport.. he portal, which in my opinion is different..

Arthas himself doesn't at any point heal demons, but the actual death knight can do this.. And since Arthas is a death knight of higher standard than the average, he's more than likely capable of this..

I believe Tyrael can move around, but that would be in worlds that he know of.. Outlands would be more than a mystery to him and there's no way he could pursuit Lich King there unless Archimonde so wished..

His world destroy powers is of such loose base that I suggeest we exclude it from this fight.. it's a quote, from a guy, without any specific word on how it works.. I would give it more though if it was mentioned as a 3rd person perpective, but now it was a mere quote.. I'm not saying that he cant do, just that its of such loose base that we should exclude it for now..

As for his wings, of course they can be torn of trough his TK powers.. Archimonde effortless squished a full grown dragon with a mere grasp with one of his hands.. If you are uncertain about the wings, let me phrase it like this instead:

Tyrael might be an archangel, and his powers may exceed most archangels, but they still manifest the same angelic body.. His wings are as fragile as any other angels.. Light or not..

A demon is made trough fel corruption, but Sargeras only had his mind corrupted.. Not his body, heart, soul or blood.. His mind twisted him to darkness, but he isn't considered a demon..

This being post-corruption makes it harder for Sargeras, but we dont know any actual way that Tyrael can possibly harm him.. His sword being specialised against demons might give him a shot against Archimonde, but since Lich King and Archimonde most likely will have their minds linked, the vast intelligence and strategical thinking of the Lich King might lead Archimonde to a victory, despite the sword and speed of Tyrael..

And in the movie sequence, its seen that he instantly appear by the man.. He grabs him and even though he speaks in normal pace, everything moves slowly.. the background and all other things disappear.. only Tyrael, the man and the surrounding is there.. Neither Mephisto or flames are seen in the background, as if he somehow... duplicated reality or something, to get privacy or whatever shrug

Burning thought
He doesnt actually teleport.. he portal, which in my opinion is different..

Arthas himself doesn't at any point heal demons, but the actual death knight can do this.. And since Arthas is a death knight of higher standard than the average, he's more than likely capable of this..

I believe Tyrael can move around, but that would be in worlds that he know of.. Outlands would be more than a mystery to him and there's no way he could pursuit Lich King there unless Archimonde so wished..

His world destroy powers is of such loose base that I suggeest we exclude it from this fight.. it's a quote, from a guy, without any specific word on how it works.. I would give it more though if it was mentioned as a 3rd person perpective, but now it was a mere quote.. I'm not saying that he cant do, just that its of such loose base that we should exclude it for now..

As for his wings, of course they can be torn of trough his TK powers.. Archimonde effortless squished a full grown dragon with a mere grasp with one of his hands.. If you are uncertain about the wings, let me phrase it like this instead:

Tyrael might be an archangel, and his powers may exceed most archangels, but they still manifest the same angelic body.. His wings are as fragile as any other angels.. Light or not..

A demon is made trough fel corruption, but Sargeras only had his mind corrupted.. Not his body, heart, soul or blood.. His mind twisted him to darkness, but he isn't considered a demon..

This being post-corruption makes it harder for Sargeras, but we dont know any actual way that Tyrael can possibly harm him.. His sword being specialised against demons might give him a shot against Archimonde, but since Lich King and Archimonde most likely will have their minds linked, the vast intelligence and strategical thinking of the Lich King might lead Archimonde to a victory, despite the sword and speed of Tyrael..

And in the movie sequence, its seen that he instantly appear by the man.. He grabs him and even though he speaks in normal pace, everything moves slowly.. the background and all other things disappear.. only Tyrael, the man and the surrounding is there.. Neither Mephisto or flames are seen in the background, as if he somehow... duplicated reality or something, to get privacy or whatever shrug

Outlands, as you said, Tyrael seemed to be able to read minds, by knowing the old mans name so possibly he would read Archimondes mind of the dimensions and places he is going to.

they are fairly loose, he can do it but we dont know how he does it, if its through TK which would make various degrees of sense or through his reality warping i dont know.

a fully grown dragon is made of diffrence stuff to Tyrael, Tyrael is light and sound, as are his wings, Dragons are flesh, bone and physical excistence. Theres nothing to think any Angels wings are fragile, since Mephisto is a prime evil, they have ways of warping things much like the angels can warp reality. The prime evils cannot neccerily be comapred to Archimonde who we know does not have access to the same powers as prime evils. If something is made of light and sound you cant grab it like you could the dragon Archi destroyed.

hmm so he either duplicated reality or slowed time, both quite powerful

Diamond Kisses
Archimonde can take on both sound and light shockyes

shin_gear
*Smooches Diamond Kisses*

Diamond Kisses
hug

Violent2Dope
absorb light and sound, pyron has never absorbed such forces afaik, he absorbs physical forms and worldly energyies but light and sound, not a chance. Erm...yes there is, the fact hes made of light and sound means hes far beyond pyrons reach..i never said he cannot be harmed, he just cannot be touched by Pyron, youll need magic to harm Tyrael, unless you want to bash his breastplate.....i wouldnt put deconstruct and manipulate matter under TK? i would put that under a seperate category like matter manipulation. TK is not physical attack, its mental, it can just affect a physical object, its not like his shield is going to make a diffrence. The power of several galaxies, all it takes is a continue quick blast and either Pyron will end up smothered with continuous warping powers, OR Tyrael can do the slow time trick, time he would use to destroy pyron, his sword could certainly help also while pyron isnt moving. Ummm, the world has both light and sound on it, why can't he? Dur. Light and sound are still energy. Seriously, do you have ANY proof that Tyrael cannot be harmed by physical attacks? Also, I meant that some TKers are so strong they can use their TK to manipulate matter. TK is a physical attack, it attacks the opponents body, sumthin like a telepathic mind blast would be a mental attack, or a thought bomb. Countless galaxies energy>Tyrael's. He can slow time? That's pretty cool. When has he done this btw? Also, I seriously must ask, how fast did you make Pyron in this fight? You took away beyond LS, so mow much?

Burning thought
Ummm, the world has both light and sound on it, why can't he? Dur. Light and sound are still energy. Seriously, do you have ANY proof that Tyrael cannot be harmed by physical attacks? Also, I meant that some TKers are so strong they can use their TK to manipulate matter. TK is a physical attack, it attacks the opponents body, sumthin like a telepathic mind blast would be a mental attack, or a thought bomb. Countless galaxies energy>Tyrael's. He can slow time? That's pretty cool. When has he done this btw? Also, I seriously must ask, how fast did you make Pyron in this fight? You took away beyond LS, so mow much?

Light and sound is like saying you think Pyron is eating gravity...just because the world has certain laws and forces of physics on it doesnt mean he eats light and sound..now your overhyping pyron to the max for sure..almost...(this or andromedia galaxy size..hmm?)

any proof, thats like asking for proof that light and sound is not physical....sillyiest question ive ever heard, shout and try and punch the sound coming out of your mouth and physicall grab it, then try to grab beams of light..its not that easy. Tyrael is made of light and sound+hes never had his body hit...so your speculating against not only laws of the real world but against something that doesnt have a opposite side to the argument.

Galaxies energy>Pyron as well.....Pyrons limit of power is to create miniature suns...great deal that is....Tyraels power>>>pyrons easily. He slows/stops time in this vid..ill post it below.
pyrons speed is OVA speed, how he fights demitri, at about that pace.

SrAi_rLdpws

when he grabs the old man, everything goes blue and distorted, the brothers cannot seem to attack until its over.

Violent2Dope
Light and sound is like saying you think Pyron is eating gravity...just because the world has certain laws and forces of physics on it doesnt mean he eats light and sound..now your overhyping pyron to the max for sure..almost...(this or andromedia galaxy size..hmm?)

any proof, thats like asking for proof that light and sound is not physical....sillyiest question ive ever heard, shout and try and punch the sound coming out of your mouth and physicall grab it, then try to grab beams of light..its not that easy. Tyrael is made of light and sound+hes never had his body hit...so your speculating against not only laws of the real world but against something that doesnt have a opposite side to the argument.

Galaxies energy>Pyron as well.....Pyrons limit of power is to create miniature suns...great deal that is....Tyraels power>>>pyrons easily.
pyrons speed is OVA speed, how he fights demitri, at about that pace. 1. Light and sound is still energy, he absorbs energy. Dur.

2. Thing is, I can still say the same thing about Pyron. He is made from stars dude. Can you punch a star?

3. Too bad he has absorbed countless galaxies energy. Creating mini suns is his limit? Lol, going by that, he can't bust a planet, WHEN HE HAS. He wears planets for rings for Christ's sake. Pyron in power>>>Tyrael, cause he has feats to back him up.

4. Kay. How fast would you say that is? Still faster than Tyrael, at 20% he flys around the world in like a matter of seconds.

Burning thought
1. Light and sound is still energy, he absorbs energy. Dur.

2. Thing is, I can still say the same thing about Pyron. He is made from stars dude. Can you punch a star?

3. Too bad he has absorbed countless galaxies energy. Creating mini suns is his limit? Lol, going by that, he can't bust a planet, WHEN HE HAS. He wears planets for rings for Christ's sake. Pyron in power>>>Tyrael, cause he has feats to back him up.

4. Kay. How fast would you say that is? Still faster than Tyrael, at 20% he flys around the world in like a matter of seconds.

1. now your being Hyperbole, your saying he absorbs "all" energy, hes never absorbed light and sound, he may have absorbed the things on a planet making light and sound, but hes never absorbed the energy itself, not that you can prove i bet anyway, if he can absorb "any" energy then he may as well absorb space itself, he doesnt, he cannot. If he can absorb light, he would be invisible, he isnt.

2. erm, a human cannot but a star is physical in nature to a degree, its superheated hydragen explosions, their completly diffrent to light and sound itself. The sun is a more likely target, nto to menstion, Tyrael has magic, Pyron does not.

3. Not really, those rings ive yet to see where their from, are they from the same ending as the pyron in front of andromeda picture, for all i know they could be fan art. "HE HAS"? when has he "bust" a planet without absorbing it. Absorbing isnt busting.

4. if hes faster, its by barely anything...Inarius crossed half the world in seconds himself, so his speed if < Pyrons is by a fraction.

Violent2Dope
1. now your being Hyperbole, your saying he absorbs "all" energy, hes never absorbed light and sound, he may have absorbed the things on a planet making light and sound, but hes never absorbed the energy itself, not that you can prove i bet anyway, if he can absorb "any" energy then he may as well absorb space itself, he doesnt, he cannot. If he can absorb light, he would be invisible, he isnt.

2. erm, a human cannot but a star is physical in nature to a degree, its superheated hydragen explosions, their completly diffrent to light and sound itself. The sun is a more likely target, nto to menstion, Tyrael has magic, Pyron does not.

3. Not really, those rings ive yet to see where their from, are they from the same ending as the pyron in front of andromeda picture, for all i know they could be fan art. "HE HAS"? when has he "bust" a planet without absorbing it. Absorbing isnt busting.

4. if hes faster, its by barely anything...Inarius crossed half the world in seconds himself, so his speed if < Pyrons is by a fraction. 1. You can't disprove it either. wink Thing is, he eats planets, and the things on planets that produce light, clearly have light in them. He can absorb light. smile Sound I don't know.

2. Yeah, any attack will go thru a star, if it is not incinerated. Like Superman for example. smile

3. ...I have posted them COUNTLESS times! They are from one of his endings. First page of the Respect thread, posted by SBP. He could bust it with a finger if he wants. erm Oh, and absorbing a planet is even more impressive than busting it.

4. Pyron crossed the whole thing in a little less than 2 seconds, 20% power.

Burning thought
1. You can't disprove it either. wink Thing is, he eats planets, and the things on planets that produce light, clearly have light in them. He can absorb light. smile Sound I don't know.

2. Yeah, any attack will go thru a star, if it is not incinerated. Like Superman for example. smile

3. ...I have posted them COUNTLESS times! They are from one of his endings. First page of the Respect thread, posted by SBP. He could bust it with a finger if he wants. erm Oh, and absorbing a planet is even more impressive than busting it.

4. Pyron crossed the whole thing in a little less than 2 seconds, 20% power.

1. true, they produce light....he can absorb those things..never has he been proven to absorb light itself, for exampe if i want, i can put some thick gloves on and punch my light pulb into shatters, sending the room into darkness..but i havnt just punched light or destroyed light itself. The difficulty Pyron would have is there is no such source, Tyrael "is" light and sound.

2. A star can blow, in fiction stars have been destroyed, where does it say Pyron is made from stars? your saying hes a tiny star walking about.

3. his endings, endings that are uncanon? i see, so no he could never bust it with a finger, he could only absorb it, and that takes him the time to open out his chest and send his beam.

4. thats lightspeed, i think i have deleted that as a rule for the battle. Anyway his speed will determine nothing in this fight

Violent2Dope
1. true, they produce light....he can absorb those things..never has he been proven to absorb light itself, for exampe if i want, i can put some thick gloves on and punch my light pulb into shatters, sending the room into darkness..but i havnt just punched light or destroyed light itself. The difficulty Pyron would have is there is no such source, Tyrael "is" light and sound.

2. A star can blow, in fiction stars have been destroyed, where does it say Pyron is made from stars? your saying hes a tiny star walking about.

3. his endings, endings that are uncanon? i see, so no he could never bust it with a finger, he could only absorb it, and that takes him the time to open out his chest and send his beam.

4. thats lightspeed, i think i have deleted that as a rule for the battle. Anyway his speed will determine nothing in this fight 1. He absorbs the producer and the light that is in it. That was a very poor analogy.

2. Not really. When he is hit by an electric attack, his skeleton appears as a constellation. He is formed by starlike material.

3. Uncanon endings show canon abilities, this is a very basic fighting game rule. His finger is bigger than planets. Why can't he bust it with one?

4. No, it is not lightspeed. Light is so fast it can go around the world 7 times in a second. It is faster than Tyrael tho. smile

Diamond Kisses
If KMC Game Versus was scanned trough, many of the things said around here would be proven inaccurate big grin

Burning thought
1. He absorbs the producer and the light that is in it. That was a very poor analogy.

2. Not really. When he is hit by an electric attack, his skeleton appears as a constellation. He is formed by starlike material.

3. Uncanon endings show canon abilities, this is a very basic fighting game rule. His finger is bigger than planets. Why can't he bust it with one?

4. No, it is not lightspeed. Light is so fast it can go around the world 7 times in a second. It is faster than Tyrael tho. smile

1. no it was a good one against a very bad assumption, much like the bad assumption he absorbs light..nothing can suggest this..does he absorb gravity, time and space as well next i suppose.

2. hit? so he can be hit, so starlike material and he gets hit anyway..

3. Rings are not abilities, lightspeed would be an ability, mini sun creation and creation of robots are abilities...what the ending shows is him with rings, their not abilities..its an uncanon showing assuming hes just beaten/absorbed all the combatants including the powerhouse Jedah (chortle chortle) and Demitri who is the canon one to destroy him.

4. i remember you trying to debate at 20% he was going round the planet at lightspeed in another thread...*shrug* possibly slightly faster, maybe double or 50% faster.

Violent2Dope
1. no it was a good one against a very bad assumption, much like the bad assumption he absorbs light..nothing can suggest this..does he absorb gravity, time and space as well next i suppose.

2. hit? so he can be hit, so starlike material and he gets hit anyway..

3. Rings are not abilities, lightspeed would be an ability, mini sun creation and creation of robots are abilities...what the ending shows is him with rings, their not abilities..its an uncanon showing assuming hes just beaten/absorbed all the combatants including the powerhouse Jedah (chortle chortle) and Demitri who is the canon one to destroy him.

4. i remember you trying to debate at 20% he was going round the planet at lightspeed in another thread...*shrug* possibly slightly faster, maybe double or 50% faster. 1. Not really. Gravity is there because the planet is there, it disappears once it is gone. Time? Time wasn't energy last time I checked...Space? No, space is not physical at all. HE can absorb light, planets have many things with light in them, and produce it. Light is energy. Energy doesn't disappear, it has to go somewhere. It goes to Pyron. 313

2. Gameplay mechanics, weakened Pyron.

3. ...He wears planets for rings, they are smaller than his fingers, do you really think he can't do it? Also, Jedah was not alive when Pyron came to earth, he awakened after Pyron was absorbed. He no doubt recieved a power boost, but thing is, he is shown with MULTIPLE planets as his rings(adding earth as one of them), which means he could always do that size.

4. I was wrong. In the OVA, at 20% he is below it, tho is still faster than thought I think. Oh, and using math, he could fly around the earth once in less than .5 seconds(which is still not quite lightspeed) at 100%. smile

Burning thought
1. Not really. Gravity is there because the planet is there, it disappears once it is gone. Time? Time wasn't energy last time I checked...Space? No, space is not physical at all. HE can absorb light, planets have many things with light in them, and produce it. Light is energy. Energy doesn't disappear, it has to go somewhere. It goes to Pyron. 313

2. Gameplay mechanics, weakened Pyron.

3. ...He wears planets for rings, they are smaller than his fingers, do you really think he can't do it? Also, Jedah was not alive when Pyron came to earth, he awakened after Pyron was absorbed. He no doubt recieved a power boost, but thing is, he is shown with MULTIPLE planets as his rings(adding earth as one of them), which means he could always do that size.

4. I was wrong. In the OVA, at 20% he is below it, tho is still faster than thought I think. Oh, and using math, he could fly around the earth once in less than .5 seconds(which is still not quite lightspeed) at 100%. smile

1.Gravity is there because the planet is there, gravity is a force, i was being sarcastic, your sayin just because light is an energy type he can absorb it ,even thought he never has.

3. tiny planets they must be, as weve seen, his chest is about as big a hellstorm, which you say is several times jupitor, so he must wear dwarf planets for rings then.

4. well in this one hes at 100%, just human sized.

Violent2Dope
1.Gravity is there because the planet is there, gravity is a force, i was being sarcastic, your sayin just because light is an energy type he can absorb it ,even thought he never has.

3. tiny planets they must be, as weve seen, his chest is about as big a hellstorm, which you say is several times jupitor, so he must wear dwarf planets for rings then.

4. well in this one hes at 100%, just human sized. 1. But he clearly has.

3. They are earth's size.

4. Still faster than Tyrael. cool

Burning thought
1. But he clearly has.

3. They are earth's size.

4. Still faster than Tyrael. cool

1. has he? when? show me..

3. can you prove this? but anyway, uncanon

4. yes...and..

Diamond Kisses
There is no way Tyrael can pull this battle trough stick out tongue

Burning thought
There is no way Tyrael can pull this battle trough stick out tongue

no i designed it so he will definatley stop at the last battle, but the other battles, he has some chances. i say he may get to 11 however, he has that chance. Then dies horribly at the hands of the primeevils.

Diamond Kisses
I do not believe he can get further than Sargeras, but I lack decent knowledge about most of these stick out tongue

Burning thought
I do not believe he can get further than Sargeras, but I lack decent knowledge about most of these stick out tongue

big grin hmm sargerus would be tough, its difficult to say what they can do to eachother, Sarg being an uber version of Archimonde may be able to shield and such and since Inarius world destroy power is an unkown of how he does it we cannot be sure.

Tyrael has speed, a sword that could possibly deal some damage to Sarg and near invulerability, not sure if Sarg has any powers that can hit light and sound itself.

Diamond Kisses
He can hit Light and Sound yes

Burning thought
He can hit Light and Sound yes

when does he do this?

Diamond Kisses
When they banish the elementals big grin

Burning thought
lol thats the thing, banish only works against elementals, its a seperate spell stick out tongue it works against demons also, it attempts to banish them from the world. Also i still fail to understand? what elementals, there are no light or sound elementals afai remember hmm

Diamond Kisses
During the banishment of the elementals after the war against the Old Gods, he and the others fight sound elementals along with the other elements smile

Darth Extecute
lol thats the thing, banish only works against elementals, its a seperate spell stick out tongue it works against demons also, it attempts to banish them from the world. Also i still fail to understand? what elementals, there are no light or sound elementals afai remember hmm

She's fully right.. There are sound elementals.. and many more.. I believe there are about 10 different types of elementals in the warcraft universe.. And when it comes to light, the Naaru is light itself and they can still be restrained by magic.. which Lich King, Archimonde and Sargeras all three got plenty of..

Diamond Kisses
raver

Burning thought
the Naaru are light its true, have they ever been attacked however, its unlikely just any magic spell is going to hit light itself, the Naaru are often said to be incredibly powerful beings. Velen whos an Eredar altho i think hes weaker than kiljaeden hes not far from Archi and he respects the Naaru powers a great deal, are they not the ones who saved him from the burning legion?

banishing light is one thing, banishing an Angelic figuire of light and sound is another all together, Banished targets from what i know cannot be targeted, neither in Warcraft 3 or WoW

Diamond Kisses
I did not mean that he would banish Tyrael roll eyes (sarcastic) I just meant that he fought sound elementals during the war big grin

Violent2Dope
1. has he? when? show me..

3. can you prove this? but anyway, uncanon

4. yes...and.. 1. Pretty much everytime he eats a planet with things that produce light.

3. Because after eating earth, he stares at his hand when another materializes I think, which is meant to be earth. I'll go get it. Seriously, stop phailing, uncanon endings show a characters canon abilities, this is one of the most basic fighting game rules.

4. It is an advantage.

On a side note, the Naruu can be imprisoned, the Blood Elves have done it.

Diamond Kisses
The Blood Elves have imprisoned it and is draining magic from it to their own benefit! How evil is not that? evil face

Burning thought
1. Pretty much everytime he eats a planet with things that produce light.

3. Because after eating earth, he stares at his hand when another materializes I think, which is meant to be earth. I'll go get it. Seriously, stop phailing, uncanon endings show a characters canon abilities, this is one of the most basic fighting game rules.

4. It is an advantage.

On a side note, the Naruu can be imprisoned, the Blood Elves have done it.

1. yes he eats things that "produce it"...my dog can eat a lightbulb that produces light....doesnt mean he eats light and sound tho..he eats the producer, same as pyron.

3. no your phailing, how is that an ability? its a state of himself that can only happen if he is assumed able to do such things, you think its canon he makes Earth a ring? riiigghhtt, if he can do it then he would have done so in the first place.

4. It doesnt mean anything, he cant attack Tyrael and it seems he has to stop moving to absorb anything, so he gets started and immediatley Tyrael is behind him..owned...some advantage

poor Naruu

Violent2Dope
1. yes he eats things that "produce it"...my dog can eat a lightbulb that produces light....doesnt mean he eats light and sound tho..he eats the producer, same as pyron.

3. no your phailing, how is that an ability? its a state of himself that can only happen if he is assumed able to do such things, you think its canon he makes Earth a ring? riiigghhtt, if he can do it then he would have done so in the first place.

4. It doesnt mean anything, he cant attack Tyrael and it seems he has to stop moving to absorb anything, so he gets started and immediatley Tyrael is behind him..owned...some advantage

poor Naruu 1. Actually, light went in his mouth. smile Also, Pyron breaks apart the planet to pure energy, light is already energy, why can't he?

2. It shows that he is big enough to crush planets with his finger. He CAN do it, he didn't cause he wanted to fight the DSers, dur. Fighting game endings show canon abilities. He CAN do it.

4. But he CAN attack Tyrael, you have NO proof he can't be harmed. He is clearly solid. How is Tyrael behind him? Tele? Lol, Pyron has that, and is faster. He didn't build any momentum in the OVA either. Also, why do you assume he has to stop moving to absorb? That's like saying because Pyron has only ever fought in human form, he can only fight in human form.

Burning thought
1. Actually, light went in his mouth. smile Also, Pyron breaks apart the planet to pure energy, light is already energy, why can't he?

2. It shows that he is big enough to crush planets with his finger. He CAN do it, he didn't cause he wanted to fight the DSers, dur. Fighting game endings show canon abilities. He CAN do it.

4. But he CAN attack Tyrael, you have NO proof he can't be harmed. He is clearly solid. How is Tyrael behind him? Tele? Lol, Pyron has that, and is faster. He didn't build any momentum in the OVA either. Also, why do you assume he has to stop moving to absorb? That's like saying because Pyron has only ever fought in human form, he can only fight in human form.

1. because he doesnt absorb "all" types of energy, otherwise hed either be invisible since hed be abosrbing light and no one could see him, OR he could absorb space matter itself and energy in space, if he wanted to your implying he can drain the light of every star in the universe at the same time?....rubbish...he eats producers of light..thats all any of these videos/scans show...

2. he randomly wanted to fight DSers, anyway CIS ftw. Its an assumed state not an ability, hes never been shown that big before his ending, i dont see any rings on his fingers at all before the ending either.

4. you have no proof he can even be hit, i have all the proof, you just cant comprehend that you cant grab light and sound....for some reaosn you cant comprehend this, clearly solid? when....this another made up thing? You have no proof he can be harmed, the only diffrence is that i have logic of light and sound backing up Tyraels immateriality. No he just goes at speed behind Pyron before he can shoot the beam, easy, so even if you could prove he can absorb a being of light and sound, then its useless ,Tyrael avoids. No its not, hes never shown being able to shoot the beam or absorbtion from his chest while moving, its like your assuming he can fight at lightspeed even thought its completly diffrence from just moving at lightspeed.

Violent2Dope
1. because he doesnt absorb "all" types of energy, otherwise hed either be invisible since hed be abosrbing light and no one could see him, OR he could absorb space matter itself and energy in space, if he wanted to your implying he can drain the light of every star in the universe at the same time?....rubbish...he eats producers of light..thats all any of these videos/scans show...

2. he randomly wanted to fight DSers, anyway CIS ftw. Its an assumed state not an ability, hes never been shown that big before his ending, i dont see any rings on his fingers at all before the ending either.

4. you have no proof he can even be hit, i have all the proof, you just cant comprehend that you cant grab light and sound....for some reaosn you cant comprehend this, clearly solid? when....this another made up thing? You have no proof he can be harmed, the only diffrence is that i have logic of light and sound backing up Tyraels immateriality. No he just goes at speed behind Pyron before he can shoot the beam, easy, so even if you could prove he can absorb a being of light and sound, then its useless ,Tyrael avoids. No its not, hes never shown being able to shoot the beam or absorbtion from his chest while moving, its like your assuming he can fight at lightspeed even thought its completly diffrence from just moving at lightspeed. 1. He can absorb all physical energy.

2. Yep, CIS ftw. It's not assumed, it is clearly shown. Also, that is about the size of the sun, which is at least as big as he can get. Also, he only wears the rings at that size, dur, or maybe he materializes them.

3. He can grab his sword. Is that made of light and sound as well? He can wear a breastplate, it would go thru him if he were intangible. Also, you are saying Tyrael would speedblitz Pyron, who is faster? Wtf? Why could he not shoot it while moving, maybe not forwards, but if he dodged a sword swipe backwards, he could logically do it, or he could pull a Broly and just dash him and fire it from his chest. Also, movement speed can be used in fighting like Pyron's.

Burning thought
1. He can absorb all physical energy.

2. Yep, CIS ftw. It's not assumed, it is clearly shown. Also, that is about the size of the sun, which is at least as big as he can get. Also, he only wears the rings at that size, dur, or maybe he materializes them.

3. He can grab his sword. Is that made of light and sound as well? He can wear a breastplate, it would go thru him if he were intangible. Also, you are saying Tyrael would speedblitz Pyron, who is faster? Wtf? Why could he not shoot it while moving, maybe not forwards, but if he dodged a sword swipe backwards, he could logically do it, or he could pull a Broly and just dash him and fire it from his chest. Also, movement speed can be used in fighting like Pyron's.

1. light is physical?....how is any energy actually physical, sounds like your making this up now, ive never seen pyron absorbing anything more than planets and physical objects, rock,earth,flesh.

2. his state is all it is, not an ability...and he has shown these rings no other than his ending...uncanon ending, his size is never the sun...the max weve seen him go is with his chest the size of Hellstorm, several times jupitor, the sun dwarfs him. Weve been through that already.

3. it would go through him? it would if it was a normal breastplate, a normal sword, a normal hood, their heavenly angelic items, he must use his own will like he uses TK to do things to keep his objects on him, or perhaps their properties are beyond a mortals understanding, like angels in Diabloverse are. No ime saying Pyron would certainly never speed blitz tyrael, to Tyraels increased senses he would be able to sense pyrons movements and he himself can go across the world in seconds, like he goes from northern peaks to the tropic city which is on the other side of the world in seconds. Why? perhaps he needs to charge it like he seems to do in the scan, your assuming he can just instantly shoot a world absorbing beam now? laughing

Violent2Dope
1. light is physical?....how is any energy actually physical, sounds like your making this up now, ive never seen pyron absorbing anything more than planets and physical objects, rock,earth,flesh.

2. his state is all it is, not an ability...and he has shown these rings no other than his ending...uncanon ending, his size is never the sun...the max weve seen him go is with his chest the size of Hellstorm, several times jupitor, the sun dwarfs him. Weve been through that already.

3. it would go through him? it would if it was a normal breastplate, a normal sword, a normal hood, their heavenly angelic items, he must use his own will like he uses TK to do things to keep his objects on him, or perhaps their properties are beyond a mortals understanding, like angels in Diabloverse are. No ime saying Pyron would certainly never speed blitz tyrael, to Tyraels increased senses he would be able to sense pyrons movements and he himself can go across the world in seconds, like he goes from northern peaks to the tropic city which is on the other side of the world in seconds. Why? perhaps he needs to charge it like he seems to do in the scan, your assuming he can just instantly shoot a world absorbing beam now? laughing 1. He absorbs life energy. More than just solid objects. Light can be felt. Shine a flashlight in your eyes.

2. ALL ENDINGS IN FIGHTING GAMES SHOW CANON ABILITIES! He wore earth sized planets as rings, he is sun sized at least.

3. No proof they have the property of being able to touch intangible objects, no proof he is intangible.So because Tyrael has increased senses he won't be speedblitzed? Increased senses like Pyron's cosmic awareness? He doesn't charge it in the scan at all, nothing indicates that.

Burning thought
1. He absorbs life energy. More than just solid objects. Light can be felt. Shine a flashlight in your eyes.

2. ALL ENDINGS IN FIGHTING GAMES SHOW CANON ABILITIES! He wore earth sized planets as rings, he is sun sized at least.

3. No proof they have the property of being able to touch intangible objects, no proof he is intangible.So because Tyrael has increased senses he won't be speedblitzed? Increased senses like Pyron's cosmic awareness? He doesn't charge it in the scan at all, nothing indicates that.

1. many things can be felt, but how physical they are, whether you can touch them or not is nothing to do with it...thats how it will be to pyron, hell feel Tyraels blade and powers, but wont be able to do anything about it.

2. THATS NOT AN ABILITY MR CAPS no more than the old "OVA shows canon abilities" thing is for Demitri punching pyron over which you argued against, its not canon at all, he gets a powerup also, everything that happens to him after his victory, absorbing all those fighters possibly, so many things power him in his ending wheras in the canon he doesnt even get that far, he gets absorbed by Demitri lol

3. no proof? yes there is..the fact that their touching him...dur..lol...i mean wtf, hes light and sound, as i said, light and sound=intangable=they are magically enchanted or through his own power connected to him. He wont be speedblitzed at all, that would require him being "much" slower than pyron in this battle, wheras hes nearly equel speed, you say pyron goes round the whole world in seconds, inarius travled half the world in seconds, the speed diffrence is like 2 seconds then....something as small as that is not equel speed blitz...pyrons awareness (suspect to it being cosmic) would not help him here, as ive stated Inarius could shield himself physically from being seen by mortals and through senses and scrying by the burning hells and high heavens. Yes it does, he bends down over the planet where you can see his "caramel" as gears calls it enveloping him, then he moves his arms back and sends the beam.

Violent2Dope
1. many things can be felt, but how physical they are, whether you can touch them or not is nothing to do with it...thats how it will be to pyron, hell feel Tyraels blade and powers, but wont be able to do anything about it.

2. THATS NOT AN ABILITY MR CAPS no more than the old "OVA shows canon abilities" thing is for Demitri punching pyron over which you argued against, its not canon at all, he gets a powerup also, everything that happens to him after his victory, absorbing all those fighters possibly, so many things power him in his ending wheras in the canon he doesnt even get that far, he gets absorbed by Demitri lol

3. no proof? yes there is..the fact that their touching him...dur..lol...i mean wtf, hes light and sound, as i said, light and sound=intangable=they are magically enchanted or through his own power connected to him. He wont be speedblitzed at all, that would require him being "much" slower than pyron in this battle, wheras hes nearly equel speed, you say pyron goes round the whole world in seconds, inarius travled half the world in seconds, the speed diffrence is like 2 seconds then....something as small as that is not equel speed blitz...pyrons awareness (suspect to it being cosmic) would not help him here, as ive stated Inarius could shield himself physically from being seen by mortals and through senses and scrying by the burning hells and high heavens. Yes it does, he bends down over the planet where you can see his "caramel" as gears calls it enveloping him, then he moves his arms back and sends the beam. 1. Too bad Pyron is energy and can't be touched either, even tho I can't prove that either.

2. Yeah, it shows his size. OVA shows his actual moveset and fighting style best, which is why I use it. Yeah, he grew more powerful by absorbing earth, but he also had MULTIPLE planets for rings, which means he has been doing it for a long time. Uncanon endings in fighting games show canon abilities. PHAIL!

3. Or maybe rather than that, he is solid? Ever thought of that? Also, Pyron at 20% traveled around the world in less than 2 seconds. At 100% he would be 5 times faster. Also, you said Inarius traveled half the world in about the same time Pyron did? That would make him half as slow, dur. Actually, 100% Pyron would be 10 times faster with a little math. smile Also, Pyron is not mortal. He lost his mortality 200 million years ago. That so-called "caramel" almost always envelops him, it has nothing to do with him eating planets. All he did was look at the planet bent over with his arms wrapped around, then he shot the beam.

Burning thought
1. Too bad Pyron is energy and can't be touched either, even tho I can't prove that either.

2. Yeah, it shows his size. OVA shows his actual moveset and fighting style best, which is why I use it. Yeah, he grew more powerful by absorbing earth, but he also had MULTIPLE planets for rings, which means he has been doing it for a long time. Uncanon endings in fighting games show canon abilities. PHAIL!

3. Or maybe rather than that, he is solid? Ever thought of that? Also, Pyron at 20% traveled around the world in less than 2 seconds. At 100% he would be 5 times faster. Also, you said Inarius traveled half the world in about the same time Pyron did? That would make him half as slow, dur. Actually, 100% Pyron would be 10 times faster with a little math. smile Also, Pyron is not mortal. He lost his mortality 200 million years ago. That so-called "caramel" almost always envelops him, it has nothing to do with him eating planets. All he did was look at the planet bent over with his arms wrapped around, then he shot the beam.

1. no if he is energy he cannot be hit...by physical powers, magic on the other hand is not his friend wink

2. Multiple planets hes never worn before this time, because hes only just got big enough to use them, thanks to the earth absorb and the fighters.

3. Solid on what assumption? your trying to argue light and sound is solid? against nothing...nothing has ever hit tyraels body, Diabo has smashed in his breastplate...then your triyng to say his armour is not magic, it has no effects you think? or he could not hold his armour/weapons with Tk? even though it has the power to level mountains. half as slow dur? thats exactley what i said dur...which isnt anything, pyron goes round the whole world in 2 seconds, Inarius goes half in 2/3 seconds, thats about 2/3 seconds diffrence in their speed timings...barely anything at all. I never said anything about him being mortal, i just added that because i was describing how he shrouds himself. Yes it shows it takes time, he moves over the planet, he puts his arms around then pulls them back sending the beam, not fast, not quick at all it seems.

Violent2Dope
1. no if he is energy he cannot be hit...by physical powers, magic on the other hand is not his friend wink

2. Multiple planets hes never worn before this time, because hes only just got big enough to use them, thanks to the earth absorb and the fighters.

3. Solid on what assumption? your trying to argue light and sound is solid? against nothing...nothing has ever hit tyraels body, Diabo has smashed in his breastplate...then your triyng to say his armour is not magic, it has no effects you think? or he could not hold his armour/weapons with Tk? even though it has the power to level mountains. half as slow dur? thats exactley what i said dur...which isnt anything, pyron goes round the whole world in 2 seconds, Inarius goes half in 2/3 seconds, thats about 2/3 seconds diffrence in their speed timings...barely anything at all. I never said anything about him being mortal, i just added that because i was describing how he shrouds himself. Yes it shows it takes time, he moves over the planet, he puts his arms around then pulls them back sending the beam, not fast, not quick at all it seems. 1. True, magic is not his friend. But since no proof at all points to Tyrael being intangible, a big flaming fist is not his. Pyron could also just beat his breastplate in, then break his puny sword, and make Tyrael his angelic b*tch. Or, grab him by the breastplate, and throw his ass into a few mountains. Also, I just realized sumthin, why did you weaken Pyron for this fight? I'm not even really talking about size, Pyron is just as powerful the size of a human as he is a giant(he weakened his body when he fought Demitri), it is his speed that you lessened. Matter of fact, all you are doing is downplaying Pyron thru the whole debate.

2. Prove. It. You can't. He is shown wearing multiple planets as rings. Also, I just realized sumthin, he already absorbed those planets, so he must of remade them as rings. Yays, Pyron can make planets. smile Also, how powerful of a boost do you think the earth really made him? Most of the cast are bantha fodder to Pyron.

3. He can touch solid objects for one. Pyron goes around the world in less that 2 seconds...at 20% power...Inarius in about the same time went halfway. VAST speed difference. So he has to put his arms around the planet to eat it? That's stupid,it makes no sense and is an assumption, you are downplaying Pyron so much it's ridiculous. There is no charge, he just was looking at the planet with his hands at it, then ate it.

Burning thought
1. True, magic is not his friend. But since no proof at all points to Tyrael being intangible, a big flaming fist is not his. Pyron could also just beat his breastplate in, then break his puny sword, and make Tyrael his angelic b*tch. Or, grab him by the breastplate, and throw his ass into a few mountains. Also, I just realized sumthin, why did you weaken Pyron for this fight? I'm not even really talking about size, Pyron is just as powerful the size of a human as he is a giant(he weakened his body when he fought Demitri), it is his speed that you lessened. Matter of fact, all you are doing is downplaying Pyron thru the whole debate.

2. Prove. It. You can't. He is shown wearing multiple planets as rings. Also, I just realized sumthin, he already absorbed those planets, so he must of remade them as rings. Yays, Pyron can make planets. smile Also, how powerful of a boost do you think the earth really made him? Most of the cast are bantha fodder to Pyron.

3. He can touch solid objects for one. Pyron goes around the world in less that 2 seconds...at 20% power...Inarius in about the same time went halfway. VAST speed difference. So he has to put his arms around the planet to eat it? That's stupid,it makes no sense and is an assumption, you are downplaying Pyron so much it's ridiculous. There is no charge, he just was looking at the planet with his hands at it, then ate it.

1. yeh right, no proof you cant punch light and sound..ridiculous..break his "puny" thousand of beings killed sword and his breastplate that has neither been cracked, dented or even smudged actually, not even had a scrape on it, praps Tyrael will just blast pyron with magic out of reality like inarius warps the roof of his cathedral out of reality. Grab tyrael, yes pretending light and sound can be grabbed in your own little unvierse, unfortunatley, the battleground follows real world rules where you cant touch light or sound. Never downplayed him, spoken the truth, youve overhyped him most of the battle. i lessoned his speed because if i gave him his normal speed it would be pointless due to his momentum buildup required for >light speeds not to menstion it would be pointless battle, hed just keep beaming at Tyrael over and over until he gets bored, stops and Tyrael trumps him with magic.

2. No its you who has to prove "your" characters points..not i...prove to me that him wearing planets for rings is viable, is an ability in the first place and nothing to do with him absorbing Earth or other characters...since hes never shown the rings before (havnt you said this rubbish before in another thread)

3. Just because "he" if "he" chooses to do so with his vast telekinetic powers and his supernatural nature can will himself to touch objects means nothing to do with others touching his body. its not "Vast" at all, its like the diffrence between 30 mph and 60, not much diffrence, at 60 mph a character doesnt blitz the 30 mph being, the speed diffrence is not much at all. No what i was describing is what hes doing in the scan, putting his arms either side, getting close before he sends beam out of his chest.

it seems you cannot comprehend light and sound, at the same time as speed diffrences.

Violent2Dope
1. yeh right, no proof you cant punch light and sound..ridiculous..break his "puny" thousand of beings killed sword and his breastplate that has neither been cracked, dented or even smudged actually, not even had a scrape on it, praps Tyrael will just blast pyron with magic out of reality like inarius warps the roof of his cathedral out of reality. Grab tyrael, yes pretending light and sound can be grabbed in your own little unvierse, unfortunatley, the battleground follows real world rules where you cant touch light or sound. Never downplayed him, spoken the truth, youve overhyped him most of the battle. i lessoned his speed because if i gave him his normal speed it would be pointless due to his momentum buildup required for >light speeds not to menstion it would be pointless battle, hed just keep beaming at Tyrael over and over until he gets bored, stops and Tyrael trumps him with magic.

2. No its you who has to prove "your" characters points..not i...prove to me that him wearing planets for rings is viable, is an ability in the first place and nothing to do with him absorbing Earth or other characters...since hes never shown the rings before (havnt you said this rubbish before in another thread)

3. Just because "he" if "he" chooses to do so with his vast telekinetic powers and his supernatural nature can will himself to touch objects means nothing to do with others touching his body. its not "Vast" at all, its like the diffrence between 30 mph and 60, not much diffrence, at 60 mph a character doesnt blitz the 30 mph being, the speed diffrence is not much at all. No what i was describing is what hes doing in the scan, putting his arms either side, getting close before he sends beam out of his chest.

it seems you cannot comprehend light and sound, at the same time as speed diffrences. 1. Did you not say Diablo bashed it in? Also, Inarius can warp his cathedral's roof? A nonliving entity with no power? Pyron's whole existence is a mockery of reality. Oh, so now you cop out and make it a rule that Tyrael can't be touched, despite no evidence that he can? Wow, why not just give him the Infinity Gauntlet? I said grab his BREATPLATE. Spoken the truth? Lol bullshit, you always downplay Pyron cause A. you dislike him and B. he is stronger than Tyrael. Also, if he is indeed made of light, Pyron just goes over him and shrouds half his body with his shadow. roll eyes (sarcastic) Also, Tyrael has a shadow does he not? How can sound and light have a shadow?

2. http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/d/nwpyr.htm

He already was wearing rings, he just recieved earth as a new one and became more powerful.

3. Evidence points to him not being intangible. So yeah, phail. 60 is twice 30, and Pyron's speed is twice Inarius' at 20%, only their speed are greater, let's just say Pyron is like 6,000 miles per second and Inarius is 3,000, pretty big difference, huh? Also, that is only 20% Pyron. The speed difference is huge.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Anything here even hint it is charged? I think not.

Burning thought
1. Did you not say Diablo bashed it in? Also, Inarius can warp his cathedral's roof? A nonliving entity with no power? Pyron's whole existence is a mockery of reality. Oh, so now you cop out and make it a rule that Tyrael can't be touched, despite no evidence that he can? Wow, why not just give him the Infinity Gauntlet? I said grab his BREATPLATE. Spoken the truth? Lol bullshit, you always downplay Pyron cause A. you dislike him and B. he is stronger than Tyrael. Also, if he is indeed made of light, Pyron just goes over him and shrouds half his body with his shadow. roll eyes (sarcastic) Also, Tyrael has a shadow does he not? How can sound and light have a shadow?

2. http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/d/nwpyr.htm

He already was wearing rings, he just recieved earth as a new one and became more powerful.

3. Evidence points to him not being intangible. So yeah, phail. 60 is twice 30, and Pyron's speed is twice Inarius' at 20%, only their speed are greater, let's just say Pyron is like 6,000 miles per second and Inarius is 3,000, pretty big difference, huh? Also, that is only 20% Pyron. The speed difference is huge.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Anything here even hint it is charged? I think not.

1. no i said Diablo hit it, its physical but not neccerily destructable, never belmished, scratched or any damage whatsoever. Reality warping is reality warping, he does it with a gesure, he could just warp pyrons face away lol...would be funny, the guy without a face, or use his time manip and use it to warp away pyrons entire head or body leaving the rest of him to turn to other energy sources and dead matter. I didnt make it a rule, physics does, unless you can find me a example of where in real life someone or something has physicall touched light and sound. grab his breastplate..how wonderful, go straight near Tyrael where he can easily use a power to destroy pyron with, warp or his holy sword either one. i dont "dislike" him, i dislike his overated claims, i have no reason to dislike a fiction character. B; stronger in only physical, otherwise hes a chump without the means to cause Tyrael any realm harm. Why do you keep trying to debate against his intangibility the facts are as follows: Light and sound he is made from--->light and sound cannot be touched by physical means---> so anything you say in debate against it is an assumption against the facts, if it has a shadow or does things against other laws of physics then its Tyraels doing or some other speculation, but what is not speculation is he is made from light and sound and light and soudns properties.

2. Nothing on there would make Earth seem a new ring...we see him clearly smaller than Earth in that pic when he absorbs it, so Earth=his powerup=uncanon....as youve said before, if somthing gains a powerup its uncanon and unsuable in debates, not to menstion those rings must be small if hes barely the size of Earth in that instant.

3. no evidence points to this at all, your just constantly chewing at the same bone, over and over..yes you phail. No double isnt huge, not blitzable huge, not sound-light huge like in kain vs pyron battles, Tyrael can actually move. also Charged no...slow? yes..the guy seems to have small range for the beam getting up close and then swinging his arms out to expel the beam, its slow in comparison to his target

Violent2Dope
1. no i said Diablo hit it, its physical but not neccerily destructable, never belmished, scratched or any damage whatsoever. Reality warping is reality warping, he does it with a gesure, he could just warp pyrons face away lol...would be funny, the guy without a face, or use his time manip and use it to warp away pyrons entire head or body leaving the rest of him to turn to other energy sources and dead matter. I didnt make it a rule, physics does, unless you can find me a example of where in real life someone or something has physicall touched light and sound. grab his breastplate..how wonderful, go straight near Tyrael where he can easily use a power to destroy pyron with, warp or his holy sword either one. i dont "dislike" him, i dislike his overated claims, i have no reason to dislike a fiction character. B; stronger in only physical, otherwise hes a chump without the means to cause Tyrael any realm harm. Why do you keep trying to debate against his intangibility the facts are as follows: Light and sound he is made from--->light and sound cannot be touched by physical means---> so anything you say in debate against it is an assumption against the facts, if it has a shadow or does things against other laws of physics then its Tyraels doing or some other speculation, but what is not speculation is he is made from light and sound and light and soudns properties.

2. Nothing on there would make Earth seem a new ring...we see him clearly smaller than Earth in that pic when he absorbs it, so Earth=his powerup=uncanon....as youve said before, if somthing gains a powerup its uncanon and unsuable in debates, not to menstion those rings must be small if hes barely the size of Earth in that instant.

3. no evidence points to this at all, your just constantly chewing at the same bone, over and over..yes you phail. No double isnt huge, not blitzable huge, not sound-light huge like in kain vs pyron battles, Tyrael can actually move. also Charged no...slow? yes..the guy seems to have small range for the beam getting up close and then swinging his arms out to expel the beam, its slow in comparison to his target 1. Warp Pyron's face away? He makes it back. Warp his head away? WARPS IT BACK. His body? How? Energy doesn't just disappear. Why doesn't he just do the same to Diablo? Pyron is stronger physically, he is faster, and has more power output. Pyron shrouds Tyrael with his shadow. laughing out loud Light and sound can't have a shadow, unless it is so compressed somehow and it is solid, he is solid.

2. We see him eat earth and then stare at his hand, signifying he just added a new ring to his collection. Also, he can change his size, or have you forgotten this? He has been bigger than Earth before, it is ridiculous to say he's not now. And his size change is instant.

3. Yeah, there is. Double is huge if the speeds are that fast, and also, Pyron at 100% is 10 times faster, at 20% he's double. He moved his arms back so his arm wouldn't be in the blasts way, duh. Also...how slow do you think moving your arms back is?

Oh, and then Pyron has the choice of matter manipulating Tyrael, which he can do. In his fight with Bishamon, who is a man that is possessed by a powerful Makai samurai armor and katana, he separated the man from the demon, when their souls were bound. That's pretty powerful matter manip.

Burning thought
1. Warp Pyron's face away? He makes it back. Warp his head away? WARPS IT BACK. His body? How? Energy doesn't just disappear. Why doesn't he just do the same to Diablo? Pyron is stronger physically, he is faster, and has more power output. Pyron shrouds Tyrael with his shadow. laughing out loud Light and sound can't have a shadow, unless it is so compressed somehow and it is solid, he is solid.

2. We see him eat earth and then stare at his hand, signifying he just added a new ring to his collection. Also, he can change his size, or have you forgotten this? He has been bigger than Earth before, it is ridiculous to say he's not now. And his size change is instant.

3. Yeah, there is. Double is huge if the speeds are that fast, and also, Pyron at 100% is 10 times faster, at 20% he's double. He moved his arms back so his arm wouldn't be in the blasts way, duh. Also...how slow do you think moving your arms back is?

Oh, and then Pyron has the choice of matter manipulating Tyrael, which he can do. In his fight with Bishamon, who is a man that is possessed by a powerful Makai samurai armor and katana, he separated the man from the demon, when their souls were bound. That's pretty powerful matter manip.

1. he warps it back? wtf...now your giving him powers he doesnt have. Energy does not...correct..thats why its called "warping" reality silly lol... why? CIS, why doesnt Pyron do half of his super godlike feets your giving him to stop Demitri, he cannot. Its not really CIS, Diablo is just far beyond the realms of Tyrael. If he was solid then he wouldnt be light and sound ,you can have solid light and sound..your talking some pretty funny bs

2. so now your assuming hes changing at will instantly in size just to suit your argument...theres no proof of this, no proof hes doing it then, hes earth size in it, theres nothing to say those rings are large at all.

3. he released the energy from his chest and seemed to have to be close in the first place

4. matter manip, how is that matter manip in any way, shape or form..

Violent2Dope
1. he warps it back? wtf...now your giving him powers he doesnt have. Energy does not...correct..thats why its called "warping" reality silly lol... why? CIS, why doesnt Pyron do half of his super godlike feets your giving him to stop Demitri, he cannot. Its not really CIS, Diablo is just far beyond the realms of Tyrael. If he was solid then he wouldnt be light and sound ,you can have solid light and sound..your talking some pretty funny bs

2. so now your assuming hes changing at will instantly in size just to suit your argument...theres no proof of this, no proof hes doing it then, hes earth size in it, theres nothing to say those rings are large at all.

3. he released the energy from his chest and seemed to have to be close in the first place

4. matter manip, how is that matter manip in any way, shape or form.. 1. I mean he shapeshifts it back, lol. Pyron WEAKENED himself when he fought Demitri. And Demitri is pretty powerful. He is solid, only solid things have shadows. Also, he is a magical being, saying he is solid light and sound isn't far fetched for a magical being.

2. ...He has changed size instantly, I have proved this time and time again. The fact that earth is one of his new rings proves his large size...I just realized sumthin. Why is this even being argued? It has no relevance to this debate. This is human sized Pyron.

3. Why does he have to be close? For one, he was on the planet at first, then grew larger, of course he's going to be close. Why would he not? What, do you expect him to move away, then go back towards it lol?

4. Sorry, I worded that badly. Bishamon is a human, possessed by an armor named Hanya, and a sword named Kien. Both put together with a host are a powerful B+ class Makai. The armor is part of his body now, and they are connected to his soul. Pyron used his power to separate them. Get it now?

Burning thought
1. I mean he shapeshifts it back, lol. Pyron WEAKENED himself when he fought Demitri. And Demitri is pretty powerful. He is solid, only solid things have shadows. Also, he is a magical being, saying he is solid light and sound isn't far fetched for a magical being.

2. ...He has changed size instantly, I have proved this time and time again. The fact that earth is one of his new rings proves his large size...I just realized sumthin. Why is this even being argued? It has no relevance to this debate. This is human sized Pyron.

3. Why does he have to be close? For one, he was on the planet at first, then grew larger, of course he's going to be close. Why would he not? What, do you expect him to move away, then go back towards it lol?

4. Sorry, I worded that badly. Bishamon is a human, possessed by an armor named Hanya, and a sword named Kien. Both put together with a host are a powerful B+ class Makai. The armor is part of his body now, and they are connected to his soul. Pyron used his power to separate them. Get it now?

1. shapeshifts it back. since whne has he ever shapshifted a missing part of his body, Tyrael would warp it compeltly out of reality, pyrons never shapeshifted a missing part of his body back, infact Pyron could be completly warped out of reality, Tyraels cathedral roof is far larger than human sized pyron so really this particular part of the gauntlet is a mismatch. You shot yourself in the foot, magic things can have light and sound solid? but magic things cannot have light and sound with shadows? lose...lol, thast a good point in my favour, Tyrael warps reality in so many other ways and defies logic with his powers and is made of light and sound, most of the major characters in Diablo defy logic and reality half the time. Diablo characters directly have the ability t touch immaterial objects, in the book Uldyssian who is half angel/demon simply wills it and he can touch Gulag who is made of liquid.

2. Yes, but nothing in that scan possibly suggests he changes size instantly, and its not said either, the first scan we see is the only one we can compare in size, and hes smaller than Earth, but as you say, irrelevent.

3. your saying his absorbtion is long ranged, in every instance of pyrons absorbing hes right near the planet, as we see from the scan he is close to hellstorm, Earth when he takes it, and he travels to every planet in turn, hes never absorbed from long range, so it would be an assumption completly to think he can, if hes always done it close.

4. ime still confused, thats doesnt sound any more matter manip than TK, removing a guys armour from his body?

Violent2Dope
1. shapeshifts it back. since whne has he ever shapshifted a missing part of his body, Tyrael would warp it compeltly out of reality, pyrons never shapeshifted a missing part of his body back, infact Pyron could be completly warped out of reality, Tyraels cathedral roof is far larger than human sized pyron so really this particular part of the gauntlet is a mismatch. You shot yourself in the foot, magic things can have light and sound solid? but magic things cannot have light and sound with shadows? lose...lol, thast a good point in my favour, Tyrael warps reality in so many other ways and defies logic with his powers and is made of light and sound, most of the major characters in Diablo defy logic and reality half the time. Diablo characters directly have the ability t touch immaterial objects, in the book Uldyssian who is half angel/demon simply wills it and he can touch Gulag who is made of liquid.

2. Yes, but nothing in that scan possibly suggests he changes size instantly, and its not said either, the first scan we see is the only one we can compare in size, and hes smaller than Earth, but as you say, irrelevent.

3. your saying his absorbtion is long ranged, in every instance of pyrons absorbing hes right near the planet, as we see from the scan he is close to hellstorm, Earth when he takes it, and he travels to every planet in turn, hes never absorbed from long range, so it would be an assumption completly to think he can, if hes always done it close.

4. ime still confused, thats doesnt sound any more matter manip than TK, removing a guys armour from his body? 1. He can shapeshift himself to the point where he has no real body at all, like a wheel or sumthin. Also, he changes size, he can shapeshift and grow that part of his body. Warp Pyron out of reality? Has he ever done it to someone so powerful, you know, someone who could fight back? Also, when has he manipulated life at all? More things point to him being solid than not. All you have is the fact that he is light and sound. I have the fact that he touches things, has a shadow, and also, if he were light and sound, half of his body would move at the speed of sound, the other at light, half of his body is split apart because of the difference in the other half's speed. smile Ever thought maybe he is made of light and sound, but is still solid? You know, cause he's magic? Science is like...never is a factor in the Diabloverse. Also, as for touching a dude made of liquid, you can already touch liquid. no expression

2. And in the second scan he is much larger than a planet that is several times Jupiter's size. Also, I know you said human size, but I assume you still allow him to change his size of his limbs or whatever to aid him in battle?

3. It's a beam. Why does he go close to the planet? For one, the only two times he has ever been seen to have eaten a planet, he was ALREADY ON THE PLANET! Also, it would appear as if he doesn't have to be larger than the planet to eat it, as in his ending, he was shown to be at a size signifigantly smaller than Earth.

4. No no...you are not getting it...Hanya and Kien when they possessed Bishamon LITERALLY became part of his body, and his soul. Pyron separated them.

Burning thought
1. He can shapeshift himself to the point where he has no real body at all, like a wheel or sumthin. Also, he changes size, he can shapeshift and grow that part of his body. Warp Pyron out of reality? Has he ever done it to someone so powerful, you know, someone who could fight back? Also, when has he manipulated life at all? More things point to him being solid than not. All you have is the fact that he is light and sound. I have the fact that he touches things, has a shadow, and also, if he were light and sound, half of his body would move at the speed of sound, the other at light, half of his body is split apart because of the difference in the other half's speed. smile Ever thought maybe he is made of light and sound, but is still solid? You know, cause he's magic? Science is like...never is a factor in the Diabloverse. Also, as for touching a dude made of liquid, you can already touch liquid. no expression

2. And in the second scan he is much larger than a planet that is several times Jupiter's size. Also, I know you said human size, but I assume you still allow him to change his size of his limbs or whatever to aid him in battle?

3. It's a beam. Why does he go close to the planet? For one, the only two times he has ever been seen to have eaten a planet, he was ALREADY ON THE PLANET! Also, it would appear as if he doesn't have to be larger than the planet to eat it, as in his ending, he was shown to be at a size signifigantly smaller than Earth.

4. No no...you are not getting it...Hanya and Kien when they possessed Bishamon LITERALLY became part of his body, and his soul. Pyron separated them.

1. yes thats shaping his body, when a piece of him is actually warped out of reality and doesnt excist anymore, hes likely to die instantly anyway, and in this fight, as i said mismatch, one shot and hes a gonner. Your talking sillyness again, what you going to ask me for, an actual vid or clip showing him warping pyron next, and power is dependant on the beholder has pyron ever survived or been attacked by reality warping? as if power of a being matters with reality warping, its warping reality roll eyes (sarcastic) . Nothing points to him being solid, especially your own argument you keep using over and over "being magic, maybe he can be solid light/sound" then i can easily flip that and being magic he can easily do the things that give him a shadow and allow him to do physical things especialyl since he has strong TK usage. Also i worded that wrong, the creature is made of liquid, and the dude grabbed it like it was a physical object.

3. because he goes close to every planet we see him take, if he was using a long range beam he could do it from a distance, he would just enter the solarsystem and just sit there beaming all the planets, but no he moves towards Earth as he does every planet, you have nothing to suggest its a long range beam anyway.

Violent2Dope
1. yes thats shaping his body, when a piece of him is actually warped out of reality and doesnt excist anymore, hes likely to die instantly anyway, and in this fight, as i said mismatch, one shot and hes a gonner. Your talking sillyness again, what you going to ask me for, an actual vid or clip showing him warping pyron next, and power is dependant on the beholder has pyron ever survived or been attacked by reality warping? as if power of a being matters with reality warping, its warping reality roll eyes (sarcastic) . Nothing points to him being solid, especially your own argument you keep using over and over "being magic, maybe he can be solid light/sound" then i can easily flip that and being magic he can easily do the things that give him a shadow and allow him to do physical things especialyl since he has strong TK usage. Also i worded that wrong, the creature is made of liquid, and the dude grabbed it like it was a physical object.

3. because he goes close to every planet we see him take, if he was using a long range beam he could do it from a distance, he would just enter the solarsystem and just sit there beaming all the planets, but no he moves towards Earth as he does every planet, you have nothing to suggest its a long range beam anyway. 1. Pyron can take holes to the chest and stuff, why can't he take part of him being torn apart? Pyron can easily one shot Tyrael, he is faster, stronger, and has more power output. Has Pyron ever been attacked by reality warping? His very existence as I said is a mockery of reality. Power of a being does matter with warping reality, like when one of the nullifiers was used on Mad Jim Jaspers in Marvel comics, and had no effect(when said nullifier would kill a full power Big G). Also, if power of a being doesn't matter, why doesn't he one shot the Prime Evils? Yeah, you assume he is intangible, and is simultaneously able to do all these things(like making himself have a shadow, which is a ridiculous waste of effort to do btw), but I say he is solid because of his magical nature, doesn't matter wtf he is made of. Honestly, my explanation makes much more sense than yours. So a difference character can do sumthin means Tyrael can? Right...

3. HE WAS ALREADY ON THE PLANETS! Also, he travels the cosmos to see if the planet will have worthy opponents, like he did earth.

Also, he just manipulates Tyrael to a doorknob. But you may say,"No he can't, Tyrael is intangible!" So are souls, and he did that just fine with Bishamon.

Burning thought
1. Pyron can take holes to the chest and stuff, why can't he take part of him being torn apart? Pyron can easily one shot Tyrael, he is faster, stronger, and has more power output. Has Pyron ever been attacked by reality warping? His very existence as I said is a mockery of reality. Power of a being does matter with warping reality, like when one of the nullifiers was used on Mad Jim Jaspers in Marvel comics, and had no effect(when said nullifier would kill a full power Big G). Also, if power of a being doesn't matter, why doesn't he one shot the Prime Evils? Yeah, you assume he is intangible, and is simultaneously able to do all these things(like making himself have a shadow, which is a ridiculous waste of effort to do btw), but I say he is solid because of his magical nature, doesn't matter wtf he is made of. Honestly, my explanation makes much more sense than yours. So a difference character can do sumthin means Tyrael can? Right...

3. HE WAS ALREADY ON THE PLANETS! Also, he travels the cosmos to see if the planet will have worthy opponents, like he did earth.

Also, he just manipulates Tyrael to a doorknob. But you may say,"No he can't, Tyrael is intangible!" So are souls, and he did that just fine with Bishamon.

1. Its not being torn apart, its being deleted from reality, big diffrence, one shot tyrael in your imaginary dimension where pyrons overhypes are real yes...1 shot tyrael? no..hes light and sound, pyron will just hit his head on the breastplate then get deleted...also stronger? where is a strength feet...your overhyping again, more power output? the guy has the power over 1000 planet destructions, thats far more than pyron could ever achieve, everything Inarius does is effortlessly and with a wave of his hand. if he used the full power of his TK it would no doubt smash a hole through the planet. Your saying some BS again, a mockery of reality? lmao.....what you talking about now, hes a cosmic energy being, thats it..who will be warped out of excistence, hes never defenced against it whatsoever. MJJ survives because he warps reality himself on an incredible scale, the entire universe he is in, he can form the rules of and his own self, he does what he wants, he cannot be compared to pyron in any way. Why doesnt he? something we dont know yet, all we know is that the prime evils douche Archangels...the fact we dont know how, maybe they are immune to reality warping, taking into account what me and remindme told you about Diablo and his brothers, that they are like supreme beings for the burning hells at their prime, they seem to excist beyond reality themselves. No i dont assume anything, your asusming hes not, the fact hes light and sound means he is intangable, what your saying holds less evidence, infact i did not pic up on that before, when do we see a shadow?, as ive said his armour is all physical at least, what makes you think the shadow is not from his armour, if there is a shadow at all, ive seen none in the videos unless you talking about his gameplay model....and no doesnt mean Tyrael can definatley do it, but its a good example of an effect beings can do in Diabloverse, its not an unkown of ability to warp things so liquid and immaterial objects can be touched, also to menstion the guy who does it has angelic heritage in him and is amplified by Inarius or a demon thorugh a lot of the book.

3. Manip Tyrael to a door knob? you using Hyperbole now? has he ever done anything like this with a character, the most the guy does according to you is seperate the armour thats fused to a guy...nothing impressive, especially not for matter manip, if your talking about souls then souls are not matter, so your wasting your time.

Tyrael stops time, warps pyron out of excistence, onto battle 10 without expending any power.

Pyron_is_God
Pyron crushes him with a finger.

Nozdormu
Love has blinded you, young one..

"Pyron for the battle can only be humanoid size"

Dark-Jaxx
I like how he crippled most of his opponents for this fight. Nice. I should make a Pyron vs. Limbless and blind Kain thread.

Nozdormu
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I like how he crippled most of his opponents for this fight. Nice. I should make a Pyron vs. Limbless and blind Kain thread.

Weakening foes is a little bit of a tradition here at KMC..

Dark-Jaxx
That's pretty stupid, I could get making a thread limiting both to H2H to see who comes out on top in a fistfight, but this is essentially Tyrael vs. a bunch of parapelegics.

Pyron_is_God
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!
http://www.amazingtoyz.com/images/spmez3timmy_pp_copy.jpg

Timmy >>>> Tyrael.

Dark-Jaxx
He made Shadow's Chaos powers only last five minute and only be usable once, took away all mind control, limited Pyron's size to human and his speed below lightspeed, pretty much took a dump on all of Hyper Sonic's powers, took the TWS from KOSMOS, but I do love how he basically made Kain even more powerful.

Burning thought
well first they last five minutes is a boost, how long do they usually last in the game? i dont think its 5 minutes, and if its infnite then you shouldnt be asking me why i limited it

Pyrons size is so that he doesnt destroy his opposition, either way, the debate is not about size if you know anything about Tyrael...whihc you prob dont

Hypersonic is basically apprently invinicible normally

and i did not make Kain more powerful at all......i made him much weaker, he cannot take souls and his time powers are so much more limited

Dark-Jaxx
well first they last five minutes is a boost, how long do they usually last in the game? i dont think its 5 minutes, and if its infnite then you shouldnt be asking me why i limited it

Pyrons size is so that he doesnt destroy his opposition, either way, the debate is not about size if you know anything about Tyrael...whihc you prob dont

Hypersonic is basically apprently invinicible normally

and i did not make Kain more powerful at all......i made him much weaker, he cannot take souls and his time powers are so much more limited 1. Five minutes COULD be a boost normally, but that means the BFR move of putting him in the past with CC would only last 5 minutes.

2. I know, but you still took away >light. Tyrael is the angelic character from the Diablo series, who has power nearly on par with a Prime Evil, and many of his powers I have seen on forums are based on the character Inaris, who is like Tyrael, only weaker.

3. Not really, that would be a fallacy, he has never shown a resistance to reality warping which I think Tyrael has.

4. But he has infinite Reaver charge and the power to summon all his vampire sons.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Five minutes COULD be a boost normally, but that means the BFR move of putting him in the past with CC would only last 5 minutes.

2. I know, but you still took away >light. Tyrael is the angelic character from the Diablo series, who has power nearly on par with a Prime Evil, and many of his powers I have seen on forums are based on the character Inaris, who is like Tyrael, only weaker.

3. Not really, that would be a fallacy, he has never shown a resistance to reality warping which I think Tyrael has.

4. But he has infinite Reaver charge and the power to summon all his vampire sons.

1. well if putting him in the past is permeanent then it wouldnt be a fair fight at all anyway

2. Because being faster than light there wouldnt be much of a fight, Pyron would just be constantly flying through Tyrael or hitting him, wheras Tyrael ime not sure would be able to hit Pyron goin at those speeds with attacks, it was taken away for good reason, this was supposed to be at least fightable so that there is at least one winner in each match

3. Tyrael does have minor reality warp, however if you think he could be handaly defeated by reality warp then what power have i taken away that would give him a chance anyway?

4. he always has infnite charge, he is using the soul reaver, i dont know why i added that, prob so Terry doesnt come in and attempt to try and melt that fact with his ranting and gameplay showings when he has not played the game, and do you honestly think having his vampire sons is a good enough bonus when he has no soul powers? their gone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.