Ryu Hayabusa v.s. Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc227/Ryo-7/gaiden.jpg

v.s.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/link10440/The%20Legend%20Of%20Zelda/Link/Zelda.png

Hayabusa can swutch between the TDS and Dabilahro, he also hs access to all ninpo.

Link his all his weapons, and equipment.

Csdabest
Ryu should win. If Link doesnt Spam Narurus love. But yeah. Ryu is stronger,faster, more agile, and skilled in sword combat that link. He has expertise in all his weapons. Including Ninpo and his Kamehameha Hadoken Blast beam of death. Ryu has too much in his arsnal

ESB -1138
Link doesn't have Nayru's Love.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
Ryu should win. If Link doesnt Spam Narurus love. But yeah. Ryu is stronger,faster, more agile, and skilled in sword combat that link. He has expertise in all his weapons. Including Ninpo and his Kamehameha Hadoken Blast beam of death. Ryu has too much in his arsnal Ryu isn't stronger than TP Link. Also, Ryu Hayabusa doesn't have Hadoukens, Ryu from Streetfighter does. erm

Csdabest
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ryu isn't stronger than TP Link. Also, Ryu Hayabusa doesn't have Hadoukens, Ryu from Streetfighter does. erm

Im reffering to the DOA4 ending clip. When he shoots and fires off that huge fireball thingy to vaporise that Battleship. I hope i get to use it in NGII*drools*

But reffering to strength. Fiends are extremely strong. Ryu was able to lock swords and win aginst Doku in a sword lock who is a Great Fiend. So I will go as far to even say Ryu is either more or less in the strength range as Link. Just in his Strength Range. Also strength Feat. taking on a Huge 6 arm muscular demon fiend spider bare handed

Burning thought
i dont know, i dont like Link tbh and dont know much on either of them so i cant personally say much myself.

how will link react to Ryu teleporting places, useing his various powers, what does his Ninpo allow?

ESB -1138
But reffering to strength. Fiends are extremely strong. Ryu was able to lock swords and win aginst Doku in a sword lock who is a Great Fiend. So I will go as far to even say Ryu is either more or less in the strength range as Link. Just in his Strength Range. Also strength Feat. taking on a Huge 6 arm muscular demon fiend spider bare handed

Link was able to overpower Ganondorf (with the Triforce of Power) in a sword lock as well as throw a giant massive armor wearing Goron around which has to weigh a lot.

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa can slice aircrafts in half.

The difference in strength is not that big. The speed difference between them is huge, though.

Csdabest
^^^ Thats what im basicly saying. Its kind of hard because both have impressive strength feats.

fascistcrusader
I'm going to put my money on Ryu.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Link was able to overpower Ganondorf (with the Triforce of Power) There are certain circumstances in that fight that led to that. Altho it is still impressive.

shin_gear
Ryu in a matter of split seconds to be honest. He just leaps towards Link. Within the next .2 seconds Hayabusa would have zoomed past Link's head.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Ryu in a matter of split seconds to be honest. He just leaps towards Link. Within the next .2 seconds Hayabusa would have zoomed past Link's head. Pretty much. Or he just bounces off like in NG lol. Love doing that.

shin_gear
Enjoying the game? 313

What difficulty did you start with?

What chapter are you in?

Violent2Dope
Enjoying the game? 313

What difficulty did you start with?

What chapter are you in? I'm on normal right now. After I beat it I'll move up, that's the way I play games. I think I'm at least in Ch. 7. Tell you this right now, those ninjas with the bomb kunai are annoying as hell.

shin_gear
They sure are. Damn..........at the end of the chapter you're going to fight the boss that was rated as the second most difficult boss in videogame history. shock

Violent2Dope
They sure are. Damn..........at the end of the chapter you're going to fight the boss that was rated as the second most difficult boss in videogame history. shock Who is it!!!! eek!

ESB -1138
They sure are. Damn..........at the end of the chapter you're going to fight the boss that was rated as the second most difficult boss in videogame history. shock

Bowser at the end of Mario Sunshine?

shin_gear
Well, the most difficult in vg history is most likely wrong anyway, but she (the boss) did get second place somewhere, and Sephiroth had first place.

It's Alma, but after fighting her so many times she isn't that hard to beat. In fact....I can beat here while fighting her twin at the same time, but this is a guy who has been playing Ninja Gaiden for 2+ years.

Csdabest
Chapter 7...oh yeash.. Prepare to get raped. Also. Prepare to get rapped at the end when you have to fight like 4 bosses in a row with limited health items. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA gluck

Violent2Dope
Glad I'm filthy rich then.

shin_gear
V2D: fearcry

Violent2Dope
V2D: fearcry Fool, I will crush Rachel's puny sister like the ant she is.

shin_gear
shock

Even if you manage to beat her the first time..............prepare to fight her again in Chapter 13 in her awakened form. 313

Csdabest
She will litteraly cooter smash you

ESB -1138
shock

Even if you manage to beat her the first time..............prepare to fight her again in Chapter 13 in her awakened form. 313

Hey thanks for the spoiler dick! smile

shin_gear
Hey, I mean it's not like he didn't already know about Vigoor and the Devil Incarnate.

Csdabest
Yeah and that Murai is Ryu Father. And That Ayane is Racheals sisters Daughter. He didnt even give out the juicy parts

shin_gear
Im reffering to the DOA4 ending clip. When he shoots and fires off that huge fireball thingy to vaporise that Battleship. I hope i get to use it in NGII*drools*

But reffering to strength. Fiends are extremely strong. Ryu was able to lock swords and win aginst Doku in a sword lock who is a Great Fiend. So I will go as far to even say Ryu is either more or less in the strength range as Link. Just in his Strength Range. Also strength Feat. taking on a Huge 6 arm muscular demon fiend spider bare handed LMAO....Ryu fighting that thing, barehanded! laughing out loud

Not laughing at you though...it just seems funny to me....but he did take out the Dragon Sword before that scene ended. NGII will pwn.

By the way, lol at Link being physically stronger than Hayabusa. Hayabusa's able to slice dragons that reside in magma for a living and sliced through aircraft metal with relative ease, and can wield a 100 lbs sword (Dabilahro) with a fair amount of ease as well. I can understand Fierce Deity Link being physically stronger than Hayabusa (Because it's called Fierce Deity, I think that is automatic confirmation that Link would have more physical strength........for some reason) then there's that little known fact that anyone using the Dark Dragon Blade would transform into the Devil Incarnate (and the CG scene before the final fight is existent proof to this day, as well as the CG scene before that) but I'll not go there.....this is normal Link vs. Ninja Hayabusa.

Csdabest
Old School Ninja Gaiden. He doesnt have his sword. He fights Baron Spider by bare handed. Which was bad ass. But yeah. I was assuming it was all versions fused into one

shin_gear
OH.........nevermind then. I am ignorant of the old school versions. tongue

By the way Murai's Ryu's uncle..I'm sure of it...where did you find out Ayane was Rachel's sister's daughter?!

Csdabest
I was joking about Rachel and Ayane. And i didnt know he was his uncle

shin_gear
hmm that would've been interesting as hell still.....

Actually, wow I'm an idiot. How did I forget that Ayane was Raidou and Ayame's biological daughter..................? What the f**k?

Violent2Dope
By the way, lol at Link being physically stronger than Hayabusa. Hayabusa's able to slice dragons that reside in magma for a living and sliced through aircraft metal with relative ease, and can wield a 100 lbs sword (Dabilahro) with a fair amount of ease as well. I can understand Fierce Deity Link being physically stronger than Hayabusa (Because it's called Fierce Deity, I think that is automatic confirmation that Link would have more physical strength........for some reason) then there's that little known fact that anyone using the Dark Dragon Blade would transform into the Devil Incarnate (and the CG scene before the final fight is existent proof to this day, as well as the CG scene before that) but I'll not go there.....this is normal Link vs. Ninja Hayabusa. Slice dragons? Show me ONE Link that can't cut thru a dragon(cept OoT, Volvagia has a faceplate of solid bone). Aircraft metal? Kay, first of all, that is with the Dragon Blade, which is still a powerful weapon. Link in TP lifted a Goron that was AT LEAST 10 tons, and tossed him like my salad. Link in TP overpowered GANONDORF in a swordlock(tho Ganon was weakened from constant fighting, and he also had a big ass hole in his chest). Link in TP at the beginning was strong enough to with bare hands stop a big ass charging ram, and throw it to it's ass. In TP, he grabbed a chain and pulled down a 20-30 foot lava monster down with his bare hands. In TP, he can swing a big ass steel wrecking ball, that has to weigh t least 150 pounds. Link in TP is a fvckin powerhouse.

shin_gear
Would be nice to show me where you're getting these measurements from. I said Ryu wields a 100 lbs sword because it states it in the game. Once you get the Dabilahro you'll see that in it's description. It isn't my job to show you a Link that can't cut through a dragon, you should show me it.

Ryu slices through fiends who are able to reside in lava with weapons other than the Dragon Sword. He can cut metal fine. Link locked swords with Ganon. Ryu did the same with Doku and the Devil Incarnate.

Csdabest
Ryu is sooo strong he can pop feinds heads off with a stick. And Unlaboured Flawness pwns all

shin_gear
I'll never understand why the Unlabored Flawlessness is so powerful. Would've been nice if it stated why in its description.

Csdabest
lol i know. It rivals the attack power of the DDB lol

shin_gear
What if canonically...the wielder of the Unlabored Flawlessness turns into Wooden Man?! shock

Csdabest
Yeah like that stick lookingt thing in Tekken

shin_gear
Rofl

http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/images/gallery/t5drcg/mokujin.jpg

And the strange thing is..........its eyes glow at certain times like the UF. shock

Violent2Dope
Would be nice to show me where you're getting these measurements from. I said Ryu wields a 100 lbs sword because it states it in the game. Once you get the Dabilahro you'll see that in it's description. It isn't my job to show you a Link that can't cut through a dragon, you should show me it.

Ryu slices through fiends who are able to reside in lava with weapons other than the Dragon Sword. He can cut metal fine. Link locked swords with Ganon. Ryu did the same with Doku and the Devil Incarnate. 1. The ball is made of steel and has a 2-3' diameter, it has to be heavy at that size, and that's not even counting the chain. The goron...was like 15-20' tall, gorons are made of stone, and this one had steel armor on him. As for the dragon, WHICH dragon? There have been many. I can't name a Zelda game without one.

2. And Link does the same. Like the second boss in TP, the one that was MADE of stone and fire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.