Sagat vs Joe Higashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ozone
Who do you guys think would win this fight between the Muay Thai fighters?

They can use any attack that they ever had in the video games.

Snafu the Great
Joe is no match for the Emperor.

Venomous Yoshi
Sagat wins without breaking a sweat.

No surprise.

Sado22
Joe moons him and Sagat starts feeling his chest.
this is gonna be everything BUT a fight.

~Sado
P.S. in other words Joe is fvcked. stick out tongue

brainchild81
Sagat has a flashback & kills him, mistaking him for Go Hibiki

shin_gear
Joe will WTFpwn this assclown. He'll just toy around with him during the first few seconds of the fight and then one shot him with an uppercut, giving him a second scar on this ass.

Ozone
Originally posted by Sado22
Joe moons him and Sagat starts feeling his chest.
this is gonna be everything BUT a fight.

ermm Wouldn't they just be taunting each other?

brainchild81
laughing This is becoming disturbing. Neither Sagat nor Joe has gay tendencies

Ozone
Well, Sagat doesn't.

I'm not sure about Joe.

brainchild81
The mooning is just him being a goofy @sshole...........I think

Ozone
Yeah, right.

Why is it that he moons guys from a close distance?

He must want them to come closer and...

brainchild81
laughing sick

Ozone
I'm sure that Joe would want to fight Sagat for that exact reason.

SaTsuJiN
I dunno.. whipping up 2 tornado's one after the other just seems to take a bit more skill than throwing 1 projectile..

I think Joe vs Adon would be a much cooler fight

Also, Joe would probably have to use Screw Upper to defeat Sagat, cuz he's a heavyweight.... IMO of course

Ozone
I doubt that the two tornadoes are as powerful as a Sagat's projectile.

Sagat would be too much for Joe.

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Ozone
Yeah, right.

Why is it that he moons guys from a close distance?

He must want them to come closer and...

Although that's nasty, I just hope it isn't true.

Ozone
Of course it's true.

Why do you think he always pull down his boxers in the middle of a fight?

brainchild81
Crabs

Venomous Yoshi
Regardless of Joe's actions, he wouldn't really stand a chance against Sagat.

Sagat would toy around with him for a couple of minutes, similar to how a tiger plays around with its prey.

Sooner or later, he'll go for the kill.

Sado22
please.....Sagat is the guy who looks at ryu and starts feeling his chest! mad
he gets so happy doing it his eyes gleam.
that's just messed up right there.

Sagat (to adon after SF1): no one needs to know about this except YOU, ME and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain

~Sado

Venomous Yoshi
...What?

brainchild81
please.....Sagat is the guy who looks at ryu and starts feeling his chest! mad
he gets so happy doing it his eyes gleam.
that's just messed up right there.

~Sado That's tired Sadp. Dude's pissed 'cuz this lil' cheatin muthafuka done scarred him for life. Every time he sees Ryu it's a constant reminder. It makes sense & it's good storytelling( big grin do Terry fans have something against good storytelling & things making sense?), not gay. He killed the other guy who maimed him. Ryu cheapshotted him & took his title that way.

Sado22
but why feel his chest and giggle? you have to look at the context. besides, he won't be the first guy who would say he "likes" ryu. Zangief beat him to it.

~Sado
in case you're wondering, it was in SFA3. i told you before....SF has the most gay inneundos in any other game. SF2 the anime was practically broke back mountain with martial artists instead of cowboys.

brainchild81
Nah. SF 2 was the best anime based on a fighting game. Period. Did Sagat do the lil' Chinese girl giggle w/his hand over his mouth?

Venomous Yoshi
No.

Csdabest
Joe should tear apart Sagat if not atleast beat him. Im actually suprised terry Beats Joe. But thats how the universe goes.

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Csdabest
Joe should tear apart Sagat if not atleast beat him.

You're crazy.

General Lenko
What on Earth are you talking about.

Sado22
brain, SF2anime had the worst script, story and oneliners in the universe. there was ZERO character development and the voice acting sucked balls. the action was no doubt brilliant but there is more to a movie than some flashy action.....if that was the case then Van Dam movies would have oscar winning movies.

FF2 had good story, good character development, good script and voice acting. stop the hate. Terry LOST in that anime so cut the noise already. the fight scenes were great and were in-line with the fact that Terry's a good old brawler.

~Sado

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Csdabest
Joe should tear apart Sagat if not atleast beat him. Im actually suprised terry Beats Joe. But thats how the universe goes.

yeah.. this is the reason why the games vs forums still have that fresh cesspool smell

big grin

Joe loses unless he gets a lucky screw upper / double cyclone (his MAX super in CvS2), as I've said previously

Csdabest
So this fight is based if he gets a off a move that he has shown that he can do with ease repetedly. He wins via Screw upper or his cyclone attack which he will. Joe is one of the best muy thai fighters so why wouldnt he be competition. Its favoritism

SaTsuJiN
I love SNK.. I'm just trying to be realistic about it

Sagat is heavyweight 'and' fast

Joe is probably middle or lightweight and fast...

that being said... I dont see many of higashi's physical strikes causing sagat enough harm to turn the tide.. which is why I believe he'd only win if he landed one of those two super arts

if he does he does.... if he dont.. well.. saggie wins I guess

Venomous Yoshi
Plus, you have to consider how powerful Sagat's hyper combos are.

Joe may no be able to recover from them.

Sado22
everyone stay on topic.....we are talking about sagat and Joe's homo innuendos. stay on topic or i'm reporting this thread! mad

shin_gear
noes no report!

Venomous Yoshi
everyone stay on topic.....we are talking about sagat and Joe's homo innuendos. stay on topic or i'm reporting this thread! mad

ermm

General Lenko
Well uhm..... I think that ahh....... Sagat wins... ah yes... uhm *Cough and walk's away slowly*

Ozone
Of course Sagat wins.

Venomous Yoshi
Joe wouldn't stand a chance against Sagat.

Sagat is more experienced.

shin_gear
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar110111_26.gif

Ozone
That picture is irrelevant to the topic.

Anyway, Joe would be too busy trying to figure out how to get Sagat to "stick it to him" instead of fighting him.

He knows that he wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against Sagat, so he would want to enjoy something while he's still conscious before Sagat knocks him out.

brainchild81
laughing sickOriginally posted by Sado22
brain, SF2anime had the worst script, story and oneliners in the universe. there was ZERO character development and the voice acting sucked balls. the action was no doubt brilliant but there is more to a movie than some flashy action.....if that was the case then Van Dam movies would have oscar winning movies.

FF2 had good story, good character development, good script and voice acting. stop the hate. Terry LOST in that anime so cut the noise already.laughing I will as soon as you learn to comprehend what you read. I already said FF2 was the best in a sucky series & mentioned how they should have made that one canon BECAUSE Terry lost. & the voices in SF2 were good, as was the rest of the movie. Not perfect, but still far better than ANY FF movie, including FF2 & especially the last horrible one(Bet you liked that one too). There was really no great character development in FF2 and they should have @least got that right since they were focused so hard on one person. "Oh wow Terry recoved from alchoholism". That's nice. He looked like a junkie to begin w/anyway w/him being so much skinnier than he is in the games. SF2 was still more entertaining though.
the fight scenes were great and were in-line with the fact that Terry's a good old brawler.

~Sado No they really weren't that great at all & none can even stack up to Chun Li vs Vega. Watch them again. I don't remember any really good fights in any of the FF movies & the saving grace of FF2 was Terry losing

Sado22
chunli-vega was overrated. and if you want to see Terry's panty flashes, thats fine by me, but i'll pass, queerchild86.

~Sado
P.S. j/k, foo

brainchild81
laughing Someone born in '86 would probably be pissed. Weird that you'd think of Terry & panty flashes @the same time Sadp big grin Chun Li/Vega was still better than the FF fights. The FF fights were mostly, if not all, lame. Name one that was really good.

brainchild81
Terry/Krauser was OK (1st one was better) but I didn't like the 2tornadoes fighting each other parts & they kept showing that gay lil' boy who couldn't decide whether to wear pants or speedos m1ylTEwaW6c
That stupid tornado shit & the lil'queer fuked up many fights
U3IGOvlhVpMTerry/Kim was short & stupid. There's that dumba$$ tornado shit again mane 3WmsbCPUJ60

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by brainchild81
the voices in SF2 were good, as was the rest of the movie. Not perfect, but still far better than ANY FF movie, including FF2 & especially the last horrible one

ew.. you did not just go there.. the voice acting in SF2 was disgusting

the FF Motion Picture's VA'ing was superb in comparison.. 2 was shaky and 1 was bad

when ryu canonically loses, then maybe terry will.. </3

brainchild81
Ken, Gouki, & Oro have beaten Ryu b4. Ryu's not undefeated. What are you talking of? Even if the voice acting in FFTMP was oscar-worthy(it wasn't), the story was absolutely horrible & the art wasn't that great(Sulia looked like a 12 year old alien). FFTMP was just a horrible film that turned out to be nothing but fanboy fuel.

Terry won't canonically lose until the writers wake up & realise how redundant the FF story was. Terry's ridiculously monotonous story has nothing to do w/Ryu

SaTsuJiN
Ken, Gouki, & Oro have beaten Ryu b4. Ryu's not undefeated. What are you talking of? Even if the voice acting in FFTMP was oscar-worthy(it wasn't), the story was absolutely horrible & the art wasn't that great(Sulia looked like a 12 year old alien). FFTMP was just a horrible film that turned out to be nothing but fanboy fuel.

Terry won't canonically lose until the writers wake up & realise how redundant the FF story was. Terry's ridiculously monotonous story has nothing to do w/Ryu

how is ryu's story not ridiculously monotonous?.. "The fight is everything" every single street fighter?.. c'mon

we weren't talking about the art or the story.. the VA'ing was superb compared to SF2

How long did it take for ryu to lose?.. Fatal Fury as a series is no longer continued ATM, so story developing isn't exactly possible

I don't see how terry has anything to do with this fight either.. but you went there... so whatever

Edit : also... not having lost doesnt make a story monotonous.. thats really your opinion.. he's just that good in his particular universe.. and thank god that universe doesnt involve corny shit like sinking islands.. cuz then I'd have to stop liking fatal fury as well

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Ozone
Anyway, Joe would be too busy trying to figure out how to get Sagat to "stick it to him" instead of fighting him.

He knows that he wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against Sagat, so he would want to enjoy something while he's still conscious before Sagat knocks him out.

Would Joe really do that?

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Would Joe really do that?

no.. we just have a bad case of capcom fanboy syndrome.. instead of people logically judging the fights

we also have a plethora of fools making unbalanced matchups

expect nothing more from the vs forum

Venomous Yoshi
Although Joe's taunt is inappropriate, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't do that just to get a guy to "stick it to him".

Ozone
Yes, he would.

Why else would he moon a guy during a fight?

Sado22
brain, what is wrong with you?
the voice acting of SF2 was universally lamented and so was the plot. that's TWO major flaws in a movie. the script, plot and character development SUCKED ALL SORTS OF @$$. that's three big flaws in a movie and hence it wasn't half as good as you're trying to make it sound like.

FF2 wasn't brilliant when it comes to plot, i admit, but if you talk fighitng anime then it was pretty good. character development, you can sound as belittling as you can, but at the end of the day Terry went from an all time champ to bum to champ again. he found his self respect again and conquered his fears......the same reason why people liked Rocky3 so don't even start. the only change that took place in SF2AM was that Ryu was shown without his hand guards in India.....and towards the end Ken is still confused if he should marry eliza or go on chasing after ryu's @$$.
seriously, what character development WAS there in SF2?

as far as the action goes, FF2 had good fights. Terry/Kim was okay, short but good. Terry Krauser was good (and notice how SOMEONE really liked it despite it being heavily onesided AND short...funny how its not lame anymore like Terry and Kim. i wonder why). Terry/Krauser was a good fight and Terry put in a lot more effort than Ryu or Ken did in any of their fights. seriosly: terry gtes smashed on the ground, gets back up, gets smashed in the pillar, gets back up, is punched and kicked around and gets right back up again. compare to Ken who gets elbowed a grand total of two times, punched in the face three times and is slided.........and is down for the count long enough for Ryu to unload a 6 hit combo on Bison? please, brain. you're being sad....but we already knew that stick out tongue
total fights in FF2:
-terry kim (good but short)
-terry krauser1 (good but short)
-andy jubei (short)
-mai blood (...)
-andy blood (short)
-terry thugs (short)
-andy terry (good)
-joe krauser (too onesided)
-terry krauser2 (good fight)

total fights in SF2:
-ryu sagat (good fight)
-ryu fei (good fight)
-ken hawk (short)
-dhalsim ehonda (lame and shorT)
-ryu terrorist (...)
-chunli vega (overrated)
-blanka zangief (short)
-ken bison (short)
-ken ryu (...not really a fight. ken turned ryu into a piniata)
-guile bison (extremely short)
-ehonda balrog (these three took place at the same time)
-ryu bison (good)
-ken ryu bison (CIS)

Ryu/Fei and Chunli/Vega are probably the only good fights in SF2. Ryu-Ken/Bison was anti-climatic with the worst case of CIS i've ever seen..........."oh, since i'm gonna tear you both new ones at my level, let me weaken myself up to shameful levels so you two can beat me". please.
Chunli/Vega was alright. the only thing it had going was that she was half naked at the time. apart from that it was alright.
Ryu Fei was DAMN GOOD. Probably the best fight in animes i've seen.

~Sado

brainchild81
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
how is ryu's story not ridiculously monotonous?.. "The fight is everything" every single street fighter?.. c'monlaughing Naw. You come on broseph. Now you're just being crazy. You want Ryu to go from "the fight is all" to "Fu*k this shit! I'm tired of fighting mane". I'd like him to have more of a life(do Chun Li already) but that's just part of his character. Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
we weren't talking about the art or the story.. the VA'ing was superb compared to SF2If you say so. FFTMP still sucked. SF2 didn't big grinOriginally posted by SaTsuJiN
How long did it take for ryu to lose?.. Fatal Fury as a series is no longer continued ATM, so story developing isn't exactly possibleGouki whooped that @ss in the Alpha days IIRC. Ken had beat him up b4 then though. Terry is still featured in the KOF games. He can still take an L there.Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I don't see how terry has anything to do with this fight either.. but you went there... so whateverlaughing You know how I do. & I'm just pointing out how you were misinformed thinking Ryu's fight's were as lame & redundant as Terry's. Their fights have nothing to do w/each other & you seemed to be expressing some kinda nonexsistant link. Relax. It's starting to seem like my attacks on Terry are being taken personally by some of his fans. Don't. Got nothing against you guys so I'm not doing this outta spite. Just think the FF story was shitty that's all. These are fictional characters, not family members.Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Edit : also... not having lost doesnt make a story monotonous.. thats really your opinion.. he's just that good in his particular universe.. and thank god that universe doesnt involve corny shit like sinking islands.. cuz then I'd have to stop liking fatal fury as well laughing So now you don't like SF? Maybe you've missed my "Hogan routine" posts. Terry's fights have a formula. Get beat up then make a "miraculous comeback". He's done it over & over. It's not just the not losing that does it. It's the winning the same way all the f*cking time that makes it monotonous. Sorry, but that's an unavoidable truth. It's not even a matter of opinion. There's a word for when something is done the same way over & over. It starts w/a "M" & ends w/an "s" Geese has a word to describe Terry's fights too. PREDICTABLEOriginally posted by Sado22
brain, what is wrong with you?
the voice acting of SF2 was universally lamented and so was the plot. that's TWO major flaws in a movie. the script, plot and character development SUCKED ALL SORTS OF @$$. that's three big flaws in a movie and hence it wasn't half as good as you're trying to make it sound like.

FF2 wasn't brilliant when it comes to plot, i admit, but if you talk fighitng anime then it was pretty good. character development, you can sound as belittling as you can, but at the end of the day Terry went from an all time champ to bum to champ again. he found his self respect again and conquered his fears......the same reason why people liked Rocky3 so don't even start. the only change that took place in SF2AM was that Ryu was shown without his hand guards in India.....and towards the end Ken is still confused if he should marry eliza or go on chasing after ryu's @$$.
seriously, what character development WAS there in SF2?

as far as the action goes, FF2 had good fights. Terry/Kim was okay, short but good. Terry Krauser was good (and notice how SOMEONE really liked it despite it being heavily onesided AND short...funny how its not lame anymore like Terry and Kim. i wonder why). Terry/Krauser was a good fight and Terry put in a lot more effort than Ryu or Ken did in any of their fights. seriosly: terry gtes smashed on the ground, gets back up, gets smashed in the pillar, gets back up, is punched and kicked around and gets right back up again. compare to Ken who gets elbowed a grand total of two times, punched in the face three times and is slided.........and is down for the count long enough for Ryu to unload a 6 hit combo on Bison? please, brain. you're being sad....but we already knew that stick out tongue
total fights in FF2:
-terry kim (good but short)
-terry krauser1 (good but short)
-andy jubei (short)
-mai blood (...)
-andy blood (short)
-terry thugs (short)
-andy terry (good)
-joe krauser (too onesided)
-terry krauser2 (good fight)

total fights in SF2:
-ryu sagat (good fight)
-ryu fei (good fight)
-ken hawk (short)
-dhalsim ehonda (lame and shorT)
-ryu terrorist (...)
-chunli vega (overrated)
-blanka zangief (short)
-ken bison (short)
-ken ryu (...not really a fight. ken turned ryu into a piniata)
-guile bison (extremely short)
-ehonda balrog (these three took place at the same time)
-ryu bison (good)
-ken ryu bison (CIS)

Ryu/Fei and Chunli/Vega are probably the only good fights in SF2. Ryu-Ken/Bison was anti-climatic with the worst case of CIS i've ever seen..........."oh, since i'm gonna tear you both new ones at my level, let me weaken myself up to shameful levels so you two can beat me". please.
Chunli/Vega was alright. the only thing it had going was that she was half naked at the time. apart from that it was alright.
Ryu Fei was DAMN GOOD. Probably the best fight in animes i've seen.

~Sado I posted Terry/Kim. Short, stupid & featured that stupid ass tornado. Terry hurt his ankle or something & kim still couldn't capitalize. Never said I loved the Krauser fight. I loved the outcome. Read where I posted that fight too. & Ken had also been engulfed in Psycho power head 1st & thrown off a f*cking mountain. Cool how you left that out.

Sado22
but ken recovered completely, biaschild86. his legs and all his cuts and bruises healed COMPLETELY! funny how YOU left that out too. and psycho power made him stronger so get with it.

so basically ken at 100% and right after coming out of a uber mode, couldn't get up from 2 elbows in the face and three punches.
pvssy.

~Sado

brainchild81
but ken recovered completely, biaschild86. his legs and all his cuts and bruises healed COMPLETELY! funny how YOU left that out too. and psycho power made him stronger so get with it.

so basically ken at 100% and right after coming out of a uber mode, couldn't get up from 2 elbows in the face and three punches.
pvssy.

~Sado Wrong!!!!! The power Bison engulfed him in was meant to hurt him & it did so you get w/it. You think Bison'd make him stronger just before chucking him off a mountain? Ken got up so your words are worthless sadp mane. & you should leave biaschild86 alone. Heard he's a nice guy

Gotta check up on the cuts part. Will watch when I get home.

~The never wrong brainchild81

Sado22
what are you talking about? bison engulfed him in the power, and flung him far off. he never fell off any mountain so shut up, foo. also....you're missing the point (....goddamn it!): the fact of the matter is that after being engulfed in power or whatever, ken did the healing thing and was back at 100%. so shut up and for once just admit that:
-you're wrong
-you hate terry bogard
-you are biased
-you debate wrong: "i want terry to lose and since he's never lost he loses now".

~Sado
P.S. also admit that i pwned you with the iori godtier and you've been ducking the whole topic ever since.

shin_gear
laughing Nah mane, I never lose. I am always right and you're always overrating Terry Kyo Iori or whatever Orochi powered fighter there is other than the great Rugal himself. Geese loses to anyone because he'll always look for a way to lose. Terry jobs stfu fanboy and accept the fact that Ryu is #1 most strongest fastest and most handsome fighting protagonist in the world of fighting games...fanboy.

Sado22
Lol and shingear.
i'm expecting brain's reply to be:
nah mane. you're missing the point. i never said i didn't hate terry bogard. and he does lose because all he does is beat up jobbers which is my point. he beats on jobbers all the time and that's why he won't beat Sagat because Sagat is not a jobber which is why Sagat wins against Terry bogard who has a jobber, hulk hogan aura. oh and mane, its brainchild81.

Translation:
i know it all doesn't make sense what so ever and i have no way of prooving that sagat will lose since he doesn't even have any real feats that i can remember or know of. terry has feats but they are jobbing feats. if they say he has blinding speed the eyes of the people examing him were jobbing to his jobber aura. or soemthing like that..........i don't know...i know to smoke pot again.

~The REAL brainchild Sado-sama

shin_gear
You see MAIN, jobbing only exist in the KOF verse but when you're in the tight verse of STREET Fighter...you don't run into those jobbing chumps like Terry and Iori and meet the lords Bison Sagat and Vega...the fence climbing ninja.

And of course you meet Ryu...the guy who was inspired by Goku who can destroy planets with a finger so he has all his feats too. You know what just gtfo fanboy, I nor anyone else desires to sink to your level of fanboyism....

brainchild81
what are you talking about? bison engulfed him in the power, and flung him far off. he never fell off any mountain so shut up, foo. also....you're missing the point (....goddamn it!): the fact of the matter is that after being engulfed in power or whatever, ken did the healing thing and was back at 100%. so shut up and for once just admit that:
-you're wrong
-you hate terry bogard
-you are biased
-you debate wrong: "i want terry to lose and since he's never lost he loses now".

~Sado
P.S. also admit that i pwned you with the iori godtier and you've been ducking the whole topic ever since. Nah. You are high. I told you I didn't care whether he was godtier or not. That false ownage stuff reminds me of Oly. You & Darko went at it. I like Iori & you know I'm too f*ckin' lazy to try & prove my 2nd fave character isn't godtier. If he is, awesome. Ken was hurled so far the camera went off him while he was still in the air screaming. No mountain, but he was on the slope of a hill(didn't say I remembered perfectly. hence the "Gotta look @it again part). & Ken never had any cuts to begin w/. No blood on him. Wrong again Sadp. Ken would later fall down the hill 'cuz his legs weren't right. You again underrate the damage he took. He got elbowed 3 times. Held in place & socked directly in the face(that's when he 1st bled) Thrown by his hair into Ryu & then slided & bounced off the ground hard after landing. Ken wasn't fully healed IMO & if he was, that in itself makes him one tough SOB. & Ken asked Elisa to marry him near the start of the movie so you're wrong 'bout that too MANE

Hate TB, guilty.
Biased, prove it. Don't cop out like Cresh either. You should be able to do a much better job then he did, although that's really not saying much. Remember my "Terry wins. Boooooooooooooo! posts? That wouldn't happen if my hate affected my decision. He'd have simply lost.
Debate wrong, prove it. Quote me w/links. Don't be like Cresh. Do something more than just run off @the mouth laughing Let's keep it civil though. Terry is not your cousin...........MANE!!!!!!!

P.S. Fu*k Terry & his garbage ass story. & tell the rough rider that I never said anything 'bout Gouki busting planets or anything like that & not to hate on Gouki just 'cuz he can beat people up & all the bosses ruff ridah worships don't do anything but get beat the f*ck up by Terry. Even after they cheat big grin Mane. & he shouldn't mock me 'cuz I shot down all the stupid shit he posted in this thread . big grin Color me surprised the day double R posts something of value

Csdabest
Yalll are a bunch of magicians. Yall magicaly made this topic about Ryu and Terry from Sagat and Joe

Venomous Yoshi
It's already obvious that Sagat would defeat Joe in a fight without breaking a sweat.

brainchild81
Joe might try to give him a scrap, but Joe will be KOed b4 long.Originally posted by Csdabest
Yalll are a bunch of magicians. Yall magicaly made this topic about Ryu and Terry from Sagat and Joe I had a part in that. My bad

Csdabest
What is Ryu's Last name. Last time i heard it was Hoshi. I think I heard it in one of the movies

brainchild81
laughing Now you're talking about Ryu. Hoshi was just used in the horrible Van Damme flick. Sagat was played by Geronimo. From this point on I'm gonna try to stay on topic. Fanboy fightin' is tiresome

Sado22
brain, just shut up and watch that anime again. and if you think i'm gonna post more stuff for you lazy ass you're high on cum again. your half a page of BS isn't prooving squat except that your memory sucks all sorts of @$$wink
Watch....SF2movie....again.

as for your "debate", you never proved sh!t before. all you ever do is ask people to post links for you and then copout saying you didn't read it. you still yammering about Iori not being godtier is proof of that and you know it smile

and finally, Ken asked Eliza to marry him RIGHT BEFORE BISON kidnapped his pussyass. so.....WRONG AGAIN, Brainchild. and i don't give a fvck if your born in 81 or 86stick out tongue

~Sado

brainchild81
laughing High on cum again? You have issues. 1.You were still wrong about Ken not being sure whether he wanted to marry Eliza 2.I was watching the movie as I posted it. You were wrong about the fight. 3. I have proven stuff b4. In fact the only real ownage between us was me calling you on your bullshit about Rock Howard. You even admitted you were wrong. I invite you to show me yammering about Iori's status. What part of "I don't care" is beyond your comprehension? What's w/all the insults mane? You never seemed to get all period-like when I bussed on Terry b4. It's not like I'm gonna stop. big grin

Sado22
dude how hard is it to press "enter" when you post.

1. before being kidnapped by Bison, ken says "lets get married" to eliza.
2. what fight? be specific.
3. you've proven squat since day one. own up.
4. what rock howard thread? and for the record unlike YOU i don't deny being wrong when i am. if you could actually own up to your mistakes this the Sagat/joe thread wouldn't be going on for 7 pages now.

i'm having periods and you're high on cum.................we make a great rivals stick out tongue
relax, bro. i'm not pissed...if i was i won't be posting those laughing smilies there now would i? where is the invulnerable brainchild these days, pussychild81?

~Sado

Sado-sama
Lolzorz...a 26 year old saying mane on a video game forum? lol

brainchild81
Damn right mane. Not really 26 yet thoughOriginally posted by Sado22
dude how hard is it to press "enter" when you post.

1. before being kidnapped by Bison, ken says "lets get married" to eliza.
2. what fight? be specific.
3. you've proven squat since day one. own up.
4. what rock howard thread? and for the record unlike YOU i don't deny being wrong when i am. if you could actually own up to your mistakes this the Sagat/joe thread wouldn't be going on for 7 pages now.

i'm having periods and you're high on cum.................we make a great rivals stick out tongue
relax, bro. i'm not pissed...if i was i won't be posting those laughing smilies there now would i? where is the invulnerable brainchild these days, pussychild81?

~Sado 1.Baby angels die everytime I press enter. Is that what you want you heartless bastard!? & Yeah, but you said he wasn't sure whether to marry her or chase Ryu. 2.The Bison/Ken&Ryu fight 3.Not true. 4.I'll own up to mistakes whenever I make 'em.

Good that you're not pissed. I thought Cresh's bitchcraft was spreading.

Sado-sama
Dude..................change your sig and avy. They suck quite a load of ass no offense.

brainchild81
None taken. What's wrong w/'em?

Sado22
nah i like black spiderman......any man who is that flexible, muscular and fast has to be a brother.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sado-sama
ooooooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Sado22
@brain

hell yeah! fvck babies....i hate children.

because right after saying that he has a wetdream about ryu as he fell of cliffs with a nice long shot of them looking into each other's eyes like homos.

be specific, foo! what about it?!

N-ah mad

sure, and maybe i'll sprout some wings and flutter away. laughing

i only got pissed off on KMC a grand total of 2 times. once with emperor during our gulfwar and the second time with the bison wank in one thread and it was only cuz of something else happeing at the time....which was odd since it doesn't usually happen that way.

~The Chilled Sado

Sado-sama
You hate having children? We have something in common then.

Sado22
i'd only love to have them with Tifa love

Sado-sama
Fvcking Tifa without having to put up with kids ftw.

Yoshi Paradise
Joe might try to give him a scrap, but Joe will be KOed b4 long.

...Yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.