Gladiator(Confident) v.s. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Priest
thor

Lord Prime
I had a feeling that this was comeing and u didnt say which thor so im going with current Thor FTW.

Sol Valentine
Classic Thor.

CaptainStoic
Thor beat him as Masterson, and he beat him narrowly as himself. Current will beat him too.

iceman24567
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Thor beat him as Masterson, and he beat him narrowly as himself. Current will beat him too.

Larceny
Thor

llagrok
Thor has already won twice.

Galan007
Gladiator.

Kurash
i think its pretty close, i dont see thor winning 10/10

guy222
thor

Galan007
Originally posted by Kurash
i think its pretty close, i dont see thor winning 10/10 I agree.

Thor may very well take the majority -- but if someone thinks he could beat a 'confident' Gladiator 10/10, then Glads is being vastly underrated, imo.

Kurash
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree.

Thor may very well take the majority -- but if someone thinks he could beat a 'confident' Gladiator 10/10, then Glads is being vastly underrated, imo.

agree

TricksterPriest
Maybe if Thor knew about and was smart enough to exploit the radiation weakness, but aside from that, Glads takes a few. Then again, Thor can always BFR........

Avlon
When Glads was confident and using his super speed..he pwned Thor easily...

Validus
Thor is too fast for him.

Badabing
Originally posted by Validus
Thor is too fast for him. Why are you acting like a comic book contrarian?! durhuc

Validus
Originally posted by Badabing
Why are you acting like a comic book contrarian?! durhuc
Boredom

llagrok
haha, Bran is too poor to afford a sig

Bransolute
Nope. I'd rather support the "ban Trickster" brigade, and have him actually banned. smile

Originally posted by Avlon
When Glads was confident and using his super speed..he pwned Thor easily... Masterson Thor?

Galan007
Originally posted by Bransolute
Nope. I'd rather support the "ban Trickster" brigade, and have him actually banned. smile I've been seeing this going around. How come?

TricksterPriest
Jason and Bada started it as a joke. And from there some jerks, who shall remain nameless, have taken it as a cause. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Who wins?

To be honest, I'd give this fight to Gladiator... if he doesn't job.

Kurash
id say thor 6-7/10

D-Block
Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.