Dancing With The Stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
Ok so what do you all think of this season?

PirateDiva
OMG HOW ON EARTH DID SABRINA GET VOTED OFF????

She is sooooo good!!! This is absolutely insane!!! Im very disappointed right now!! sad

This has been the MOST SHOCKING SEASON EVER!!!!

Joe K
Yeah, I agree Sabrina was the best dancer there.

And she's even a dance instuctor, and been in several dancing movies.
I dont see how they voted her off, it has to be set up.

Hidden Lotus
DAMN THEM FOR VOTING HER OFF!!!! mad
i say it should have been marie
she sucks ass

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This show continues to prove how fake it is. Sabrina constantly got good scores and yet was voted off. Don't really understand that. Marie Osmond and Jane Seymour should be voted off soon.

PirateDiva
Yes I agree! I have never been so disappointed in an elimination ever in the history of DWTS! I've watched it since season 1 and all the eliminations have been reasonable!! I vote all the time! so last night i was really upset! Sabrina should have been there towards the end!! Oh man what a loss!!

some people argue that Sabrina shouldnt even be on the show because of her dancing experience and that its an Unfair Advantage, but it's so not fair! If that was the case then why was Helio up there with her doing amazingly great and he is a race car driver!! It's a competiton and they need ppl with dancing experiance to raise the bar and get everyone else motivated!! But whatever im not change anyones minds arguing about that! People will say what they want to say!

All i have to say is my heart goes out to Sabrina! and it sucks she had to be the example on what happens when ppl dont VOTE! But i must say Sabrina is acting with so much class and is a real trooper cause i would have been devastaed!! I'm proud of her!!

KEEP HOLDING YOUR HEAD HIGH SABRINA!!!

guy222
the fans have too much power

sabrina should still be dancin

Hidden Lotus
stupid old fanladies of Seymour and Osmond

and i see you like the exclamation point piratedive laughing

PirateDiva
lol...i do and the ..., and lol's laughing

Anywhoo just wanted to say Congrats to Helio for Winning!! I'm happy with that, I actually cried after the finale...i really enjoyed this cast and i realized that i will definately miss this season!! I Love Mel B craziness, I love Helio's smile! Marie's jokes and the drama...It was a crazy season but i enjoyed it!! smile

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by PirateDiva
lol...i do and the ..., and lol's laughing

Anywhoo just wanted to say Congrats to Helio for Winning!! I'm happy with that, I actually cried after the finale...i really enjoyed this cast and i realized that i will definately miss this season!! I Love Mel B craziness, I love Helio's smile! Marie's jokes and the drama...It was a crazy season but i enjoyed it!! smile
meh
alright ending
i knew either mel of helio would win
i didnt really care who

InnerRise
Helio called the engagement off later last night after the show.

haermm

Possibly has something to do with that long kiss at the end of his dance with his dance mate.

This morning on the Radio while explaining himself.....he said that they kept it professional but the kiss was awesome.

I'm glad she left him............and I don't even know either one of them.

haermm

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JediSamuraiMRB
Last night proves once again how fake this show is. Mel B constantly got high scores and yet loses.

InnerRise
Originally posted by InnerRise
Helio called the engagement off later last night after the show.

haermm

Possibly has something to do with that long kiss at the end of his dance with his dance mate.

This morning on the Radio while explaining himself.....he said that they kept it professional but the kiss was awesome.

I'm glad she left him............and I don't even know either one of them.

haermm

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Correction: Helio didn't call off the engagement.......HIS FIANCE DID.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by InnerRise
Correction: Helio didn't call off the engagement.......HIS FIANCE DID.

laughing
thats rich laughing out loud

Jaime Sommers
Bridie Carter won our latest series...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.