Spunway launches direct new movies downloads for a dollar!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lumberbee
I downloaded a few movie from Spunway.com and found the quality in Divx format and speed from one source was great and for a dollar, the new movie releases are up to date. It seemed to be very good, for an online movie rental site, It will probable give those big guys like Netflix and Block Buster a run for their money. It might be something to come. The movies seem to be around 650MB. And
they just started their adult site Spunway.net direct downloads of movies. I'm surprised how many movies they have now from Spunway.com . still just a dollar a movie , it might make some heads turn!? ....Spunway will blow these guys out of the water, there is no way that they could compete and have any thing close to what Spunway has. Movielinx and Total access , according to independent auditor PricewaterhouseCoopers, Movielink's track record raises "substantial doubt about the company's ability to continue as a going concern." The serious impact with comsumers will be from Spunway. A dircet downloadable movie for a buck.
That will make waves!

chillmeistergen
Fvck off, yeah?

Blax_Hydralisk
I love you, chilli. Can I call you Chili?

chillmeistergen
If you wish.

ragesRemorse
i wish i was a wasssy wassa wassser!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.