Kazuya Mishima vs. Demitri Maximov

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
BATTLE OF THE HAIR! WHO WINS THE FIGHT, AND WHO WEARS THE HAIR BETTER!?
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/demitrimaximov.jpg

vs.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/evil_sparda/t5profilo-kazuya.jpg

Violent2Dope
No one likes my thread? sad

espiemerl
It's a draw

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by espiemerl
It's a draw I disagree.

shin_gear
Kazuya's hair is greater as it's completely black, whereas Demetri's looks gay and awkward. Plus Kazuya at full power would simply take the queer out of existence.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Kazuya's hair is greater as it's completely black, whereas Demetri's looks gay and awkward. Plus Kazuya at full power would simply take the queer out of existence. Lol no. Demitri wears the hair better. Demitri survives highly focused dimension ripping attacks, whereas Kaz gets killed by lava.

Sado22
Kazuya will lose. but he's way cooler in all respects.

by the way, i wonder what midnightbliss Kazuya would look like? confused

brainchild81
Both are cool, but the D-man is waaaaaay more powerful

shin_gear
So, he's that more powerful than Kazuya because he defeated human-sized Pyron? M'kay.

Sado22
Terry jumps in and beats them both his heart! mad

brainchild81
laughing The f*cked up part is that if the FF guys were writing that's exactly what would happen. They'd start of winning, but Terry would outlast them

Violent2Dope
No, he's also more powerful cause he takes dimension ripping attacks, has Kazuya ever ripped a dimension? He can fly, and can use MAJ1KZ0R! He also has many reality defying attacks, like turning his lower body into a drill to kill enemies. Also, it wasn't human sized Pyron, it was a weakened Pyron. Demitri is cooler. He fvcks Morrigan, Kazuya's wife left him, nuff sed.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, he's also more powerful cause he takes dimension ripping attacks, has Kazuya ever ripped a dimension?Wtf, this doesn't make a lot of sense....

How does defeating a weakened Pyron count as a feat when we don't know Pyron's power level at that moment, let alone what happened in the fight? My mistake, Demetri absorbed Pyron.

The whole dimension ripping thing is just a durability feat, so I'm to assume this is why Demetri is above Devil...ok.

I mean, it isn't like Demetri wasn't owned by it (as far as I believe it was enough to subdue him) and Devil can't take a vast region out of existence.

Violent2Dope
How does defeating a weakened Pyron count as a feat when we don't know Pyron's power level at that moment, let alone what happened in the fight? My mistake, Demetri absorbed Pyron.

The whole dimension ripping thing is just a durability feat, so I'm to assume this is why Demetri is above Devil...ok.

I mean, it isn't like Demetri wasn't owned by it (as far as I believe it was enough to subdue him) and Devil can't take a vast region out of existence. 1. Never said it did.

2. Yeah, it is a durability feat, show me Kazuya, or even Devil Kazuya, output anywhere near that kind of damage.

3. Demitri was owned by what? The dimension blast? Yeah, he was defeated by it, but he didn't DIE. Also, Demitri is immune to stakes, silver bullets, and crosses, which is notable as they would kill any other vampire in DS. Vast region? Demitri and his whole castle were shot to the human's dimension by the Scalephoton(dimension ripper).

Darkstorm Zero
And now KMC Gmaes Vs has sunk so low as to depower Darkstalkers to the level of Tekken...

Seriously, Demitri withstood an attack by a frigging actual God, and survived it... He defeated a being of pure energy, and enhanced his own powers by doing so.

He is a vampiric demon lord who can withstand everything that would wipe out normal vampires in a heartbeat.

AND, now Gears, your saying that because a Devil Gene powered kid destroyed a section of forest that Kazzy stands a chance?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Insults/Retard5.jpg

Kazuya can't even hope to do comparable damage to a space-time attack that ripped him through one dimension to another.

Durability: Demitri, by a few million times.
Strength: Demitri, his strength is comparable to Pyron's mortal size.
Speed: Demitri, Teleportation, flight, foot speed, attack speed, and any other speed you can think of.
Technique/Skill: Fighting techniques probably go to Kazuya, but Demitri's multiple powers give him the edge in every other respect.
Experience: Demitri, several hundred years old, has been fighting for eons in Makai... Kazuya's 45 years of existance cannot hope to compare.
Powers:Err, Demitri... Being an actual demon from hell, and has had many many centuries to perfect his powers means that anything the Devil Gene can offer Kazuya is a moot point.

Overall: Demitri... The only edgte I can give Kazuya here is fighting technique, and thats a very iffy thing to me, since a martial art doeesn't make a warrior, a warrior. Demitri has had far too long to perfect his fighting style.

shin_gear
^lol, no I didn't say that, and your post made me laugh no offense.

Didn't notice the pic until now since I read your posts in a separate window. Do not insult moi again.

Lana
This goes for everyone, and I am sick to death of saying it.

If you cannot debate without hostility, namecalling, or bickering, then do no debate.

I am going to start giving out warnings if this keeps up. I am sick to death of this crap. Grow the hell up already, guys. If you can't follow the rules, then you lose your privilege to post.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
And now KMC Gmaes Vs has sunk so low as to depower Darkstalkers to the level of Tekken...

Seriously, Demitri withstood an attack by a frigging actual God, and survived it... He defeated a being of pure energy, and enhanced his own powers by doing so.

He is a vampiric demon lord who can withstand everything that would wipe out normal vampires in a heartbeat.

AND, now Gears, your saying that because a Devil Gene powered kid destroyed a section of forest that Kazzy stands a chance?

Kazuya can't even hope to do comparable damage to a space-time attack that ripped him through one dimension to another.

Speed: Demitri, Teleportation, flight, foot speed, attack speed, and any other speed you can think of.
Technique/Skill: Fighting techniques probably go to Kazuya, but Demitri's multiple powers give him the edge in every other respect.
Experience: Demitri, several hundred years old, has been fighting for eons in Makai... Kazuya's 45 years of existance cannot hope to compare.
Powers:Err, Demitri... Being an actual demon from hell, and has had many many centuries to perfect his powers means that anything the Devil Gene can offer Kazuya is a moot point.

Overall: Demitri... The only edgte I can give Kazuya here is fighting technique, and thats a very iffy thing to me, since a martial art doeesn't make a warrior, a warrior. Demitri has had far too long to perfect his fighting style. I'm sure you would not say the same about Street Fighter or Soul Calibur since you undeniably like to complain whenever Tekken characters are being discussed, and by that I hope you didn't mean a Darkstalker would not lose to a Tekken character case point: B.B. Hood and Felicia versus Devil Jin = rofl to the max.

Overrated durability (survived an attack that ripped a dimension. Gee, I guess now Bankotsu from DOA would do as much damage to Demitri as godly overrated Belial would since after all, he can rip the fabrics of reality and traverse dimensions. Wait, that would mean he would solo Tekken and Street Fighter smile.) Overrated strength (He's as strong as a human-sized Pyron, lolz). Not so sure on speed..but I'll give that to Demitri since he can teleport. I'm not sure if Devil can. Experience, pfft, yeah. Devil's been existent for centuries and above, and care to show me where it says how old he is/how fast he is since I'd like to know, and excellent point on the powers argument.

"Demitri... Being an actual demon from hell, and has had many many centuries to perfect his powers means that anything the Devil Gene can offer Kazuya is a moot point."

Lolz, this is probably the main reason why I laughed while reading this. This is a lot like the Sephiroth being more powerful than Samus because he's a god and she isn't argument, except Devil himself is....a devil who originated from a hellish environment, and because Demitri has been living for centuries and has been quote on quote "perfecting his powers" explains exactly why he's more powerful than Devil, as in T4 Devil became complete and whole having become completely resurrected and at full power, and made the entire complex around him vanish without a trace.

Your bias is obvious.

Em Dot Bison

Overall: Demitri... The only edgte I can give Kazuya here is fighting technique, and thats a very iffy thing to me, since a martial art doeesn't make a warrior, a warrior. Demitri has had far too long to perfect his fighting style. This thread is pointless and retarded. I swear, you gotta be the biggest hater or the biggest fanboy to try and put Kazuya and Demetri on the same level. laughing

I seriously doubt Kaz could survive a Scalephoton, hell he couldn't even take a Soul Eater.

Kaz is still the man!

The Cap'n
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
BATTLE OF THE HAIR! WHO WINS THE FIGHT, AND WHO WEARS THE HAIR BETTER!?
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/demitrimaximov.jpg

vs.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/evil_sparda/t5profilo-kazuya.jpg

No contest. Demitri pwns Kazuya. No questions asked. try.]

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? .......................This is exactly why I got the hell out of VG versus. It's crap like this that's ruining this part of the forum.

and I lay part of the blame on the mods for refusing lock threads that are outright spite. thumb down

VG versus is a cess-pool.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? .......................This is exactly why I got the hell out of VG versus. It's crap like this that's ruining this part of the forum.

and I lay part of the blame on the mods for refusing lock threads that are outright spite. thumb down

VG versus is a cess-pool.

I dunno. V2D made it on purpose. Only one to "think" Kazuya stands a chance is Gear, and I pray he is either stoned or just making you guys lose your sanity.

Violent2Dope
I'm sure you would not say the same about Street Fighter or Soul Calibur since you undeniably like to complain whenever Tekken characters are being discussed, and by that I hope you didn't mean a Darkstalker would not lose to a Tekken character case point: B.B. Hood and Felicia versus Devil Jin = rofl to the max.

Overrated durability (survived an attack that ripped a dimension. Gee, I guess now Bankotsu from DOA would do as much damage to Demitri as godly overrated Belial would since after all, he can rip the fabrics of reality and traverse dimensions. Wait, that would mean he would solo Tekken and Street Fighter smile.) Overrated strength (He's as strong as a human-sized Pyron, lolz). Not so sure on speed..but I'll give that to Demitri since he can teleport. I'm not sure if Devil can. Experience, pfft, yeah. Devil's been existent for centuries and above, and care to show me where it says how old he is/how fast he is since I'd like to know, and excellent point on the powers argument.

"Demitri... Being an actual demon from hell, and has had many many centuries to perfect his powers means that anything the Devil Gene can offer Kazuya is a moot point."

Lolz, this is probably the main reason why I laughed while reading this. This is a lot like the Sephiroth being more powerful than Samus because he's a god and she isn't argument, except Devil himself is....a devil who originated from a hellish environment, and because Demitri has been living for centuries and has been quote on quote "perfecting his powers" explains exactly why he's more powerful than Devil, as in T4 Devil became complete and whole having become completely resurrected and at full power, and made the entire complex around him vanish without a trace.

Your bias is obvious. 1. I don't know jack shit about Felicia or B.B. Hood, why does this matter?

2. Overrated durability? Now Belial is compared to Bankotsu? ROFL. Bankotsu can tele thru dimensions, Belial's attack was so powerful it shot Demitri and his whole castle straight thru the dimensional boundaries. BIG difference. Also, Demitri is immune to silver bullets, garlic, crosses, and stakes, sumthin most Vamps in DS would die from.

3. Overrated strength? Okay...for you to even SUGGEST anyone in Tekken can physically compare to Pyron even at human size AT ALL is horrendous.

4. Experience: Last time I checked this was Kazuya's fight, not Devil's. Kazuya doesn't have access to what Devil knows.

5. I know what DSZ is trying to say actually, he is saying that Demitri is a powerful A-Class Demon who has had years to practice using his powers, which are magical btw, Midnight Bliss ftw. Also, just so you know, even the weaker D class Makai can solo armies.

Violent2Dope
Fingerburger.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm sure you would not say the same about Street Fighter or Soul Calibur since you undeniably like to complain whenever Tekken characters are being discussed, and by that I hope you didn't mean a Darkstalker would not lose to a Tekken character case point: B.B. Hood and Felicia versus Devil Jin = rofl to the max.

Notice how I only post after people like you do? you discredit absolutely everything any character you have ever debated against does or has, you actively exagerate the characters you are debating for, and you have the gall to call people fanboys. that makes you a hypocrite.

You want to discuss any attacks Bankotsu does that has those properties? I would love to hear anything you have reguarding any attack he has that comes remotely close to the Scalephoton... What? we've only ever seen a whirlwind attack from Bankotsu? Yeah thats a real comparison...

..... You've taken what I've said out of context, Kazuya is around 45 years old... and Devil Kazuya is even younger, the actual Devil is an unknown, and has demonstrated destroyinga laboratory... thjats really comparable to levitating an entire castle.

Oh BTW, Tekken's Devil is not Satan, don't even try that one, since the entire premise had been retconned as of T3 which makes your argument very weak.

Your bias is obvious.

You can't even formulate a coherent thought, much less a complete one, try explaining just how far up Devil Kazuya is and why before you shoot off your mouth.

Violent2Dope
Your mom shoots her mouth. 313

shin_gear
Notice how I only post after people like you do? you discredit absolutely everything any character you have ever debated against does or has, you actively exagerate the characters you are debating for, and you have the gall to call people fanboys. that makes you a hypocrite.

You want to discuss any attacks Bankotsu does that has those properties? I would love to hear anything you have reguarding any attack he has that comes remotely close to the Scalephoton... What? we've only ever seen a whirlwind attack from Bankotsu? Yeah thats a real comparison...

..... You've taken what I've said out of context, Kazuya is around 45 years old... and Devil Kazuya is even younger, the actual Devil is an unknown, and has demonstrated destroyinga laboratory... thjats really comparable to levitating an entire castle.

Oh BTW, Tekken's Devil is not Satan, don't even try that one, since the entire premise had been retconned as of T3 which makes your argument very weak.

You can't even formulate a coherent thought, much less a complete one, try explaining just how far up Devil Kazuya is and why before you shoot off your mouth. Lol, lol, lol.

Such foolish and failing counters, no offense.

Did not call anyone fanboys in my post. Get some glasses son.

I don't have to discuss any attacks by Bankotsu as Belial himself isn't a playable character with a list of attacks according to you and others, and it is a fact that Bankotsu ripped through a dimension into another, and care to confirm that Demetri survived a dimension-ripping attack, as in the ripping itself was aimed at him and not that he wasn't just sent to another dimension via a reality rip? And way to make it seem as if I was saying a whirlwind compares. How pathetic of you.

How about you prove Demitri's age and as if it matters much in this case, and as always you downplay facts about the opposing character to your content and have them incorrect at the same time. Go re-read what I said.

"You discredit absolutely everything any character you have ever debated against does or has, you actively exagerate the characters you are debating for."

Oh my...the irony of that statement.

---

"You can't even formulate a coherent thought, much less a complete one, try explaining just how far up Devil Kazuya is and why before you shoot off your mouth."

Lmao, here's a cookie.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/19/275px-Choco_chip_cookie.jpg

You pass.

Sado22
lets get back to topic, people: what does midnight blissed kazuya look like? the question of our generation! mad

shin_gear
Who cares. Regarding that nonetheless, Demitri would look like such, thus the same.

http://www.gadgetspirit.com/pic/figure/gashapon/capcom_fighting_jam/demitri_anime.jpg

Violent2Dope
Lol, lol, lol.

I don't have to discuss any attacks by Bankotsu as Belial himself isn't a playable character with a list of attacks according to you and others, and it is a fact that Bankotsu ripped through a dimension into another, and care to confirm that Demetri survived a dimension-ripping attack, as in the ripping itself was aimed at him and not that he wasn't just sent to another dimension via a reality rip? And way to make it seem as if I was saying a whirlwind compares. How pathetic of you.

How about you prove Demitri's age and as if it matters much in this case, and as always you downplay facts about the opposing character to your content and have them incorrect at the same time. Go re-read what I said.

"You discredit absolutely everything any character you have ever debated against does or has, you actively exagerate the characters you are debating for."

---

"You can't even formulate a coherent thought, much less a complete one, try explaining just how far up Devil Kazuya is and why before you shoot off your mouth."

Lmao, here's a cookie.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/19/275px-Choco_chip_cookie.jpg

You pass. Counter my post damn it!

Also, Bankotsu could tele thru dimensions. Belial shot Demitri and his castle straight into another one.

Demitri will EASILY beat Kazuya.

shin_gear
SBP, you mind explaining why Kazuya "won't stand a chance" despite the fact:

1. At full power (in other words as Devil) he is able to not only destroy things (as to split matter up on any level ) he is able to literally take vast regions out of existence, hence why he was able to vanish the entire Mishima Zaibatsu complex (refer to Kuma's Tekken 5 prologue to view its size) without having to leave a trace of it behind (refer to Kazuya's Tekken 4 epilogue to be notified of this ability). Having dimension-ripping durability does miserably to explain why Demitri would stand getting blinked out of existence erm. And as usual I'm awaiting confirmation of overrated DS feats.

I've read someone saying Bankotsu teleports across dimensions, despite him never showing the ability to teleport. erm

For that one person's sake, I'll use Saix instead as an example. He can cause dimensional rips with simple hand gestures. He would manhandle Demitri as well (using the same logic ones who said it's one of the ways Demitri would have his ass handed to him, so no one gets angry).

My apologies V2D. You were back on my ignore list since a while ago.

Superboy Prime
Dude...you're actually serious about this?

I won't even bother. I'm a hardcore Kazuya fan, but Demitri...come the fvck on!

Violent2Dope
SBP, you mind explaining why Kazuya "won't stand a chance" despite the fact:

1. At full power (in other words as Devil) he is able to not only destroy things (as to split matter up on any level ) he is able to literally take vast regions out of existence, hence why he was able to vanish the entire Mishima Zaibatsu complex (refer to Kuma's Tekken 5 prologue to view its size) without having to leave a trace of it behind (refer to Kazuya's Tekken 4 epilogue to be notified of this ability). Having dimension-ripping durability does miserably to explain why Demitri would stand getting blinked out of existence erm. And as usual I'm awaiting confirmation of overrated DS feats.

I've read someone saying Bankotsu teleports across dimensions, despite him never showing the ability to teleport. erm

For that one person's sake, I'll use Saix instead as an example. He can cause dimensional rips with simple hand gestures. He would manhandle Demitri as well (using the same logic ones who said it's one of the ways Demitri would have his ass handed to him, so no one gets angry).

My apologies V2D. You were back on my ignore list since a while ago. 1. Really? So now Kaz can disintegrate things on a molecular level? Can you prove this...at all?

2. Vanish Mishima Zaibatsu? Belial hit Demitri point blank, and his body was not destroyed, just hurled right thru the dimensional boundaries, and the rift was so large his entire castle(which is fvckin huge btw) was sucked in.

3. There is a difference than the ability to go thru dimensions, and having enough power to with one attack, hit someone thru the dimensional boundaries, and cause an unintentional rip in the dimension.

4. He can open portals with a hand gesture. BIG difference.

2D_MASTER
Demitri kicks the sh*t of Kazuya... a fight between Gouki and Dan would last longer.

Sado22
REPORTED! mad

Violent2Dope
You act like Demitri needs to use Midnight Bliss in this fight. wink

Also, Gear, you insult Demitri's sexuality, when he is the most pimp game character alive, and Kaz was dumped by Jun once she felt his "tiny purple penis" as said by Shin Nikkolas.

Sado22
i love women. ONLY women. you wanna talk about Kazuya' cock then you can call up shin-nikkolas and do it with him.

~The Weapon-of-ASS-Destruction Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
Lol, lol, lol.

I seem to recall you've called T Preist, C master, Remy and T Six have all received one insult or another by you. Even emp, someone who agreed with you in the begining wasn't immune.

Check what I said again, Demitri surviving Belial's attack is canon fact, it's stated in the Darkstalkers guide, and was even repeated in the Udon comics. it's the same attack that was used to obliterate Jedah originally.

And yes, you do have to elaborate on what you claimed was Bankotsu able to acheive the same feat when we do not ever know if he can attack using space-time, or is simply able to travel bitween dimensions, it's a huge leam bitween dimension hopping, and forcibly tearing someone else bitweeb dimensions. Learn to read my words instead of calling me pathetic.

Hows about you quit trying to play the turnaround game.

Birthdate: 1483

Saiki's plot guide

Now, point out to me where I've downplayed Kazuya, or anyone for that matter, since I've never done so. I re-read what you said, and all I keep hearing is how I'm the biggest hater and fanboy... Funny, considering I don't hate Tekken or DOA or KOF... I simply hate it when biggot fans overhype characters they like and downplay everyone else, which is exactly what you do, now weather or not you do it to stab at Shin (Even though he doesn't come here any more), thats a very shitty excuse.

No dude, Irony would make me a hypocrite, which I am not, you on the other hand...

Lmao, here's a cookie.

You pass.

I notice your lack of explanation, and a pathetically poor attempt at dissing me. http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1181592539-20273phail2.b.jpg

Violent2Dope
Check what I said again, Demitri surviving Belial's attack is canon fact, it's stated in the Darkstalkers guide, and was even repeated in the Udon comics. it's the same attack that was used to obliterate Jedah originally. Part of this is wrong. Belial didn't obliterate Jedah. Jedah was destroyed when the energy from the gates of Makai were released, and he tried to absorb them.

Monster Reborn
Demitri is just to fast and strong. But Kazuya is cooler.

shin_gear
I seem to recall you've called T Preist, C master, Remy and T Six have all received one insult or another by you. Even emp, someone who agreed with you in the begining wasn't immune.

Check what I said again, Demitri surviving Belial's attack is canon fact, it's stated in the Darkstalkers guide, and was even repeated in the Udon comics. it's the same attack that was used to obliterate Jedah originally.

And yes, you do have to elaborate on what you claimed was Bankotsu able to acheive the same feat when we do not ever know if he can attack using space-time, or is simply able to travel bitween dimensions, it's a huge leam bitween dimension hopping, and forcibly tearing someone else bitweeb dimensions. Learn to read my words instead of calling me pathetic.

Hows about you quit trying to play the turnaround game.

Birthdate: 1483

Saiki's plot guide

Now, point out to me where I've downplayed Kazuya, or anyone for that matter, since I've never done so. I re-read what you said, and all I keep hearing is how I'm the biggest hater and fanboy... Funny, considering I don't hate Tekken or DOA or KOF... I simply hate it when biggot fans overhype characters they like and downplay everyone else, which is exactly what you do, now weather or not you do it to stab at Shin (Even though he doesn't come here any more), thats a very shitty excuse.

No dude, Irony would make me a hypocrite, which I am not, you on the other hand...

I notice your lack of explanation, and a pathetically poor attempt at dissing me. http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1181592539-20273phail2.b.jpg Most of those have been called fanboys by others. Why am I not surprised. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Present proof of Demitri surviving dimension-ripping as his castle supposedly did according to another person, as I've confirmed Devil actually vanishing a region out of existence. Wait, considering that, times dimension-ripping durability by one billion and it does nothing against getting taken out of existence literally. no expression

I don't have to elaborate on anything regarding Bank. as he's not even part of the thread. I used another example of someone ripping holes in dimensions and used the logic of DS fans to prove why that someone would manhandle Demitri, and go re-read what I told you was pathetic in your post.

Where you've downplayed Kazuya? Jesus the easiest task I've had in months. "A Devil Gene powered kid destroyed a section of a forest"; "demonstrated destroying laboratories, yeah that compares", r0fl. I could go on but what's the use, really.

And don't give me FAQs from GameFaqs.com (uploaded notepad documents on the net) or fansite links for that matter. In game proof would be nice though. no expression

Violent2Dope
Those faqs are translations of the DS guide. If you want better, buy the guide and learn Japanese.

Em Dot Bison
Just give this bullshit up y'all...this is stupid, for real.

Darkstorm Zero
Most of those have been called fanboys by others. Why am I not surprised. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you follow the popular crowds around and agree with their oppinions because it suits you to do so? thats pathetic Gears.

Present proof of Demitri surviving dimension-ripping as his castle supposedly did according to another person, as I've confirmed Devil actually vanishing a region out of existence. Wait, considering that, times dimension-ripping durability by one billion and it does nothing against getting taken out of existence literally. no expression

Since when? he never took the place out of existance, thats called speculation right there. If what you are saying is true, then devil shouldn't have had any problems taking out Heihachi.

I don't have to elaborate on anything regarding Bank. as he's not even part of the thread. I used another example of someone ripping holes in dimensions and used the logic of DS fans to prove why that someone would manhandle Demitri, and go re-read what I told you was pathetic in your post.

You brought him up to illustrate a point, and now that I have challenged that point, you don't want to back it up? Geez man, your credibility is now swiss cheese...

Where you've downplayed Kazuya? Jesus the easiest task I've had in months. "A Devil Gene powered kid destroyed a section of a forest"; "demonstrated destroying laboratories, yeah that compares", r0fl. I could go on but what's the use, really.

I never downplayed Kazuya, where did I downplay him ever? Your overhype is what I've downplayed, stick with the facts.

And don't give me FAQs from GameFaqs.com (uploaded notepad documents on the net) or fansite links for that matter. In game proof would be nice though. no expression

So, it's Ok for Sado to use Tiamat's guide from Game FAQs in your little world, but when I use an FAQ made from the guy who helped Tiamat by translating his information from Japanese to English, I am flagged as someone who uses inappropreate material?

Just another example of you setting double standards to suit your arguments...

Gears, you are a waste of my time, again.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Sado-sama

I mean, it isn't like Demetri wasn't owned by it (as far as I believe it was enough to subdue him) and Devil can't take a vast region out of existence.

Where do you get this stuff from?

Your G.O.D
His ass...

judgement hand

Overall: Demitri... The only edgte I can give Kazuya here is fighting technique, and thats a very iffy thing to me, since a martial art doeesn't make a warrior, a warrior. Demitri has had far too long to perfect his fighting style. wasn't this supposed to be about hair?

General Kaliero
Okay, this thread has gotten out of hand. ermm

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.