Ion vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Sodam Yat vs Current Captain Marvel (DC)

Symmetric Chaos
CaptainMarvel easily.

YatIon can only be confirmed to possess the power of flight.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
CaptainMarvel easily.

And an utterly ridiculous level of durability.

And the mastery of Oan power of sufficient level to take out all kinds of Sinestro's.

Not that it's necessarily enough to give him a win. Just saying, he's done more than 'fly around.'

superkronick92
He did take a few blasts from the Antin-Moniter

Bransolute
Originally posted by Soljer

And the mastery of Oan power of sufficient level to take out all kinds of Sinestro's.

Not that it's necessarily enough to give him a win. Just saying, he's done more than 'fly around.' Didn't that chick beside him take the same first blast Yat did?

Symmetric Chaos

Not that it's necessarily enough to give him a win. Just saying, he's done more than 'fly around.'

Good point. He'll keep getting the stuffing beaten out of him for a good long time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Ion wields more energy than any other GL, and is any where near Classic IOn, then Captain Marvel is in for it. ION is an abstractual being. The manifestation of Will. Shazam isn't even the highest in the lords of order. Neither have much in the way of feats, but judging by thier formers, Ion wins.

Badabing
Hmm, there's a lot of power either way. I'm thinking Billy w/ the full power of Shazam wins. Just a guess though. embarrasment

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Badabing
Hmm, there's a lot of power either way. I'm thinking Billy w/ the full power of Shazam wins. Just a guess though. embarrasment

dur

Soljer
Ion II didn't really seem skyfatherish to me - I don't think adding a Daxamite physique to that is gonna make the difference.

Maybe it's just me, though?

Badabing
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
dur duryes Very much so. It's hard to sort out the fight sometimes when 2 uber characters battle.

Kurash
gotta go with shazam

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ion II didn't really seem skyfatherish to me - I don't think adding a Daxamite physique to that is gonna make the difference.

Maybe it's just me, though?

It's Not like a damamite plus a GL can take SBP. he bitched the best gl's, most of earth's heroe's, bitched superman with heat vision thru the chest. ION is going to have to be at least skyfather to deal with SBP.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It's Not like a damamite plus a GL can take SBP. he bitched the best gl's, most of earth's heroe's, bitched superman with heat vision thru the chest. ION is going to have to be at least skyfather to deal with SBP.

Definitely not.

Superman Prime is above the top tier, but he is no skyfather.

Zod also shot through Superman with heat vision, if I recall correctly. Superman's own heat vision could likely penetrate him, if he really wanted to shoot himself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Definitely not.

Zod also shot through Superman with heat vision, if I recall correctly. Superman's own heat vision could likely penetrate him, if he really wanted to shoot himself. Name one herald lvl being who can move planets around the universe with no one noticing, retcon punch time, and pwn 30 gl's including hal. name a herald lvl being who can take on two superman, and then ***** all those heroes while being weakened. I Know NONE.

Soljer
Being 'above top tier' does not translate to 'herald level.'

Reading comprehension for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Being 'above top tier' does not translate to 'herald level.'

Reading comprehension for the win.

OK, Well our above the top tier list actually has skyfather lvl beings in it. That is the first thing. And I can't think of a REAL above the top tier who can do what sbp did. name one for me please. Thanos is the very definition of "above" the top tier. He can't replicate those feats. Comprehend that.

Evolve
Yat>>>Kyle

superkronick92
lol at your sig big grin

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
CaptainMarvel easily.

Galan007
Originally posted by superkronick92
He did take a few blasts from the Antin-Moniter A good durability feat fo sho.

If Ion wields more energy than any other GL, and is any where near Classic IOn Current Ion is not at 'classic' levels -- Not even remotely close, in fact.

Maybe it's just me, though? I agree.

Trans-level is more like it -- And that's even pushing it, imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
A good durability feat fo sho.

Current Ion is not at 'classic' levels -- Not even remotely close, in fact.

I agree.

Trans-level is more like it -- And that's even pushing it, imo.
That trans lvl is pretty much bullshit. Takion is a Skyfather. And he's on the list. There are others who are skyfather in power. Thanos happens to be one. he was already more powerful than a race of Gods. And he's been upgraded a couple of times. And I don't know too many trans beings who can face the likes of flashes, wonder woman, zuriel's sword, alan scott, superman, super girl, power girl, ect. Just too much power to be "trans" lvl. Now if you can name some trans lvl beings who go around pushing planets and pwning 30 gl's then I'm game to listen. The only reason people are saying trans is becuz of how he accomplishes his feats. thru strength ect. But Trion juggernaut punches his way thru dimensions and I know he was skyfather lvl.

Galan007
Just too much power to be "trans" lvl. Now if you can name some trans lvl beings who go around pushing planets and pwning 30 gl's then I'm game to listen. The only reason people are saying trans is becuz of how he accomplishes his feats. thru strength ect. But Trion juggernaut punches his way thru dimensions and I know he was skyfather lvl. You know I was talking about Ion II, when I brought up the whole 'Trans-level' thing, right?

. confused

And on a sidenote,
Are you crying right now?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know I was talking about Ion II, when I brought up the whole 'Trans-level' thing, right? confused

And on a sidenote,
Are you crying right now?

What would I be crying for? Is that a sad attempt at a put down? LMAO. laughing laughing laughing Sweetie, I'm so over you kids trying to use pathetic words as an attempt. I get on, say my peace and get off. And Ion II if he beats Prime, is skyfather lvl for sure. No way he can beat a being who pwned all of earth while being depowered, gets a power up and then gets pwned is only trans lvl. ( Ion II that is). Oh, By the way, I'm now the President of a company. I'm certainly not crying. Have a good night. Smooches.

Soljer
What would I be crying for? Is that a sad attempt at a put down? LMAO. laughing laughing laughing Sweetie, I'm so over you kids trying to use pathetic words as an attempt. I get on, say my peace and get off. And Ion II if he beats Prime, is skyfather lvl for sure. No way he can beat a being who pwned all of earth while being depowered, gets a power up and then gets pwned is only trans lvl. ( Ion II that is). Oh, By the way, I'm now the President of a company. I'm certainly not crying. Have a good night. Smooches.

Ion II already no longer exists...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ion II already no longer exists...

Good for him. And sad for DC. Always killing the good toons.

Soljer
Good for him. And sad for DC. Always killing the good toons.

So...how is he going to beat Prime? confused.

Galan007
What would I be crying for? Is that a sad attempt at a put down? LMAO. laughing laughing laughing Sweetie, I'm so over you kids trying to use pathetic words as an attempt. I was serious. none

And Ion II if he beats Prime, is skyfather lvl for sure. No way he can beat a being who pwned all of earth while being depowered, gets a power up and then gets pwned is only trans lvl. ( Ion II that is). I'm sure you meant Ion III. smile

Oh, By the way, I'm now the President of a company. I'm certainly not crying. Have a good night. Smooches. I care more about spilling coffee on my shirt, then I do about this.

Not trying to be a douche, but I could really care less. srsly

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was serious. none

I'm sure you meant Ion III. smile

I care more about spilling coffee on my shirt, then I do about this.

Not trying to be a douche, but I could really care less. srsly

you dont' have to try to be a douche. You are quite good at it. I'm just letting you know, I'm in rich ***** mode, and words from the lower class don't bother me as much. Wish you would have said something out of hand so i could have just hit the report button LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

Galan007
you dont' have to try to be a douche. You are quite good at it. I'm just letting you know, I'm in rich ***** mode, and words from the lower class don't bother me as much. Wish you would have said something out of hand so i could have just hit the report button LMAO. laughing laughing laughing Please pull the trigger. srsly

nvrbeenwthagirl
Please pull the trigger. srsly

You first. I have much to live for. I'll pull mine in 40 or 50 years.

Galan007
So...how is he going to beat Prime? confused.
I see Ion eventually gaining the upper hand after a long battle -- Then someone from the SC cheapshots him from behind, or somesuch.

In a PIS-free environment,
It should be quite easy for almost any decent energy manipulator to defeat Emo, imo.

Soljer
I see Ion eventually gaining the upper hand after a long battle -- Then someone from the SC cheapshots him from behind, or somesuch.

In a PIS-free environment,
It should be quite easy for almost any decent energy manipulator to defeat Emo, imo.

In a PIS free environment, Ion should stomp a mudhole in prime.

But with all of Emo's build up, I think it's clear that it won't be happening.

Galan007
In a PIS free environment, Ion should stomp a mudhole in prime.

But with all of Emo's build up, I think it's clear that it won't be happening. Exactly. thumb up

Switch 07
you dont' have to try to be a douche. You are quite good at it. I'm just letting you know, I'm in rich ***** mode, and words from the lower class don't bother me as much. Wish you would have said something out of hand so i could have just hit the report button LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

Wow low class?

Wow I suddenly wishing Quan won that debate. no expression

What a douche.

Galan007

Zod also shot through Superman with heat vision, if I recall correctly. Superman's own heat vision could likely penetrate him, if he really wanted to shoot himself. To be fair,
Emo was pretty damn weak when he HV'd Supes -- and it still pierced him like butta.

Soljer
To be fair,
Emo was pretty damn weak when he HV'd Supes -- and it still pierced him like butta.

Pretty damn weak? He said himself earlier that he was almost whole, and a single ray of true sunlight energized him, seemingly, back to full power.

And a slightly weakened Superman Prime being equal to Zod does not put a full power Superman Prime on skyfather level.

Galan007
Pretty damn weak? He said himself earlier that he was almost whole, and a single ray of true sunlight energized him, seemingly, back to full power.

And a slightly weakened Superman Prime being equal to Zod does not put a full power Superman Prime on skyfather level. Huh?

My statement wasn't made because I think Emo is Skyfather-level ermmno -- Just threw out the fact that he wasn't at 'full-power' when he HV'd Supes, is all.

Then again,
The tears in Emo's eyes could have very well magnified the HV, and made it stronger. ninja

Soljer
Huh?

My statement wasn't made because I think Emo is Skyfather-level ermmno -- Just threw out the fact that he wasn't at 'full-power' when he HV'd Supes, is all.

Then again,
The tears in Emo's eyes could have very well magnified the HV, and made it stronger. ninja

But he wasn't significantly weakened, either.

We all know that Emo's a step above the top tier - him being able to replicate a full powered kryptonian's feat while slightly weakened is no big surprise.

Galan007
But he wasn't significantly weakened, either.

We all know that Emo's a step above the top tier - him being able to replicate a full powered kryptonian's feat while slightly weakened is no big surprise. Emo was weak enough that near the issue's end, the heroes were beginning to beat him -- .

Once 'repowered' by yellow sunlight, however, he flicked all of them away like fleas.

Meh,
I feel that Emo was quite weak in that instance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Switch 07
Wow low class?

What a douche.
Next time take the time to read what was written OK. I dont' really give a damn what you think. Galan made a personal attack against me. I responded in kind. If you don't like it, tuff. The attack wasn't against you, so I fail to see where you have any say on how I defend myself. I beginning to wish you would have taken the time to read that I was only defending myself before putting your foot in your mouth.

Galan007
Next time take the time to read what was written OK. I dont' really give a damn what you think. Galan made a personal attack against me. I responded in kind. Point out to me where I 'attacked' you please. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Point out to me where I 'attacked' you please. smile

Dont' play dumb Galan. You are much to intelligent of a poster. You know you had a moment of Galanitis. You get it every so often and lash out with that wit of yours. Try to remember when you asked me if I was going to cry or where crying.

Galan007
you had a moment of Galanitis. You get it every so often and lash out with that wit of yours. Coming from the guy who made the following post, that's kind of funny:

. giggle00

Try to remember when you asked me if I was going to cry or where crying. Like I said before, it was a serious question -- As your post in defense of Superemo-Prime seemed very.... Emotional, . smile

Validus
Originally posted by Switch 07
Wow low class?

What a douche.
Wishing for quanchi? What a sad day this is.

Avlon
I doubt Superman himself was anywhere near full power when SBP blasted him. The guy probably used up a sh*tload of reserves fighting Henshaw.

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
I doubt Superman himself was anywhere near full power when SBP blasted him. The guy probably used up a sh*tload of reserves fighting Henshaw. And that could most certainly make a difference as well. thumb up

I was just saying,
IMO, Emo was quite weak when he used HV on Supes.

Validus
He wasn't weak at all. His tears were augmenting his heat vision ten fold.

Avlon
And that could most certainly make a difference as well. thumb up

I was just saying,
IMO, Emo was quite weak when he used HV on Supes.

I don't disagree. It's just not the best example on either character for those who try to make a case for either or.

Galan007
Originally posted by Validus
He wasn't weak at all. His tears were augmenting his heat vision ten fold. That's what I was saying on the last page. haermm2

Originally posted by Avlon
I don't disagree. It's just not the best example on either character for those who try to make a case for either or. I agree.

Both were weaker in some way. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.