Blade vs Vampires(30 Days of Night)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Okay, this is movie Blade and he has 3 hours of prep time and his entire arsenal at hand: handmachine guns, pistols, shottys, assault rifles all fitted with silver bullets with a garlic tip, body armor, grenades, UV grenades, wrist blades, sword, shuriken, high explosives.

The fights in NYC at night, while Blade has all of his equipment stashed away in a hidden warehouse.

Fire Ninja
They die, badly.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Blade in a stomp.

Barbarian Shams
Blade kills Vampires for a living, these guys will go down just as easily as any other vampire that goes up against Blade. They don't have the fighting skill to even take on Blade. I've got another question, could these Vamps take on the Bloodpack from Blade II? A whole group of elite pureblood vamps which had members that were a match for Blade himself. The Bloodpack would slaughter these vamps with ease as well.

Estacado
Blade fights lame ass slow vampires all the time however these guys are very fast but with the weapons he get's he wins.

snoopdogg
Yea the Bloodpack would decimate these Vamps. There was like 8 members of the Bloodpack and they were the Vampire elite.

Estacado
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea the Bloodpack would decimate these Vamps. There was like 8 members of the Bloodpack and they were the Vampire elite.
Yet they got pwned by a few reapers.The only reason they fared well because they had Blade's tech/weapons.

Edit:The vampires Blade fights have weakness to garlic,silver ,sunlight etc....these guys only have weakness to sunlight.

Barbarian Shams
Why does Blade even need every single weapon to kill these Vamps? I would just give him his sword, dual MAC 11 pistols, UV flash bang grenades, silver nitrate grenades, and his silver throwing weapons. In H2H, he would pwn them just as easily.

All Bloodpack members are highly skilled, but the ones I've noticed with high level of skill amongst themselves would be Asad, Nyssa, and Snowman. I'm surprised nobody has ever used that group of Vampires in any versus thread yet.

Edit 2: Blade would have to use his UV flashbang nades then, and if it was possible, he could make some UV bullets similar to the ones utilized by Lycans in Underworld to kill the Vamps.

Edit 3: Well the reason the Bloodpack got decimated by the Reapers was that they didn't know at first that Reapers were immune to silver and garlic. Not to mention their hearts are encased in solid bone, preventing them from getting staked or impaled by a silver weapon from the front, only the side is vulnerable.

Estacado
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Why does Blade even need every single weapon to kill these Vamps? I would just give him his sword, dual MAC 11 pistols, UV flash bang grenades, silver nitrate grenades, and his silver throwing weapons. In H2H, he would pwn them just as easily.
Silver doesn't even work on these vampires.....
IMO they are also faster then (movie) Blade.

As for Blade vampires Ebigel owned a small group of them with strenght.In 30 days of night the needed about 3-4 guys just to hold down a vampire kid who just turned.

Barbarian Shams
Now that's been mentioned, you would have to either expose them to sunlight or decapitate them, thats always an option regardless of the vamp.

braz
Faster than Blade? And the vampires from Blade movies werent too slow imo, they were almost able to keep up with a speeding subway train.

Estacado
IMO

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by braz
Faster than Blade?

Blade has 0 speed feats. 30 of Night Vamps. ran faster then cars.

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Blade has 0 speed feats. 30 of Night Vamps. ran faster then cars.

He was able to evade gunfire, move quick enough to pwn countless numbers of vampires with ease in either h2h or in the blink of an eye, no matter what weapon he used.

And I highly doubt a vampire could run over 50 mph. Master Chief cant even do that.

Estacado
Originally posted by braz
He was able to evade gunfire, move quick enough to pwn countless numbers of vampires with ease in either h2h or in the blink of an eye, no matter what weapon he used.

And I highly doubt a vampire could run over 50 mph. Master Chief cant even do that.
The reason I don't like Blade movies is because they make the vampires look like they are retards with fangs.Take a look at Queen of the damned or John Carpenter's Vampires those are much better.

Barbarian Shams
I've watched Blade II enough times, and he showed some level of speed when he fought with the Bloodpack members and in his final battle Jared Nomak. Nomak and his reapers would pwn the 30 Night Vamps and prly even turn them into reapers. Bloodpack members alone could prly do the same sort of speed feats that Blade has done on his own. But the weapon of choice still has to be sunlight or UV light. The gunfire feat, that wasn't in Blade 2, what movie or movies was it from Braz? I'm pretty sure those were either in Blade 1 or Blade: Trinity.

Estacado
Reapers were portrayed like normal vampires in better movies oh and the normal vampires can't even beat humans in Blade.Just take a look at the fight between Hannibal King and Jarko.

hulkcpbifiussjf
ok the vamps were weak ass. The marshall fought pretty well h2h against one while he was human n then owned them when he changed himself. Blade would own these guys so bad people shouldn't disagree at all

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
ok the vamps were weak ass. The marshall fought pretty well h2h against one while he was human n then owned them when he changed himself. Blade would own these guys so bad people shouldn't disagree at all

I'm pretty sure you're mistaken. He killed his recently turned friend who got tangled up in a swing set, was almost killed by like a four year old girl vampire and he burned a chick with a UV light. Don't recall him "holding his own in h2h" against any Vampires.

iceman24567
I've watched Blade II enough times, and he showed some level of speed when he fought with the Bloodpack members and in his final battle Jared Nomak. Nomak and his reapers would pwn the 30 Night Vamps and prly even turn them into reapers. Bloodpack members alone could prly do the same sort of speed feats that Blade has done on his own. But the weapon of choice still has to be sunlight or UV light. The gunfire feat, that wasn't in Blade 2, what movie or movies was it from Braz? I'm pretty sure those were either in Blade 1 or Blade: Trinity. That chick in Blade 3 dodged a bullet from almost point blank that's pretty bloody fast.

braz
I've watched Blade II enough times, and he showed some level of speed when he fought with the Bloodpack members and in his final battle Jared Nomak. Nomak and his reapers would pwn the 30 Night Vamps and prly even turn them into reapers. Bloodpack members alone could prly do the same sort of speed feats that Blade has done on his own. But the weapon of choice still has to be sunlight or UV light. The gunfire feat, that wasn't in Blade 2, what movie or movies was it from Braz? I'm pretty sure those were either in Blade 1 or Blade: Trinity.

Agreed, yeah what I was talking about the gun thing was on the first Blade, like where the dj pulls out a gun to shoot Blade, Blade turns and spins, he misses and Blade shoots him instead.

Estacado
Originally posted by iceman24567
That chick in Blade 3 dodged a bullet from almost point blank that's pretty bloody fast.
Jarko also dodged the bullet from point blank yet Hannibal King pwned him.

Ouallada
The vamps from 30days were more like werewolves with fangs than real vampires. In any case, we can see from the movie that they can get killed by sunlight and decapitations, both of which Blade can do very easily. He takes this with a measure of ease.

K3VIL
Blade kills Vampires for a living, these guys will go down just as easily as any other vampire that goes up against Blade. They don't have the fighting skill to even take on Blade. I've got another question, could these Vamps take on the Bloodpack from Blade II? A whole group of elite pureblood vamps which had members that were a match for Blade himself. The Bloodpack would slaughter these vamps with ease as well.
No, no, wait man.
The BloodPack was trained to kill Blade, but from their showings, only Snowman (Donny Yen) would have been a match for him.
Blade was able to fight Nomak, and to hold back a large group of reapers in the sewers shooting them with his guns really fast and punching them down, without much effort.
Lighthammer, the big guy, the "tank" of the group, was pwned from a reaper which was slim, and smarter than him, tough he wasn't that intelligent going by his showings.
Asad was the more experienced of the pack considering he went with Nissa to talk with Blade, but still couldn't do jackshit, he was ambushed and killeds.The BP despite being purebloods and trained, were more bravado then real vampire warriors.Hell Reinhardt got owned in the one of the coolest scens in an action/horror movie.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Estacado
Jarko also dodged the bullet from point blank yet Hannibal King pwned him.

Hannibal King got is ass beat most of the fight until he jammed that capsule in Jarko's mouth.

He faced Danica afterwards, and she beat him down, too.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by K3VIL
No, no, wait man.
The BloodPack was trained to kill Blade, but from their showings, only Snowman (Donny Yen) would have been a match for him.
Blade was able to fight Nomak, and to hold back a large group of reapers in the sewers shooting them with his guns really fast and punching them down, without much effort.
Lighthammer, the big guy, the "tank" of the group, was pwned from a reaper which was slim, and smarter than him, tough he wasn't that intelligent going by his showings.
Asad was the more experienced of the pack considering he went with Nissa to talk with Blade, but still couldn't do jackshit, he was ambushed and killeds.The BP despite being purebloods and trained, were more bravado then real vampire warriors.Hell Reinhardt got owned in the one of the coolest scens in an action/horror movie.

I disagree with some of this. I think the pack's problem was they just weren't experienced in hunting vampires, especially these. They didn't know what to expect. When it came to actual one on one fighting, though, they looked pretty good.

Snowman of course was a complete bad ass.

Lighthammer actually had his reaper knocked out, but because he was an idiot, he got bitten.

Nyssa went one on one against Blade to a draw until the fight was stopped.

Asad seemed just below Nyssa's level from his fight with Blade.

Reinhardt, Chupa, Priest, and Verlaine didn't get into any fights besides shooting, so I can't comment on them.

K3VIL
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I disagree with some of this. I think the pack's problem was they just weren't experienced in hunting vampires, especially these. They didn't know what to expect. When it came to actual one on one fighting, though, they looked pretty good.

Snowman of course was a complete bad ass.

Lighthammer actually had his reaper knocked out, but because he was an idiot, he got bitten.

Nyssa went one on one against Blade to a draw until the fight was stopped.

Asad seemed just below Nyssa's level from his fight with Blade.

Reinhardt, Chupa, Priest, and Verlaine didn't get into any fights besides shooting, so I can't comment on them.
To me, Blade just took measures of Nyssa, considering what he did with Nomak, he could've owned her.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by K3VIL
To me, Blade just took measures of Nyssa, considering what he did with Nomak, he could've owned her.

Why would he? As far as he knew, someone who was damn good at fighting was trying to kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.