The Oboro Ninja, Joe Musashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Shinobi_3_Moon.png

Before Hotsuma, there was Joe Musashi.

Joe is up there with my all-time favorite ninjas, aside from Guy and Ryu H.

Musashi's backstory is told as that of a weak boy who first entered the dojo of the Oboro clan at a young age and gradually, through tireless practice and meditation, worked himself up to become the most skilled and respected ninja of his clan.

His peaceful existence in the mountains of Japan is shattered when the totalitarian crime syndicate Neo Zeed rises to power and threatens to take over the world. The Oboro clan is hunted down by Zeed's minions, his master assassinated and his girlfriend Naoko taken hostage. Musashi swears revenge, and in the ensuing battles, as chronicled in The Revenge of Shinobi, all but annihilates Neo Zeed. When Neo Zeed returns in Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master the ninja comes out of retirement one final time and destroys the crime organization for good.

shin_gear
Joe Musashi would WTFpwn Hayabusa. Let's see haya stand a chance against the original video game ninja. cool

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by shin_gear
Joe Musashi would WTFpwn Hayabusa. Let's see haya stand a chance against the original video game ninja. cool

Didn't I do a versus match with these two? Anyway, I goofed when I said that Hayabusa was the first ninja. Joe is clearly the first, with Shinobi coming out in 1987, followed by Ninja Gaiden/Ryukenden/Shadow Warriors in 1988.

shin_gear
Yep, and haya got WTFpwned. It isn't unusual of you to make a terrible spite thread.

Sonic x 20
Joe Musashi is one of my top favorite ninjas too!!! This ninja is no joke and he knows how to get the job done. cool cool

shin_gear
ZOMG TricksterPriest post! Plulz!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by shin_gear
ZOMG TricksterPriest post! Plulz!

*detonates self with Mijin, and reforms afterward* I loved this series. big grin

The reason I haven't been in the VG versus is because it's a cesspool. stick out tongue

shin_gear
Drown in the cesspool of darkness!

espiemerl
Joe Mushashi is a beast

Sonic x 20
Oh yeah man!!! Joe Musashi took down the whole Neo Zeed army down on his own. They were no match for the mighty ninja. cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.