Alucard vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
Alucard takes on this team

1. Nomak...along with 20 reapers
2. Blood god Deacon Frost
3. Dracula(Blade)
4. Blade
5. 30 Vamps from 30 Days of Night
6. Lestat
7. Akasha

Alucard has all of his seals unlocked in this fight.

llagrok
He should clear it imo :/

KMC_Drifter
Well, it isn't a gauntlet...he has to fight every one of those guys at the same time.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Well, it isn't a gauntlet...he has to fight every one of those guys at the same time. Does it really matter? He would still kill all of them at the end.

Violent2Dope
Bull, Dracula from Blade kills him, guy can't die.

Akuki
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Bull, Dracula from Blade kills him, guy can't die.
Alucard is Dracula, but enhanced to insane levels. Alucard's regeneration feats top any of the individuals mentioned here. Not to mention the fact that he has any entire army of fighters that would completely screw over any of the individuals mentioned here.

iceman24567
Bull, Dracula from Blade kills him, guy can't die. Alucard is immortal and is the definition of invulnerable the guy got half of his body blown off regenerated.

Burning thought
kain shoud be in it, then Alucard gets owned, but yes from what ive heard of Alucard he surely could take most if not all of these with ease since the guy regenerates from puddles of blood

iceman24567
Alucard downs Kain too tbh.

TricksterPriest
Alucard freaking rapes everyone in this thread, including Kain if he's there. alucard

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Alucard freaking rapes everyone in this thread, including Kain if he's there. alucard

Not if it's interview with a vampire Lestat.

Brad Pitt > everyone.

DestinyGuy678
blade could weaken him greatly by taking a bite out of him(he used that trick on draconis t oweaken him)

illadelph12
Originally posted by Soljer

Brad Pitt > everyone.

QFT.

Tyler Durden ftw.

Akuki
But the spirit of Alucard's gun is Bruce Willis(I'm not joking about this it really is)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
blade could weaken him greatly by taking a bite out of him(he used that trick on draconis t oweaken him)

no That won't stop Alucard. Hell, it won't even slow him down.

There's nothing they can do. This is an outright massacre. evil face

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Akuki
But the spirit of Alucard's gun is Bruce Willis(I'm not joking about this it really is)

Nah, that was justa dream...

...besides Willis was the imposter. wink

Barbarian Shams
This is spite beyond spite. Alucard is perhaps one of the most powerful Vampires to ever exist in any medium. He is truly immortal and is the definition of invulnerable. He has powers that none of the other vamps he's fighting against have, and he has some very powerful guns that could take off the heads of the other vamps with a single shot. Heck, a headshot wouldn't even be needed. Alucard clears it 10/10.

Akuki
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Nah, that was justa dream...

...besides Willis was the imposter. wink

I never did figure out who the real one was. Anyone care to explain the reference to me?

Violent2Dope
Alucard isn't even close to most powerful...ANYTHING in fiction.

DestinyGuy678
no That won't stop Alucard. Hell, it won't even slow him down.

There's nothing they can do. This is an outright massacre. evil face it weakens him consdierably, to draconis it weakened him from a super powered vampire to a regular one

if alucard bit blade the fight would be over blade would be equal to alucard so with the other people helping theyd win, blades bite isn't a normal vampire bite

iceman24567
Alucard isn't even close to most powerful...ANYTHING in fiction. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_%28Hellsing%29 If that's not close to most powerful then Superman isn't the man of steel roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos

He is almost certainly the most powerful human vampire in fiction.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He is almost certainly the most powerful human vampire in fiction.

Nope.

Cause, I JUST finished writing a story about ten thousand vampire gods who are all Alucard to the Alucard'th power, who also have omniversal reality warping powers.

Hey, fiction's fiction. No one said it had to be published fiction.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He is almost certainly the most powerful human vampire in fiction. Human vampire? That doesn't even make sense. Kain is a vampire, he would beat his ass. Demitri Maximov is a vampire, he would DEFINATELY beat his ass. Actually, both of the mentioned people could do it in one shot as well.

iceman24567
Human vampire? That doesn't even make sense. Kain is a vampire, he would beat his ass. Demitri Maximov is a vampire, he would DEFINATELY beat his ass. Actually, both of the mentioned people could do it in one shot as well. How would Kain beat Alucard?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by iceman24567
How would Kain beat Alucard? Time stop, then kill/eat/blast his soul. And Demitri would easily beat Alucard, moreso than Kain.

iceman24567
Vampire have souls now? After stopping time im not sure how you can kill him but good look with that.

Violent2Dope
Vampire have souls now? After stopping time im not sure how you can kill him but good look with that. Alucard has no soul? Must've missed that. Also, Kain can't die, like...at all. Demitri(another vamp) would pwn Alucard in ways never seen.

iceman24567
Well since Alucard has been killed plenty of time then regenerate his own body for his own pool of blood im not sure how that happens a stale mate because of the whole time stopping ability bit not a win for Kain.

Violent2Dope
Well since Alucard has been killed plenty of time then regenerate his own body for his own pool of blood im not sure how that happens a stale mate because of the whole time stopping ability bit not a win for Kain. Seriously? When was it said that Alucard has no soul?

Akuki
Seriously? When was it said that Alucard has no soul?
He has a soul, however it might be a bit hard to target that since he literally has thousands of other souls within himself.

Violent2Dope
He has a soul, however it might be a bit hard to target that since he literally has thousands of other souls within himself. Kay. Soul Reaver takes them all.

grey fox

Alucard is quite possibly the most powerful vampire in fiction. I can think of only two others who MAY be able to tie with him.Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
it weakens him consdierably, to draconis it weakened him from a super powered vampire to a regular one

if alucard bit blade the fight would be over blade would be equal to alucard so with the other people helping theyd win, blades bite isn't a normal vampire bite

Yeah, Blade 3 Dracula was a f*cking joke. Hellsings ordinary vampires would RAPE him badly

grey fox
Human vampire? That doesn't even make sense. Kain is a vampire, he would beat his ass. Demitri Maximov is a vampire, he would DEFINATELY beat his ass. Actually, both of the mentioned people could do it in one shot as well.

Demetri TECHNICALLY isn't a Vampire. He's a demon stick out tongue

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer

Brad Pitt > everyone.
Brad Pitt was Louis......ermm

Burning thought
He has a soul, however it might be a bit hard to target that since he literally has thousands of other souls within himself.
he has many souls? even better, easy meat for kain then to defeat..but hes not really allowed in Comic book vs, he only has like 2 comics

Bol Gath
Originally posted by grey fox
Demetri TECHNICALLY isn't a Vampire. He's a demon stick out tongue

Not that it matters... Alucard pwnd a vampire who had a hellgod imbued in him, and I say pwnd I mean pwnd!

Alucard is able to create pocket dimensions without unlocking his powerlevels. And if memory serves me right he's close to allmighty in his dimension.

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
Brad Pitt was Louis......ermm

Don't point out my mistakes! durhulk.

It's been a while...blush.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Not that it matters... Alucard pwnd a vampire who had a hellgod imbued in him, and I say pwnd I mean pwnd!

Alucard is able to create pocket dimensions without unlocking his powerlevels. And if memory serves me right he's close to allmighty in his dimension.

he still has a soul, and Demitri has midnight bliss, turn Alucard female big grin

Or kain can just time stop then reave him...Alucard is down, and not a second passes

K3VIL
Alucard curbstomp them.Yeah, for sure they would give him a fight, but with the seals unlocked?It's been even implied that Dracula may be the devil itself.Come on.

grey fox
Originally posted by Burning thought
Demitri has midnight bliss, turn Alucard female big grin

Already exists.

May I introduce you , male and female alike. To the Queen of evil Lolita's herself......GIRLYCARD ! big grin

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/220/3/c/Girlycard_Manga_Color_by_Neogami.jpg

Burning thought
Originally posted by grey fox
Already exists.

May I introduce you , male and female alike. To the Queen of evil Lolita's herself......GIRLYCARD ! big grin

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/220/3/c/Girlycard_Manga_Color_by_Neogami.jpg

eek! laughing

TricksterPriest
I've seen Alucard get impaled with over 50 blessed silver blades...............and just turn into bats, worms, etc and reform completely unharmed.

and that was without any seals unlocked. shocklaugh

Seriously, there's a reason Alucard is ranked Mid-herald in the mixed tiers thread. alucard

Burning thought
I've seen Alucard get impaled with over 50 blessed silver blades...............and just turn into bats, worms, etc and reform completely unharmed.

and that was without any seals unlocked. shocklaugh

Seriously, there's a reason Alucard is ranked Mid-herald in the mixed tiers thread. alucard

kwl, is this concluded i wonder? he wins the battle?

Pyron_Knight
Alucard isn't the strongest vampire in fiction. There's at least six vamps I know of that are above him:

Demitri Maximoff (Darkstalkers/Vampire)
Great Vampires (Doctor Who)
Caine (World of Darkness/Vampire:the Masquerade)
Ravnos Antediluvian
Arcueid Brunestud (Tsukihime)
Vampire intelligence

occultdestroyer
Alucard from Castlevania, Darkstalkers or Hellsing??

Mindset
Hellsing

kevdude
Alucard takes it, how much more powerful can you get besides him? He would prob just use shadows to trick the others and kill them as well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.