Lestat (Queen of the Damned) Vs Blade(movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Blade get's his sword.
Who wins?

srankmissingnin
Lestat is like a god compared to Blade.

KMC_Drifter
Well Blade would beat the normal Lestat...the one portrayed through most of the movie...however...after Lestat becomes a daywalker at the end....through drinkin' the blood of Akasha.....it might be a fight.

Now, I'm just talkin' movie versions here. In the Anne Rice Novel...that Lestat would pwn Blade.

Soljer
Interview with a Vampire Lestat beats the shit out of both...
shifty.

spetznaz
Beginning of the movie = might have a chance, although I wouldn't bet on Blade myself.
End of the movie = chances have gone down drastically to the point that Lestat only loses if he wants to lose.

Now, the book Lestat after having drank the blood of the ancients (with AKasha being the most powerful, but don't forget other ancients like Marius et al) ....well, even if Lestat wanted to die I doubt he could ....definitely not by Blade (remember, Lestat spent two days in the desert under the sun, and all he got was a nice tan). He could possibly set Blade on fire while on another continent.

KMC_Drifter
Well, Blade is not fully vampire....would the fire trick even work on him?

spetznaz
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Well, Blade is not fully vampire....would the fire trick even work on him?

Well, the fire-trick worked as follows ....for Vampires they instantly burst into gobious flame. As for humans, what happens is they have a brain hemmorhage (sp) and fall down dead, in most cases bleeding from the ears, eyes, nose and mouth.

Thus it works for both ....it is just that for vampires there is a pyrotechnic effect.

Thus, for Blade I guess what would happen is that he would fall down dead, with steaming (since he is half vamp) blood streaming from all his orifices. He may not combust, but he would be dead all the same.

Either way, dead.

celestialdemon
Like everyone else says, it depends on which point of the movie we are taking. If we're talking about Lestat before he drinks Akasha's blood, then he loses horribly.

Soljer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Like everyone else says, it depends on which point of the movie we are taking. If we're talking about Lestat before he drinks Akasha's blood, then he loses horribly.

Everyone else?

Reread the thread.

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
Everyone else?

Reread the thread.
Before you ask it's not Brad Pitt/Lestat......stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
Before you ask it's not Brad Pitt/Lestat......stick out tongue

But Brad Pitt didn't play Lestat - Cruise did. Noob.

ermm.

Estacado
ohrly
I see what you did there.......

Avlon
If I'm correct, Movie Blade and Lestat did something similar.

Blade inherited the power from the 1st vampire, just as Lestat did.

At that point...it basically becomes Drake vs Akasha.

Bouboumaster
I don't know. Blade is ****in' ubber in his movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.