Music You Dance To

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelphieT
Whether it's at home, at a concert, or at a studio, what artists/groups do you enjoy dancing along with?

Funkadelic
anything funky

SelphieT
When I'm with my hispanic relatives, we dance to anything ranging from Bachata, to Merengue, to Reggaeton.

And if I'm by myself, at a concert, or with friends, it's pretty much anything. Lately I've been dancing a lot to the 5678's happy

Mywi
St. Germain. I normally don't dance.. but when I hear St. Germain.. I find myself bouncing around srug

Also, De-Phazz, Goldfrapp, Koop, Royksopp, and pretty much any catchy electronic jazz.

wicker_man
I don't dance....I MOSH!!!

the welsh one
im too embarressed to say what i dance to

InnerRise
Well I don't dance with her, but I love Dancing to Utada Hikaru's Music.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

SelphieT
Originally posted by wicker_man
I don't dance....I MOSH!!!

In other words, slam dancing smile

chillmeistergen
I really only dance when I'm pestered into it, so basically whatever music's on in the club I'm in.

The_Dormouse
Errr.... I don't really dance along with BANDS necessarily, but there are quite a few songs I enjoy dancing to. Umm... Missing Persons "Mental Hopscotch", The Phantom Surfers "Lancelot Link Wray", annnnnd... Oingo Boingo "Little Girls", annnnd..... The Dickies "Banana Splits (Theme Song)", annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.......... anything by The Adicts.

Happy Dance

Linkinpark200
the songs i can dance 2 are
survival of the sickest by saliva
clik clik boom by saliva
bleed it out by linkin park
prob my generation by limp bizkit
never again by nickelback

Kram3r
Originally posted by Linkinpark200
clik clik boom by saliva

crylaugh

Healing Artisan
armenian and russian music mostly at parties.

Originally posted by Linkinpark200
clik clik boom by saliva
never again by nickelback the ****?

SelphieT
Not sure how you can dance to those songs either....... but alright.......

Tempe Brennan
I like Bond, they do classical music, just instrumental, and it's always fun to dance to, lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.