Batman vs The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
The Lizard is running through the Gotham sewers with his army of snakes, alligators, and other lizards. Batman is on the case. Can Batman stop The Lizard from taking over Gotham City with his lizards?

Kurash
batman, hed use his utility belt

PRAYERRUN
ok how so?

Kurash
hed use his utility belt

PRAYERRUN
lol dude that's like the answer to all of batman's fights lol. How does batman beat the hulk? he gets out his super strength serum out of his utility belt lol. it gets ridiculus lol.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman ftw.

WalkingPuberty
THE LIZARD IS WAY TO MUCH FOR BATMAN, I MEAN SPIDERMAN HAS A HARD TIME WITH HIM, BATMAN IS LIKE DONE, LOLZ smile

tkitna
Batman would probably win just like he does with Killer Croc.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by WalkingPuberty
THE LIZARD IS WAY TO MUCH FOR BATMAN, I MEAN SPIDERMAN HAS A HARD TIME WITH HIM, BATMAN IS LIKE DONE, LOLZ smile well personally, I think it would be a tougher battle than what everybody is saying...but with batman being the scientist, he'd find a way to fight the lizard.

willRules
with prep = Batman 10/10

without prep= Lizard 10/10

bobbi
Does batman have some freezing capsules/batarangs or whatever with him as standard equipment? That should work pretty good right? (I'm really asking. Cold blooded and all)

PRAYERRUN
lol he probably could cook up something or team up with mr. freeze lol.

Violent2Dope
Dude...is he just fighting the Lizard, or the Lizard and his whole lizard army?

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Dude...is he just fighting the Lizard, or the Lizard and his whole lizard army? Well he's trying to stop the Lizard from taking over gotham with his army of reptiles....so I guess Lizard and the reptiles.

Bouboumaster
He lose, without prep. I mean, he loose HARD.

grey fox
Batman gets eaten.

Bouboumaster
"A Batman with cheese!"

python99
Batman can take him not by strength and so on but by prep and intelligence, other than that he is Lizard food

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.