Surtur & Ymir vs THE FANBOY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
These two Giants with the assistance of Hyperstorm, The Sentry, Apocalypse (Non- Jobbing) and Darkseid take on the Gods of KMC.

Fanboy Squad!!!:
Wolverine, Storm, Iceman(current), Flash, Captain America, Karate Kid (classic),Superman (pre-crisis), Dr. Strange (classic) Thanos, Thor & Odin, and Silver Surfer.

1 Month prep.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Hitman911
These two Giants with the assistance of Hyperstorm, The Sentry, Apocalypse (Non- Jobbing) and Darkseid take on the Gods of KMC.

Fanboy Squad!!!:
Wolverine, Storm, Iceman(current), Flash, Captain America, Karate Kid (classic),Superman (pre-crisis), Dr. Strange (classic) Thanos, Thor & Odin, and Silver Surfer.

1 Month prep.

Kurash
storm

lordboo
with a month prep dr strange,thanos,odin combo would prevail imo

Sirius77
Superman (pre-crisis), Dr. Strange (classic) Thanos, Flash Thor & Odin, and Silver Surfer

That's all thats needed. But they'll win about 6/10 though.

iceman24567
Iceman for obvious reasons...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superman (pre-crisis), Dr. Strange (classic) Thanos, Flash Thor & Odin, and Silver Surfer

That's all thats needed. But they'll win about 6/10 though. Hyperstorm would be a problem..........

cmack
hyperstorm probably could solo, but with the surtur there nad darkseid this isnt very easy, i give it to hyperstorm 6/10

Kurash
how the hell do they stop eternity?

err . . . i mean storm

cmack
some characters are just irrelevant like wolverine snd captain america, but i looked and i now think hyperstorm cant win, odin is a handful and pc supes they take it 6/10

Sirius77
Hyperstorm would be a problem..........

Oh. Crap. I didn't see him...

Then hyperstorm probably solos 6/10.

Sirius77
Well... actually. I think they might need the others to pull out a 6/10.

So, the entire team beats the fanboy squad barely with a 6/10.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sirius77
Well... actually. I think they might need the others to pull out a 6/10.

So, the entire team beats the fanboy squad barely with a 6/10. It would be a bloody battle indeed!.....

Kutulu
It was already said that Iceman could be the next Ymir, given that he's omega class.

To top it off, adding Odin into the mix, who we already know can take Surtur with a slight majority.

Team takes the win.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Kutulu
It was already said that Iceman could be the next Ymir, given that he's omega class.

To top it off, adding Odin into the mix, who we already know can take Surtur with a slight majority.

Team takes the win. Hyperstorm??

Hitman911
Hyperstorm?? ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.