Alucard runs the WWH gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
OK Alucard goes through the same fights in that WWHulk does. How far does he get?

I don't remember all of the fights so just state who among the heroes WWH has fought so far would beat Alucard, and Strange is last on the list.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Akuki
OK Alucard goes through the same fights in that WWHulk does. How far does he get?

I don't remember all of the fights so just state who among the heroes WWH has fought so far would beat Alucard, and Strange is last on the list. Who? Comic?

TricksterPriest
Assuming that Strange is still jobbing and fighting as StrangeZom......Alucard clears it with rediculous ease. alucard

grey fox
List the characters and i'll give my opinion.

Symmetric Chaos
He'd beat all of them simultaneously along with the army without even spilling his slushie.

Soljer
Strange could take him if he didn't job.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Switch 07
Who? Comic?

Oh I see who he is.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Strange could take him if he didn't job.

If he had to fight as Zom/Strange I don't think he could win.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If he had to fight as Zom/Strange I don't think he could win.

Hence my caveat about not Jobbing.

iceman24567
Alucard pwnt them all.

Burning thought
how strong physically is Alucard, what has he lift?

Soljer
Originally posted by Burning thought
He picked up god by the short hairs and threw him out of his own damned comic book. no expression.

grey fox

Ordinary vampires can 'tear people apart, like tissue paper'.....and considering Alucard has ben amped by the Hellsing family for 100 years.

Gecko4lif
Alucard ripped a tank in half and knocked a airplane out of the air with it without even grunting

Estacado
He is stronger then Kain. no expression

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Estacado
Zing

Violent2Dope
He is stronger then Kain. no expression Yet Kain would still beat his ass. Alucard is overrated as hell.

Burning thought
that wouldnt be a surprise, Kain has no actually physical strength feets, hes probably only a couple of times a humans strength.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yet Kain would still beat his ass. Alucard is overrated as hell. Not really. He is pretty strong stop complaining about it.

Bad Ash231

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/HucArmyInfinite.png

Burning thought
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not really. He is pretty strong stop complaining about it.

you could debate Kain not being able to beat Alucard? hmm laughing out loud

iceman24567
you could debate Kain not being able to beat Alucard? hmm laughing out loud Sure why not..

Burning thought
Sure why not..

off-topic best place, Kain is not allowed in actualy comic battles since hes a game character at heart

Violent2Dope
Not really. He is pretty strong stop complaining about it. Nope, not really, the only real impressive thing about him is his regen, he is nowhere near Herald level.

Alucard25
Meh Kain is more overrated than Alucard never seen anyone claim Alucard is a skyfather before.But really its the reaver that deserves all the praise not Kain.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Alucard25
Meh Kain is more overrated than Alucard never seen anyone claim Alucard is a skyfather before.But really its the reaver that deserves all the praise not Kain.

Kain can do half the things the reaver can do, only at a smaller level, the reaver is like Thors hammer, its rarely without its master.

iceman24567
Nope, not really, the only real impressive thing about him is his regen, he is nowhere near Herald level. Nah he is herald level no doubt about that.

Violent2Dope
You gotta point, but then again, Alucard for some reason is listed as High Herald in the tier thread, which is bullshit.

Alucard25
True I don't consider him High Herald either.

Burning thought
although the sword has great power, its power emblems work through kain, the only things that do not are those of Raziel, the "soul" part. Its kains balance guardian status that controls the magic of the pillars which give the power to the sword, Raziels soul makes it a lot more deadly however, which is why Alucard would fall hard

Alucard25
Kain can do half the things the reaver can do, only at a smaller level, the reaver is like Thors hammer, its rarely without its master.

Not really Thors hammer can only be wielded by Thor or someone who is deemed worth enough unlike the Reaver which has had different users so its not entirely Kains but just whoever picks it up.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Alucard25
Not really Thors hammer can only be wielded by Thor or someone who is deemed worth enough unlike the Reaver which has had different users so its not entirely Kains but just whoever picks it up.

thats the thing, they could only use the soul energies magic, however the vaster powers, to do with the pillars like dimension are through the balance guardians magic, which no other can tap into.

so yes others can wielrd it, but its just going to be a especially powerful sword when you slash someone, theyll blast apart but its greater power is kains.

also as i say, kain has some time, energy, weather, mind and limited soul powers of his own through his magic, the reaver ofc has the far greater powers however since its connected to all the pillars, wheras kain has his magic from other sources

Violent2Dope
Nah he is herald level no doubt about that. No. Son Goku from DBZ is about Low Herald level, and he woulde douche Alucard like nothing. He's a metahuman.

Burning thought
i think the tier system is messed up anyway, look at Dante at mid herald lmao

iceman24567
Name one metahuman that can beat Alucard then i will agree with you.

Burning thought
Name one metahuman that can beat Alucard then i will agree with you.

its not about who they can beat, its about what pwoers they have as said many times thoughout the thread

Violent2Dope
Name one metahuman that can beat Alucard then i will agree with you. Ironman, or Gouki. The earlier DBZ characters as well.

iceman24567
Ironman, or Gouki. The earlier DBZ characters as well. Mind rape the Dbz Characters and rip Ironman apart...

Violent2Dope
Mind rape the Dbz Characters and rip Ironman apart... Lol, mindrape them? Bullshit. Alucard is only telepathic to other people in the anime, and Vegeta showed resistance to mind control against someone who is far better at it, and could have resisted it, but let him do it to achieve more power. Rip Ironman apart? Lol, no. Ironman is stronger in nearly every way. And Gouki could disintegrate Alucard with a Hadouken. Also, Human Torch beats Alucard.

Kutulu
Also, Human Torch beats Alucard.

WTF you smokin? Pass it over here bro'. no

Human Torch would not stand a chance.

iceman24567
Lol, mindrape them? Bullshit. Alucard is only telepathic to other people in the anime, and Vegeta showed resistance to mind control against someone who is far better at it, and could have resisted it, but let him do it to achieve more power. Rip Ironman apart? Lol, no. Ironman is stronger in nearly every way. And Gouki could disintegrate Alucard with a Hadouken. Also, Human Torch beats Alucard. Only the anime that's pretty dumb telepathy is telepathy Vegeta showed resistance to who? Babadi's powers are restricted to people with evil intent Alucards telepathy isn't. Ironman is not stronger in any way if you ask me Ironman can blow him up 100 times and not kill him. Being disintegrated may worry him if he didn't have thousands of back up souls to revive him. What could the Human torch do to somebody invulnerable?

Violent2Dope
Only the anime that's pretty dumb telepathy is telepathy Vegeta showed resistance to who? Babadi's powers are restricted to people with evil intent Alucards telepathy isn't. Ironman is not stronger in any way if you ask me Ironman can blow him up 100 times and not kill him. Being disintegrated may worry him if he didn't have thousands of back up souls to revive him. What could the Human torch do to somebody invulnerable? Misconception. You don't have to be killed to be defeated. He isn't invulnerable, just has powerful healing. Most DBZ characters can just throw his ass into orbit if they wanted, or blow up the planet. Also, Vegeta had evil in his heart. Alucard would be nothing if not for his healing.

iceman24567
Misconception. You don't have to be killed to be defeated. He isn't invulnerable, just has powerful healing. Most DBZ characters can just throw his ass into orbit if they wanted, or blow up the planet. Also, Vegeta had evil in his heart. Alucard would be nothing if not for his healing. That's like saying the Hulk would be nothing if not for his strength Alucard can always teleport somewhere safe if worse comes to worse.

Symmetric Chaos
Alucard would be nothing if not for his healing.

And superstrength, superspeed, insane accuracy, teleportation, transformation powers, centuries of combat experience, TP, ability to summon anyone he's ever killed and super/extra sensory powers . . .

Those kinda help too no expression

Violent2Dope
That's like saying the Hulk would be nothing if not for his strength Alucard can always teleport somewhere safe if worse comes to worse. So he'd run away? What a pussy.

iceman24567
So he'd run away? What a pussy. Yeah he is except the fact that he lets all his enemies try and kill him before he even raises a hand true coward...

Violent2Dope
Yeah he is except the fact that he lets all his enemies try and kill him before he even raises a hand true coward... No, that makes him arrogant. If he has to run away, he=pussy.

Symmetric Chaos
No, that makes him arrogant. If he has to run away, he=pussy.

He eats people after letting them shoot him half a dozen times.

Violent2Dope
He's an overrated piece of garbage. High Herald my ass.

iceman24567
No, that makes him arrogant. If he has to run away, he=pussy. Sure whatever. Where is the metahuman you had to beat him again? Im sure you won't find one take your time.

Symmetric Chaos
He's an overrated piece of garbage. High Herald my ass.

HighHerald? Maybe not.
Obscenely powerful? Hell yeah.

Violent2Dope
HighHerald? Maybe not.
Obscenely powerful? Hell yeah. Obscenely nothing. He is not even close to the strongest vamp in fiction. He's not the strongest ANYTHING in fiction. You want a metahuman that can beat him? I have given you some.

iceman24567
Obscenely nothing. He is not even close to the strongest vamp in fiction. He's not the strongest ANYTHING in fiction. You want a metahuman that can beat him? I have given you some. Except they couldn't beat him he is strong you just seem angry or jealous of a animated vampire...yay for your life.

Violent2Dope
Except they couldn't beat him he is strong you just seem angry or jealous of a animated vampire...yay for your life. Ummmm...yeah, they could. Gouki would shatter him, kinda like he did that island. He regens, he does it again. Or he disintegrates him with a Hadouken. DBZ characters? They would speedblitz him and knock him around, and send him to space, or just blow up the planet. Ironman? Blast the shit out of him, throw him in space. smile Human Torch? Burn him to ash. Let's name another shall we? Hulk, throw him to the sun.

HereComesRandal
im not sure, what do you think friends?

TricksterPriest
in the mixed thread, I said that he was no higher than mid herald. But he's more than capable of beating quite a few of the high heralds.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
in the mixed thread, I said that he was no higher than mid herald. But he's more than capable of beating quite a few of the high heralds. Agreed his regeneration abilities make him almost unstoppable.

llagrok
And superstrength, superspeed, insane accuracy, teleportation, transformation powers, centuries of combat experience, TP, ability to summon anyone he's ever killed and super/extra sensory powers . . .

Those kinda help too no expression

It's funny how 2dope missed this post smile

Estacado
Ironman, or Gouki. Failthumb down

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
in the mixed thread, I said that he was no higher than mid herald. But he's more than capable of beating quite a few of the high heralds. Lol my ass. Silver Surfer would murk him without trying.

Violent2Dope

Those kinda help too no expression Sorry I missed this.

His strength isn't that high, probably in the Spiderman range. Speed? Not that impressive. Accuracy? Big deal, better sharpshooters don't into Herald level, why should he? Tele? Okay, no counter to this. Transormation? Granted. Experience? Lol, and? Since when is that a goos reason for Herald level? Telepathy? Limited to Seras Victoria. Summoning? He can summon anyone he's evil drank the blood of, big deal. Not that impressive. Senses? Wolverine has that. He also has a powerful Healing Factor. Is he now Herald?

Alucard is only a high metahuman. And people complain about Kain being put into Herald level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gecko4lif
Alucard is hearal

low - mid herald

High herald is bullshit

Alucard could beat any Dbz character if they are in character

out of character he could still beat 99% of the Dbz people

Maybe buu is the only 1 he couldnt and it would be a stalmate

KMC_Drifter
Alucard can transform into a mist....be inhaled....by...let's say.....Human Torch...or Hulk. Alucard would proceed to kill them from the inside. How in the hell can Alucard be BFR'd...if you can't grab him...and he can instantly teleport. Alucard isn't leaving the battlefield.

However...from what I understand...Alucard can teleport others to perhaps a hell like dimension. Alucard has so many ways of winning....honestly....I can see him soloing the Justice League. He's just that damn good.

Burning thought
Lol my ass. Silver Surfer would murk him without trying.

co-signed

now Alucard is being overhyped more than any kain fanboy has hyped kain to

Estacado
co-signed

now Alucard is being overhyped more than any kain fanboy has hyped kain to
Not really. no expression

Burning thought
Not really. no expression
yes really..

not even i would say Kain beats Silver Surfer.....

Silver surfer would destroy Alucard

Estacado
Well a moron compared Kain to Odin and Highfather once.....

Burning thought
Well a moron compared Kain to Odin and Highfather once.....

Odin and highfather, i thought Odin was the highfather. And no i said at a base level Kain can do most of Odins powers and more, he just cant do them at odins level, like destroying galaxies is beyond Kain but he can do Odins powers at a small level save perhaps Matter manipulation...

regardles he has the potential to kill Odin or Surfer, just not the ability since they are too fast for him.

llagrok
Sorry I missed this.

His strength isn't that high, probably in the Spiderman range. Speed? Not that impressive. Accuracy? Big deal, better sharpshooters don't into Herald level, why should he? Tele? Okay, no counter to this. Transormation? Granted. Experience? Lol, and? Since when is that a goos reason for Herald level? Telepathy? Limited to Seras Victoria. Summoning? He can summon anyone he's evil drank the blood of, big deal. Not that impressive. Senses? Wolverine has that. He also has a powerful Healing Factor. Is he now Herald?

Alucard is only a high metahuman. And people complain about Kain being put into Herald level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Telepathy isn't limited to Seras....

Alucard's healing factor is also WAAAAAAAAY above Wolverine's as Alucard has full control of it.

Spider-man's range, are you a retard? Spidey can't rip tanks apart like they're paper.

You also seem to think that we're putting Alucard on high herald for one of his powers and not all. Because the fact that he is a sharpshooter doesn't put him on high herald, but it contributes. Thus making your point, along with most other, complete and utter moot.

After hundreds of years of killing supernatural creatures, you'd think he would accumulate a certain amount of evil creatures.

You laugh at experience? This is why most people laugh at you....

grey fox
I personally wouldn't say Alucard is herald. As herald (in my book at least) implies some form of Matter Manip and the ability to One-shot a country.

I would say however that Alucard is a High-meta thanks to his multiple powers.

Burning thought
Originally posted by llagrok

Alucard's healing factor is also WAAAAAAAAY above Wolverine's as Alucard has full control of it.

Spider-man's range, are you a retard? Spidey can't rip tanks apart like they're paper.

You also seem to think that we're putting Alucard on high herald for one of his powers and not all. Because the fact that he is a sharpshooter doesn't put him on high herald, but it contributes. Thus making your point, along with most other, complete and utter moot.

After hundreds of years of killing supernatural creatures, you'd think he would accumulate a certain amount of evil creatures.

You laugh at experience? This is why most people laugh at you....

where do people get this rubibsh from, "this is why people laugh at you", ime laughing at you, for thinking Alucard has any reason being in herald, high meta yes, herald...maybe the lowest herald around

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
I personally wouldn't say Alucard is herald. As herald (in my book at least) implies some form of Matter Manip and the ability to One-shot a country.

I would say however that Alucard is a High-meta thanks to his multiple powers.

There are plenty of guys without matter manip in low-mid herald. And not many countries could stop Alucard.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Alucard is hearal

low - mid herald

High herald is bullshit

Alucard could beat any Dbz character if they are in character

out of character he could still beat 99% of the Dbz people

Maybe buu is the only 1 he couldnt and it would be a stalmate BULL. SHIT. Has Alucard ever had the planet on his feet blown up? No. Has he ever fought anyone as fast as them? No. Is he as strong as them? No. Freeza would murk him, hell, NAPPA would murk his ass.

Violent2Dope

You laugh at experience? This is why most people laugh at you.... 1. It is in the manga, not anime tho. He does have powers like mind control on other people however.

2. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY above it? I wouldn't say that. It is a little better, but then Wolvie has the adamantium skeleton to make up for it.

3. No, if anyone's a retard, it's the people giving a high meta high herald. Spiderman has never done, but I am pretty sure he has spun them around with his web. I take it back, Alucard is about class...50-70. Still nothing to a herald. I mean come on, SUPERMAN isn't high herald, but Alucard is? Wtf?

4. No, by thinking he is high herald at all makes your entire point moot. He is a good sharpshooter? Still not sumthin that gives him herald level.

5. No, he only summons those whose blood he has drank I think. Even so, this is one of his only real impressive powers.

6. I laugh at experience because it can only get you so far. He's not even that old, what is he, like 300-400?

Silver Surfer is the model for high herald. Is Alucard even COMPARABLE to SS? I think not.

Symmetric Chaos
I mean come on, SUPERMAN isn't high herald, but Alucard is? Wtf?

*mocks Violent2Dope*

Violent2Dope
Nevermind, you are right, Supes is a high herald. But can Alucard even compare to him?

Symmetric Chaos
Nevermind, you are right, Supes is a high herald. But can Alucard even compare to him?

Nope. But that doesn't mean Alucard isn't a low Herald erm

Violent2Dope
Nope. But that doesn't mean Alucard isn't a low Herald erm Low Herald MAYBE. But I ask you, can he compare to even a Low Herald?

Burning thought
just wondering is Ganondorf a comic character, hes in the low heralds part of the comic characters

grey fox
just wondering is Ganondorf a comic character, hes in the low heralds part of the comic characters

He's a direct blood relation of a GOD however.

Astner
Wait, Alucard isn't much more poweful than Alexander, who is like Hellsing's version of Wolverine without the adamantium skeleton and claws. But with some lesser magics.

If Alucard could turn into mist being inhailed and so forth, why the heck didn't he do it against Alexander, in the first battle? Or the second etc.

Human Torch's supernova would destroy Alucard, and mist wouldn't get close to him either considering his body temprature.

iceman24567
Low Herald MAYBE. But I ask you, can he compare to even a Low Herald? The fact that he's damn near invincible maybe along with his other abilities.

Violent2Dope
just wondering is Ganondorf a comic character, hes in the low heralds part of the comic characters No, he's a game character from Zelda. He makes Low Herald, what with you know, being invulnerable and having the power of a world making god.

To iceman: Are you saying that Alucard is invincible? Lol, no. Could he survive an attack that could separate his molecules? No. Matter of fact, a guy here said that a stab to the heart would even kill Alucard, not sure bout that tho. Pit Apocalypse, a Low Herald, up against Alucard, who would win?

Astner
If Alexander would stab him with Helena's nail, or as much as scratch his body, Alucard would instantly die.
But perhaps because Jesus' blood is on that nail.

grey fox
Human torch will do F*CK all.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/HellsingV4C1_28.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/HellsingV4C1_29.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/HellsingV4C1_30.jpg

Sorry 'bout the size

iceman24567
No, he's a game character from Zelda. He makes Low Herald, what with you know, being invulnerable and having the power of a world making god.

To iceman: Are you saying that Alucard is invincible? Lol, no. Could he survive an attack that could separate his molecules? No. Matter of fact, a guy here said that a stab to the heart would even kill Alucard, not sure bout that tho. Pit Apocalypse, a Low Herald, up against Alucard, who would win? Actually a stab in the heart can't kill him and an attack that separates his molecule isn't easily done with him being faster than the eye can see and teleportation abilities. Not many people can survive their molecules being separated but if that were done he has thousands of souls that can revive him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Astner
If Alexander would stab him with Helena's nail, or as much as scratch his body, Alucard would instantly die.
But perhaps because Jesus' blood is on that nail.

Mostly because of the fact that Vampires are weak against Holy items, Helenas nail being one of the damn Nails used to crucify christ would pretty much make it a 1-hit kill on ANYTHING demonic/evil ect.

grey fox
Actually a stab in the heart can't kill him and an attack that separates his molecule isn't easily done with him being faster than the eye can see and teleportation abilities. Not many people can survive their molecules being separated but if that were done he has thousands of souls that can revive him.

Debatable, although Dark magic may not technically have molecules.

Violent2Dope
Actually a stab in the heart can't kill him and an attack that separates his molecule isn't easily done with him being faster than the eye can see and teleportation abilities. Not many people can survive their molecules being separated but if that were done he has thousands of souls that can revive him. Yeah I didn't think a stab would. Faster than the eye can see? Lol, basic anime art. Rurouni Kenshin characters can do that dude. It doesn't indicate how fast he is, hell, Spiderman has done it as well I believe, and he isn't even as fast as sound. Tele? Tele is usless against someone that is so much faster that it is ridiculous. Also, what would happen to Alucard if he were thrown out of orbit by someone strong enough, like Hulk, Apocalypse, and others?

iceman24567
Mostly because of the fact that Vampires are weak against Holy items, Helenas nail being one of the damn Nails used to crucify christ would pretty much make it a 1-hit kill on ANYTHING demonic/evil ect. Yeah but we can't put that into play against him in the gauntlet and he is above Spiderman level maybe even at the Thing level as far as strength.

grey fox
Yeah but we can't put that into play against him in the gauntlet and he is above Spiderman level maybe even at the Thing level as far as strength.

Over exaggerating aren't we ?

So Far Alucard is (to me) a class 10 , possibly lower.

Shin_Nikkolas
What...the mother****ing...Helll.....

I leave and come back and Alucard is Herald level?

Terrax isn't even high Herald and he busts planets in one shot, does he not?

For the love of all that is good people, Alucard isn't even remotely on the level of plain old Hulk, let alone World War Hulk.

Alucard be lucky if he's as strong as Rhino or Thing physically.

His offensive powers wouldn't pose a threat to any top tier. Be they low or high herald.

Burning thought
No, he's a game character from Zelda. He makes Low Herald, what with you know, being invulnerable and having the power of a world making god.

hmm, perhaps, having the power of a world making god isnt neccerily impressive unless he can use that power to do the same as the God

Gods are overrated constantly because they share the tital of the literal God of christianity

Mostly because of the fact that Vampires in Alucards world are weak against Holy items, Helenas nail being one of the damn Nails used to crucify christ would pretty much make it a 1-hit kill on ANYTHING demonic/evil ect.

corrected big grin

Akuki
Yeah I didn't think a stab would. Faster than the eye can see? Lol, basic anime art. Rurouni Kenshin characters can do that dude. It doesn't indicate how fast he is, hell, Spiderman has done it as well I believe, and he isn't even as fast as sound. Tele? Tele is usless against someone that is so much faster that it is ridiculous. Also, what would happen to Alucard if he were thrown out of orbit by someone strong enough, like Hulk, Apocalypse, and others?
One of the earlier vampires that Alucard fought in his restricted form was able to cut bullets in half as they went towards him, and Alucard was much faster than him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
What...the mother****ing...Helll.....

I leave and come back and Alucard is Herald level?

Terrax isn't even high Herald and he busts planets in one shot, does he not?

For the love of all that is good people, Alucard isn't even remotely on the level of plain old Hulk, let alone World War Hulk.

Alucard be lucky if he's as strong as Rhino or Thing physically.

His offensive powers wouldn't pose a threat to any top tier. Be they low or high herald.

It IS getting a bit too far in my opinion.

Astner
Thor isn't herald, but in my eyes he would take down Alucard with little to no effort.

Shin_Nikkolas
Good for him.

Speed = shi*t when your opponent can laugh at any offense you have.

Come again? Thor is Surfer's and Superman's peer. Thus, he is easily herald level.

Violent2Dope
hmm, perhaps, having the power of a world making god isnt neccerily impressive unless he can use that power to do the same as the God

Gods are overrated constantly because they share the tital of the literal God of christianity He has good feats as well, like creationism among others.

Violent2Dope
One of the earlier vampires that Alucard fought in his restricted form was able to cut bullets in half as they went towards him, and Alucard was much faster than him. Doesn't mean he can run that fast.

Symmetric Chaos
Thor isn't herald

What the f**k?

Astner
He has good feats as well, like creationism among others.
It took him f*cking 6 days ...

http://www.damsleth.com/pictures/493_2007.6.18_slowpoke.png

Violent2Dope
Thor isn't herald, but in my eyes he would take down Alucard with little to no effort. Thor is herald dude. erm

He could easily stomp Alucard.

Violent2Dope
It took him f*cking 6 days ... ...To do what?

Shin_Nikkolas
Thing overpowered a machine that exerted the weight of a mountain, correct?

Rhino punched Nova into orbit, IIRC.

So, is Alucard even their level?

And they both are <<< plain old Hulk, let alone WWH.....

iceman24567

So Far Alucard is (to me) a class 10 , possibly lower. Maybe a little but stronger than Spiderman no doubt.

Astner
Thor is herald dude. erm

He could easily stomp Alucard.
Then hell what's the defenition of a herald?

Symmetric Chaos
Then hell what's the defenition of a herald?

We have a ****ing list . . .

Akuki
I have to say I also disagree with the High herald placement of Alucard. I think hs abilities give him the ability to land somwhere between high meta and low herald, which is also around where we put other manga powerhouses like Aizen.

Power16
Astner what exactly is leading you to doubt Thor as herald that you have to question what we define as herald.

Alucard to me is in Meta range not herald.

iceman24567
I have to say I also disagree with the High herald placement of Alucard. I think hs abilities give him the ability to land somwhere between high meta and low herald, which is also around where we put other manga powerhouses like Aizen. I agree with that.

Shin_Nikkolas
Tch. Z owns them all.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6549/z2sb1.png

Just love that pic.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Tch. Z owns them all.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6549/z2sb1.png

Just love that pic. And Pyron owns Z, Alucard, Hulk, Thing, Rhino, Apocalypse, and Superman...at the same time.

iceman24567
And Pyron owns Z, Alucard, Hulk, Thing, Rhino, Apocalypse, and Superman...at the same time. Man of Miracles pwns Pyron whats your point?

Power16
We could of had fun with this Iceman but you go and throw a Supreme Being.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Power16
We could of had fun with this Iceman but you go and throw a Supreme Being. Pyron is up there on the scale only a supreme big can match him. embarrasment

Burning thought
And Pyron owns Z, Alucard, Hulk, Thing, Rhino, Apocalypse, and Superman...at the same time.

then gets pwned by Kain

iceman24567
then gets pwned by Kain Then still gets pwned by Man of Miracles

Burning thought
Then still gets pwned by Man of Miracles

cant argue with that but MOM can beat basically anyone cant he

iceman24567
cant argue with that but MOM can beat basically anyone cant he Pretty much.

Burning thought
whats his powers actually allow him to do, i hear he is seen incredibly highly but i dont know his full list of powers and where they come from

iceman24567
whats his powers actually allow him to do, i hear he is seen incredibly highly but i dont know his full list of powers and where they come from In the Spawn universe he made God and Satan and existence at that pretty powerful.

Burning thought
hmm, i thought that was this Mother entity thing, ime prob thinking of something else entirely lol..anyway..

hmm i suppose hes quite powerful in creation but doing that alone doesnt put him beyond everything in every aspect of power, thats like A>B>C logic, i mean we know LT can own marvel entities because hes held mutliverses and destroy this, and deleted that.

creating God and Satan in the Spawn unvierse is diffrent, becauese God in that unvierse is not ominpotent like Christian God in real religion is supposed ot be like.

Violent2Dope
then gets pwned by Kain Lol...no. Classic Beyonder kills them all...even Living Tribunal...with ease.

Burning thought
Lol...no. Classic Beyonder kills them all...even Living Tribunal...with ease.

depends where their fighting i suppose

Violent2Dope
depends where their fighting i suppose Classic Beyonder is in Marvel also. He is more powerful than the entire pantheon, INCLUDING LT. Classic Molecule Man is the only one who approaches him in power.

Burning thought
Classic Beyonder is in Marvel also. He is more powerful than the entire pantheon, INCLUDING LT. Classic Molecule Man is the only one who approaches him in power.

i know, i was more thinking of LT when i thought of where their fighting, if they were not fighting in a marvel unvierse, LT is screwed

Estacado
hmm, i thought that was this Mother entity thing, ime prob thinking of something else entirely lol..anyway..

What the f**k?

Violent2Dope
i know, i was more thinking of LT when i thought of where their fighting, if they were not fighting in a marvel unvierse, LT is screwed Classic Beyonder is probably the most powerful entity in all of fiction short of a supreme being.

Burning thought
Classic Beyonder is probably the most powerful entity in all of fiction short of a supreme being.

possibly, but its lame, isnt it just the old avatar the editors used?

Violent2Dope
possibly, but its lame, isnt it just the old avatar the editors used? You mean wasn't he God? No, he was a powerful being with the power of millions of multiverses. He was an actual character, unlike TOAA who is basically the writer.

Burning thought
You mean wasn't he God? No, he was a powerful being with the power of millions of multiverses. He was an actual character, unlike TOAA who is basically the writer.

ime curious where all these weird powers come from, do they just randomly get the, this beyonder guy?

llagrok
lal

Astner
And Pyron owns Z, Alucard, Hulk, Thing, Rhino, Apocalypse, and Superman...at the same time.
Actually Z would most likely own Pyron as well, as he is more powerful than all the power of the 3rd dimension combinded.

Burning thought
Actually Z would most likely own Pyron as well, as he is more powerful than all the power of the 3rd dimension combinded.

what can Z do?, ive seen his not so impressive moon destruction, what else does he have

llagrok

So Far Alucard is (to me) a class 10 , possibly lower.

How many class tens can rip people apart like they're paper? There are also MANY, MANY low heralds who do not posess the power to one-shot a country, many.

Also, can we get back to topic?

The OP said jack shit about Z or any Dragonball characters.

Gecko4lif
last time i checked class 10s cant rip a tank in half like nothing and then throw have of it in the air so far he knocks a plane down
>.>

Soljer
How many class tens can rip people apart like they're paper?

Midnighter...

stick out tongue.

grey fox
How many class tens can rip people apart like they're paper?

Several, human beings are quite fragile , t'woud take only class 2/3 to literally tear someone apart.

llagrok
Several, human beings are quite fragile , t'woud take only class 2/3 to literally tear someone apart.

Not vampires.

Humans are harder to rip apart than you think.

Also, Alucard has taken apart more durable things than humans. Obviously he has more than class 10 strength. Don't be an idiot.

Power16
So are you saying he might have class 11 strength then or....

just yanking your chain. Instead of saying he's not class 10 tell us what class you think he belongs in and why.

Burning thought
i thought classes were in tonnage, isnt class 10, 10 tonnes lifting?...thats more than enough for Alucard

grey fox
Not vampires.

Humans are harder to rip apart than you think.

Also, Alucard has taken apart more durable things than humans. Obviously he has more than class 10 strength. Don't be an idiot.

Put two tons of pullage on your arm.

Snap

Off it comes

Vampires also have horrendous durability. It's why their regen skills are pretty high.

TricksterPriest
Not to mention Alucard uses magic for his really insane stuff. So amping is not out of the question.

Plus, Alucard is not entirely on this plane of reality. 10,000+ souls and dimensional warping makes one wonder if he can killed period.

Burning thought
one reaver stab=Alucard a gonner...

also when does he use magic to amp his strength

grey fox
one reaver stab=Alucard a gonner...

also when does he use magic to amp his strength

noOriginally posted by TricksterPriest
Not to mention Alucard uses magic for his really insane stuff. So amping is not out of the question.

Plus, Alucard is not entirely on this plane of reality. 10,000+ souls and dimensional warping makes one wonder if he can killed period.

It appears that The Major is infecting Alucards soul stock which he is imbuming hismelf with from Londons mass dead.

Burning thought
no

he cant amp his strength, oh, hmm, whats trickster talking off then

TricksterPriest
I believe he was saying the one reaver stab will not do the job. wink

Burning thought
reason? it will jsut take his souls, he would be a gonner but your both right, not one "reaver" stab, one "soulreaver" stab to be more exact since the orignal reaver doesnt drain souls

Violent2Dope
Actually Z would most likely own Pyron as well, as he is more powerful than all the power of the 3rd dimension combinded. Most impressive thing he has is when he busted part of the planet(only part lol). Pyron eats planets, he absorbs Z as well. Kain owns Alucard.

Kutulu
Most impressive thing he has is when he busted part of the planet(only part lol). Pyron eats planets, he absorbs Z as well. Kain owns Alucard.

Pyron got his ass beat by a vampire. Z would stomp him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>