So u like mocking herochat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tran Bran
This is payback. Bitches.

HereComesRandal
HIGH FIVE!

King Kandy
f

WalkingPuberty
whats herochat?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the **** is a hero chat? And who gives a damn about a hero chat?

WalkingPuberty
either way, bring back quanchi!

HereComesRandal
just teh worst versus forum in teh world

we dont accept people from there

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WalkingPuberty
either way, bring back quanchi!

Might as well bring back hitler, dalmer, and Charles in charge too. Since you wanna bring back things that just dont' work.

The Great Ones2
The alliance will target herochat next, if this is the sort of scum that comes from there.

Bransolute
Originally posted by The Great Ones2
The alliance will target herochat next, if this is the sort of scum that comes from there. What the hell do you guys supposedly do anyway?

The Great Ones2
Originally posted by Bransolute
What the hell do you guys supposedly do anyway? 'It depends on the situation.

WalkingPuberty
NO NO NO, DON'T!

Bransolute
'It depends on the situation. This situation?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WalkingPuberty
NO NO NO, DON'T!

You suck. Like Quanchi, Xmeat, DevilHulk, and The Trinity of Evil times infinity to the Infinity Power.

The Great Ones2
Originally posted by Bransolute
This situation?
I would wait until they are banned, and then if they continue to sock I would stage an all out war on their account, on 3 fronts:

I would get the alliance to spam his e-mail, KMC account, any other accounts he may have on any other sites (We do our homework), and try to encourage others to do the same.

I would get the programmers of the alliance to create various malwares to attack their computer with.

I would attempt to get the forum to have tougher, zero tolerance policies towards spammers.

Badabing
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Might as well bring back hitler, dalmer, and Charles in charge too. Since you wanna bring back things that just dont' work. Charles In Charge! Nicole Eggert is effin' HOT!

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Badabing
Charles In Charge! Nicole Eggert is effin' HOT! Didn't Buddy become a superhero or something. I think he was called Bibleman.

Badabing
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Didn't Buddy become a superhero or something. I think he was called Bibleman. He was possed or hypnotized and was something. I haven't seen it in a few years.

Sirius77
The alliance will target herochat next, if this is the sort of scum that comes from there.

What is the alliance?

Sirius77
I would wait until they are banned, and then if they continue to sock I would stage an all out war on their account, on 3 fronts:

I would get the alliance to spam his e-mail, KMC account, any other accounts he may have on any other sites (We do our homework), and try to encourage others to do the same.

I would get the programmers of the alliance to create various malwares to attack their computer with.

I would attempt to get the forum to have tougher, zero tolerance policies towards spammers.

Hmmm...

Sounds interesting. Whos in it?

endrict
What the **** is a hero chat? And who gives a damn about a hero chat?

That's the place where retarded trolls, Judges, Whirleys, Socks and walkingpubertys talking about their pathetic plans to annoy KMC with.

Battlehammer
Might as well bring back hitler, dalmer, and Charles in charge too. Since you wanna bring back things that just dont' work.

..............like your any better roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by endrict
That's the place where retarded trolls, Judges, Whirleys, Socks and walkingpubertys talking about their pathetic plans to annoy KMC with.

do not associate whirly with them. He does not talk to them nor does he act like them.

show some respect and by the way you don't even know whirly and he left long before you jioned

UniOmni
Herochat is a place where they debate characters in full control of their powersets, but not powersets alone.

They do have a habit of downplaying Superman, but that makes up for the flack Thor gets over here i'd say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.