Joining the force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Its been 30 years of star wars and i was wondring is it too late to be a sw fan ? embarrasment I think the first film (ANH) is outstanding its like a fairytale and empire speaks for its self.

I really love the first two movies and jedi is ok. Now i am thinking of buying the movies roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Go! Do it.

And in a while you'll buy the great new HD DVD box with over 100 hours of documentaries.

coolmovies
It will be out in Blue ray !!!!!!!!

coolmovies
which one should i go for there are so many versions ?

queeq
All of them...

HD or Blue Ray.... the battle isn't over. Lucas said he'll be waiting for who wins.

coolmovies
I think i'll wait for HD

queeq
Prolly Blue Ray but who knows.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'll buy both blu-ray and HD DVD.

queeq
Players too?

coolmovies
I think he means buying the movies on both formats

JediRobin23
yeah, and after buying all the movie formats, buy as much merchandise as you can. Help us all fill Lucas's pockets cause we all know he doesn't have enough yet

General G
Expensive.

queeq
Originally posted by coolmovies
I think he means buying the movies on both formats

And what's the use if you don't have players to both formats?

General G
That would be rather suilly.

queeq
Very suilly in fact.

General G
Shhh! Silly.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by coolmovies
Its been 30 years of star wars and i was wondring is it too late to be a sw fan ? embarrasment I think the first film (ANH) is outstanding its like a fairytale and empire speaks for its self.

I really love the first two movies and jedi is ok. Now i am thinking of buying the movies roll eyes (sarcastic) Its never too late. some people recently discovered the saga. me, personally, I saw episode when I was 6. I still remember the sight of Vader boarding the Tantive 4.

queeq
Nice huh?

General G
I still remember it as well...but I have seen it countless times, does that still count?

queeq
For a fanboy...

General G
Fanboy? And how many time have you seen it?

queeq
Won't tell.

yettoh
queeq's got a secret luv for GL-ultra fanboy laughing out loud

General G
Oh yeah, he's hardcore fanboy. stick out tongue

queeq
Shhhh...

General G
No! It must be spread!

queeq
It's a public secret. Keep it that way.

General G
laughing out loud

queeq
Uhuh.

General G
Thats a new one.

queeq
No.

But CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.