Zeus vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Paragon
Here is a barn burner.........One for the ages. Two of the greatest gods to ever hurl a lighting bolt or build the heavens who is greater!!!!

Barbarian Shams
Stalemate really, they both have the same capabilities and overall power level. Odin may have more on panel feats, but its been repeatedly stated that Zeus is his equal. Therefore there's no real clear cut winner. PS this fight has been done many times before.

guy222
agreed

Burning thought
Zues, i mean what your saying is Odin and zues are =in overall strength/power/magic etc etc but doesnt odin have to eat apples to stay immortal wheras Zues is a true immortal, so surely after years of stalemating eachother, soon Odin will be getting older and older and will eventually die at some point when his immortaliy runs dry?

or is this apple thing no longer excist or has he become true immortal now.

Priest
I'd Say odin, i make this assumption because Zeus does follow Odin in battle.

Lord Paragon
Lets keep in mind that Olympians are immortal and can not die but we know that the Aesir can die. If memory serves Odin was once captured by the Frost Giants who are near a match to him, but Zeus's equvalent the Titans have been firmly put away, the Forst giants have not

Lord Prime
they are ='s

Barbarian Shams
Olympians can be killed, but they just wont die of natural causes. Immortality to natural causes and conventional means of death, but they can still be killed by other gods. Asgardians aren't immortal and do require the Golden Apples of Idun to sustain their lifespans while in Asgard. On earth, Thor wouldn't age if I remember correctly.

llagrok
Thor stalemated Zeus for a month though

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor stalemated Zeus for a month though
thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor stalemated Zeus for a month though So true even though Zeus had the upper hand the majority of the time Odin would beat his son to the ground if you ask me so Zeus probably would share the same fate.

Burning thought
i heard zues was holding back?

Barbarian Shams
Thats the truth, Zeus did indeed hold back against Thor, but Thor wasn't though. The fact that a Thor going all out and stalemating a Zeus who was holding back is very impressive. But if Zeus wanted to, he could easily put down Thor just like does with Hercules.

Lord Paragon
Zeus holding back is a boon to thor for even if he is god of thunder Zeus as God of gods makes him at least two levels higher then THOR AT full power. So Here is a quick hyperbole it is said that Zeus picked up Mt edna and dropped it on typhon did Odin do any similar feat?

Violent2Dope
Zeus cant fvck with the thugs who robbed darkseid
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i198/RaikouTheLightning/322507497_acbded9ff7_o.jpg

or the NYPD Cops who arrested Thanos

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i198/RaikouTheLightning/copthanos9yk.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Burning thought
Zues, i mean what your saying is Odin and zues are =in overall strength/power/magic etc etc but doesnt odin have to eat apples to stay immortal wheras Zues is a true immortal, so surely after years of stalemating eachother, soon Odin will be getting older and older and will eventually die at some point when his immortaliy runs dry?

or is this apple thing no longer excist or has he become true immortal now.

IIRC the apples protect them from age not death. Not to mention Olympians can die, it's just really hard to do. And since Odin killed Gulveig who was completely immortal I don't see Zeus having any real advantage.

SpookySmurph
... This has already been done to death.

beast1234
even tough the norse god physiology is more human like than the Olympus odin will still win becasue of his wisdom. His wisdom gives him a small dgree of omniscient having near total knowlede of mgaic and arcane knowledge. Making him a powerful wizard and he also a skilled warrior.

guy222
Odin has more feats

Goldtaker
Isnt zues KING of the gods ? therefore surely he would win i thought hewas supposed to be most powerful god ever he even got rid of the titans if he can do that odin has no chance

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
So true even though Zeus had the upper hand the majority of the time Odin would beat his son to the ground if you ask me so Zeus probably would share the same fate. nah,

theres a whole scan of a battle between odin and thor that lasted for a long time with odin eventually winning,
and another where odin was having a hard time putting thor down. PIS
Zeus stalemating thor= PIS again
zeus once order thor and herc to fight, when they didnt he spereated all the atoms in both there bodies and played with them untill he put them back toghther. Zeus also "Re Powerd " thor 1 time when odin depowerd him. zeus is far above thor.
also zeus summoned eternity, a feat galactus had to use a large amount of power to do.
also, current zeus as a kid still was showing feats of him being more powerful than thor (1 shotting a being destined to kill thor) or turnning all the trolls in asgard into stone.
also Dormammu stated the exact words "I am as powerful as Odin and Zeus"

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Goldtaker
Isnt zues KING of the gods ? therefore surely he would win i thought hewas supposed to be most powerful god ever he even got rid of the titans if he can do that odin has no chance

Zeus is the King of the Greek Gods

odin is the King of the norse Gods and killed beings just as power as the Titans that how he made the nine worlds but anyway

On panel feats Odin trumps Zeus

going by there powersets they should be equals

The Op stated who is the better God if we go but what was done on panel Odin wins agains

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nah,

theres a whole scan of a battle between odin and thor that lasted for a long time with odin eventually winning,
and another where odin was having a hard time putting thor down. PIS
Zeus stalemating thor= PIS again
zeus once order thor and herc to fight, when they didnt he spereated all the atoms in both there bodies and played with them untill he put them back toghther. Zeus also "Re Powerd " thor 1 time when odin depowerd him. zeus is far above thor.
also zeus summoned eternity, a feat galactus had to use a large amount of power to do.
also, current zeus as a kid still was showing feats of him being more powerful than thor (1 shotting a being destined to kill thor) or turnning all the trolls in asgard into stone.
also Dormammu stated the exact words "I am as powerful as Odin and Zeus"

Good Job schooling iceman too bad your about 3 years too late roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.