Banned "WTF"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
Ok so I post on a dog forum every now and then. I was recently informed that if I used vulgar language again I would be banned. I replied " What did I say that was "naughty"..." The Admins reply was " WTF and LMFAO"

Okkkkkkkk

Excuse for her was " Those two "WORDS" are not family friendly"
I said " Next thing you know OMG will be banned because someone might take offence to the word " god".

BackFire
Shitty forum, don't go there anymore. It's clearly run by idiots.

WrathfulDwarf
*looks clueless*

I didn't banned you.

WickedTexasMomA
I also can't talk about smacking people on the head with a rolled up newspaper because it isnt "nice" And I cant talk to the admin in the forum . Tho she is allowed to jump my ass in public but im not allowed to tell her me smacking someone with a rolled up newspaper is a JOKE. PFFT And I don't plan on it Backfire.<3

The Grey Fox
what silly forum is this?

I'd like to see it lol

dadudemon
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Ok so I post on a dog forum every now and then. I was recently informed that if I used vulgar language again I would be banned. I replied " What did I say that was "naughty"..." The Admins reply was " WTF and LMFAO"

Okkkkkkkk

I said " Next thing you know OMG will be banned because someone might take offence to the word " god".

I would write on a piece of paper in big black letters, "F*CK YOU B*TCH!!!" With me holding the picture with a middle finger to boot. Maybe a mooning picture too.

Even better, hack that lame b*tches interwebz and steal all of her pronz. big grin

Baylin
we could make a new KMC game. Post the link to this forum we'll all sign up and then see who gets banned first! devil

kodak

Okkkkkkkk

LMFAO!?!?!
"WTF"?????

lame forum.

Mr Parker
agreed.worthless forum.

Sol Valentine
Dumbass forum.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would write on a piece of paper in big black letters, "F*CK YOU B*TCH!!!" With me holding the picture with a middle finger to boot. Maybe a mooning picture too.

Even better, hack that lame b*tches interwebz and steal all of her pronz. big grin Give me the pronz.

WickedTexasMomA
LOL That would be SO funny as hell if we did sign up like that. If you want to check the forum out PM me and ill send a link from there.

chillmeistergen
Wish you'd get banned from here.

Secretus
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Wish you'd get banned from here.

hysterical

Scythe
No respect...

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Scythe
No respect...

For a women who prefers dogs to humans? Of course not.

dadudemon
LOL That would be SO funny as hell if we did sign up like that. If you want to check the forum out PM me and ill send a link from there.

Umm, so let's do it.

I can helpz. smile

chillmeistergen
All give yourselves a pat on the back, you're going to spam a dog forum. You're going to do the exact thing, people moan about happening here.

Blax_Hydralisk
For a women who prefers dogs to humans? Of course not.

I agree.

WickedTexasMomA
lala Cause im sooo mature...

chillmeistergen This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Sol Valentine
I wanna join too!!!!!!!

Secretus
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I wanna join too!!!!!!!

She doesn't like black people.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Secretus
She doesn't like black people. laughing

Sol Valentine
*Laughs uncontrollably and breaks the chair*

You're buying me a new chair.

chillmeistergen
lala Cause im sooo mature...

chillmeistergen This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Such a shame, I bet you felt at home on a forum for dogs.

Sol Valentine
Why are you acting like that towards her?

chillmeistergen
Because she's a bint.

Sol Valentine
What's that?

Secretus
Such a shame, I bet you felt at home on a forum for dogs.

laughing

Schecter
WTF and LMFAO"

Reported

Scythe
Originally posted by Schecter
Reported

Retorted

Schecter
Retorted

Originally posted by Schecter
Reported

Scythe
Retorted

Refarted

InnerRise
Why are you acting like that towards her? It's what he does. He's insecure and it makes him feel good about himself.

Those kinds of people are pretty sad.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by InnerRise
It's what he does. He's insecure and it makes him feel good about himself.

Thanks for paying so much attention to me.

I love my fans.

wink

Schecter
*makes popcorn*

Secretus

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/Mirror.jpg

Sol Valentine

Another one?

InnerRise
Another one? Unfortunately so I'm afraid.

chillmeistergen
Another one?

Why not read some of my posts, before you judge? Go on, step outside of the OTF for once.

Violent2Dope
Chills, SV doesn't just hang in the OTF. Why do you dislike the girl that made this thread?

Secretus

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
laughing

*Laughs uncontrollably and breaks the chair*

You're buying me a new chair.

I was being serious.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Chills, SV doesn't just hang in the OTF. Why do you dislike the girl that made this thread?

A.) She's racist
B.) Read her posts in the abortion thread.
C.) I've never seen her post something that wasn't either intended to be insulting, or just completely inane.

WickedTexasMomA
Its true I dislike most black men I meet. Its few and far between when I find a black male who isn't a total jackass. Where I love .. 3 black male where I went to school. And they where not the kind of people who you wanted around might I add that TWO of the three males end up in jail on sexual assault charges. While the other James is NOW my lawyer! lol His totally awesome, Him and Libby*smoochies and kissies her Libby* an there son come out to dinner with us every Monday night. But might I add I am racist towards ALL races until they prove them self's as a single person, not as a whole.
Whites
Natives
Mexicans
Asians And so on. I'm sorry that my "hackles" get raised by MEN of ALL race's until they prove they are not total asses, I totally hate them all.* 80% of women too , Depends on if I am in a B-P mood*

InnerRise
Asians?!

ranting

WickedTexasMomA
*hugs*love

chillmeistergen
Its true I dislike most black men I meet. Its few and far between when I find a black male who isn't a total jackass. Where I love .. 3 black male where I went to school. And they where not the kind of people who you wanted around might I add that TWO of the three males end up in jail on sexual assault charges. While the other James is NOW my lawyer! lol His totally awesome, Him and Libby*smoochies and kissies her Libby* an there son come out to dinner with us every Monday night. But might I add I am racist towards ALL races until they prove them self's as a single person, not as a whole.
Whites
Natives
Mexicans
Asians And so on. I'm sorry that my "hackles" get raised by MEN of ALL race's until they prove they are not total asses, I totally hate them all.* 80% of women too , Depends on if I am in a B-P mood*

Yeah, you've got a problem with generalising people, obviously you've got more than that though, you're a mental.

How exactly is one racist to all races?

Secretus
Whites
Natives
Mexicans

I bet I know what your costume is for Halloween.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/kkk-robe-l.jpg

Same outfit you always wear to the local meeting.

chillmeistergen
That's obviously an image conscious KKK member, look at the tassel he's accessorised with...so Queer Eye style.

Secretus
That's obviously an image conscious KKK member, look at the tassel he's accessorised with...so Queer Eye style.

It was made for the female followers.

There ranks are growing.

Baylin
Whites
Natives
Mexicans

So glad I'm just an old dog then... wink

chillmeistergen

There ranks are growing.

Really? I thought they were sort of a diminishing group.

They're a disgusting bunch of pricks though, makes my blood boil.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Baylin
So glad I'm just an old dog then... wink eek! Your a dog?! ZOMG *worships*

Baylin
eek! Your a dog?! ZOMG *worships*

Oh stop it, you'll make me blush embarrasment

Ok, don't stop, just do it gently... shifty

WickedTexasMomA
lol*gently strokes your ears* Whos a good puppy huh? Whos a good widdle boy?! You are!! Thats right YOU ARE!!!! *kissies*

Secretus
Really? I thought they were sort of a diminishing group.

They're a disgusting bunch of pricks though, makes my blood boil.

They don't advertise like they did in the past.

Here in the Southeast we call 'em "good ol' boys".

Usually there people with power (Lawyers, businessmen, etc.) that hate to see the minorities have such rights. They practice there hate indoors of course.

We still have the rednecks that burn crosses and have meeting in there yard next to there trailers. There always a hoot ..

Don't forget about the skin heads ... I don't see much of them here though.

Baylin
lol*gently strokes your ears* Whos a good puppy huh? Whos a good widdle boy?! You are!! Thats right YOU ARE!!!! *kissies*

*lols tongue out of the side of my mouth happily*

WickedTexasMomA
Yea know.. I think my Pit Bull is Gay.. She trys to get in bed with me and husband while were goin at it and she trys to take a bath with me...weird dog.

InnerRise

There ranks are growing. It's "THEIR"....not "THERE."

wink

Baylin
haha, my old lab once tried to sniff my ass with his cold wet nose when I was having sex. I'm still not sure to this day who jumped most...

chillmeistergen
They don't advertise like they did in the past.

Here in the Southeast we call 'em "good ol' boys".

Usually there people with power (Lawyers, businessmen, etc.) that hate to see the minorities have such rights. They practice there hate indoors of course.

We still have the rednecks that burn crosses and have meeting in there yard next to there trailers. There always a hoot ..

Don't forget about the skin heads ... I don't see much of them here though.

Bloody hell, that's disgusting.
Yeah skin heads do occasionally arise round here, though the tabloids seems to have now made them target Polish workers. Actually, it seems to be generally accepted, at the moment to bully, harass and degrade foreign workers or immigrants, fvcking sickening.

Secretus
It's "THEIR"....not "THERE."

wink

Good to know I'm not on your ignore list ... yet.

WickedTexasMomA
LMFAO!!!! Tell me about it, its such a mood killer.

chillmeistergen
Good to know I'm not on your ignore list ... yet.

Wish I was.

InnerRise
Wish I was. Well that's rather silly.

You respond to me left and right as if you want me to take what you have to say seriously, but you want to be on my ignore list? That's ironic to the tenth degree.

Actions speak louder than words and your actions are saying a completely different thing.

If you wanted to be on my ignore list, which doesn't make a lick of sense, wouldn't it make more sense to put me on yours? Therefore you wouldn't be compelled to have multiple aneurysms a day over my posts.

You being on my ignore list wouldn't help that I'm afraid and wouldn't solve your problems at all.

And that's one to grow on kids.

wink

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

chillmeistergen
Well that's rather silly.

You respond to me left and right as if you want me to take what you have to say seriously, but you want to be on my ignore list? That's ironic to the tenth degree.

Actions speak louder than words and your actions are saying a completely different thing.

If you wanted to be on my ignore list, which doesn't make a lick of sense, wouldn't it make more sense to put me on yours? Therefore you wouldn't be compelled to have multiple aneurysms a day over my posts.

You being on my ignore list wouldn't help that I'm afraid and wouldn't solve your problems at all.

And that's one to grow on kids.

wink

You've just given me what I wanted, an actual reply. I got to you didn't I? Silly individual, you were doing such a great job of being a prick. Oh you're still a prick...just a shame the word fan wasn't in this post.

Reverend Axel
Lame haermm

chillmeistergen
Yeah.

InnerRise
You've just given me what I wanted, an actual reply. I got to you didn't I? Silly individual, you were doing such a great job of being a prick. Oh you're still a prick...just a shame the word fan wasn't in this post. So you admit you wanted attention?

Well I was under the assumption that I was giving my fans all of the attention they wanted.

Hmm....

I'll have to work harder.

wave

EDIT: And I'm sorry I didn't refer to you as a Fan in that post. I'll make sure never to forget that again.

Okay?

hug

chillmeistergen
So you admit you wanted attention?

Well I was under the assumption that I was giving my fans all of the attention they wanted.

Hmm....

I'll have to work harder.

wave

No, I wanted your reply to be genuine, not some rehearsed and repeated spiel, that for some reason you log on to post practically every day.

InnerRise
No, I wanted your reply to be genuine, not some rehearsed and repeated spiel, that for some reason you log on to post practically every day. Well I'd rather enjoy my fans than argue with them over nonsense that makes them mad for some reason.

EDIT: Also, it's better than logging in everyday and having temper tantrums b/c of somebody else's business. Now that's ridiculous.

chillmeistergen
Well I'd rather enjoy my fans than argue with them over nonsense that makes them mad for some reason.

EDIT: Also, it's better than logging in everyday and having temper tantrums b/c of somebody else's business. Now that's ridiculous.

No, it really isn't. I wouldn't be surprised if you kept your replies on clipboard.
You deal with ever debate the same way, every post the same way. You also may not have noticed, but I don't just come on here to post to you. Well, of course you haven't noticed, you've probably been to busy nurturing you posting speech

Kosta
Clearly theres only one thing you can do....

... breakdance. raver

Baylin
I can't breakdance! no expression

But I can do the funky banananananana Happy Dance

Toku King
I got banned from a Tokusatsu forum because I said "Damn" and "white power"(aka a sarcastic and mostly smartass joke). That's bull, and I was probably outed because one of the mods hated me because he thought I 'stole his idea', and I still have no idea what it was.

So I know how stupid some places can be.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Toku King
I got banned from a Tokusatsu forum because I said "Damn" and "white power"(aka a sarcastic and mostly smartass joke). That's bull, and I was probably outed because one of the mods hated me because he thought I 'stole his idea', and I still have no idea what it was.

So I know how stupid some places can be.

Umm, what do people post about on a tokusatsu forum?

Toku King
Umm, what do people post about on a tokusatsu forum?

Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Metal Heroes, and other live action produced series, most coming from Japan.

Strangelove
Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Metal Heroes, and other live action produced series, most coming from Japan. We've had an Ultraman fan on here before.....

he's gone now....

Toku King
Originally posted by Strangelove
We've had an Ultraman fan on here before.....

he's gone now....

Great to know...? no expression

dadudemon
Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Metal Heroes, and other live action produced series, most coming from Japan.

I'm not into that kind of thing...however, doesn't mean it isn't any good. I will check those shows out.

You should reregister and post stupid troll stuff to get them back for you damned comment. big grin

Toku King
I'm not into that kind of thing...however, doesn't mean it isn't any good. I will check those shows out.

Sounds good. smile

Not worth my time.

dadudemon
Not worth my time.

uhhh...I worded it like that on purpose..."damn"ed comment...it was a lame joke, I know... sad

Toku King
uhhh...I worded it like that on purpose..."damn"ed comment...it was a lame joke, I know... sad

Oh. Oh! Ahaha! Sorry. I'm kinda tired. embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
No, it really isn't. I wouldn't be surprised if you kept your replies on clipboard.
You deal with ever debate the same way, every post the same way. You also may not have noticed, but I don't just come on here to post to you. Well, of course you haven't noticed, you've probably been to busy nurturing you posting speech yes

Strangelove
Great to know...? no expression haha.

I was just musing to myself.

The kid was a douchebag, he got banned for being a troll.

Toku King
haha.

I was just musing to myself.

The kid was a douchebag, he got banned for being a troll.

Funny thing: I think I know who you are talking about. I might have talked to him before. Was his server name Ultraman Baltan? He warned me about this website.

Strangelove
Funny thing: I think I know who you are talking about. I might have talked to him before. Was his server name Ultraman Baltan? He warned me about this website. HAHA YES!!! laughing lol

ermm

pitt_sock

Toku King
HAHA YES!!! laughing lol

pitt_sock

...............ok.............

Umm, anyways, he was on the Ultraman Lah! Forum a couple of times. He went on a rant about this on an AIM chatboard someone set up branching the forum.

Toku King
Guess the guy I was thinking of was definitely the same guy. laughing out loud

Strangelove
Yeah....

I was just teasing about the sock.

You might actually be UB, but I'm not saying you're definitely a sock. Because I'm not that good at picking them out.

Da Pittman

Okkkkkkkk

I said " Next thing you know OMG will be banned because someone might take offence to the word " god". You should tell them it means "What The Flip" and "Laughing My Apple Off" stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
LOL I love you Pit.<3

Da Pittman
LOL I love you Pit.<3 pitt_blush

WickedTexasMomA
lovekisses

Joe K
Dog forum...haha

InnerRise
You deal with ever debate the same way, every post the same way. You also may not have noticed, but I don't just come on here to post to you. Well, of course you haven't noticed, you've probably been to busy nurturing you posting speech Chill....take a chill pill.

And an autograph.

You may choose to make yourself mad for no reason, but I'll still love my fans always.

Arguing with yourself isn't fun......so be happy.....like me.

doped

chillmeistergen
Silly cvnt.

InnerRise
petpet

Grumpy fool.

You want trouble...You want conflict. But I treat my fans with the utmost respect.

That's all you'll get.

Sawry.

wave

chillmeistergen
What, are you a rapper now?

InnerRise
I didn't realized that rhymed until you just said that!! eek!

I'm Cool!

cool

Strangelove
I didn't realized that rhymed until you just said that!! eek!

I'm Cool!

cool

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Unintentional rhyming is indeed cool.

Sanctimonious arrogance cancels it out though.

InnerRise
petpet.

Violent2Dope
A.) She's racist
B.) Read her posts in the abortion thread.
C.) I've never seen her post something that wasn't either intended to be insulting, or just completely inane. I see the racist thing now. Fvck her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.