Dal (Dragon Blade) vs Link (Twilight Princess)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
The wielder of the powerful Dragon Blade takes on the wielder of the powerful Master Sword. They fight within the same lair that Dal defeated Vormanax in and has full Dragon Armor including the magical aura as well as the long sword Dragon Blade which gives him double the range. Dal also have all Dragon powers.

Link gets the Master Sword of course as well as the double clawshot, the bow and arrows, normal bombs, slingshot, ball-n-chain, spinner, and iron boots. Link cannot become a wolf and he cannot use potions, fairies, or the Magic Armor.

Dal in action since I doubt anyone has played Dragon Blade:

DYcV4UqRuVw

The arena and some of Dal fighting Vormanax:

9MjiidC9kxI

shin_gear
The Dark Dragon Blade takes this easily. Anyone wielding the Dark Dragon Blade transforms into the Devil Incarnate who is actually more powerful than Gurdu who created the entire NG universe, so the Devil Incarnate wins.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
The Dark Dragon Blade takes this easily. Anyone wielding the Dark Dragon Blade transforms into the Devil Incarnate who is actually more powerful than Gurdu who created the entire NG universe, so the Devil Incarnate wins.

...what?

shin_gear
I had the urge, sry, I know this has nothing to do with what I said.

I'll say Dal for now.

espiemerl
Link wins ftw.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by espiemerl
Link wins ftw.

He nice work. I love how you gave a reason as to explain how Link would defeat Dal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.