Sephiroth vs Samus Aran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
The One-Winged Angel vs The most feared Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy.

FKzAhPMgu_E

vs

op-1liVGcxM

Fight takes place in Balamb Garden. Both combatants are bloodlusted. Discuss.

Keollyn
Diffusion missiles should end this quickly.

grey fox
Sephiroth with some minor difficulty.

Superboy Prime
Forgot to say this was Prime's Samus.

Keollyn
Aww... you use the weakest Samus.

I like wat u did thur!

Anyway, a sonic boom should do the trick then.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Keollyn
Aww... you use the weakest Samus.

I like wat u did thur

I always use Prime Samus because its the version of Samus I know the most about.

Besides discussing dozens of games to fuse every version of the character into 1 uber being is annoying--see Link, Ganon, Mario among many others.

---

A stab through the visor should do the trick. dur

Keollyn
Or you could just use current Samus. No fusion needed (why do people think she needs it)

And he's getting through her barrier how?

Superboy Prime
Or you could just use current Samus. No fusion needed (why do people think she needs it)

And he's getting through her barrier how?

Intangibility.

Keollyn
Joke post aren't counterarguments.

Superboy Prime
Joke post aren't counterarguments.

Try harder.

Sephiroth does posess intangibility because of the Jenova cells. He has been shown phasing through the ground in the temple of the ancients.

Keollyn
Lol. Jenova HAS been seen phasing through walls.

Didn't you get the memo... Sephiroth's been apart of the new ice age.

Terryc250
Sephiroth wins, quite easily.

Samus at best is a country threat, Sephiroth at best is a planetary threat.

Superboy Prime
Lol. Jenova HAS been seen phasing through walls.

Didn't you get the memo... Sephiroth's been apart of the new ice age.

Lame.

Sephiroth has become the new Jenova, kid. His will overpowered Jenova. Pretty much anything with jenova cells is Sephiroth's to command--Cloud at one point, Sephiroth's clones etc. In fact the "Sephiroth" you see in FF7's(first game) current time line is Sephiroth using Jenova cells' abilities to shapeshift to look like he used to look. So yes Sephiroth commanding Jenova can actually shapeshift. Or are you going to pit Samus against Sephiroth's body frozen in Mako? Speaks poorly of Samus if that is who you want her to fight. 131

I suggest you get out of this before it gets ugly.

Keollyn
-DP-

Keollyn
Originally posted by Terryc250
Sephiroth wins, quite easily.

Samus at best is a country threat, Sephiroth at best is a planetary threat.

And yet he couldn't beat Cloud...

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Lame.

Sephiroth has become the new Jenova, kid. His will overpowered Jenova. Pretty much anything with jenova cells is Sephiroth's to command--Cloud at one point, Kadaj, Loz & Yazoo. In fact the "Sephiroth" you see in FF7's(first game) current time line is Sephiroth using Jenova cells' abilities to shapeshift to look like he used to do.

I suggest you get out of this before it gets ugly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephiroth_(Final_Fantasy_VII)#Manifestation]

Oh how fail worthy your post have become.

Edit: Just go to manifestation on the Sephiroth wiki page. Stupid direct linking sucks.

Superboy Prime
And yet he couldn't beat Cloud...

Plot Induced Stupidity. Character Induced Stupidity. Good guy most win cancer.

You know it.

Wiki. LoL.

Terryc250
If he didn't toy around with him he wouldn't have lost, Sephiroth was clearly more powerful then Cloud, even the ultimania stated that sephiroth wasnt even breakin a sweat

Keollyn
Some planetary level threat who gets beat by a street leveler... and fans cry CIS?

Then he wasn't a plantary level threat...

Keollyn
Plot Induced Stupidity. Character Induced Stupidity. Good guy most win cancer.

You know it.

Wiki. LoL.

I like how Wiki referenced Ultimania. Let me guess... Ultimania is non-canon?

And I wonder why KOS-MOS universe busting is...

Terryc250
Since when did street levelers chop up sky scraper giant buildings with a swing of their sword?

Superboy Prime
LoL.

Wiki.

Keollyn
Concession accepted.

Superboy Prime
Since when did street levelers chop up sky scraper giant buildings with a swing of their sword?

Since the day durhulk pawned superdur

Superboy Prime
Concession accepted.

LoL. Wiki.

Keollyn
Since the day durhulk pawned superdur

Because a building is a city?

last I recall buildings are in streets.

The idiocy is on an all-time high today.

Terryc250
Im not seeing ur point.. Sephiroth took over Jenova with his willpower, anyway, the AC Sephiroth has been stated by the creators themselves to be the most powerful version of Sephiroth.. so the AC Sephiroth is even more powerful then the one we see throughout the game, (Jenovas body, or not Jenovas body)

Wow, and the last i recall, cities are in countries, and countries, and on planets.

Street levelers are people like wolverine, and captain america.. do u see them flying around and choppin up buildings?

Keollyn
LoL. Wiki.

Concession accepted.

And I wonder why Sephirth didn't phase through Cloud's sword...

Must have not pushed the on button that day.

Keollyn
Im not seeing ur point.. Sephiroth took over Jenova with his willpower, anyway, the AC Sephiroth has been stated by the creators themselves to be the most powerful version of Sephiroth.. so the AC Sephiroth is even more powerful then the one we see throughout the game, (Jenovas body, or not Jenovas body)

Because Jenova phasing through the wall means Sephiroth can phase through a wall.

Wait what!?

Superboy Prime
Concession accepted.

And I wonder why Sephirth didn't phase through Cloud's sword...

Must have not pushed the on button that day.

Sad day when kids can't read Plot induced Stupidity.

Does it feel nice to be special?

Terryc250
Because Jenova phasing through the wall means Sephiroth can phase through a wall.

Wait what!?

SEPHIROTH HAS JENOVAS POWERS, do u understand?

HE TOOK OVER JENOVA

Superboy Prime

HE TOOK OVER JENOVA
No he doesn't.

Apparentely he can't grasp the concept that Sephiroth views Cloud as a mere puppet, and therefor underestimates him and ultimately pays for his foolish arrogant pride.

Keollyn
Sad day when kids can't read Plot induced Stupidity.

Does it feel nice to be special?

So he's intangible while frozen in a block of ice, but isn't intangible when he's facing Cloud because of plot?

Here i would think that the fact that Sephiroth was not at the temple would be more to due with the plot than Cloud hitting his intangible body.

Keollyn

HE TOOK OVER JENOVA

Since when has mind control been associated with power copying?

Do you have a understanding of the various powers in fiction?

Terryc250
Since when has mind control been associated with power copying?

Do you have a understanding of the various powers in fiction?

Seriously i dont know whats wrong with you, READ UR WIKIA LINK URSELF

"either Jenova's entire body under his control and with his appearance"

that means he is CONTROLLING JENOVA (under his control means hes CONTROLLING) understand?

Keollyn
Seriously i dont know whats wrong with you, READ UR WIKIA LINK URSELF

"either Jenova's entire body under his control and with his appearance"

- littered with information directly from the creators of Final Fantasy VII, stated that Sephiroth "was not content to become a mere puppet and assumed position of her mind and will." -

I'm guessing mind and will means power copying now.

Superboy Prime
So he's intangible while frozen in a block of ice, but isn't intangible when he's facing Cloud because of plot?

Did you forget that Sephiroth's will was busy breaking free of the lifestream's influence and preparing the reunion.

Here i would think that the fact that Sephiroth was not at the temple would be more to due with the plot than Cloud hitting his intangible body.

So Tseng magically slashed himself with...nothing. Great.

- littered with information directly from the creators of Final Fantasy VII, stated that Sephiroth "was not content to become a mere puppet and assumed position of her mind and will." -

If I can control Superman's mind and will then I can use his powers because I am in control, and not him.

Terryc250

Let me translate it for you, Sephiroth did not want to become a mere puppet of Jenova, so because of Sephiroths strong willpower, he took over Jenova. So yes, Sephiroth has all of Jenovas powers.

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth is not intangible, however AC Sephiroth does have Jenova's powers. In AC Sephiroth's body is made up of nothing but Jenova cells, so it can do anything Jenova could.

Back on subject, Sephiroth would slice Samus up like lunch meat.

Keollyn
Did you forget that Sephiroth's will was busy breaking free of the lifestream's influence and preparing the reunion.

And this has what to do with Jenova going through a wall?

Who the hell is Tseng? Must be someone unimportant since I don't remember the name (or care to remember the name)

And thus my point. Controlling Superman doesn't give you his powers idiot.

Therefore this whole intangibility shit is as I said "A joke"

Sephiroth's sword breaks over Samus' barrier. Samus shoots him. Thus ending the life of spurious planetary threat

Keollyn
Let me translate it for you, Sephiroth did not want to become a mere puppet of Jenova, so because of Sephiroths strong willpower, he took over Jenova. So yes, Sephiroth has all of Jenovas powers.

Umm... bad translation. Make sure you don't take up any translation jobs anytime soon.

"assumed position"

to take place is another way of saying it

"Mind and will"

Which have nothing to do with having the same power. Come on genius.

You know what... just show me a time when SEPHIROTH went intangible. Seriously, that's all you can do.

Terryc250
^ Lol @ Sephiroths sword breaking.

Samus shoots him? 50 soldiers with machine guns firing at Zack and Zack dodged every single bullet, Sephiroth is 100x superior to Zack and ur saying Samus will simply just shoot Sephiroth? hahaha, Sephiroth chops up Samus within 2 seconds

Superboy Prime
Yet in AC he has Jenova's powers because he is composed entirely of Jenova cells, but he cannot use them...because you don't want him to.

You don't even know who Tseng was.

Tight.

How did you know my GT was Blue Idiot? Oh man you're a genius.

Oh and by the way...reported =)

fascistcrusader
You don't know who Tseng is? Did you even play FF VII?

Keollyn
^ Lol @ Sephiroths sword breaking.

Samus shoots him? 50 soldiers with machine guns firing at Zack and Zack dodged every single bullet, Sephiroth is 100x superior to Zack and ur saying Samus will simply just shoot Sephiroth? hahaha, Sephiroth chops up Samus within 2 seconds

I'm still waiting to find out how he even cuts through her barrier, let alone armor. Concrete isn't steel, and Samus' armor is neither.

Since when have missiles moved slower than bullets?

Keollyn
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
You don't know who Tseng is? Did you even play FF VII?

Yeah... bout some 100 years ago.

And Tseng is that turk leader. Quite unimportant.

Superboy Prime
I'm still waiting to find out how he even cuts through her barrier, let alone armor. Concrete isn't steel, and Samus' armor is neither.

Since when have missiles moved slower than bullets?

Samus missiles are actually slow. They will be nothing Sephiroth can't handle.

And yes I am currently searching for the specific cutscene where Sephiroth uses intangibility. Just give me some time...the game has lots and lots of cutscenes so finding it will be hard on youtube.

fascistcrusader
In most cases bullets are faster than missiles. Ever wonder why its easy to track a missile but bullets can't be seen in flight?

And besides, rookie 2nd class Zack handles missiles like they're nothing, Sephiroth would chuckle at them.

Keollyn
Samus missiles are actually slow. They will be nothing Sephiroth can't handle.

Wait, you're allowed to say "PIS", correct?

I assume you know what game mechanics are, right?

Try finding one with his sword going intangible. It's almost senseless to get one of only his body. You think Samus' barrier extends far enough for a human to fit in it?

Terryc250
Bullets are faster then Missiles, are u saying Samus can fire more missiles then 50 machine guns all firing bullets?

Superboy Prime
Wait, you're allowed to say "PIS", correct?

I assume you know what game mechanics are, right?

Then show me how fast her missiles can be with an actual cutscene. Because so far we only have her gameplay mechanics.

Try finding one with his sword going intangible. It's almost senseless to get one of only his body. You think Samus' barrier extends far enough for a human to fit in it?

When he phases through the ground he is wielding the masamune. duriroll And Sephiroth does not need to fit inside the barrier. He simply phases the masamune in and makes it solid. Dead Samus.

Oh...and Sephiroth materialized the masamune out of thin air in Advent Children.

Food for thought.

Keollyn
In most cases bullets are faster than missiles. Ever wonder why its easy to track a missile but bullets can't be seen in flight?

And besides, rookie 2nd class Zack handles missiles like they're nothing, Sephiroth would chuckle at them.

A fly can pass me without being seen. It's going faster than a missile?

Love how you didn't take into account size there...

When did Zack dodge missiles?

Superboy Prime
When did Zack dodge missiles?

TI0HA5yrUdQ

Keollyn
Bullets are faster then Missiles, are u saying Samus can fire more missiles then 50 machine guns all firing bullets?

I am intrigued at your source where bullets are faster than missiles.

Does she need to fire more than 50 missiles? Apparently, Sephiroth is attempting to phase through Samus' barrier (as small an opening as that is..)

Close range isn't too kind to Sephiroth...

Then show me how fast her missiles can be with an actual cutscene. Because so far we only have her gameplay mechanics.

And so far we all we have is Sephiroth losing to a street leveler... but that's miraculously not acceptable. Double standard?

Still waiting for this feat of intangibility/phasing from Sephiroth...

And? I know many fictional characters that do that. None of them are intangible.

Superboy Prime

And so far we all we have is Sephiroth losing to a street leveler... but that's miraculously not acceptable. Double standard?

You're losing it. I told you to get out of this before it got ugly.

So far we only have Sephiroth losing to a street leveler? Cloud IS NOT a street leveler. Besides we have many Sephiroth showings that contradict Sephiroth's showing against Cloud. Like for example how he handled Genesis and Angeal at the same time with 1 hand when he was weaker than Advent Children.

If you have no other evidence to prove how fast Samus's missiles can be then its your fault, not mine. Don't accuse me of establishing a double standard simply because you have no means of defending your character in regards to the speed of her missiles.

Assuming you know what DS means.

Still waiting for this feat of intangibility/phasing from Sephiroth...

I told you to give me some time because the cutscenes are long and I don't want to post a wrong scene. you wouldn't like it if you watched 10 minutes to find out I posted the wrong scene, would you?

And? I know many fictional characters that do that. None of them are intangible.

I wasn't saying that to back up Sephiroth's intangiblity. Just letting you know Sephiroth has matter manipulation powers. What ifhe decided to matearilize the masamune straight in Samus's skull?

fascistcrusader
That's the whole point. Missiles are a whole lot easier to track and avoid than bullets, therefore bullets are more of a threat in a fight like this.

And the fact still remains that bullets are faster, you can't see a bullet because it moves too fast for your eye to track, not because its small. Naval cannons have projectiles the size of missiles and you still can't see them.

The first part of Crisis Core, when he's a rookie 2nd class.

Keollyn
TI0HA5yrUdQ

I don't see where he dodged a missile. Don't tell me you think the part where he jumped was dodging?

On a similar note: Zack seem to have gotten slower. He was much more faster in Last Order. Why can't the FF animators stay consistent?

Well anyway, it's been fun. I'm out for now. Got more pressing matter to handle at the moment. I'll trip with you guys later.

Superboy Prime
Actually I don't know if that was the scene he was talking about. I just posted it because I assumed it was and you asked for it.

Also Zack wasn't as good back then as he was during Last Order. He was a 2nd Class SOLDIER in that movie. That is the intro to Crisis Core.

fascistcrusader
Do you know what dodging is? Its avoiding something headed straight for you. By jumping Zack avoided missile that were headed straight for him, so that means he dodged them.

In Last Order he is not only an experienced 1st class, he also just got out of Hojo's lab, where he was given even more Jenova and mako than he had before. In that video he's a rookie 2nd class, of course he wouldn't be as good.

Violent2Dope
Sephiroth has never gone intangible. He still wins this tho.

Terryc250
during the anime, zack dodges a million bullets, as u can see in the CC opening, those missiles didnt have a flying chance of hittin zack, sephiroth probably wouldve just smacked them outta the way

WuDD-tVrom4
Phasing through the ground, then flying away leaving them to fight Jenova Birth. WATCH FROM 7:10

Superboy Prime
Good job Terry. I was looking for the wrong cutscenes. Damn those 38 + minutes uploads X_X

Violent2Dope
during the anime, zack dodges a million bullets, as u can see in the CC opening, those missiles didnt have a flying chance of hittin zack, sephiroth probably wouldve just smacked them outta the way

WuDD-tVrom4
Phasing through the ground, then flying away leaving them to fight Jenova Birth. WATCH FROM 7:10 Too bad that isn't Seph.

Superboy Prime
So Sephiroth controlling Jenova's body to do his will in the world of the living is not Sephiroth? So let me guess...Sephiroth in advent children is not Sephiroth. Its just Jenova's head.

Denial is bad.

Violent2Dope
So Sephiroth controlling Jenova's body to do his will in the world of the living is not Sephiroth? So let me guess...Sephiroth in advent children is not Sephiroth. Its just Jenova's head.

Denial is bad. Yeah, if I control Superman, I am not Superman, am I? Seph in AC is Jenova's head merged with Kadaj.

Superboy Prime
True, but Sephiroth is the one in control. Its like Grahf and how he posesses people to keep on living in Xenogears world.

I understand what you and the other guy say, but you must also accept what we are saying is not wrong either.

Either way I'm leaving to play Halo 3. Been wasting too much time here.

Violent2Dope
True, but Sephiroth is the one in control. Its like Grahf and how he posesses people to keep on living in Xenogears world.

I understand what you and the other guy say, but you must also accept what we are saying is not wrong either.

Either way I'm leaving to play Halo 3. Been wasting too much time here. Halo 3 is overrated garbage. evil face

Terryc250
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Too bad that isn't Seph.

It doesnt matter, hes in control, and hes able to do that, if he just temporarely had Jenovas power then it would be different, but everything Jenova is capable of is now Sephiroths power.

So since Sephiroth took over Jenova, Jenova's power and abilitys = Sephiroths power and ability

Violent2Dope
It doesnt matter, hes in control, and hes able to do that, if he just temporarely had Jenovas power then it would be different, but everything Jenova is capable of is now Sephiroths power.

So since Sephiroth took over Jenova, Jenova's power and abilitys = Sephiroths power and ability Prove it. Seph is a weak pussy, anyone who can't beat this guy is.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h147/divinezaid/beyonder.gif

Terryc250
Beyonder cant fvck with the thugs who robbed darkseid
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i198/RaikouTheLightning/322507497_acbded9ff7_o.jpg

or the NYPD Cops who arrested Thanos

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i198/RaikouTheLightning/copthanos9yk.jpg

Violent2Dope
Beyonder cant fvck with the thugs who robbed darkseid
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i198/RaikouTheLightning/322507497_acbded9ff7_o.jpg

or the NYPD Cops who arrested Thanos

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i198/RaikouTheLightning/copthanos9yk.jpg laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance I am profiling this.

fascistcrusader
No, Sephiroth in AC is indeed Sephiroth, his spirit is in there, so its him. Jenova in FF VII was not Sephiroth, because Sephiroth was actually in the northern crater, but in AC that is Seph.

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth

Violent2Dope
No, Sephiroth in AC is indeed Sephiroth, his spirit is in there, so its him. Jenova in FF VII was not Sephiroth, because Sephiroth was actually in the northern crater, but in AC that is Seph. It is his spirit, but not his body.

Terryc250
No, Sephiroth in AC is indeed Sephiroth, his spirit is in there, so its him. Jenova in FF VII was not Sephiroth, because Sephiroth was actually in the northern crater, but in AC that is Seph.

It was stated in the game that he was moving around the world with sheer willpower

Lana
Post on topic or don't post. It's not hard.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lana
Post on topic or don't post. It's not hard. We are.

fascistcrusader
It is his body. A new body indeed, but its still his.

He survived being tossed in the lifestream with willpower, but he was at the northern cave after he came up with his plan, he wasn't going around the world.

Terryc250
It is his body. A new body indeed, but its still his.

He survived being tossed in the lifestream with willpower, but he was at the northern cave after he came up with his plan, he wasn't going around the world.

Its stated RIGHT IN THE GAME, that he was moving around with willpower.. his body didnt survive the lifestream; however he reformed it at the northern cave

shin_gear
Sephiroth. He'll just use his telekinesis to strip Samus of her clothes and assrape her with his p3noR, and vaginally rape her with the Masamune.

fascistcrusader
WHat the hell are you talking about? Its stated in the game his body is at the Northern cave rebulding, and that he doesn't move around at all. That is Jenova moving around under Sephiroth's control, but Seophiroth didn't actually move anywhere during FF VII.

ESB -1138

If Sephiroth could do that he would have easily dodged Cloud's omnislash; twice.

Terryc250
^ ok now i understand what ur trying to say, when you said "Jenova in FF VII was not Sephiroth" you made it seem like it wasnt Sephiroth at all, it was Jenova in FFVII, it was Sephiroth though.

Sephiroth WAS doing all that stuff throughout the world; HOWEVER, his actual physical body was in the northern cave, but it was still Sephiroth out there.

fascistcrusader
Good to be on the same page.

Keollyn
Anything relevant and important happened while I was gone?

Anyway, has anyone make points for:

1. How Sephiroth is cutting through Samus' armor, let alone barrier?
2. How he's avoiding diffusion missiles, a P. Bomb combo (those things have no delay as of Fusion), and/or screw attack spam? Close range was mentioned heavily, so the likeliness of getting caught with any of those is a high possibility (and he's surviving none of them)
3. If Sephiroth does have intangibility (which he doesn't), how does that help here? Samus can hit intangibles. She has already.

fascistcrusader
1. He's freakin Sephiroth, a god isn't going to have a hard time getting through a mere shield. If anything one hit would completely destroy it, he certainly has the force to do that.

2. Once again, he's a god. He can teleport and move too fast to be seen in his weakest form, Samus' weapons and attacks are slow and silly jokes to him.

3. He's not intangible, but she's be dead before she could hope to hit him. Even then if she miraculously could hit him, her attacks would tickle Seph.

Keollyn
1. He's freakin Sephiroth, a god isn't going to have a hard time getting through a mere shield. If anything one hit would completely destroy it, he certainly has the force to do that.

Feats proving he can... otherwise "he's a god" has as much weight here as air.

Spinespark, P. Bomb combo, and/or screw attack really aren't jokes. They're far to threatening to Sephiroth for him to ever laugh at them.

I'm still waiting for proof on how he breaks her armor, let alone her barrier. Let me guess...

"God" is your proof?

fascistcrusader
I see you're quite unfamiliar with Sephiroth.

1. For starters the creators of him said he was a god, so tht holds as much weight as cement. Speaking of cement, Sephiroth goes through the hardest and strongest materials as if they were butter, and with enough force to cause them to burst into flames, and that is while he isn't even putting forth any effort. If he put a little more back into it, he would go completely through Samus with one motion.

2. Yes they are. In his weakest form Sephiroth was walking around minutes after being impaled on a 14 inch wide blade, a wound that damaged many of his organs and severed his spinal cord. There is not a single thing Samus could do to make Sephiroth see her as a threat.

3. He has gone through harder to destroy objects with enough force to cause them to ignite when he isn't even trying. If he tried he'd go through Samus like butter.

Keollyn
I see you're quite unfamiliar with Sephiroth.

1. For starters the creators of him said he was a god, so tht holds as much weight as cement. Speaking of cement, Sephiroth goes through the hardest and strongest materials as if they were butter, and with enough force to cause them to burst into flames, and that is while he isn't even putting forth any effort. If he put a little more back into it, he would go completely through Samus with one motion.

No, saying he is god holds no weight AT ALL.

Concrete is the hardest and strongest material?

Because Samus would be harmed by a concrete cutter who burns things?

Are you sure you understand that being wounded by a sword does not make you durable enough to take explosions and plasma.

You are a very sad person.

Because cutting concrete means you can cut through Samus' armor? This is new to me.

Terryc250
Why did someone even compare Samus to Sephiroth? Samus fights like little bugs for god sakes, and she can even be harmed by them, Sephiroth is on a totally completely different level, Samus cant even dream about taking on Chaos or Weiss, and shes being compared to Sephiroth? Lol

Blax_Hydralisk
Not really. If he can bleed and die, then Samus can kill him.

And Keollyn, I say this with as little intended offense as possible.. but you sure do have an aggressive debating style for someone who just joined a couple days ago.. that is suspicious, to say the least.

shin_gear
AC Sephiroth cannot bleed or die. This is explained by these facts:

1. He didn't bleed or get wounded by Omnislash.

2. His existence is unperishable, so he can't die and is immortal.

As I said earlier, if Sephiroth was going all out on Samus then he'd simply use his telekinesis to null any and all of her attacks against him, or he'd simply immobilize her and strip her. He made a building collapse with his mind ffs. erm

Nevermind his spells (Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Stopga, Pale Horse which inflicts ever known status in the VII verse) and his Supernova which would vaporize Samus.

Keollyn
Why did someone even compare Samus to Sephiroth? Samus fights like little bugs for god sakes, and she can even be harmed by them, Sephiroth is on a totally completely different level, Samus cant even dream about taking on Chaos or Weiss, and shes being compared to Sephiroth? Lol

http://www.freewebs.com/dark-of/boss3-kraid.png

That's one big little bug.

I wonder if people are serious when they make post like this. Seriously.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Not really. If he can bleed and die, then Samus can kill him.

And Keollyn, I say this with as little intended offense as possible.. but you sure do have an aggressive debating style for someone who just joined a couple days ago.. that is suspicious, to say the least.

What does it matter when I joined? If I'm an aggressive debater, I'll be one on day one all the way until I quit the forums. And just to let you know, I'm only aggressive towards ignorance (which is quite abundant here)

Oh, and I've been here next to 20 days.

Blax_Hydralisk
What does it matter when I joined? If I'm an aggressive debater, I'll be one on day one all the way until I quit the forums.

Eh, it doesn't matter at all. It's just unusual, is all.

I'm afraid, then. I take ignorance and stupidity in debates to new heights. Ask Shin_Queer above you.

Oh, and I've been here next to 20 days.

bah, I use the term lightly.. regardless of the fact that it's not a term.

Keollyn
Ah, just be glad you've not seen how I debate years back. This is actually a "nicer" me by comparison *nod*

shin_gear
M'kay, I'm getting tired of the lame name-calling. I'll report the next insult towards moi.

fascistcrusader
You're really bad at comprehending what you read. I didn't say concrete was the hardest substance, I used concrete as an analogy and then as a segue to hard substances.

Sephiroth's creators say he is a god, therefore he is a god and the statement holds more weight than your unsubstantiated opinion. Samus is a mortal, therefore she is clearly disadvantaged.

If weak little aliens can hurt Samus, Sephiroth would bisect her with one cut.

I work in the emergency room, I see bad injuries all the time. I'm going to tell you right now, I would much rather be burned or be near an explosion than be impaled on the buster sword. I have a good chance of surviving the first two, I'm guaranteed death with the sword.

And then you still have to take into account the fact that Samus wouldn't be able to hit Sephiroth. And as stated above, even if she could he'd chuckle at it.

What's sad is your lack of not only reading comprehension, but also logic.

You really need to work on that comprehension thing. Sephiroth cuts through not just concrete(and not just any concrete, chunks 50 feet thick), but also reinforced alloy girders that can hold up huge skyscrapers, and in his weakest form he slices through a canon, made of a metal that is strong enough to withstand firing enough energy to melt through anything else, without even making contact with it, his slash has enough force to slice through it with no blade contact.

Its safe to say Samus would get her ass whooped in no time flat.

shin_gear
No offense.....but the post above me is pretty biased....and I don't think he showed any lack of comprehension, regardless, I do believe Sephiroth should win this more times than not.

Keollyn
You're really bad at comprehending what you read. I didn't say concrete was the hardest substance, I used concrete as an analogy and then as a segue to hard substances.

And your efforts were pretty piss poor.

lol.

lol.

lol.

This is your argument? Samus is mortal and Sephiroth is god, therefore Samus loses?

Again, ignorance is a specialty around here.

Yeah, sure. Concrete cutting is going far against Samus.

You'll survive heat hot enough to melt away a Space Pirate, or concussive force able to break through a substance harder than diamond?

Why aren't you in a comic?

Wow! Sephiroth's that durable now? Still haven't run into a feat where he can tank her power beam... let alone her screw attack or power bomb.

Is this logic inferior to your concrete = hardest and strongest material?

Umm... the cannon feat isn't canon. Virtual reality, holographic, training simulations tend to make that the case. Don't fall back on a non-existent feat. It's not pretty.

I know of building construction. He's cutting through concrete. At best, he's cutting through a few rebars. The tensile strength of rebars aren't makeups for the "hardest and strongest" material.

And jsut to inform you... if you think cutting "metal" is enough to cut down Samus, then you're pretty much living in a fanatasy world.

If Sephiroth could actually cut her.

shin_gear
He doesn't have to cut her to win. He has telekinesis which he used to take down a skyscraper, and spells, Stopga (Time Stoppage) Pale Horse (which inflicts every known status, such as poison and petrification) and I think when he said he won't get hit by Samus he referred to Sephiroth's speed, which in the video in the opening post is remarkable (referring to when Sephiroth charged Genesis after launching him in the air) and in Crisis Core he moves fast enough in the game that it looks like he's teleporting. Also, if Sephiroth's slices would not cut through Samus's armor, they'll at least break through her visor and damage her vision.

Keollyn
Originally posted by shin_gear
He doesn't have to cut her to win.

Most of the focus has been that Sephiroth can cut down Samus. That's why I'm arguing that he can't.

Huh?

When did he have this? And isn't this game mechanics? I'm forced to use cutscene, so everyone else should too.

Which wouldn't work because you have the barrier shielding Samus. And when did Seraphim Sephiroth been taken into account? I find it unfair that Samus' weakest version is used, but Sephiroth is in composite mode.

Samus isn't exactly slow.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5898/vol2page58mo3.th.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4040/vol2page59cb9.th.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9962/vol2page60jz9.th.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9536/img3514ls5.th.jpg

I haven't played CC, so i don't know what you're referring to.

But her visor is protected by her barrier. Why do you think lava doesn't burn through her visor?

fascistcrusader
Look keo, you need to learn to comprehend what I'm saying before you try to debate. No one ever said concrete was the hardest material, not once, ever. Silly keo.

You're describing your logic and comprehension, not my efforts to explain simple facts.

Its an argument you obviously can't beat, or else you would legitimately try to counter it. Ignorance is common around here, and you being here makes it more so.

No one ever said just concrete, so your argument fails.

People survive bad burns explosions more often than you'd think. I think I know my job better than you dear.

Have you ever even seen what Sephiroth looks like? You clearly know nothing about him. He is stronger than the entire planets combined spirit energy, he prevents death with nothing but willpower. Samus' power beam is a flashlight to Sephiroth, her screw attack is not capable of hurting him at all, and he could take 100 power bombs and be not be fazed.

You really need to let go of the concrete thing dear, no one ever said it.

That settles it, you certainly have below average intelligence. The cannon thing is canon, the training simulators are designed to function exactly as real life would. Unless you think Sephiroth isn't really able to beat Genesis and Angeal because it is in a training simulator....

And if you actually watched Advent Children, you'd see that there are plenty of huge beams in it. ShinRa does not skimp on the best for themselves, those beams were made of the finest materials available, most likely a very strong alloy. After all, they did keep the ShinRa tower standing during the Meteor/Holy incident.

Since logic and common sense are lost causes entirely with you, how about this. Sephiroth telekinetically turns off her shield, and then bisects her.

Silly Keollyn, you need to learn that when you're wrong, you're wrong. There's a reason everyone here disagrees with you. Kids these days, I tell ya.

Terryc250
CEN0hKQwJyk

Looks like little creatures to me, and these things are able to harm Samus, and even kill her.. and u say Sephiroths sword cant go through her barrier? Rofl!

Some people just lack common sense

fascistcrusader
Unfortunately so.

shin_gear
Ok..........you two are going a bit too far with this......fc, I don't think it's wise to say Sephiroth can take Samus' attacks and not be fazed.....well actually, considering he did take Genesis' spells and not be fazed speaks of his durability. Maybe Samus' attacks won't harm him...and then again they might. They're probably more effective than Genesis' attacks.

I'm sure Samus fights things larger than that..........and the fact that she gets hurt by them in the game is probably a false game mechanic, and she can withstand the heat of lava.

By the way, Sephiroth's spells are not just game mechanics, and why was I given Metroid scans........are they usable here? confused

Last but not least........the fact that Sephiroth is a god and Samus isn't is not a justifiable reason as to why Sephiroth wins. I can state many counter examples....he wins (IMO) for other RATIONAL reasons...

Keollyn
Look keo, you need to learn to comprehend what I'm saying before you try to debate. No one ever said concrete was the hardest material, not once, ever. Silly keo.

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=cement

Praytell, who am I quoting?

Yeah yeah. What ever bullshit you come up with now passes as feats, eh?

Things as idiotic as this are kind of hard to beat. You can't beat this level stupidity.

And people survived heat that burns a Space Pirate? Last I recall this was a topic about two fictional characters...

You do know where we're at, right?

Yeah, sure. In your fanboy world.

.... I'm so going to have fun with this elsewghere

Umm.. virtual simulations aren't real. Period.

The people USING the simulation are. So you're "unless.." kinda bombed there.

And Samus' armor alone is one of the strongest alloy in the galaxy.

Galaxy's finest tech > Planet's finest tech

So that's why Sephiroth didn't psychically remove Cloud's sword from his hands...

And if you knew Samus, you'd know that outside sources cannot shut off her any part of her suit.

Great work there genius.

Appeal to popularity isn't my style. If you have to use a fallacy, you're pretty much admitting you have not a single clue what you're doing here.

They do have debate forums for children. Go join one.

shin_gear
I don't want to have to report anything......................

Keollyn

By the way, Sephiroth's spells are not just game mechanics, and why was I given Metroid scans........are they usable here? confused

They're just as much usable as CC, LO, and AC. All canon sources.

shin_gear
I'm sure debarrier is one of Sephiroth's moves. Plus, do you think those sword slashes would go through her barrier?

Terryc250
^ obviously he thinks nothing goes through her barrior, yet these little creatures seem to hard her =\

Keollyn
I'm sure debarrier is one of Sephiroth's moves. Plus, do you think those sword slashes would go through her barrier?

You know what... Yes. Sephiroth slice clean through Samus' barrier, her armor, and then her. All in one simple swing.

Apparently, the proof others are using to prove that Sephiroth can go through her barrier is because creatures from her OWN verse deplete a portion of a tank (wow... a portion) in base armor (her barrier isn't even in base armor...)

If I was dickish, I would say that Cloud and co. can still take damage from level 1 opponents. But I bet that'll be wrong...

Terryc250
Well at the start of FFVII Cloud can take multiple shots from shinra soldiers, but if we're talking about Cloud in the late game low level creatures would be hitting Cloud for hours, until he'd need to use a phoenix down to recover.

Why we talking about Cloud anyway? Seph is far superior then Cloud

shin_gear
...well, at KMC usually people assume for instance, if something has not shown to have enough defense against something comparable to something else, then they have no defense against it.........which I don't entirely agree with.

We should just stick with our opinions and not get into such arguments that are almost meaningless.

My feet are cold...................I need socks. cry

Keollyn
Well at the start of FFVII Cloud can take multiple shots from shinra soldiers, but if we're talking about Cloud in the late game low level creatures would be hitting Cloud for hours, until he'd need to use a phoenix down to recover.

Why we talking about Cloud anyway? Seph is far superior then Cloud

Oh the level of hypocrisy in this post could create its own religion.

...well, at KMC usually people assume for instance, if something has not shown to have enough defense against something comparable to something else, then they have no defense against it.........which I don't entirely agree with.

We should just stick with our opinions and not get into such arguments that are almost meaningless.

My feet are cold...................I need socks. cry

Had to refresh my memory with a quick view of Cloud/Sephiroth fight. The major problem...

People have to be joking if they think someone who can take plasma, mini-grade nukes, lasers, proton beams/blades, hyper charged beams (that make all prior attacks ook like pillows), acid, subzero temp and lava is getting downed by someone who, in canon, only cut reinforced concrete.

shin_gear
...the only things, IMO, that should not be discussed in terms of gameplay are things like: invincibility when there's no logical explanation for it and: durability when it's obviously a false game mechanic, such as a human being getting hit by a sharp sword and not be wounded in the game.

Terryc250
Oh the level of hypocrisy in this post could create its own religion.

Did u not even read what i wrote?? Cloud barely takes any damage during the late game from creatures, lets see 1 dmg out of 9999 hp.. yet these little creatures Samus fights actually pose a threat to her.. not to mention this is CLOUD we're talking about.

Creatures wouldnt even phase Sephiroth, during final fantasy VII when u get to see Sephiroth fight, he impaled a 50 foot serpant like nothing, fought giant monsters and took no damage from them, and took no damage from magic attacks.. and this is all before Sephiroth ascended to new levels of power during AC.

Yet these little creatures pose a threat to Samus.. lol

shin_gear
Square Enix wanks Sephiroth to remarkable levels, lolz.

jk

Would've been nice if those fights against the monsters were shown in some clips, since I think what we can conclude from are that he receives 0 damage from them in the game.

He did however withstand Genesis's explosive attacks with the utmost ease.

Blax_Hydralisk
M'kay, I'm getting tired of the lame name-calling. I'll report the next insult towards moi.

No more name calling?

Does that mean I can't call you by your name? How should I address you, then?

Em Dot Bison
Seph...is this really a fight?

IceJaw
Did u not even read what i wrote?? Cloud barely takes any damage during the late game from creatures, lets see 1 dmg out of 9999 hp.. yet these little creatures Samus fights actually pose a threat to her.. not to mention this is CLOUD we're talking about.

Creatures wouldnt even phase Sephiroth, during final fantasy VII when u get to see Sephiroth fight, he impaled a 50 foot serpant like nothing, fought giant monsters and took no damage from them, and took no damage from magic attacks.. and this is all before Sephiroth ascended to new levels of power during AC.

Yet these little creatures pose a threat to Samus.. lol
Wow, I love how you base your arguments solely on game mechanics and such.

Reported.

Terryc250
^ For basing my arguments on gameplay and cutscenes? lmao, also find me the "no gameplay arguements allowed rule" smart guy

Keollyn
Ah, another day, another wank. How have all the Sephirothites been?

Let's start today's praise and worship service for our great god Sephiroth by bowing our heads and sending our utmost praise to him that is the one above all.

*Hummm*

Amen.

Now, what is this I missed? Bugs posing a threat to Samus? Yes, and as I've stated, Cloud and co. can also be threatened by level 1 monsters way back on disc 1.

Why does it matter that I speak of Cloud? Because this same Cloud that is still harmed and threatened by level 1 creatures, harm and threaten Sephiroth all the time.

I can play this game too.

fascistcrusader
That would be me you're quoting out of context. I used cement as a segue to Sephiroth's abilities to slice through hard sunstances, not once did I say cement, you can see in the quote I said he cuts through the hardest and strongest materials out there, I never said cement was the hardest substance out there, and I never said all he cut through as cement. Learn to read please.

Since when did canon sources become "bullshit I just came up with?"

I'm not the one who's demonstrated an inability to read, silly Keo. The fact remains its a valid argument, and you still can't counter it. And I believe I'll report this flaming.

As for the next part of your post, see where I explained to you that no one ever said concrete was the hardest, you simply don't know how to read so you thought I said that when in fact I never did.

Space Pirates are made of flesh, same as you and me. I've seen people who have survived much of them being melted and burned, it is possible to survive burns. Silly Keo.

In my fanboy world? You really don't know anything about Sephiroth. Everything I said in that post was from FF VII, AC or straight from the mouth's of Sephiroth's creators. Reality is not my fanboy world dear, the sooner you realize that, the better.

Once again on the cement thing, learn to read, no one said what you think I did.

The fact remains that the simulator behaves exactly as the real world would. If you couldn't do it in reality the simulator wouldn't show it silly.

And Sephiroth > any tech period. A divine being is above what mortals can make silly.

Cloud didn't get his sword removed from his hands because Sephiroth was toying with him that entire fight. Sephiroth wanted to taunt Cloud and make him suffer, no kill him right away. If you knew a little about FF VII you'd know that.

And if you had some common sense you'd realize that telekinesis doesn't have to work from the outside, he could stop it from within.

Silly keo, when bob thinks everyone else has a problem, its bob who has something wrong with him. I don't have to use a fallacy, see above where I've crushed any argument you had. I only used this point because you seem immune to logic and reason, you're blinded by fanboyism.

Why would I join one? I believe your child like reasoning skills and debate style would be more suited to one than my logical approach to situations. Silly Keo, you really need to learn that when you're wrong you're wrong.

fascistcrusader
Cloud and Co aren't Sephiroth silly. If we're going to use gameplay them I'm going to have to point out that in his weakest form, some of the strongest monsters in the game do no damage at all to Sephiroth, so there's more proof of Sephiroth being far beyond Samus' level.

ESB -1138
Cloud and Co aren't Sephiroth silly. If we're going to use gameplay them I'm going to have to point out that in his weakest form, some of the strongest monsters in the game do no damage at all to Sephiroth, so there's more proof of Sephiroth being far beyond Samus' level.

You mean the same Sephiroth that was overpowered by a lv.1 Cloud Strife and thrown into the reactor?

fascistcrusader
For starters levels are nothing more than gameplay, they don't exist story wise. And Sephiroth was mortally wounded when Cloud did that, he was limping around, many of his organs were chopped up, his spine was severed. Anyone other than Sephiroth would be dead there, its no surprise he got tossed.

Now back on subject, I am speaking of the fact that while useless little grunt enemies can kill Samus, at Nibelheim even strong dragons do a grand total of 0 damage to Sephiroth, he is invincible to all random battle creatures.

ESB -1138
For starters levels are nothing more than gameplay, they don't exist story wise. And Sephiroth was mortally wounded when Cloud did that, he was limping around, many of his organs were chopped up, his spine was severed. Anyone other than Sephiroth would be dead there, its no surprise he got tossed.

Don't give me that for Cloud was also wounded when Sephiroth stabbed him through the gut and yet he still threw Sephiroth around like a rag doll.

And ain't it funny that you considered levels gameplay and yet the fact that numbers appear whenever someone does an attack isn't gameplay.

fascistcrusader
Cloud's wound was nothing compared to Sephiroth's. His wound missed quite a bit of important organs and didn't hurt his spinal column. Cloud's wound was less than a bullet going through him, Sephiroth's is instant death for anyone who isn't Sephiroth. Its amazing all of Sephiroth's guts weren't spilling out, much less that he could still walk. And he didn't toss Seph around like a rag doll, he struggled and used everything in him to throw him over the side.

I know the damage numbers are gameplay silly, but that is because we were discussing gameplay Samus compared to gameplay Sephiroth, and how while grunts hurt Samus nothing hurts Seph. Cloud tossing Sephiroth happened all outside of gameplay, and Sephiroth should have been dead anyways, so it has no place in what I 'm talking about.

ESB -1138
Cloud's wound was nothing compared to Sephiroth's.

Show me proof on this.

fascistcrusader
You need proof besides the fact that his wound was 1/16 the size and was in an area not as harmful to be impaled...?

ESB -1138
You need proof besides the fact that his wound was 1/16 the size and was in an area not as harmful to be impaled...?

Again; proof because Sephiroth sword killed Aerith with no trouble.

fascistcrusader
Aerith was much weaker than Cloud, thats common knowledge. Also, She was hit with much more force from the blade, Jenova jumped from a great height to impact her, Sephiroth just kinda poked through Cloud. That isn't much of a point.

ESB -1138
Aerith was much weaker than Cloud. That isn't much of a point.

16 year old Cloud wasn't that strong; and yet he survived and overpowered Sephiroth!

fascistcrusader
I see we don't know much about Cloud. Even before Hojo's treatment's Cloud has an inner power that is a force to behold. In Before Crisis, at age 14 or 15, he goes into a rage, picks up a big sword, and completely wipes out a bunch of elite AVALANCHE troops. 16 year old Cloud is far stronger than Aerith could ever hope to be.

And the fact remains that he overpowered somebody who should have been dead. A little girl could fight Bruce Lee if Bruce had most of huis organs damaged and his spine severed beforehand.

ESB -1138
And the fact remains that he overpowered somebody who should have been dead. A little girl could fight Bruce Lee if Bruce had most of huis organs damaged and his spine severed beforehand.

And Cloud should have been dead; but wait he still overpowered Sephiroth! You fail!

fascistcrusader
No, Cloud shouldn't have been dead, that wound wasn't much to him. That wound didn't harm very much, and Cloud demonstrated it wasn't mortal. He was stabbed in a different area with less force than Aerith was hit with, there is no comparison between the two.

He was doing way better than limping, most organs damaged, no spinal cord Sephiroth, who had a wound that would instantly kill a normal person. I'm afraid its you who fails dear. You minght want to learn about FF VII a bit more before debating someone who knows the series.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Guys, quit the bickering and hostility.

SHM
I changed your quote a little fascist.

You minght want to learn about FF VII a bit more before debating with people who knows the series.

Originally posted by Lana
Guys, quit the bickering and hostility.

Both of these quotes have to be said to Keollyn.

fascistcrusader
Bickering is the only thing we can do. Fact tells us Sephiroth is so far beyond Samus its not even funny, and some people, namely Keo, keep pulling things out of their ass to try to justify a ridiculous and nonsensical position. This means the thread is reduced to bickering between those who are right and someone who won't accept being wrong.

ESB -1138
No, Cloud shouldn't have been dead, that wound wasn't much to him. That wound didn't harm very much, and Cloud demonstrated it wasn't mortal. He was stabbed in a different area with less force than Aerith was hit with, there is no comparison between the two.

He was doing way better than limping, most organs damaged, no spinal cord Sephiroth, who had a wound that would instantly kill a normal person. I'm afraid its you who fails dear. You minght want to learn about FF VII a bit more before debating someone who knows the series.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really? Cloud was stabbed in the chest; Aerith was stabbed in the gut:

Hf4fK48AKtg

Next time check your facts.

Violent2Dope
Wow, such bullshit. Cloud can't take Samus' strongest attacks like nothing, he gets cut by swords for Christ's sake! Also, Seph gettin hurt by nuthin in FFVII is gameplay. Sephiroth is not a divine being. And also, being a "god"(which he isn't) isn't a reason to say he beats Samus, how do you explain the numerous god killers in fiction?

ESB -1138
Cloud's buster sword seemed to do a good deal of damage on Sephiroth so I can see why Hypermode Samus's Hyper Beam wouldn't do a thing.

grey fox
Didn't Last Order retcon the 'thrown into the reactor' thing.

SHM
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Sephiroth is not a divine being. And also, being a "god"(which he isn't)

Yeah, just because he is equal to a goddess and can create life, doesn't mean he is a god. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fascistcrusader
I have checked my facts, and once again CLoud is stronger than Aerith and when he was stabbed the blade didn't hit anything too vital, Aerith was hit with more force and through more organs. And then you're still ignoring the fact the Cloud is far stronger than Aerith, so the wound wasn't nearly as serious to him. Silly.:sarcastic:

Sephiroth is a god silly. His creators said he was, he is stronger than the actual godess in the series, performs feats only divine beings could accomplish, and he even has music called "birth of a god." Calling Sephiroth anything less than divine shows a clear lack of knowledge of the character.

ESB -1138
I have checked my facts, and once again CLoud is stronger than Aerith and when he was stabbed the blade didn't hit anything too vital, Aerith was hit with more force and through more organs. And then you're still ignoring the fact the Cloud is far stronger than Aerith, so the wound wasn't nearly as serious to him. Silly.:sarcastic:

Proof; show proof that Sephiroth hit more vital organs considering Sephiroth's blade hit her in the gut and Sephiroth stabbed Cloud through the chest.

Sephiroth is a god silly. His creators said he was, he is stronger than the actual godess in the series, performs feats only divine beings could accomplish, and he even has music called "birth of a god." Calling Sephiroth anything less than divine shows a clear lack of knowledge of the character.

When did the creators call Sephiroth a god? Show me proof. And here's a little something for you to read; Kratos killed a god, Sonic killed a god, Dante killed a god, and I could go on and on. Fact is video games have a lot of gods being killed.

fascistcrusader
Did you see where the blade went through Cloud? It would have missed the heart, both lungs, and the spine, and was above most of the digestive tract. He wasn't doing to bad. Aerith would have had a lot of digestive tract organs speared through. There's the proof right in front of your face.

They said he has ascended to a new level of existence, they said they made him look divine in AC to match his character, and they said he was stronger than the actual godess of FF VII. Sephiroth is a god.

Kratos killed a god because he had divine weapons and the support and powers of other gods, Dante killed the devil king because he is part devil himself, Samus doesn't have any divine powers or strength to help her out.

Terryc250
Which version of Sephiroth are we talking about? Because he was stabbed and all those crap that u guys are saying while he was in SOLDIER and basically a regular person, if Sephiroth wasnt so messed up in the head at that moment and kept his guard up, Cloud wouldnt have a one in a million chance of severely wounding Sephiroth, it would be a fail attack like all those giant dragons that fail to do damage on Sephiroth.

AC Sephiroth has the power of the lifestream.. which is a powerful feat, basically hes a being, that has control over all of the dead souls on earth, more powerful then the goddess of gaia herself, more powerful then the WEAPONs, more powerful then Chaos, and Weiss who can move at the blink of an eye, and do nuke bomb level damage, if he hadnt been stopped he would have used Earth as a vessel and raid other planets, he wouldve became more then a planetary threat, how can u even compare Samus to that?

Its not us who is "wanking" Sephiroth, we're just trying to get you to understand the truth, but you seem to be too obsessed or in love with Samus that you cannot admit it. Its not us, its you.

SHM
Originally posted by ESB -1138
When did the creators call Sephiroth a god? Show me proof.

fascistcrusader
Exactly my point.

And thanks for the extra quotes SHM.

Blax_Hydralisk
Not too mention "God" is nothing more then an ambiguous title. Look at Greek legend. Achilles, for example, was a god, yet he died from a simple arrow. "God" doesn't mean you're invincible.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>