Low Level 3 character Amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Inspired by Darthgoobers "Create your own Count Nefaria" thread i wanted to make a new one using less powerful character in order to get a more tangible idea of who would be the most powerful.

Using the Comic book tier thread located in the Comic Book forum create a three character Amalgam using any characters under the Low level Meta-Human Category.

Also, use the same rules that Darth made in his thread.

Here they are:

1. It must be 3 characters with their own powers. Their powers can't come from outside sources like Venom's symbiot or Iron Man's armor.

2. No one above Low level Meta Human

3. No androids or the like.

I realize that the natural inclination is to pick better versions of the characters that made Neferia(stronger than Powerman, faster than Whizzer, etc.), but I'm looking for a more original make up. Try to be creative and give your reasoning for your picks.

Have Fun Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. Miracle
SpiderMan
Quicksilver

That combo Pwns.

Uber reflexes, Telepathy, Rediculous speed,( Or time control depending on qucksilver), spider sense. This guy would NEVER get hit, and would be able to unload on pretty much anyone. Quicksilver himself was able to pwn Iron Man. Imagine Spiderman lvl strength, with Mr. Miracle lvl strength and reflexes all added in.

nimbus006
1. Gambit
2. Nightcrawler
3. Omega Red

He's got super speed, reflexes, strength, durability, stamina, super death pheromones, omega level kinetic charging, and super dimensional teleporting capabilties.

I dont exactly know what Nightcrawlers powers x 100 would entail, but its got be something pretty spectacular. Kind of like being able to teleport an entire continent land mass or something, and probably at a much faster rate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nimbus006
1. Gambit
2. Nightcrawler
3. Omega Red

My Beat your guy. stick out tongue Can't beat what you can't touch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nimbus006
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. Miracle
SpiderMan
Quicksilver

That combo Pwns.

Uber reflexes, Telepathy, Rediculous speed,( Or time control depending on qucksilver), spider sense. This guy would NEVER get hit, and would be able to unload on pretty much anyone. Quicksilver himself was able to pwn Iron Man. Imagine Spiderman lvl strength, with Mr. Miracle lvl strength and reflexes all added in.

Is Mr. Miracle below Low Level Metahuman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is Mr. Miracle below Low Level Metahuman.

In terms of power. Yeah. In skill, he's hard to peg. He is prolly the most skilled acrobat in comics. Don't know if that puts him too high. He's got a measure of superstrength. But I dont' think it's higher than Spiderman's.

darthgoober
Longshot
Domino
Classic Scarlet Witch

You know with that much probability manipulation combined and multiplied by a hundred, that would make a decent character for my thread too...

Soljer
Fishing for tourney ideas? stick out tongue.

lordboo
wolverine
multiple man
nightcrawler

TricksterPriest
Mr. Miracle is low meta, normally. But........he's got the ALE. The complete, full power, 'OMG, THE UNIVERSE IS SCREWED!!!' version. srsly

Symmetric Chaos
Midnighter
Taskmaster
Karnak

Knows every move you'll make. How to counter it. Knows a perfected form of an ungodly number of fighting styles. Has enhanced strength and reflexes.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Midnighter
Taskmaster
Karnak

Knows every move you'll make. How to counter it. Knows a perfected form of an ungodly number of fighting styles. Has enhanced strength and reflexes.

Midnighter and Taskmaster would be insane.

He can predict the moves you'll make, so he'll also instantly learn them.

He could just sit there and ponder for a few minutes about the top-tier martial artists, and he'd have their entire repertoire memorized.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

He could just sit there and ponder for a few minutes about the top-tier martial artists, and he'd have their entire repertoire memorized.

rock

nimbus006
Originally posted by darthgoober
Longshot
Domino
Classic Scarlet Witch

You know with that much probability manipulation combined and multiplied by a hundred, that would make a decent character for my thread too...

Wouldn't Scarlet Witch x 100 be somewhere around HOM SW?

nvrbeenwthagirl

But could he beat my Mr. Miracle, Spiderman, Quicksilver guy. Could he touch someone who is superior to him in speed, reflexes, and has spider sense to boot?

Soljer
But could he beat my Mr. Miracle, Spiderman, Quicksilver guy. Could he touch someone who is superior to him in speed, reflexes, and has spider sense to boot?

Absolutely.

Symmetric Chaos

Yes he could. He'd know every movement perfectly as well as every flaw in your guys plan. Then he'd kill him on one shot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes he could. He'd know every movement perfectly as well as every flaw in your guys plan. Then he'd kill him on one shot.

Um how? How can he kill someone or even touch someone on Mr. Miracle's lvl, with His reflexes, spiderman's reflexes, quicksilver's speed, and spider sense? That doesn't compute.

Soljer
He's instantaneously know every single move you'd make. And then he'd one-shot you with a brick to the head.

Galan007
Wouldn't Scarlet Witch x 100 be somewhere around HOM SW? Nah.

Soljer
But if a probability power has about a one percent chance....times a hundred...

shifty.

Galan007
But if a probability power has about a one percent chance....times a hundred...

shifty. No power can match the plot device that is.... HoM Wanda! durfist

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's instantaneously know every single move you'd make. And then he'd one-shot you with a brick to the head.
Now how would a brick to the head one shot one with Mr. Miracle, Spiderman,and quicksilver's durability? And would it connect given Thier reflexes amplified by Quicksilver's speed? Hmmm? stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
No power can match the plot device that is.... HoM Wanda! durfist

Meh. A very very limited understanding of probability would!

1*100 = 100! dur.

Soljer
Now how would a brick to the head one shot one with Mr. Miracle, Spiderman,and quicksilver's durability? And would it connect given Thier reflexes amplified by Quicksilver's speed? Hmmm? stick out tongue

Same way it'd one-shot someone of Surfer's durability.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
No power can match the plot device that is.... HoM Wanda! durfist

Even so...Her probability powers multiplied by a hundred would probably (no pun intended) give her enough certainty in creating possible outcomes to make her a reality warper... Or am i totally off base here?

FOOM
Couldn't an amalgam of Longshot, Shamrock and Blackcat just stand there and watch people slip on banana peels?

Battlehammer
adam of clan destine.

Night crawler

cyber

equals game over

bitca360
The ability to create dupes at the snap of a finger combined with Quicksilver speed & reflexes in addition to Midnighter's ability to anticipate attacks multiplied by Quicksilver's ability to process thoughts much faster & perceive the world around him in slower time = each dupe creating a dozen more dupes in under a minute having virtually none of them getting hit by gun fire or physical attacks with a ton more dupes around the world learning a but load of other info

Also a Quicksilver/Madrox combo would work well with damn near anyone else mentioned, a super fast instant army of whoever

Battlehammer
dup has limits and my guy would smoke you.

Bransolute
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bransolute
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock

low meta..................... none of which those characters are

Bransolute
Originally posted by Battlehammer
low meta..................... none of which those characters are Prove it.

Battlehammer
Prove it.
is that a serous question?

Battlehammer
Inspired by Darthgoobers "Create your own Count Nefaria" thread i wanted to make a new one using less powerful character in order to get a more tangible idea of who would be the most powerful.

Using the Comic book tier thread located in the Comic Book forum create a three character Amalgam using any characters under the Low level Meta-Human Category.

Also, use the same rules that Darth made in his thread.

Here they are:

1. It must be 3 characters with their own powers. Their powers can't come from outside sources like Venom's symbiot or Iron Man's armor.

2. No one above Low level Meta Human

3. No androids or the like.

I realize that the natural inclination is to pick better versions of the characters that made Neferia(stronger than Powerman, faster than Whizzer, etc.), but I'm looking for a more original make up. Try to be creative and give your reasoning for your picks.

Have Fun Happy Dance

Bransolute
is that a serous question? It's not a question... no expression

Battlehammer
It's not a question... no expression

serious statement I should have said.

bitca360
dup has limits and my guy would smoke you.

Thats nice, lol

But a single dupe has limits? Like every 3 can't make 3 more? I was thinking out side the box, without limitations. oh wells

So wouldn't Spider-Man, Cyber, & Midnighter be out, as they have been handled with artificially?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by bitca360
Thats nice, lol

But a single dupe has limits? Like every 3 can't make 3 more? I was thinking out side the box, without limitations. oh wells

yes he can only make a set amount forgett how much it is though.

my guys sick though........no one realizes it

bitca360
I'm not saying he's not, I just wasn't comparing my character to yours, just submitting what I think would've been a good mix of "Low Level" character powers. And I think a Quicksilver/Multiple Man+ whoever would be cool

Imagine Batman gaining Madrox's powers. Pretty lethal character made even more lethal

Battlehammer
very true

Bransolute
serious statement I should have said. Yes.

Gecko4lif
Midnighter
Karate kid
Deadpool

****ing win

Bouboumaster
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Batman!

nimbus006
1. Gambit
2. Nightcrawler
3. Multiple Man

Imagine 50 gambits teleporting all around you charging objects at 100 x his normal capacity and launching them at you from all different angles.

lordboo
1. Gambit
2. Nightcrawler
3. Multiple Man

Imagine 50 gambits teleporting all around you charging objects at 100 x his normal capacity and launching them at you from all different angles.
similar to my team with the exception of wolverine for gambit
imagine 50 wolverines teleporting around all with uber healing factor and sense of smell to track anybody,there would be no escape.

nimbus006
Originally posted by lordboo
similar to my team with the exception of wolverine for gambit
imagine 50 wolverines teleporting around all with uber healing factor and sense of smell to track anybody,there would be no escape.

Yes it is... but Gambits power multiplied x 100 is scarier than Wolverines stick out tongue

lordboo
Yes it is... but Gambits power multiplied x 100 is scarier than Wolverines stick out tongue
may be?......but that many wolverines healing powers would be a pain in the ass to deal with.1 logan is hard enough to kil let alone 50 or so. smile

Battlehammer
my guy would beat bot your guys at once..........so it hardly matters

nimbus006
Originally posted by lordboo
may be?......but that many wolverines healing powers would be a pain in the ass to deal with.1 logan is hard enough to kil let alone 50 or so. smile

This is true. He would be very hard to kill.

Battlehammer
can any one defeat my guy?

nimbus006
Who is adam of clan destine?

Symmetric Chaos
can any one defeat my guy?

The Longshot, Domino, Scarlet Witch one would do it without even trying erm

Battlehammer
Who is adam of clan destine?
an old super hero.

he only has insane durability and does not age are his only powers.

he falls into the low meta area.

Battlehammer
The Longshot, Domino, Scarlet Witch one would do it without even trying erm

adam is completely indestructable.

also long shot and domino is all luck it not a garentee thing. Nor would it work nearly ever fight.

Symmetric Chaos
adam is completely indestructable.

Then how is he low meta?

also long shot and domino is all luck it not a garentee thing. Nor would it work nearly ever fight.

The power is amped 100x. He starts with 2x the power since it comes from two sources. Scarlet witch makes it focusable. Your guy stops existing the moment the fight starts.

Soljer
Spontaneous failure of existence becomes a LOT more realistic when there are three 'probability field' characters times one hundred.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.