The Eradicator Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire Ninja
big grin

batdude123
Erads.

TricksterPriest
How much depends on whether it's Kem-El or David in control. But Eradicator does take the majority.

I personally will never give Sentry the nod over proven top tiers until he actually gets the feats to merit being on that level.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How much depends on whether it's Kem-El or David in control. But Eradicator does take the majority.

I personally will never give Sentry the nod over proven top tiers until he actually gets the feats to merit being on that level.

Hopefully WWH will boost him there.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Hopefully WWH will boost him there.

No, it won't. wink Beating this new version of Hulk is not enough to say that he could take a majority from Superman, GL, etc.

Now, if he beat Surfer or someone on that level, then maybe I'd reconsider.

Bransolute
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Now, if he beat Surfer or someone on that level, then maybe I'd reconsider. He pwned Terrax...
He stalemated Genis, and they were ripping apart a planet...
He defeated Wolverine...

Sirius77
Eradicator. Sentry has never shown himself to be resistant to
transmutation.

Lord Prime
Originally posted by Sirius77
Eradicator. Sentry has never shown himself to be resistant to
transmutation.

thumb up

Barbarian Shams
I trust that the Eradicator can beat Sentry almost as easily as Hank Henshaw would. Eradicator wins via transmutation or some other means lol.

Kurash
prolly eradicator

Horrificus
Sentry looks like one of the Bee Gee's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.