Matrix 4-The Super Matrix:Now In True Screenplay Format

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neotrin1
Hi all,

For anyone who's interested, I've just posted a version of Matrix 4- The Super Matrix that is now in "official screenplay format". I made this new version because so many people complained that the screenplay wasn't following the guidelines of the screen writer's industry. Enough of you were put off to the point of not reading it because of the formatting. Couldn't have that!

So here it is. You can download it from thesupermatrix.com. The old version is still on my site, too, for those of you who prefer it.

For those who didn't read the earlier thread, Matrix 4- The Super Matrix is a completely new extension of the Matrix Trilogy and a bit of a mind bender, if I do say so myself. The story paints a picture of what might have happened before The Matrix and after The Matrix Revolutions; sort of a prequel/sequel, I guess.

And, as always, please, please come back here and let me know what you think of it. I need the feedback.

Thanks, PD Wood

neotrin1
For interested readers,

I've finally got a high profile Hollywood actor reading this script. Could be a foot in the door. Who knows.

PD Wood

neotrin1
Note: The Hollywood possibility has stalled but a graphic novel is being considered by a publishing company. The next best thing to a movie, I guess. Could be very cool.

DarthLazious
Please for the love of the gods please dont let this be true.

Dsmartts
If you are like me, you want to see the next movie, no matter who owns it or

makes it!!!!! Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" already! I have created a page on

facebook for the voice of those who want an additional installment called

"Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" Join a collective voice and demand the next

movie! Be heard! Like "Give Us "The Matrix 4!!!" on facebook and be a

part of a movement that will get Hollywood's attention!!!!! We want another

movie!! Demand it today!!!!!!

Pig Newtons
Please tell me that the "high profile Hollywood Actor" is NOT Eddie Murphy or Nicolas Cage.

FistOfThe North
the matrix 4 coming staright to dvd. brought to you by gordons fish sticks. trust the gordons fisher man...

elfirrepins
Matrix - The musical.

Cast
Justin Bieber as Neo.
Lil Wayne as Morpheus.
Rebecca Black as Trinity.
Zac Efron as Smith.
With special guest Vanessa Hutchens as the Oracle.
And Willow Smith as Niobe.

Produced by Joey Silver.
Directed by Barack Obama.

neotrin1
For anyone who's curious: I received a warning from the Sophia Stewart camp that my Matrix Resurrected website and my 4th Matrix script infringes on their Matrix rights. They said that the 4th Matrix is in production and that my site will need to be taken down. No legal action has been taken, but it's an interesting development. Perhaps there is a real fourth Matrix in the works.

Joseph74
I have watched the matrix aka super matrix movie with bunch of my friends who made things clear to me that fantasy movie can be better and best for those people who have totally bored in this quarantine as essayontime support with my homework but now I am busy with alot of movie to watch with open brain.
now you can say its the only escape from those things which played on my mind anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.